How the Q-larper con-game works

Anyone can be Q if you understand how the trick works:
>1.) say something vague, inspired by something you've already heard Trump say, or something you've seen in the news
>2.) let your followers start "digging" trying to match your meaningless, vague words to things they find on the internet
>3.) lurk and watch until they seem to agree on what you were "hinting" about
>4.) let days pass if necessary; if you let at least 5 days pass, your followers will "figure out" what you meant, 100% guaranteed
>5.) once your audience decides what it was you were predicting, re-appear and "confirm" that "yes, that's what I was predicting".
>6.) none of your followers realize you never predict anything, because they desperately want to believe you are really some special person who is giving them hints about what's happening on the inside with Trump's crusade to overthrow the deep state
If you want to defeat this stuff, start making infographs like pic related. You can find "proofs" to debunk in every Q thread, because the same Boomers spam the same folder of "proofs" every time. Video explaining "cold reading", the same principle behind what Q does: youtu.be/I6uj1ruTmGQ

Attached: Proof-of-Q-pope.jpg (1677x818, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
qanon.pub/?
qanon.pub/?q=Flood
youtube.com/watch?v=jWSwB8Y_JK0
youtube.com/watch?v=8uGYqo5pAqY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175836856/
youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another example...

Attached: not-proof-of-shit-stupid-boomer.jpg (910x849, 580K)

It's MOSSAD and CIA niggers working with JIDF to spread disinfo

And one more.
Don't believe the LARP
Q/DEEPSTATE Q/PIZZA
Follow the BOOMer
What won't they tell you, answer the Qwiz
Yellow wasp Yellow wasp

R

Attached: Q predicted tip top a year later.png (1053x851, 470K)

You know how I know Q is Trump? Because I've read Art of the Deal. And this is exactly what Trump would be doing, in exactly the way he'd be doing it.

Mike P [he cute]
9/11 inside job
love TACOS
send'em back [KNEE GROWS]
fatQ

Attached: Qleaked.png (218x418, 167K)

Golden.

Attached: ezgif-1-7a37863e81.gif (295x125, 1.44M)

I cant wait too die for Qsrael in Iran!

sign me up rabbi!

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

this is 150% correct and qtards are little dumb subhuman faggots. Their threads are the same as pizzaniggers, bodgatards, flat earth, and other mongoloid ideas
basically if you beliee q kys and take your family and offsprings with you

bump

Attached: 07EB95B4-C7A7-4AD5-9468-05069F3FD080.png (609x650, 30K)

Yep. It's the exact same reason he shit posts on Twitter. This level of promotion to audience is exactly what Trump does.

Q predicted this thread would appear. Not falling for your games.

Q has predicted so many things. No way these are all coincidences! Q is obvisouly a group of insiders giving us information. Stop spreading disinformation on here!

Didn't the Q LARP start with a theory the Muller was really working for Trump. Never hear that anymore

>You know how I know Q is Trump? Because I've read Art of the Deal
All my sides

Attached: 1432451151691.jpg (200x200, 19K)

So why was he shilled off Jow Forums? There’s no point arguing that q is vague and unconvincing at the same time as making him the only ever poster kicked off the board.

ya know something? yer a stupid bitch. only a stupid bitch would sit around trying to debunk the most interesting thing that ever happened.
lots of people believe q. lots of people want to believe q, like moulder wants to believe ufos.
and by the way pizzagate is real. and you dont know what shape the earth is. lemme guess, round? what, you read that somewhere?
go figure out a way to determine the shape of the earth, by yourself, no internet no tv no books. guess what? you cant. because you are a stupid bitch who just believes whatever the majority believes with no independent thought or experiment. bitch.

if it's so easy, do it
see if you can amass an army with your autism

/thread

Attached: q_nk.png (600x800, 217K)

Attached: Q.png (500x539, 229K)

>shilling against Q intensifies
Someone is scared...
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

Accurate.

>So why was he shilled off Jow Forums?
The same reason that:
>flat earthers get kicked off Jow Forums
>ayylium photo spammers get kicked off Jow Forums
>bogdanoff threads get kicked off Jow Forums
>HWNDU threads got kicked off Jow Forums
>pizzalarps got kicked off Jow Forums
>autistic "digging" thread for every paranoid suspicion about child sex trafficking that gets farted out at random had to get kicked off Jow Forums
Because there are other boards and other websites dedicated to that kind of garbage. There are board dedicated to larping, or ayyliums, or skin walkers. Not politics related.

>you dislike this thing, so this thing must be good
Pic related.

