>no muslim
>growing economy
>Krakow one of the safest cities with a nice development rate
>no niggas
>no muslims
>conservative
>whites everywhere
>also won in European Summit

Attached: DfZDmNhW4AEjxKg.jpg (640x402, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians
youtube.com/watch?v=PdMTS5uIFGM&list=PLFrJVrl_vpZJG_WcNiI50oBGNidwBdrnp&bpctr=1530316799
twitter.com/AnonBabble

perhaps

Attached: pl_3.jpg (290x174, 12K)

Attached: pl_2.jpg (720x960, 178K)

Attached: pl_4.jpg (345x517, 52K)

Attached: polandstronk.jpg (275x183, 15K)

No, fuck off. pOLAND is stinking, post-soviet pile of shit and literal garbage dump of Europe and China

Yes, thats why im moving to poland.
czesc kurwa

Which city?
I'm Italian but I'm really enjoying Poland
Most of monkeys we have here are mostly Ukranians-pro-russians

yeah nah...

Attached: F9480702-6B46-45C0-A350-6D996D685484.png (1242x2208, 263K)

Grab a bottle and enjoy the stay kurwa.

The government has plans for increasing family numbers.
But hey, all these numbers we are talking about quality genes.

the communist goverment* Also maowiecki accepted the refugee quota, so enjoy your cultural enrichment

Poland will help. But not taking any, idiot.

>But not taking any, idiot.
xDDDDDDDDDDDD Pisiory to jebane komunistyczne kurwy, ukrywające się pod prawicowym i gadolidzkim płaszczykiem, a wy tępe polaczki to łykacie jak pelikany. Najpierw socjalistyczne 500+ i mieszkania+, potem obwinianie polaków i żydów za holokaust, teraz """pomoc""" """uchodźcom""", a potem nowa konstytucja, współpraca z komunistycznymi Chinami i dorżnięcie tego kurwidołka. Chuj tam, że komunisci rządzą od 89, ważne że można isc w niedziele do kosciółka i zeżreć wafelek. Tfu kurwa na tej kraj, Polska zdechła, a ten byt nie ma z nią nic wspólnego.

>retarded cave man language
>romanticize Nazism despite being the first to get crushed by Nazis in ww2
>will steal my car
>rotten teeth
>still think 90s 4 track techno is the apex of musical history
>hate on Russians despite being the same slav scum race
Nah I'm good

probably lodz, since my brother in law recommended i visit there first before deciding on other places.

>lodz
>literal city of hobos and drunkards
Good luck, lodz is for poland what detroit is for you

hmm, really? even without niggers its that bad?

It's a little better now, but it was tragedy a few years ago. Most of bydlo left, so its a little safer in here, but I wouldn't reccomend walking alone at night.

My gf's Polish, she's pretty, has green eyes and has a bmi of 27 (she's double D and wide hips) while being right wing and being a virgin when she met me. The Polish will survive and be the future because it is in their blood.

Hmmm. Looking at the bottom where the youngest kids are it seems like it stabilized? So Poland's population might decline but it's gonna stabilize at a lower number. I guess we'll live and see if I'm right.

Check for AIDS. Just in case. And watch for her, because polish whores tend to go after blacks, turks, greeks and especially for arabs.

>Doesn't have the guts to type "nigger" or "negro" on the fucking internet
>Calls his nationality based
>Thinks slavs are better than muslims
lol no

O kurwa, tłuszczaty pryszczaty kurwinista wyszedł z nory xD

no siema debilu. pamiętaj kurwin 1% już się nie wysilaj tak xD nikt was nie traktuje poważnie.

>korwin
We pal gume zjebie xD

Podlasie cuck detected

Jaka "pomoc uchodźcom" ty jebany patafianie, w Polsce nie ma nigdzie żadnych uchodźców, no chyba, że czytaj kurwinoidalne potraliki dla autystów, mieszkam w dużym mieście i nie ma nikogo nie-białego prócz sporadycznych turystów.

eh, there's a serious danger of in-breeding if whites or blacks keep on only banging their own kind. Genetic bio-diversity helps ensure the species' survival.

Attached: nn3k727v08g01.jpg (960x946, 126K)

99% sure she doesn't have AIDS. She'd not even kissed someone besides from me, so it'd be pretty amazing if she somehow had been infected

Dobra tłusty kucu, już nie udawaj xD

teraz wszyscy się wstydzą za korwina i się nie przyznają, co za debile xD jeszcze dwa trzy lata temu internet huczał i pokazał jaką ma moc - nie ma xDDDD

uuuu no to zobaczymy za kilka miesięcy, jak wam jebane polaczku wasi Niemieccy panowie przyslą brudasów, a wy nawet nie mrukniecie i ich weźmiecie xD Morawiecki już się na to zgodził i możesz co najwyżej skoczyć na dicka xD

It very well could be. There's a book about it.

To nieźle. Tylko dzieciaczki z liceów popierały tego socjaliste pod płaszczykiem wolnosciowca.

