Seriously, the bullying against Muslim members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Muslim members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Muslims are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Muslim man who finds it hard to take pride in his own religion after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my faith from insecure losers here. Why not bully LARPagans or Atheists? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful religion ? Jews get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest faith in the world .

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call a Muslim man a "goat fucker"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Muslim man that they are a "goat fucker"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying religious pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: islam-884825_1280.jpg (1258x1280, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, yeah... Kinda touchy about ya'all raping our women and beheading us.
Imagine, fucking infidels insulting ya'all over that.

Reddit is that way, you goat fucker.
---------------------------------->

>irregardless

Into the trash

Theres a reason for these things nowadays

Community... lol

Honestly everyone postes and thinks like a Muslim in this board.

Attached: 1498515876837.jpg (600x600, 125K)

>Jews get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest faith in the world .
kys

Attached: 1525927948309.jpg (1129x466, 125K)

what do you call a handsome, well-adjusted guy who's also a muslim?
Asif

Holy fuck summer is here.

Behead the child fuckers and you'll be a hero for Muslim and western relations. Pretty much that's all it takes.

Attached: 1529899328982.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

We don't like you, take the hint and get the fuck out

Attached: IslamAgainstChristianity.jpg (2342x2866, 937K)

>meme flag
Sounds like a Pajeet.

> Jews get bullied less than us

Not here they don't. It's like you haven't been paying attention. Kikes are the #1 hated ethnicity here and yet you want a pity party.

Attached: jews really want.png (2368x1183, 724K)

You know as well as anyone else that islam and the West are incompatible.
Your archaic desert religion has no path for progress, this is why you are backwards.

I hope to see the day you are buried in a mass grave and lye is thrown on your kind to prevent the further spread of disease.

I like you guys. You are based. I hope you sharia Europe soon

its satire

>newfags cant spot a stale copypasta
shiggy

>Would you say those words to your fellow white brother?
Good one, Achmed. I'm white too. On the day you stop trying to conquer and undo what we took thousands of years to achieve, that will be the day when we stop preaching hatred against your religion. Relegate yourselves to your deserts.

go fuck your cousin paki rapist scum

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth.
The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp,
The lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star,
Lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree,
Neither of the east nor of the west,
Whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire.
Light upon light.
Allah guides to His light whom He wills.
And Allah presents examples for the people,
and Allah is Knowing of all things.

- Quran Surah Nur, verse 35

That’s what the OP pic is. Even as a non Muslim, I gotta admit it’s quite beautiful.

Al Ghazali made an entire book attempting to interpret this one verse called the Niche of Lights. I know we’re going to ad hominems pretty soon, but contemplate this verse for a moment and its beauty. The funny thing is this chapter mostly deals with haram sexual relations and their penalties haha

Attached: 15F7048D-EAC4-4C2E-8B5C-D92170A6385E.jpg (268x188, 17K)

traidor do caralho, deves ser do algarve

fucking wasted you dumb nigger

I converted to islam so no . La ilaha il allah muhammad rasul allah ! Been almost 6 years and I have never been so free from Jews and degeneracy.

Attached: battle-of-hazir-part-of-the-muslim-conquest-of-syria-12023740.png (500x407, 86K)

>Seriously, the bullying against Muslim members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Muslims are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Kill yourself metmet.

5 5's of waste

Fuck Islam and fuck Allah.

Attached: 140612085126_1_900x600.jpg (900x599, 86K)

Thanks for giving more opportunities to hate us

>biggest contributors
Fuck off leech

Also
>1 post by this ID

Sharia Europe is for the best. I'm not even joking

Attached: 1529546780306.gif (238x300, 2.67M)

How does it feel?

Attached: 3393981.gif (315x227, 1.47M)

>I can't say I'm the only Muslim man who finds it hard to take pride in his own religion
That's because your religion is impossible for any sensible person to be proud of. You should embrace this instinct, not fight it.

