AUS/POL/ SCARN ON EDITION

Evening fellas.

>Why Australia Could See Heavily-Armed Soldiers Patrolling The Streets
archive.fo/4DphN#selection-576.0-576.1

>Trade war 'might' benefit Australia, as ASX outperforms global markets
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-30/asx-eofy-wrap-trade-war-benefit-australia-global-markets/9923472

>Liberal senator Lucy Gichuhi relegated to unwinnable spot on SA preselection ticket
archive.fo/5F4iu#selection-1716.0-1716.1

>Zlatko Sikorsky siege: Sunshine Coast resident unaware guest was man wanted over body in barrel killing
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-30/zlatko-sikorsky-siege-resident-unaware-guest-wanted-man-police/9927278

>Farmers hope new food labelling laws spur consumers to buy more Australian produce - ABC Rural
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-06-30/new-food-labels-give-new-hope-to-farmers/9925200

>Queer Eye has a problem with poor people
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-30/queer-eye-problem-with-poor-people/9925230

>Australian Federal Police officer charged with domestic violence assault, stood down from duty
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-30/afp-officer-suspended-from-duty-over-domestic-violence-charge/9927450

>A move to curtail the ABC would only 'punish Australian audiences': Michelle Guthrie
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/a-move-to-curtail-the-abc-would-only-punish-australian-audiences-michelle-guthrie-20180629-p4zoi6.html

>Triple M sacks Barry Hall after on-air comment
unv.is/baka.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/triple-m-sacks-barry-hall-immediately-after-on-air-comment-20180629-p4zooj.html

>Queensland Opposition Leader Deb Frecklington's fight to gain traction
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-30/queensland-politics-deb-frecklington-fights-to-gain-traction/9924960

>What has the Northern Territory achieved since self-governance?
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-30/could-the-northern-territory-ever-become-a-state/9915442

Previous thread

Attached: BruceHalo.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902569/Royal-biographer-slams-new-book-Queens-marriage.html
sbs.com.au/news/tattooing-returns-to-solomon-islands-after-decades-long-ban
baka.com.au/politics/federal/the-latest-illustrations-from-artist-john-shakespeare-20090909-fhba.html
betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/city-boy-finally-lands-a-city-girl-after-rebranding-as-a-country-boy/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44365871
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903299/U-S-intelligence-believes-N-Korea-making-nuclear-bomb-fuel-despite-talks-NBC.html
sbs.com.au/news/hall-apologises-for-vulgar-on-air-comments
baka.com.au/politics/federal/best-of-fairfax-cartoons-june-30-2018-20180629-h121e5.html
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/grandpa-has-an-ipad-for-some-reason/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44652049
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902795/Seige-Gunman-hunted-disappearance-Larissa-Beilby-16-gets-visit-father.html
sbs.com.au/news/as-mexico-goes-to-the-polls-indigenous-villages-go-their-own-way
abc.net.au/news/2018-06-29/hunter-frigate-build-bae-what-you-need-to-know/9923912
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/barry-halls-comments-pretty-weird-thing-to-say-even-around-mates/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/perennially-broken-return-earn-recycling-depot-dominates-discussion-in-small-town-facebook-group/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/man-furniture-shopping-with-partner-this-morning-lowkey-not-ready-for-this-life/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/bill-shorten-gets-his-groove-back-and-salvages-political-credibility-by-growing-out-a-soul-patch/
betootaadvocate.com/humans-of-betoota/woman-with-no-reception-in-bathroom-mindlessly-attempts-to-refresh-instagram-feed/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/emerging-boy-band-showcases-musical-range-with-outkast-cover/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/survey-nation-willing-to-let-china-spy-on-us-if-it-improves-internet-speeds/
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/dedicated-city-worker-alone-in-office-at-10pm-hopes-giant-multinational-employer-appreciates-her-sacrifice/
youtube.com/watch?v=KfbVGSGa75Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

evinin
lovely sunny saturday morning here

have some complimentary news, lads

> Royal biographer slams new book on the Queen's marriage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902569/Royal-biographer-slams-new-book-Queens-marriage.html