No, their birth rate is literally something like 1.3/1.4 per woman.
They don't have much of a future if things keep going the way they are.

W twoich mokrych snach tłusty kucu xD

Of course a bong would post that pic. You're pretty much forbidden by law to have any national pride

maybe we are not flooded with niggers but our goverment is still jews lap dog, they just act alkie that to win elections. Commies are still left unpunishment.
But at least poles are waking up, govermant will radecalise allong

Attached: 1472933219859.png (660x330, 38K)

O kurwa to teraz kurwin to socjalista xDDD ja pierdole xD przemilcze to.

Jak ty po wojaku typie

For centuries races were isolated and yet whites have built the western civilization and east asians are high IQ.

Genes evolve in groups to increase advantage. If your partner is genetically far from you, your children will lose any advantage. Too much diversity is as bad as little diversity. Europe at the continent level has enough genetic diversity. We don't need outsiders.

You could probably start a human colony with as little as 200 people but you'll need something between 3000 and 10000 to be on the safe side. Naturally I'm assuming almost symmetric sex partition.

I hate nationalism, but there is a thing with security of a country, if we're taking bunch of people from middle east and if someone from them can be a terrorist, then it is not worth it.

Yes the race of people who have never amounted to anything will be our saviours

Pozbądź się trądziku, edgy-nastolatku xD

Attached: 5jZrSK.jpg (498x634, 32K)

>I hate nationalism
No i wszystko jasne xD jebany, unia i chińczycy cię wyruchają aż cię kukle będą swędziały xD essa robaku

Tfw your father's side came from Nowy Sacz region, but you will never have a traditional wedding in polish folk costume.
Why live?

Attached: df1aa87fdc5e58477e2d625acd3c7d39.jpg (736x1104, 148K)

We aren't going to be your saviors, because you're not worth it. We need to just be left alone and thrive, just that. We don't interfere in other countries business.

>*ka-ching*
Shekels in

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 14K)

NOPowiec się odezwał. Już wolę chiny i zuąąą łunię niż januszy biznesu XD

>we don't interfere
What every country should do really.

>NOPowiec
Próbuj dalej łajzo

>I'm visiting my diaspora-living Extended family
And yeah, the state of the U.K makes me appreciate Poland more.

>Polish
>White

Nah nigger. There is a reason why Poles were the only Europeans allowed to stay on Haiti. The Haitians considered you the niggers of Europe. One day I hope your whole people will be exterminated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

youtube.com/watch?v=PdMTS5uIFGM&list=PLFrJVrl_vpZJG_WcNiI50oBGNidwBdrnp&bpctr=1530316799

Attached: pole.png (597x843, 145K)

Yes, that's really a thing people forgot to follow, wars and conflicts become a thing when other countries are trying to meddle in or make other countries humiliated by "lecturing" them.

Take the Poland vs Israel conflict over polish legislation. The amount of hate on Israel from Poles after Israel started to lecture us about our law and about holocaust was out of scale.

>lots and lots of jews

Yeah, but I don't want to have to get two other people whenever I have to replace a light bulb.

And give back holy German soil you Polish boors. One day the holy Teutonic Order will rise from their graves and come to claim your heathen souls. Sieg heil you Slavic filth

Attached: teutonic_knight.jpg (968x649, 167K)

Nie będę na ciebie nawet tracić czasu, wyciśnij tylko te pryszcze bo wyglądasz obleśnie xD

To niezłe pryszcze

There is no poland anymore. The proper name is Polin - paradise fur kikes

No, we get rid of germans for good, for invading and illegally residing on our lands and they aren't comming back. Get fucked, Mohammed.

Attached: GMKR0109_2000x.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

This. Current country, which calls itself poland, should release the free city of Danzig, Prussia and Pomerania.

>Almost one billion whites on the planet
>Danger of inbreeding

Horns on a helmet are really counter-intuitive. Someone could easily knock those helmets off. Even if they were strapped to the wearer's head, an enemy could easily grab his head.

Nawet sam Jow Forums dodał ci niezłą etykietke - jesteś w kolorze gówna, bo to masz we łbie.

(you)

Normalnie? Tak o?

No. I'm Polish (entire Polish family) and I visited Poland last year to my large family farm. There's a strong aura of pitifulness from anyone who assumes because there are no foreigners in a country that it somehow makes it better. Better because it's doing literally nothing? It's incredibly poor there, my relatives work from morning to late evening and barely make a good living. Everything is made in China so the prices stay low and it give poles the sense they have a decent buying power and income. They don't. The people there are pretty miserable and have very little inspiration and those that do aspire to do something move elsewhere. B-but there's no Africans that makes it better, right? No it doesn't. The people who work there manage to be more disrespectful than the Africans I see here. I also fail to see the difference if Poland was a Muslim or Christian country, both stem from the Middle East and both seem to bring misery. Maybe I'm wrong about all of it, I hope I am, being a pole and living in Poland with hectares of land would be great but I just dont see it being anything other than a dump for a quite a long time.

