Is this guy the hero we needed all along?

The walkaway movement is booming and this seems to be the hero that started it all
theepochtimes.com/viral-walk-away-videos-highlight-growing-movement-of-democrats-leaving-the-party_2578446.html

Attached: lel.jpg (700x672, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, look. LGBTs sense the DOTR is near and are assiduously trying in abject fear of the coming pitchforks and torches to disassociate themselves from the party that empowered them, put them above the angry masses, helped them to poison children and catered to their every gourmet need.
>NOT ACCEPTING IT, QUEERS.
>YOUR MOVEMENT BE DAMNED AND YOU'LL BE FIRST TO FALL.

Attached: 1529274190622.png (1012x734, 339K)

Shut up Gramps. Gen Z conservatism will accept LGBT. I'm born in 2000 and trans lesbian etno nationalist.

Ask yourself, why would a fag disavow his very enablers and protectors? "Not enough cake"? FUCK these queers: this is about distancing themselves from the comeuppance they know is coming. They sense a change in the wind and want to escape their payback. This clean cut fag is not /ourguy/, they are not /ourpeople/, he is a felching boy raping degenerate at night when you're not looking or voting, they're beyond redemption, they are responsible for clown world, and Jow Forums,
>what do you intend to do?

IT WAS HER TURN!
>IT WA HER TURN!
IT WAS HER TURN!
>IT WA HER TURN!
IT WAS HER TURN!
>IT WA HER TURN!
IT WAS HER TURN!
>IT WA HER TURN!
IT WAS HER TURN!
>IT WA HER TURN!

You know nothing about our generation, faggot. You don't speak for us. 1999 here.

Lol if you think Generation Zyklon accepts you and does not want you gassed, you need to lurk moar, or better yet, just STFU, accept your fate and walk calmly into the incinerator. You are NOT us and you have fooled NONE of us.

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM

Lol

Attached: 7572.jpg (960x954, 90K)

Our trans people aren't commies like Millennials. We're ethno nationalist and socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Lmao fags can walk away from the DNC and straight into our Gas chambers

No, you're DEAD

Attached: auf wiedersehen.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>We're ethno nationalist and socially liberal and
Look the fuck at this libtard millennialist GARBAGE

Trans teenagers are getting more common. We're unstoppable.

I'm capitalist and for mass deportations. They are for communism.

t. 18 year old boomer

You're "on the march". You communist "common" faggot. You're going to see what stops you :)

>I'm capitalist
"more common"
"we're ethno nationalist and socially wibbawal"

I wonder what nightclubs and bookstores imbued by the rainbow the anger in the streets should burn to the ground first

Boomer conservatives are based on being religious. I'm not religious.

How unique a snowflake you are.
We'll call and request that be added to your obit.

Attached: 1530135860345.jpg (480x360, 19K)

stormlarpers from leftypol are here to espouse hate. they use words like "we" and "our"

i see (((you)))

Imagine having trained, homosexual SS squads being deployed to the Middle East

You're jealous I'll be getting all the lesbian pussy as a trans woman.

Lol, most of you stop yourself, fire will cleanse what remains.

look at how obvious this guy is, "we" "our"

"libtarded"

Reminder that trans people can reproduce.

Yet generally they don't, which is a good thing.

Nice try.
Hang.

Attached: goodbye.jpg (300x168, 6K)

They dont manage to live long enough to do that. Mental health issues and all...