Why dont the leftards want to cure autism

having it is horrible. it makes everything 1000 times harder. ill never get married and its hard to stay employed. i would sell my kidney if there was a cure. why does the left insist on prolonging my suffering

Attached: 1528739977237.jpg (466x400, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zRBqM1sPJM?t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftoids need armies of autists to produce their poisonous (((technology))).

Be my autist awkward boyfriend that I can sexually abuse

You're one of the "marginalised" people the bolshevik left won't pick up because you'll figure them out.

What do you think autism is?

the cure exists but its time senstive. starts with an a and ends with bortion.

i have figured them out. they are brainwashing us to support their villainous cause just like niggers only society wont bend over backwards to tolerate us like they do with niggers. white privelege my ass. i would love to be a neurotypical nigger

Attached: 1528382334821.png (786x806, 690K)

they cant diagnose it prenatally

What, there aren't hiring at Plate Spinning Arm Flapping Inc.?

Selling your kidney is illegal

Attached: 1514146830161.png (1366x768, 142K)

Now I recognize you. Welcome back, friend.

>can't be diagnosed prenatally
that suggests it is caused post-natally

>Niggers
>Neurotypical
Niggers are inherently mentally difficient

Righttards hate autism too cause the Jews hate autism. Think of the root word, au, Autism = Autonomy. Autists are those who never got successfully socially conditioned.

glad to be back. im not doing too good i went down on my motorcycle and wound up with stitches
yeah but their bullshit is tolerated

Lol

Neurotypicals are boring, lack depth, and are conformist. It's like 90 percent of them aren't even real. Why should I aspire to be them? Neurotypicals listen to trap rap just because it's popular.

Society doesn't accept us. That's why we need the autistic liberationism movement. We need our own towns and culture.

Autism is from "auto-", means "self", "not integrated". It's a paradoxical phrasing considering that many autists are very docile people, they're like the trees among humans, helplessly subjugated to people's inconsideration.

yeah problem is too many of us are homos, athiests and sjws due to extreme left wing indoctrination

I'm not because other people felt so much like aliens to me that I ended up living in my own world. I was also sheltered from that stuff growing up. People say my personality is like Elliot Rodger.

This may sound fun to anons like omg she's going to do x or y to you but what he really means and yes the gender change is on purpose is that they're going to cheat on you and play with your bank account more then your genitals.

this is 100% accurate. they operate in groupthink mode 100% of the time. they rarely can think for themselves. their likes and wants are everyones likes and wants. once you figure one out you can figure out the rest of the clones.

>that suggests it is caused post-natally
not really no.

Notice how they use the word autist to insult anyone who doesn't have their taste or views? They're on to us that we're not the hivemind.

we aren't even sure of what causes it how are we gonna fix it?

be yourself as long as yourself is like everyone else. god normies are so irritating.

Attached: 1529371090168.png (2119x2334, 761K)

Now I believe in the for real be yourself. What we got was the meme. We need radical self acceptance after society mistreated us.

Simply out we are mutations and freaks of nature that diverged. I'm proud to be a freak of nature.

Oh hey I remember you, that was an interesting thread

how? all we could do is subjugate them by force or get super rich so they will tolerate us in hopes to get money

I had behavioral problems. I wasn't docile. My behavioral problems partly led to the diagnosis.

Get super rich or drop out of society. Either way you don't have to listen to them.

I tell NTs I won't take their bullshit. It works friend.

That's how I was. I could never get socially conditioned as much because other people were like aliens.

me either. i always thought something was fishy. Jow Forums confirmed my suspicions

Have you tried LSD? You can find out why you are here if you take it and meditate on it.

the fuck with degenerate drugs. my suffering brings me closer to christ

It's about finding who you are. God made morning glory and Hawaiian woodrose seeds for us to eat too. My suffering is eased. I have a sunnier attitude now. I know my purpose. To gather up the outcasts and start a movement. To pick up the pieces left behind. Autistic liberationism. The beauty of a man and his vision. The love for your brothers. I used to be very angry but now I'm full of zeal for my life purpose.

And so what exactly are you going to do then?

Spread awareness of oppression to fellow autists. Then lead the angry and disenfranchised youth into a movement of liberating themselves from neurotypicals.

Autists are just evolved humans.

The right-wing ironically embrace it.

We are evolved mutations. We are the future. We are freaks

>Then lead the angry and disenfranchised youth into a movement of liberating themselves from neurotypicals.

And how will you do that?