;^)

Attached: Shill-Tactics-Template-We-Must-Be-Winning.jpg (720x960, 221K)

Q just uses the Delphi method using news as the "experts" to score on predictions. Its not new, its not innovative, its not magic, hes not an insider. Literally anyone can do this if they have the time to scour numerous news articles and highlight convergence as your "prediction".

Nobody will probably reply to this though because Jow Forums is never interested in reason or actual sense.

Attached: 1530026135794.jpg (323x323, 15K)

Can you link to the original post? isn't an actual post

yea except for the fact that people arent using that as proof

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

TRUMP is Q.
Q is TRUMP.

This. I've been telling you faggots this for months and nobody wants to hear it. They all want to fantasize about some anonymous insider who is going to expose their enemies, but in reality it's just some neckbeard with too much time on his hands.

alright schlomo

(for those with some insight; schlomo posting under an American flag and me under a leaf… we have seen full circle, and it is beautiful)

Attached: YOUDONTSAY.png (884x490, 248K)

your the one that isnt interested in reason or sense

Attached: Protect.png (1200x630, 67K)

You're just going to completely ignore the SA purge and show two "proofs" that aren't even proofs anyone in the movement pushes?

Nice try, niggerfaggot.

Q posts "flood is coming" 21:10 EST = 9pm EST
Tweet quoting "Flood is coming" posted at 8pm

9pm is one hour after 8pm... he's repeating what he sees in the news, just like I said in the OP photo.

Attached: (you).png (1066x600, 477K)

I think the truth is a combination of all these
This is Trump's trump card against possible impeachment/assassination by the peaceful democrats/globalists. keeps the mid-level deep state shills in line and gives hope to disgruntled white boomers/zionists.
Anyway (((Q))) is /ourpsyop/ and we must let it play out.
Pol can always sit back and gloat about being right if this backfires. We win either way.
>inb4 I'm starting to sound like a schizo boomer.
Anything and everything is possible under muh orange space hitler

Attached: 1526550000565.jpg (500x370, 52K)

what the fuck are you even talking about, do you even know how to read?

>Q has predicted a lot of things
Illuminate us user

Can you post a link to the original post?

use this to look for keywords
qanon.pub/?

>Q is real
You may be right, only time will tell
>Pizzagate is real
Beyond a doubt
>The earth is flat
AYY hol up Eddie Bravo. You're starting to sound like a typical gullible schizo boomer.
You can honestly redpill people on things like pizzagate and 9/11, but boy oh boy bringing up flat earth immediately destroys any credibility you have because it's a brainlet theory believed by the only the most retarded and low IQ individuals. Try cultivating some self-awareness ffs

All you've proven to me is that Q knows what is going to happen before it happens. Thanks.

Flood only returns these three posts, not the one in the image: qanon.pub/?q=Flood

Attached: file.png (512x896, 78K)

Attached: file.png (352x884, 110K)

Nope. What he's saying is Q proves nothing, you prove it for him by digging through a practically unlimited array of random events and finding shit that matches. You're always going to find some interpretation of what you're looking for.

There must be a minimum IQ to understand this concept, because some people get it but a lot simply can't.

Only boomers believe this Q shit. Anyone with an IQ over 85 isn't falling for it.

Fucking bump. Tired of these retarded faggots worshiping Autists.

Attached: 1529879759937.png (466x709, 509K)

how about you put in 'the flood', i instantly got the result i was looking for.

So here Q grabs up a bunch of resignations leading you to suspect this is somehow unusual. Have you actually looked up the average tenure of a CEO? It's not very long.

>hurr durr you need to be really smart to enjoy Dick and Qwerty
kek

Oops nvm, switched the F to lower case, and two more of these popped up. I'm reading through the threads now, and absolutely no one connected it to comey or mccabe. Q never followed up in any way that connected it to them. Prior to his post "flood is coming" was a popular Joel Osteen catch-phrase. Some people thought Q was making a biblical reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWSwB8Y_JK0
youtube.com/watch?v=8uGYqo5pAqY

it was the lowercae f

Attached: file.png (714x796, 380K)

Except none of you even comprehend how cold reading works, you're all completely confused and can't reply to show how its NOT like cold reading.

