Can you help stop article13? K. Thx. Bye

Can you help stop article13? K. Thx. Bye.

Attached: 20180629_235959_1.jpg (3000x3000, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lentils with sour cream ?

Attached: wot is that.jpg (306x423, 38K)

Leave the EU, idiot.

Attached: 1f49c0f0c2e5a2847a30a5961219f8a8.gif (620x450, 11K)

Cooking with semen or is that foot cheese?

Enjoy your gout

What's the white stuff?

But for what purpose?

With quark cheese, vinegar and some fat. Delicious.

vegetarian

Twaróg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)

Not really. I ate sausages from Lidl today.

High protein polish (cheap) food.
You have to combine the protein from lentils with protein from grains though, otherwise, the bio-availability is shit. You might also want to add some vinegar, it reduces stress on your intestines.

Lentils are so god tier, they didn't deserve that.

>quark cheese, vinegar
Vinegar, reduces farts.
Quark with how much fat %-wise ?

Can you post recipes for these greasy looking dishes?

>You might also want to add some vinegar, it reduces stress on your intestines.
Care to explain further, please?

At least make a fucking lentil soup, damn.

Attached: 302363-960x720-linsensuppe-nach-mutti.jpg (960x720, 231K)

I used vinegar today but cumin is even better. It allows you to eat beans with no gas afterwards.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin

What about the Article13 though, idiots?

Reduces the need to fart.

The "fat" one. Haven't checked the %.
I always chose the fattest option. Color red in Poland.

Same colour in Germany, should be 40%.
The others are 1% and 20%.

Boil lentils with vinegar. Add oil/fat and cheese. Use your eyes to measure proportions.

Went to the "protest" today in Katowice. It was nothing like the anti-ACTA protest I attended back in 2012. It was a group of just 100 teenagers. A lot of them were wearing Fawkes masks. The chieftain was mumbling something into a loudspeaker but I couldn't understand a word. There were plenty of Korwinfags there, too. I stuck around for less than a minute, did a 360 and walked away.

Attached: korwinspurdo.png (853x572, 93K)

Gout is a meatcuck disease.

Because Sesja is over kurwa!
All students went home and normies outside Wykop don't know what's up.

Legumes also, it's the Purine.

what about yourself? where do you live and did you attend the local protest? how was it?

Apparently there were some people in Poznań at 17:00 and that's where most pictures come from but I'm white and have a job. That's why I showed up at 18:30 and guess what, there were 5 fags with cardboard signs at that point. Sad!

You again. What is it with you and posting pictures of your slop.

ayyy Winogradyfag checking in

I know who you are. Now shut the fuck up. We are on Jow Forums.

Original one time photos pass every content id system and Jow Forums strips metadata frim my pictures for me.

>2018
>not using Jow Forums as an image uploading website

no you don't, most of the year I don't even visit Poznań

that made no sense at all

Let's say I want to trasfer my picture from a phone to PC without USB and using botnet portals? Or you want to share a picture without using faceberg?

Oh I do. Don't push me.

you can just set up an ftp server on your phone if your computer and your phone are in the same WLAN
Using 4chins as an image hosting service is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day given how quickly the images 404 and the sensitive nature of the content posted here

Yes. But it'll be expensive. And it'll only be a 2/3rds victory.

What you do is file endless copyright claims until you clog the court systems and force this process into arbitration. For example, in the US, the reason why insurance companies don't endlessly sue each other over claims is because if they did, courts would be so clogged that they would stop hearing cases.

Therefore, to defeat the EU, all you have to do is file so many god damn court cases for copyright infringement that the system breaks down, thus, preventing the EU from enforcing the law bringing it to arbitration.

>the sensitive nature of the content posted here

Kek.
Also, different networks bro.
I don't want to host my pictures on my drives. After a couple of hours they can die with the thread. Other online services will archive my shit without my consent.

Can you guys have your poverty and gruel discussions somewhere else

>copyright claims
>in Poland
The court will laugh at you in writing,

Then dumbass why did you ask the question? If the court will laugh at you, then the law won't be enforced.

I feel like I can make a pole joke out of this.

Thry will use that law to destroy you. The law works only one way in here.

that is false. Although it happens rarely, people have had their computers confiscated for torrenting. You made the tripfag look smart next to you

I'm smarter than I think I am. Or does that make me stupid?

Being American makes you stupid on average. It's all about statistics.