Gotta say psychedelics are a total meme for "finding yourself". It's all bullshit. This board has done more to change my perspective and enlighten me about myself. They're fun, but they aren't miracle drugs for finding yourself. Total bullshit from retarded hippies.

convince them to not give a shit if theyre rejected by society. that epiphany made me feel better. only accept yourself

Attached: georgewashington1-2x (1).jpg (1200x630, 45K)

Because you only used them for fun and not introspection. I read articles on how psychedelics would help Asperger's so I took them. Then I ended up with radical self acceptance and lots of ideas on my place in the world. I tried finding why I was here other ways. It didn't work.

>dude, just live your life in total isolation until you die without ever having a girlfriend.

Woah, great idea.

If we try hard to be accepted by them they only find themselves weirded out from the uncanny valley.

youre not missing much my friend

I will keep planting ideas into their heads through discussion. I will wait until the energy is just right to keep introducing more ideas until we come to a political movement.

here (you) good luck faggot

My experience says if you concentrate on a question at the beginning and loop through it, an answer will come to you on LSD.

Well, if it worked, good on you. Jow Forums did the trick for me. I used LSD for fun and did a good bit of DMT for introspection. Didn't get much but I felt a physical sensation of my "third eye" opening up, as if it were a physical part of my head. Still can't explain it.

If I ever do LSD again, I'll try that.

>strawman
What's up asshat?

How is it a strawman? That's the direct implication of what he's saying.

>176955752
>youre not missing much my friend
Relationships are the only meaningful thing in life past 26. And how would a sperg like you know anyways?

>accepting yourself equivalent to stopping out of society
Lmao okay

He was talking about accepting yourself while being rejected by society.

Not if they're with people who don't accept you as you are and feel totally alien to you.

Ahh fuck it. I admit i was wrong.

If the third eye is opening you need to hone your intution. Be focused on it in a dark silence with no interruptions.

Stop whining. Exploit your disability or kys faggot.
>It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Attached: mentat.jpg (250x199, 11K)

womp womp
youtu.be/4zRBqM1sPJM?t=43s

The left rather spend time and money cutting up mentally ill pervets genitals than actually finding any meaningful cures to things that actually effect people.

I have Asperger's Syndrome

I wish I could talk to everyone on this thread but if I ever did meet you guys in real life I'd probably be the same autistic spaz I am with everyone else :/

OK, so you don't have any realistic plan or options to offer then?

I don't want a cure. I want liberation.

Autism liberation now. For we have the power of our minds.

I already go to autism meetups to spread my message.

This

There is nothing wrong with us. We just see the world differently and get alienated for it.

Anyone who tells me to change to fit in is a fucking cunt.

Yes

Occultist here encouraging this.

More anons on here should begin meditating & active their latent 6th sense.

We have a fear & love of God, so the plunge into the abyss becomes a cakewalk into power

>Taking advice from a leaf
Go fuck a moose

>upholding moral hygiene
>behavioral problems

pick one.

That's how normal, virile people should behave. Take no prisoners.

Aspies have a bigger ability to gain from the occult because our minds are suited for it if we believe. We can make almost anything happen because we can hyperfocus our minds on the astral realm.

Fine. Be a virgin sperg or a chad Mentat (I'd draw a meme but I'm too lazy). But this little faggy hugbox autism thread is solving no one's problems accept sliding important shit.

I'm using the occult for my rise to power.

Well done.

What advice do you have to gain power from the occult?

You're acting like it's something that can just be turned off by a flick of a switch. It isn't. I've been trying to 'fix' myself my entire life it DOESNT WORK.

How could you possibly understand though?

How did it affect you that society maltreated you for being yourself where they tried to force you to conform while accepting almost everyone else?

clean/simple diet and cardio and moderate weight training has helped with my autism significantly. intermittent fasting is great too. so much of today's mental health problems are caused by the toxins we put into our body.

autistic kids are annoying as fuck.
almost as bad as retards.

Attached: pakled.jpg (1310x750, 57K)

Dude, I charge $200 per hour for these sessions.

But here's one for free: define "fix". I mean, really, define "fix".

Objectivism is autism, expressed a an existential philosophy.
Libertarianism is autism, expressed as a political philosophy.

autism means being morally superior than everyone else
you dont fit in because everyone else are brainwashed cucks

I am basically paranoid of everyone around me now. I worry if I talk to people they will think I'm weird. I'm worried if I don't talk to people they will think I'm weird. I live in a houseshare of 5 people and I can't leave my room when I hear them talking outside because I get so uncomfortable with it. Fuck, I don't even cook really (takeout n shit) because I don't want to stay outside of my room for more than a few mins. I can't talk to people on the phone without planning the conversation out in a notepad document first. Same when I have to train someone at work, I can't just tell them things naturally. Fuck, I'm amazed I even have a job. I can't make eye contact with people at work either unless I know them well enough that it feels natural to me. Even then, it's usually eye-to-lip rather than eye-to-lip directly. I suck at empathy too - I'm usually too concerned with what people think about me to think about their needs.