>Tattooing returns to Solomon Islands after decades-long ban
sbs.com.au/news/tattooing-returns-to-solomon-islands-after-decades-long-ban

>The latest illustrations from artist John Shakespeare
baka.com.au/politics/federal/the-latest-illustrations-from-artist-john-shakespeare-20090909-fhba.html

>City Boy Finally Lands A City Girl After Rebranding As A Country Boy
betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/city-boy-finally-lands-a-city-girl-after-rebranding-as-a-country-boy/

>Sacred stories behind the Uluru climb ban
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44365871

> U.S. intelligence believes North Korea is ramping up nuclear production despite talks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5903299/U-S-intelligence-believes-N-Korea-making-nuclear-bomb-fuel-despite-talks-NBC.html

>Hall apologises for vulgar on-air comments
sbs.com.au/news/hall-apologises-for-vulgar-on-air-comments

>Best of Fairfax cartoons June 30, 2018
baka.com.au/politics/federal/best-of-fairfax-cartoons-june-30-2018-20180629-h121e5.html

>Grandpa Has An iPad For Some Reason
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/grandpa-has-an-ipad-for-some-reason/

>WTO backs Australia over plain cigarette packets
bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-44652049

> Seige: Tenant reveals he let gunman Zlatko Sikorsky into his home - wanted over Larissa Beilby
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5902795/Seige-Gunman-hunted-disappearance-Larissa-Beilby-16-gets-visit-father.html

>As Mexico goes to the polls, Indigenous villages go their own way
sbs.com.au/news/as-mexico-goes-to-the-polls-indigenous-villages-go-their-own-way

2nd for based barry hall

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

first for JUST

Attached: 1524915022891.png (500x737, 522K)

If you stare into the JUST, the JUST stares back at you - user

Who here getting completely and utterly JUSTed right now?

Attached: really JUSTing.jpg (804x789, 364K)

kek

Attached: Just Meth.jpg (1126x1091, 743K)

Attached: images (29).jpg (324x454, 35K)

Finger Lickin Gud m8!

Attached: samantha-armytage-1111226.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

JUST my anus

I want Sam to suck me off while Koshe watches t b h

Attached: 1530100249074.jpg (418x208, 73K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x300, 21K)

You want kochie to fuck sam up the arse while you watch and wank

Attached: images(3).jpg (200x200, 7K)

that too

Attached: 1530239128337.jpg (750x430, 27K)

You want Koche up your rectum while Sam scats all over your face

Attached: 0E3D47F80C7E41AB9B8D01.jpg (750x770, 355K)

sure, why not

Attached: 1529547670712.jpg (750x728, 121K)

Attached: hiuwqiuryhqwuiriqwur.jpg (1100x804, 67K)

Ok fellas, I need to escape Hellbourne so I'm considering moving to either FNQ, WA or Darwin. Any nice towns in rural WA? Fuck I need to get out

Attached: just refugee.jpg (1862x948, 256K)

i am absolutely JUST

Attached: 84E7E9B8-687E-4A1F-B3CF-7B2F88FAFDD3.jpg (514x508, 83K)

Im thinking of going to tafe getting a cheap and practical tafe diploma and going out to work on farms.

I'd rather watch Sam and Nat take turns face sitting and pegging the cash Cow tbqfhphamalamas

Attached: samantha-armytage-1107546.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

> Deb Frecklington
Aussie as fuck name.

getting sick of this gay shit

Attached: IMG_20180630_181820.jpg (720x960, 100K)

fucking hell

Attached: 1525603796631.png (808x805, 446K)

they should put one up saying:

Dear Niggers

Stop wearing suits

>Dear Strayans,I only want to sell muh shirts in Lelbourne.

Attached: alwayslose.jpg (660x371, 63K)

It could be worse. We could have land borders

Attached: IMG_20180630_182224.jpg (620x351, 20K)

but didn't white people invent shirts?

>It could be worse.
>could
*will

Kochies hand forcibly thrusts his hand and grabs your testicles with a gentle grip. Sam distracts you by presenting you with her bare wrinkled arsehole shinning in the rooms light while simultaneously clenching her rim to allow you to admire the muscle tone of her perfectly presented gloryhole...