Yeah, it's worse than cold reading - because anyone who can look at Jow Forums can see largely what Jow Forums likes and tailor their reading towards them, sprinkled in with a bit of news from various trend forecasting groups. SO PROFOUND.

just because Joel osteen uses the phrase allot doesnt mean that that was what Q was referencing also you can clearly see that Q was following up on the flood is coming connection by looking at pic related in this post
you see the CNN in brackets there? well that goes along with with what was in the transcript in pic related here

>just because Joel osteen uses the phrase allot doesnt mean that that was what Q was referencing
No shit, I said I'm reading the threads where people try to decipher what he meant, and some people thought it was a biblical reference. Turns out he meant it literally, that so many emails, text, photos, videos, etc would be released.
>you see the CNN in brackets there? well that goes along with with what was in the transcript in pic related here
CNN wasn't in Q's prediction, so what's the relevance of it being mentioned in the transcript?

im saying that Q is expanding on it after the fact

>decipher what he meant,
Another term for that is "go search the universe of events for something that matches".

>some people thought it was a biblical reference.
I've got a biblical reference for you:
"seek, and ye shall find"

Hes controlled opposition with insider info, no fucking kidding.

Attached: DbLdhS5WAAAwVgb.jpg (436x432, 18K)

It's appearing pointless to tell people someone is wrong when they're already decided to help them not be wrong. Q(ueers) have made their decision to help Q not be wrong because he's telling them exactly what they want to hear. Anything contrary to that = shoot the messenger. It's sad to see so many in Jow Forums claiming to be intimately familiar with subversion but they can't spot a simple forum gypsy.

>im saying that Q is expanding on it after the fact
And I'm alleging that post-hoc taking credit for "predictions" that were never actually made is part of the scam. If no one knows what was "predicted" until they look back in hindsight, then it's not really a prediction at all. That's why people call it "Delphi Oracle", because the oracle would just ramble incoherent shit, and people who believed it was a coded prediction would leave the oracle, then spend month wondering what the oracle meant. If the oracle said "cow of heaven crashes [EARTH]", and 3 months later your daughter is killed by a cow falling on her, you might believe the oracle predicted it, but if it was actually a prediction you would have known to keep your daughter away from cows.

No one EVER KNOWS what Q predicted until they look back at it later. Thus, they aren't predictions, they don't predict anything.

See the difference between legit prediction and fraud bullshit?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Attached: DUZEDLvVQAE9j6o.jpg (736x795, 45K)

Attached: Dc49HtgWsAAn5Fk.jpg (1166x1026, 61K)

Attached: Ddmo2NSVAAAWNmr.jpg (739x643, 58K)

Attached: DdmHe_yUwAAoKiG.jpg (590x784, 79K)

Attached: abWlS76As2cYkYQvYeYpkLD7NNRElUXhlLBCD-AkkAc.png (295x640, 58K)

Attached: DbMBtP4UwAAHLu5.jpg (854x1135, 130K)

Damn, you got Ceyl'owned

Q deniers are shareblue/CTR faggots on damage control. Obvious cunts are obvious.

Why is his trip different in each of these?

Q(eers) are entertainment for ShariaBlue laughing their asses off at how easily you're manipulated.

As far as I know it's because deep state niggers are constantly trying to hack it so they change it.

Listen to yourself user. Who's being manipulated?

Also, none of these are Century Cross II pens. Trump uses a different pen. I have letterhead from the Trump campaign along with his signature because I donated to his campaign. You guys are so easily fooled.

You can't hack a secure trip.

Attached: file.png (569x437, 161K)

so another explanation is that it really is a trump insider who understands how to keep an audience transfixed

just because he's a 'fraud' and not really predicting anything doesn't mean he isn't associated with trump, unless you can give me an explanation for why the CIA would have a psyop like this

there's a reason why I stopped reading that shit, because what's the point? we dont have any power beyond shitposting--and we can't conclusively determine who Q is

Listen to yourself. You've been taken in by the cult of a forum gypsy who whispers sweet nothings into your ears. Where did your sense of realism go?

I think I heard that Q was even in People magazine recently, of all places. At least all these Q followers shows that there's a lot of Americans still out there that want to oppose the shady elements of our government and are willing to believe a lot of the stuff that Jow Forums wishes "normies" would wise up to.

Either the Q thing is going to end up being a big fat turd, or we're going to be seeing some real crazy stuff soon. I'm as skeptical as most people here, but I'd rather it not be a larp if it means seeing some sick ass child traffickers and traitors brought to justice.

Wow, you're new.

Attached: 82075f32c93024d5e80bc973c05812d30ed4a72e37a199ce6580660bacf19e20.png (462x338, 131K)

>unless you can give me an explanation for why the CIA would have a psyop like this
Why do all of you reddit fags who came here during the election have such a hard time comprehending how larpers and ironic shitposters work? THat's an ANCIENT part of board culture here. Its an artform to larp and convince as many people as possible that its real. Q is a kind of shitposters. How the fuck do you never figure this out? You think everything is either CIA or Shareblue, wtf is your problem?

