Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and Conan

Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and Conan O’Brien Team Together to Mock Trump in Biting Skit
>people.com/politics/jimmy-fallon-stephen-colbert-conan-obrien-mock-trump-skit/
Conan is less than genuine
>youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0 conan.kary.ca/ youtube.com/watch?v=bAzwJEcYIEo

Attached: co tweet.png (652x248, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0
conan.kary.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Irish strike again. Conan used to be so entertaining back before he lost the Tonight Show and went insane.

Attached: hilmerchant.jpg (230x250, 8K)

Conan is jewish, as is Colbert. You need to pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to what this really is.

Bump. These people are first in line on the DOTR.

Attached: 29DB0F48-25FF-4013-8F99-376C690D1584.jpg (540x720, 109K)

I used to like him too but it seems like he sniffed butts with the rest of the "Trump haters"
youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0

S-source, please...

I've had my suspicions. Figured they had handlers, but never figured that it was this bad.
Conan and Colbert used to be edgy before the Obama days, but it seems, at least currently, that everything that they say is controlled.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3i2WN2Sfcr0
no Germany, wtf Conan.

Germany
The great 20th-century power that said, "Ditch Einstein, get Hasselhoff."
>Found in conan.kary.ca/

All 3 of them used to suck Trumps dick because he was always "Mr. New York" and everybody loved the guy. But money talks, and they're all getting paid boat loads of money to just shit on the guy. They're just hypocrites basically

I like how even when they team up, they will start backhanded smear campaigns against one of their team guys, namely the goyim Conan

This here
Any face that can attribute their career to NYC should be kissing the ring of DJT, but instead they're shitting on everything that he has done for the region.

hm, not bad. 7/10

three failures doesnt equal a win.

Attached: 1508559954727.jpg (640x543, 62K)

Conan has always been the weak link.
It wasn't until the last few months that Conan joined the cuck crew.
Fallon within the past few days.
I still remember before I was red-pilled, Colbert on his comedy central show the Colbert Report shitting on Obama.
I would turn off his show because he would say bad things about BO.
Before he replaced Letterman, I would occasionally tune into his show on CC and he would be blindly praising the "accomblishments" of Obummer.
I've always thought in my mind that some "entity" got to him.

Trump was friends with a lot of people before he decided to take on the democratic machine. Once they knew he was entering the political spectrum and that he was not one of them, ordained, and equally disgusting, corrupt, drinker of infant blood, they proceeded with the most concentrated, high velocity, rhetoric filled, smear campaign, I've ever seen in my life. A man whose had his face in the public for 40 years, rubbed shoulders and shook hands with all these people, no problems. The day he took on democratic leadership was the day he became a racist, misogynistic, zealot, hitler5000, who would bring nuclear holocaust and many other holocaust to the world. These beatoffs being hypocrites is their job. Their handlers told them to attack a target and they do,, every single night.

No more truer words spoken here.
I just want a timeline.
Any proof of when these attacks started.
Or even when these "comedians" went soft for the Kenyan.

>implying its about money
All the sucking of Trumps dick was done before he emerged as a beacon of hope for le ebul yt. kikes gonna kike.

money got to them, probably a lot of money

maybe you're just too autistic to realize Daily Show/Colbert Report Colbert was a satirical character

stop making fun of Trump reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: kek1.jpg (1200x1195, 247K)

>implying it's not all about money
It's Jew York bro, it's all just money

I'm not praising trump or condemning him, but that's just the way it was before he ran for President, ask anyone

That's the point. They have been cupping his balls since the beginning of modern time. Its only recently that they've shifted into animus.
Like they're afraid Blarmpft is gonna taek their sippy.

To be fair, he did a pretty good job on that cake.

That's a good point, but I wouldn't necessarily blame it on autism.
Perhaps it was all part of the plan
>autism intensifies

>Belgium
>The only European country to never successfully invade Belgium.
>mfw

Attached: 1529103359059.jpg (900x600, 341K)

Hey pic spammer, what’s up? Doing your duties on /tv/ tonight? See you there.

3 boofers with aids.

not true 35 year old boomer here
i was raised on conan o brien
he talked shit on trump a lot i remember one night he went on a rant that trump built a skyscraper in new york in front of conans new condo
was funny as fuck conan was so butthurt at trump

Right?
He used to be funny.
Till everyone started cutting their dicks off and worshiping the brown messiah.

>cuck crew
nice

Didn't he interview Trump?

Progressivism is literally a degenerative brain disease.

>Jew Comics and their Jew overlords think anyone gives a shit about their stupid Jewish leftist beliefs

Hahaha I wish the Holocaust actually happened, Hail Hitler for ever.