Attached: images.jpg (306x301, 14K)

If they took these to alive springs you couldn’t give them away. No one non abo of sane mind would wear one EVER, I’d if you gave one to an Xbox he’s just use it to wipe his arse after a big shit and then use it as a pillow in that order

>Why Australia Could See Heavily-Armed Soldiers Patrolling The Streets
Fuck yes I want this so bad

Funny spell check changes abo to Xbox
Kek

you just made me brake my nofap, thanks a lot jerk!!

You mean stonk womyn from the ADF and Chang the chinese spy?

Haven't seen this latest pork barreling on auspol yet: abc.net.au/news/2018-06-29/hunter-frigate-build-bae-what-you-need-to-know/9923912

>It's visually confronting, and a sight usually reserved for foreign conflicts, but seeing troops on the streets of Australia may become more common.
>These domestic deployments -- primarily to guard against terrorism -- are becoming common place in large European cities.
Hmm... maybe this has something to do with foreign elements inside the country... could it be? is there some group increasingly common in Europe responsible for this?
nah, I must be reading too much into it

he just made me brake my penis and brakedance on a pile of my own stinkin excrement
Whats everyone so JUSTed about? fuckin pooftahs

they don't use women for guard duty, do they? I don't think they're put in potentially combative roles

Anything to accelerate the collapse my man

>
>Kochies hand forcibly thrusts his hand and grabs your testicles with a gentle grip. Sam distracts you by presenting you with her bare wrinkled arsehole shinning in the rooms light while simultaneously clenching her rim to allow you to admire the muscle tone of her perfectly presented gloryhole...
Push! Push you command Sam as the anal beads slowly but steadily revel themselves from her before mentioned shitslit in a slimy film accompanied by the occasional brown nugget rendering them unusable for the next enthusiast to stumble apon them...

Attached: images (1).jpg (324x454, 23K)

Mate don't get me started. They send women out for PR but use extra male protection than they normally would knowing that women are fucking useless and draw unnecessary heat from muslims

i'd love to slam samantha armytage, she's got a great pair of knockers.

I dont know how anyone can hate women in the army especially considering its the biggest fuck you for a woman to kill a jihadi.

>Lost my job in February
>Haven't found anything since despite applying to well over 100 places and having solid experience
>Have not achieved anything meaningful this year
>On top of that, have to use a fucking VPN to post here since Jewgle thinks I'm a robot and won't even let me solve the captchas, and resetting my IP doesn't help either

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Solid experience in what, mate?

Sh does but gud luck ever seeing them.
>Grannyknickers and dressing gowns.

Attached: samantha-armytage-1109165.jpg (1080x1920, 125K)

Actuary and Consulting

hit the bricks, look into their eyes, give 'em a firm handshake

women aren't capable of killing, compromise morale and require drasticly lowered standards

bullshit in your CV and get friends and family to pose as references.

There is no chance of women actually positively contributing to anything. They are ALL SLUTS. Literally every single one joins to get fucking gang banged. I have never met a single woman in this fucking organisation that is even remotely competent and that couldn't be removed or replaced by the dumbest man. They will never kill anything other than unit morale and cohesiveness

kek

Cause shes a fat bitch with a slobbery box

Attached: images.jpg (220x669, 28K)

Albany is fucking beautiful, user. Still mostly anglo.

i am going to jail

>>Grandpa Has An iPad For Some Reason

Uhh what the fuck are you doing quoting the betoota lmao

what for user

Tresspassing and stalking

ex missus?

which state, user

nsw

No

trespass is usually fuck all, but all the poz and sjw can make stalking a problem. How old are you, any criminal record? Have you lawyered up?

How'd you get caught?

Chink extermination when?