Attached: 1528596278741.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Q is reptalian

Attached: Lacerta.jpg (249x301, 25K)

The only reason to use a trip is to prove someone isn't impersonating you, boomer retard.

Attached: 6790D70D-92D1-4E98-98E2-3F924DDE760F.png (424x500, 281K)

You are slow. Even if Q was a LARP he's opened a lot of normie's eyes to the corruption that plagues our govt. So if he turns people who were formerly complacent idiots into woke motherfuckers, what's wrong with that? You should like a Hillary lover.
This is a fake LARP also, right?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175836856/

>Q is a kind of shitposters.
*Q is a KING of shitposters

man that is a weak line of reasoning, even if it's not specifically an intelligence agent writing this stuff, you can believe that intelligence agents are observing it, which is equivalent in many ways

its very careless to assume that it's pure larping, with no further consideration given

Boomers love this Q shit because they're already conditioned to think that biblical prophecies apply RIGHT NOW ANY DAY NOW I mean jeez syria and babylon and persia are in the bible so we gotta defend israel ya for Jesus.

I love the fucking morons that think they're so bright that they legitimately believe they can spot a disinformation campaign AND identify the agency responsible. like you must think you're a fucking genius to think you can see through a world-class agency's operation.
the reality is that you're just paranoid schizophrenic retards.

Attached: 1512374472556.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

thank you for showing me this thread, didnt know this happened.

>7)target the boomer audience

Q disinfo shills on SUICIDE WATCH

Mirror mirror
On the wall
A snake is coming
For us all

Q

Quiet down retard, you and your dumb fuck friends shilling this site are imbeciles.

Attached: ad4a8c874026807fc224d6d6bff7ea87a2b260c30244d2b5a463838072532e03.jpg (960x606, 321K)

lmao the delusions are real.
>MOSSAD IS HERE, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! Q IS JIDF! OR FBI! OR MI6!
kill yourself, schizo retard.

SEC_TEST

Seth Rich repeating numerical symbols confirm
>i'll ask one more time shillfags disprove this archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175836856/

>man that is a weak line of reasoning
No, larper is the natural assumption, especially for shit that's obviously using a con or a gimmick like Q. We've had real leaks here before, we've had people drop actual shit that proves beyond a doubt who they are. Because they NEED TO GET INFORMATION OUT. But that's not what Q is doing at all. He's spewing nonsense haikus, you guys are having fun being part of the larp. You're the natural prey of the larper, gullible newfags.
>even if it's not specifically an intelligence agent writing this stuff,you can believe that intelligence agents are observing it, which is equivalent in many ways
Because the FBI reads your posts doesn't mean you're FBI. Also, if he really were a rogue intelligence agent or insider, the intelligence community -- especially the "deep state" he's supposedly a threat too -- would freeze this domain in an instant. They almost did during the fappening, and that was just celebrity nudes getting leaked. YOu think they would let some kind of actual guerrilla movement or clandestine group post info here in such a blatant fashion? They never let website stay up that serve as conduits for clandestine activity, especially not something so blatant.

This guy is the king of shitposters, the apex larper, and you're all gullible retards who fell for it.

Attached: 1528340014330.png (380x349, 77K)

Cool story user. Here is one thing I dont get.
If it really was a con why would it drop the redpills it does here?
youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
Because in the first 4 minutes it drops a ton of shit that gets buried in slide threads here.
>shows the clinton crime gang
>names the (((bankers)))
>names the (((money printers))) aka the fiat photocopiers
>hints at satanist pedos
>shows the media whores

Why the fuck would I not want normies to watch this?

Attached: reLdwNx.jpg (600x430, 41K)

NEVER FAGGOT!
>Q is JIDF
NO KEK YOU ARE JIDF

I don't care if it's a LARP or not; the faggots that scream about CIA or MOSSAD are hilarious - those motherfuckers are the real LARPers.

>If it really was a con why would it drop the redpills it does here?
You mean all the "Israel is our number 1 ally" bullshit Q posts?
EBIN REDPILLS

Attached: 1510949186234.png (425x378, 12K)

Attached: Q.jpg (610x2633, 163K)

so I finally connected the dots on the boomer meme, its sad that it took me this long

I knew 'boomer' as an insult was being shilled on all boards, and I knew it was artificially generated, because anything that is irrationally hateful originates from kikes

(((they))) want the peripheral 4channers (the non-pols) to ignore the public insight of older whites, because we can safely assume that some of the major players on the loyalist side of this conflict are older white males from comfortable or affluent backgrounds

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

His sign language is upside down, is it still sign language for "Q"?