Why do you hate palestinians'

You can always fire right back, you know. Stop being a bitch. I make fun of pagans and atheists too.
Also stop coming to European countries so we can team up to fuck Israel.

>doggo gets away

Attached: 1418076516384.jpg (494x622, 86K)

Attached: 1513010622876.jpg (480x636, 23K)

What do you call a Muslim virgin?

A girl whose father owns a camel

Attached: 20180630_104159.jpg (474x632, 59K)

>Seriously, the bullying against Muslim members of this community is ...
Not going far enough. Fuck off sun goblin.

>muslim
>white

choose one

Attached: 8d2.jpg (600x568, 28K)

How about fuck you and every other goat fucking pedophile nigger from the desert.

Attached: ooohok.jpg (600x600, 25K)

I mean honestly Islam is the simplest religion to follow and be looked at as a Pillar of Faith. Giving up alcohol and drugs was hard but amazing and saves me thousands a year to spend on hobbies that actually help me develop practical skills. You don't have to give up your culture you just have to get rid of all the degenerate things that have latched onto our cultures. I am still obviously culturally canadian but I have a purpose and simple instructions on how to live life. Islam is so simple an unlettered Bedouin could understand it. why make Theology so complex when you can get a Direct connection with god and live the way the Prophets did.

Attached: 34642243_615450975489642_9155532495838511104_n.jpg (507x585, 74K)

Deus Vult, rag head.

They come on these boards shit them up with faking "white conversions" and tell everyone that their beliefs and cultures are shit and then they wonder why others aren't submitting.

Attached: taqqiya.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Attached: mohammedans btfo 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.09M)

Attached: mohammedans btfo 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.05M)

You do realize Taqqiyah is a Shia concept and that most of the world is sunni?

Attached: maulana-mm.jpg (320x269, 78K)

You're just mad the actual religion of peace(Buddhism) is genociding you goatfucker.

When they're not busy butt-raping goats, I guess this is their next stop!

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

Attached: CWkBLa9WsAAbB-B.jpg (480x358, 22K)

Because Mohamed made it up.

reskin of old copypasta u new fags

Fine by me. I would Follow Muhammad even if he wasn't a Prophet. I am basically safe from being called an antisemite and get preach anti gay rhetoric and be called a cute minority group by stupid lefties. This religion is the only way I can see the world one day being made into the Borg Like Paradise I crave. we will all have our place and we will be happy in the simplicity of life.

Attached: 1526709140291.jpg (640x352, 22K)

Yes goy, blame the stupid degenerate Muslims that the Jew imports while not blaming the New at all..

Good goy..

Islam is the only hope for saving the west.

Just white wash Mohammed like we did with Jesus. Besides, Kikestianity allowed Jews into Europe albeit with reduced rights.

Christkike WNs are just as bad as shitskin Muslims.

youre dumb.

Attached: 1529546837742.jpg (566x554, 44K)

Or a kike/mudslime.

Attached: muh boomers.jpg (810x777, 206K)

FUCK YOURSELVES PEDOS

Attached: 706117jG3HAM.png (814x823, 127K)

I wanna see your forehead vain

Attached: 20180630_115158.jpg (466x621, 112K)

fuck islam

Exactly imagine the Power of the Gentile unleashed by the War-prophet Muhammad. we have lost the war to the Jews when we let them ship muslims here by the tons. but those muslims want to go home and Genocide the Jews who destabilized their homes. Jesus openly hated Jews because they abandoned the way of the Lord. Muhammad is indeed the reformer the world needed to save us from The Eternal Jew. we need to Accept the Lord's message and start up the Ovens in Poland,

Attached: CoYcmuwWIAAal2L.jpg (780x440, 22K)

Strange...

Attached: 20180630_115328.jpg (456x620, 136K)

You feckless feckless shitskin cunts don't contribute shit to this board except garbage like this where you complain. The Jews, filthy as they are, take way more shit than you on this board but typical Muslim always has to play victim while he's blowing up your house and raping your wife. Fuck off you don't belong here

fuck off ugly subhuman sand nigger

Attached: 1527664380877.jpg (1057x740, 141K)

Fuck off christkike. You had to whitewash a desert nigger to follow a Jewish doctrine.