Attached: 1529460984591.png (1053x1080, 314K)

lol, you murican muppet are one pathetic specimen

>comedians make fun of your dumbest president
>ono let's collect imaginary dirt on them
for what reason lol

man, these idiots have put on skits for 3+ years and it hasn't stopped any of the trump policies

time to take a break

>Anyone have any dirt on Colbert or Fallon

During the production of "The Man Show" Jimmy Fallon and Adam Carolla coerced a pair of twins working as stage girls on the show to strip completely nude, despite verbal protest from at least one of the twins. The incident occurred during a game of "Nude basketball" where Adam and Jimmy (unsurprisingly) dominated the girls, and each point to either team meant the other team remove an item of clothing. When the girls were down to only their shorts, one of them protested having to remove them where either Jimmy or Fallon (or both) rebutted that "You have to".

The incident lead to one of the twins quitting the show. Which Jimmy and Adam scoffed at in a later episode.

Attached: man_kimmel_show.png (640x400, 251K)

is this the best they've got?

Attached: 1519654696799.jpg (353x248, 20K)

Without proof: I'd believe it.
Trump was a prominent figure in New York.
But "Put your head down, I can't see" != "Put your head down, I can't reap benefits from the emotions of the brainwashed massed of the United States of America"

Out of all late night hosts Conan and Craig Fergusson are the best. I used to like Conan before his anti-Trump rhetoric, His interviews with Bill Burr are always awesome.

>I recall back in the day Colbert praising Reagan and conservatives, but that was before Obama was elected.
You mean back when he was pretending to be a caricature of a conservative as part of his schtick you fucking retard?

>Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and Conan O’Brien Team Together to Mock Trump in Biting Skit
Their material certainly does bite.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Craig Fergusson apparently doesn't like Trump either, I heard him on a podcast some time ago complaining about the travel ban, might of been Jim Nortons podcast? I think

Hey, Fritz, remember that time when your ginger dumptruck of a chancellor wouldn't even hold a German flag for fear of offending the tidal wave of murderous mud people washing over your homeland?

Attached: florida.jpg (570x896, 56K)

Thanks fren. Frustrated posting helps the creative mind.
Also checked.

Attached: 214156772.jpg (500x332, 23K)

90sposting!

That's what's on television nowadays? What? Where was the joke? Was the "Trump is orange" thing meant to be actually funny or just self-referential? Why didn't Conan know Trump was president? What fucking hack writer / unpaid intern writes their scripts? That's the best they could come up with in a pinch? They're like middle schoolers doing improv.

Attached: mfwlky.jpg (968x681, 58K)

I watch him to learn how to flirt. He's great with the ladies.

Craig Ferguson hasn't been relevant since "The Nanny"

He's gay though

He is not a jewish, you retard.

Craig Fergusson? He's on his third marriage. All of them women.

Conan goes on virtue signal tour about President Trump calling Haiti a "shithole" or w/e
Forgets that on his show he says "Haiti. You just celebrated two hundred years of independence. Congratulations. Now make a wish and blow out your burning pile of tires."
We're expected to lick boots and kiss ass to be PC.
Go blow your muzzy neighbor so he doesn't jihad you.

That's what I thought too, until they caught him making matzo from potatos.

Do you have any documentation on this?

Gen Xer hashtags have to be some of the cringiest shit in existence. Have to put up with these chucklefucks at work.

Yes he is. There are clips of both talking about it. Colbert takes full advantage of the fact that his jewish parents sent him to a catholic private school. He leads with that so you just assume he's not jewish.

so true, have a burger.

Attached: 1525147575182.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

this

comedy has to be based on truth. because everything they say is based on a lie, it's not funny, just cringe. they are too insulated in the echo chamber of faggotry to even see that fact.

ironically, it's the left's complete lack of self awareness that's hilarious.

Attached: health.jpg (1024x640, 149K)

Also are you referencing Fallon or Kimmel?

All they should host is a parasite.

Is he? I thought he was gay, he said so on his late night show lol

Colbert is a christcuck. Don’t know what religion Mr. O’Brien is but i doubt he’s a jew.

There's an episode of Bill Maher's old show where Colbert talks about his family coming from Ireland. For what that's worth.

He's a Catholic.

If there's anything we should take from this thread, aside from the animus toward Trump, it should be that the "late night" comedians shall be forever referred to as the "Cuck Crew"

Again, his jewish parents sent him to a catholic private school for a better education. He absolutely loves going on about how he was brought up in catholasim. He was not

I'm sorry, I thought you were referring to colbert. I have no doubt conan was probably raised in a catholic house. It doesnt change the fact that he is part jewish and part of the tribe

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfs4PDEfc6I

1:04