Attached: Chad aussie vs Virgin american.jpg (1200x675, 234K)

>he wasn't caught stalking hes ex missus
unAustralian/10

Both vehicles are Aussie

got plenty more

>Barry Hall’s Comments Pretty Weird Thing To Say Even Around Mates
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/barry-halls-comments-pretty-weird-thing-to-say-even-around-mates/

>Perennially Broken ‘Return & Earn’ Recycling Depot Dominates Discussion In Small Town Facebook Group
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/perennially-broken-return-earn-recycling-depot-dominates-discussion-in-small-town-facebook-group/

>Man Furniture Shopping With Partner This Morning Lowkey Not Ready For This Life
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/man-furniture-shopping-with-partner-this-morning-lowkey-not-ready-for-this-life/

>Bill Shorten Gets His Mojo Back By Growing Out A Soul Patch
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/bill-shorten-gets-his-groove-back-and-salvages-political-credibility-by-growing-out-a-soul-patch/

>Woman With No Reception In Bathroom Mindlessly Attempts To Refresh Instagram Feed
betootaadvocate.com/humans-of-betoota/woman-with-no-reception-in-bathroom-mindlessly-attempts-to-refresh-instagram-feed/

>Emerging Boy Band Showcases Musical Range With OutKast Cover
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/emerging-boy-band-showcases-musical-range-with-outkast-cover/

>SURVEY: Nation Willing To Let China Spy On Us If It Improves Internet Speeds
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/survey-nation-willing-to-let-china-spy-on-us-if-it-improves-internet-speeds/

>Dedicated City Worker Alone In Office At 10PM Hopes Giant Multinational Employer Appreciates Her Sacrifice
betootaadvocate.com/advocate-in-focus/dedicated-city-worker-alone-in-office-at-10pm-hopes-giant-multinational-employer-appreciates-her-sacrifice/

18, cleanskin, dont have a lawyer

hahahahaha you silly bastard

Thread needs more Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=KfbVGSGa75Y

might want to get yourself a good criminal lawyer. You are very young and have no record. You have a chance of staying out of jail, user. Best thing to do is to ring the NSW law society and ask them to recommend you a good criminal lawyer. There are some dodgy fucks in the legal profession. Might cost you a few grand, but what is your anal viriginity worth to you?

Did you plead guilty? It's this your first offence? It's hard to imagine you'd get sent for jail for trespassing and stalking as a first offence and if you plead guilty.

based neil

JUST
really dude? its's a psyop. wake up and stop playing the victim. pathetic

very highly, i have twink qualities so i would be a easy target

>he called me "dude"

Attached: 1530282438573.gif (500x346, 471K)

>dont have a lawyer
are you retarded? Why do people do this?

>about to do a 10yr shift at the pub

Fucking KILL me please I wouldn't wish being a bartender on anyone fuck

Attached: 1529972785632.jpg (250x247, 8K)

womp womp

i have a non jewish lawyer, so i should be fine

Nice try, got shit poster but an even better at being a faggot.

all lawyers are actual kikes

Dear black people. Stop living in public housing, sniffing petrol, drinking goon or accepting the dole. You didn't invent that.

Dear black students. Stop attending universities or accepting Abstudy. These are creations of white culture and should not be appropriated.

Either show us proof in the legal paper with a timestamp, or stop shitposting, its obvious and pathetic.

your twink qualities

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Checked

>he doesn't identify as a camels penis
seriously faggot(you) man up.
just is a victimhood psyop

Just had dinner with the family at the pub. Dad picked some shit meal like a dickhead, suck shit cunt. I had the pasta and it was pretty good. No dessert though cause my fucken dad was crying.

Fuck off betoota is shit. Only normies think it's it's low tier ironic observational humour is funny. They are also leftist as Fuck. They never mock blacks or immigrants but are always making anti nationalist articles

Yeah they are commie faggots cant fucking stand them.

>10yr shift
what the fuck cunt, thats even worse than a 10hr shift

shut the fuck up cunt

Attached: 1530087328855.jpg (184x184, 7K)

absolute faggot

Attached: 18745902875.jpg (800x551, 100K)

oath cunts

Attached: 1524988169510.jpg (768x566, 61K)

what bank is everyone with

Attached: commbank.png (370x428, 171K)

why would i lie to you user?

lad seriously?
you are not funny
you only identify with negative experiences
you only see shit on your knees
you are asio

ING