At least Islam was militarily successful

Fuck off back to plebbit

>A few Muslims that broke the law to get into the UK because Jews subverted white nations means that all of them are bad.

How about you fuck off.

>ill win this if i keep calling him a Christcuck. Allah ackbar

Sad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-115624_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 943K)

Keep worshipping non White figures kek.

That guy is dead btw. Obv

Good goy. Islam has always been the problem, not Jewish parasites.

>Jews get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest faith
Fuck off you fucking leach, yes they do get bullied more and they deserve it just like you do for posting brain damaged, pussywhipped shit like this

Nigger shut the fuck up all Allah does is lie and boast about lying and deceiving. Islam is "jewish" to the core in its usage of sophistry to confuse and obfuscate meanings.

>i am a d&c faggot on a Christian anime forum

Attached: 7ba6485534991a9ec360f4e24be45ad0.jpg (525x930, 85K)

Go fuck your 9 year old wives shitskin

Islamic politics is good though, just whitewash Mohammed. Get rid of pedophelia, incest and polygamy and it is like Kikestianity but more based.

>Implying Jews don't do it too

Absolutely subversive

Saudi Arabia = Jewish

I'm pretty sure Jews just fuck their cousins but I wouldn't ask a shitskin to tell the truth anymore than I'd breed with a kike

>Ill win this if i keep calling Jesus Christ's followers kikecucks
>please save me o lord richard dawkins

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-035405_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 593K)

Bahahaha

Attached: 1521465474548-pol.jpg (600x466, 55K)

Great example of what I mean about the slimmy, lying nature of Islam. Islam IS politics, it is a system of government with Muhammad as the supreme leader. There is nothing based about it. It is corrupt to its core because by default it asks you to look up to and emulate a perverse warlord from the desert who raped little girls and ordered those who made fun of him to be killed. Fuck off with your lies where do you think you are.

Attached: 1501956037970.jpg (599x472, 53K)

Fuck off christkike. Jesus was not White, Jews invented Christianity to subvert Europe

Jesuit Order = JUDEN

Even Hitler said Islam is better than Kikestianity

Enjoy your roastie "sexually liberated women".

You know religions can be reformed right?

White people can turn shit into gold.

Fuck off back to Neocon stormfront where you belong boomer. The Jewish question is too high power level for you rn xd

>our peaceful religion
obvious bait is obvious

GET RPG'D CAPTAIN AKBAR AND ENJOY THE RIDE ON THE SAND NIGGER EXPRESS

Attached: 1517957264454.jpg (500x503, 43K)

>Catholic inquisitions
>Jesuit Order

Yes, Kikestianity is so peaceful. Rome fell once it abandoned pagan roots.

Lol Fkn Haji

Here's an image of your prophet, Muhammed (piss be upon him). Like the pedophile he is, he's getting ready to fuck a 9-year old.

Now fuck off.

Attached: 1513715760937.png (857x568, 51K)

>Jesus was not white, jews created Christianity, everyone arguing with me is my strawman catholic crusader

Fixation on whitness, retarded belief that talmudist jews made Christianity, there are only catholics and non-Christians.

Please leave, Tel Aviv.

Attached: Screenshot_20171220-225005.png (720x1280, 260K)

The jew is the root cause, of course.
But they are all the enemy, this should never be forgotten.

Nazism allowed 14 year old girls to be impregnated. But you support that.

You are subject to bias, sad. Kikestianity is fuckin shit and weak xd

Gas em Hajis...

Attached: 3deadsyrians.jpg (474x632, 50K)

Shameless glow/sand faggot. Cant tell which anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20180603-035339_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 548K)

Hmm, well. Hitler like Islam, he was talking about it.

Nice fake quote, CI cuck.