I wouldnt pay you those $200 based on the way you talk to people in this thread. Tbh by telling me that you've made me feel self conscious about psychiatrists now so thanks asshole.

Fix means going out to social events to try and fit in just to get ignored by everyone all night or otherwise be incapable of holding a conversation.

Well modern science does.
And modern science is leftist by virtue of the right being dogmatically controlled by marketers to the point that any dissent is considered to be liberal.
And most of the scientists and researches working on this subject are leftists.
They're often mentally resistant to ideological marketers as it's usually the job of a researcher to focus on reality.
The people who actually cure shit will always be working as hard as they can on what they are working on.
A simple search will show you that Autism is the subject of a great deal of research, so the filter of the political narrative that you've adopted as an identity is irrelevant.
Your actual concern is how you interact with healthcare, what treatments you receive if any, and why you don't receive any if you feel that you do require what treatment that does currently exist.
Nobody is to blame for your situation. Indulging in self pity and vague spite will not and cannot help you.
Decide what your issues are, determine what solutions are possible, then asses how you can access those solutions.
And while you do this, please fuck off back to your subreddit with your boomer-tier angst.

Eye to lip rather than eye to eye*

Channel yourself into self improvement. Assess what what your strengths and weaknesses are, and commit to improving your existing skills and building a foundation for your weaknesses and progressing. Confiding your condition to Tajikistani Bead Weaving board is probably the last thing you should be doing. Look within, understand your strengths and weaknesses, progress. Always. Never relax in the comfort of self-deprication. You are a verb, not a noun. That will be $200. I'll send Paypal deets shortly.

This is the strange part. I don't feel when I'm weird. I just know their reactions and don't care. I'm so used to people reacting this way a lot of my empathy is shut off. I just take what they say and own it.

The angst is understandable because people persecute us for who we are.

I mean I was like that too in my old job because I had been in that place for over a year and when you get used to a certain environment you learn to deal with the bs

But I just started a new job, tried to make new friends and the same fucking shit happened, like I can never have a fresh start. And that's fucking depressing man.

You don't get it, im amazed you're able to charge anything with this pseudopsychology bullshit. In any case I didn't ask for your counselling so stfu.

My problem is people. My skills are in maths, physics and computing and they are literally no benefit to my social skills. The only guys I get on with in work are in IT because we share a common interest but I'm an analyst and I support a marketing team of graphic designers who seem like nice people but I feel incredibly self conscious around them because they are so much more confident than me. When you say "commit to improving your strengths" here's what happens --> I make the same dumb mistake of playing up my skills in conversation to other people --> they don't care or interpret it as bragging --> I feel like I can't be proud of myself --> I keep my head down and shut up for the rest of the day.

If I knew how to break the cycle I would, but guess what? I'm an aspie and as an aspie I have a real tough time trying to break old habits.

We have to brag otherwise they think of us as retarded. We need to constantly probably be them wrong.

>Big Pharma
>Leftard
>Cure

Where do you brainlets come from?

i have a hard time understanding people in noisy environments which makes people think im a fucking retard

apparently its a sign of autism but i swear to god i have a higher level of situational awareness and better math skills than 95% of people

its like everyone else is a fucking retard. until im in a noisy environment and faggots are saying weird shit that i cant even predict, then im the fucking retard

So it's either feel retarded or seem like a dick?

And admittedly I sometimes do it to give myself some self worth - like I have a master's in physics so if I don't constantly show people I'm smart than I think people will be like "how does he have a master's in physics lol" - and desu that's probably all in my head but it's such fucking torment.

God I just want to get a pat on the back and for people to say like "damn you're smart man and you worked your ass off to get to where you are" Like I wish people understood that would like the biggest confidence boost ever for me.

I get like this too. weirdly enough though the symptoms of autism actually work on both extremes, some of us like noise because it helps us concentrate and some of us hate it. I personally can deal with white noise but if there's a conversation I'm expected to pay attention to and I don't understand the context I lock up and look down at my phone or something while wishing I could be anywhere else.

Not sure what got wordfiltered to desu there lmao