>retarded cave man language

you do realize classical polish (not nigger Warszawian polish) is harder to learn than Japanese? We have dozens of tenses, sometimes we just make shit up because a tense doesn't exist etc. How many upper class Poles can speak fluent Polish? Virtually 0.

Attached: perv.gif (320x215, 1.56M)

>>no niggas
>>no muslim
i see fucking poos everywhere. good job living in the less populated part of poland i guess

If you're coming back as an illiterate yet fluent Polish pole, Warszawa is your best bet. All the international companies are hiring and the working language is English, and no Poles can speak fluent unaccented English

Not to mention Warszawas unemployment rate is 2% or less, and there are tens of thousands of STEM jobs advertised daily etc.

Also if you're Liberal fucking KYS.

To musi być przeznaczenie.

If Poland and Poles disappeared tomorrow who would give it a second thought? You are the most eternally irrelevant state that has ever existed. You are just there to waste land and resources the slav is naturally uncreative and unproductive.

poos are not muslims and aren't criminal

It's the ukrainians and georgians that are scum

How ironic considering your utter irrelevancy to both global politics, economics, etc.

Attached: curie.jpg (366x488, 98K)

not a liberal or pole, but thanks for the recommendation.

I can't leave burgerland permanently but I'd like to visit Poland some day. Still have a lot of kikes over there?

Literally UK disappears from europe (brexit) and nobody ever gave a shit about you and the world is continue going.

>You are just there to waste land and resources the slav is naturally uncreative and unproductive.

Comming from Moldova of Europe.

Attached: britanistan.jpg (564x715, 61K)

Requesting Polish coalburner Magda ITT...

>there's a serious danger of in-breeding if whites or blacks keep on only banging their own kind
are you legit retarded? africa has the biggest biodiversity in the world so they arent in any danger. as for whites if someone doesnt want to end up an inbred like you, just go for other whites. scandinavians, anyone?
Then again >1 post by this id

They offically took over our country recently

Rhis country is literally a dumpster. There was around 100 arsons of places, which contained "illegal" rubbish from Europe and even from China.

Rundown, user.

>poos are good bois dey dindu nuthin
thats a new one

Do you see many half black "Poles" from western Europe there?

We cancelled the holocaust law, Netanyahu more or less said that they will send jews to Poland to ((((invest))) (read take over) businesses and we will have to gib back tenements in warsaw. Also, poland might be an asylum for the high rank kikes in case war with iran goes badly, albeit it's so far a rumor

They are less criminal in UK than fucking pollacks and there is more of them.

But keep deluding yourself. Georgians are far bigger scum than poostani would ever be.

I saw a Ukrop chase down some thief yesterday, put on his work gloves and ran after him, confronted him, grabbed the stolen shit, yelled at him a bit then came back. Didn't call cops, just got the shit back. Not ALL Ukrops are bad

Definitely not as bad as the Pakis that I see everywhere that is a fucking huge problem, they come in on fake University programs, mandate they must attend class and not work more than 16h/week, then they just work uber eats 60h+/week and the uni looks the other way. These needs to be gassed. They don't even speak fucking Polish yet work as delivery drivers in Poland?! Ukrops can at least speak conversational polish.

Attached: behead those who insult polan.png (508x547, 76K)

And? What's wrong with that? Jews are 1000x more civilized than muslims. Would rather have 100 jews over 1 muslim.

Well said swede. But please tell me your old mother was raped twice already by your dark guests?

>No muslims
Not for long.
Just because your country is poo, doesnt mean we won't come =)

If you have capital, welcome. Maybe in 20 years you'll learn conversational Polish, but you'll never be fluent. If you marry a Polish woman your kids will be, FYI. But Americans are welcome (Leafs are not).

Attached: canada.png (1187x678, 1.14M)

t. pajeet

You don't get it. We lost the last shreds of sovereignty. We can't make laws, because other countries will make the laws for us,

Also, death to jews

You guys did? The one that stated that it was a crime to lump Poland as responsible for the Holohoax? You've gotta be kidding me...
Fuck off, kike. The muslims go anywhere due to the work of the jews. They ruin other countries to elevate their sandboxs' status.

Yes let the butt hurt burst forth the welfare queen of Europe with delusions of grandeur you all have such an inflated view of your own self worth in reality however everything you albino africans do is guided by your painful feelings of inferiority towards actual Europeans who have actually contributed to Europe and make it what it was and what remains of it.

Attached: 1530134779171.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

i like kasia.

Some are good, actually I expected more crime after this wave of Ukrops in Poland, it turns out that Ukrops are more civilized people than Poles in UK.

But yeah, the crime is still an issue amongst them, especially the drunk driving.

>You guys did? The one that stated that it was a crime to lump Poland as responsible for the Holohoax? You've gotta be kidding me.
Yes, they did it in a hurry. 9 hours actually to pass the changes, ie. deletion

We are fucking done as a country, and it's not a joke.