White people in the UK are over

white people in the UK are over

Attached: file.png (1298x1122, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Dgzoc78X4AA0w9S.jpg:large
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 684E7C59-1F2D-45C2-8EF2-AA0FF5D12A60.jpg (345x365, 14K)

They're just catching up with America.

>UK's second-largest city
Muttmedia doesn't even expect their readers to know any other British cities than London.

well, at least the English people will still be in the history books... for a few more years at least, until they get written out and made into the bad guys and a few well hidden foot notes

That's a British newspaper?

>Breitbart
>British
Alright there, José-Manuel.

Their just reward, same for you mutt

Attached: Er strafe es 3.jpg (315x500, 112K)

WOMP

Attached: 1504437242917.jpg (620x413, 51K)

"English" under 17 football team
pbs.twimg.com/media/Dgzoc78X4AA0w9S.jpg:large

It is Breitbart UK. Not Breitbart USA

BLACKED

Attached: Obama-Laugh.jpg (3528x2449, 1.42M)

Pshh, people of European descent, is already a minority in Sydney, it’s China town now.

Where are those towel-heads from? I see one of them here.

Lmao what's up with May in this pic?

Attached: 1529431737453.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Birmingham is a dump. Who gives a fuck?

anglo joy at the sight of european genocide.
nothing new here Hans, you should know this better than most

Attached: anti european alliance.jpg (357x522, 44K)

>Lmao what's up with May in this pic?

Suffering with delusions of adequacy i'd imagine

Attached: may my chapatis turn to dust.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Look how happy that hunched over Kike-demon is.

Scaphism for the lot of them.

Yeah, and when your demographic flips to 20% in a handful of years too at least you can say you're not American. Greatest trick the kikes ever pulled.

>Even if it takes 100 years if we flood America with enough Mexicans the Euros will suicide themselves in three out of spite and smug."

>Greatest trick the kikes ever pulled.
Couldn't have done it without their mutt army

Attached: 1527857471949.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Attached: culturedmutt.jpg (868x566, 63K)

But didn't they create Belgium? (Even when it was set up as bufferstate and to invade mainland Europe)
Why isn't Nigel in power?

I can't wait for those who sided with jew and betrayed Hitler to become nothing but a shitstain in the annals of history.

They created Belgium to declare war on your country, nothing else

Attached: 1527278536931.jpg (1080x2019, 619K)

HuffPo just moved their HQ to Brum.
Not sure liberal limpwristed whites are going to enjoy living in 30% white Brum in 2 decades time.

Wait, I was about to post this but then read
> HuffPost Listens will see the entire news team of 45 journalists relocating to Birmingham for the whole of next week,
Just one week in Brum. Then it'll be back to a white neighbourhood of London, I'm guessing.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (269x267, 76K)

Why is May still a thing?
Ah, two party system and the other one is completely degenerated.
Where is the other country we know this monstrous disregard for democracy is also prevalent? I can't put my finger on it.

Attached: asdsadasdsdd.png (379x405, 203K)

>Why isn't Nigel in power?

Very successful divide & rule strategy based on the class meme means we're locked into a defacto 2 party system where the choice is between a shit sandwich on rye, or a shit sandwich on wholemeal.

Attached: but riiiick.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

THey are both completely degenerated. People claiming to be rightwing still vote Tory though.

Eternal Anglo everyone

Attached: 1460839661060.png (1386x792, 352K)

soon in total victory

Attached: 1459549367947.jpg (400x516, 152K)

>Reply
kekked at that picture; have a (you)

Continental Europeans need to stick together against thel eternal anglo genociding our race from the face of the earth.

Attached: 1460841804637.png (1056x4224, 369K)

>Britain isn't whi-

Attached: 1520270291000.png (5080x4980, 3.09M)

>White British

This shows yet again that you should never trust the Jew. The British did the Jew's bidding in WW2 yet the Jew cannot feel any gratitude. He has no allies, only slaves.

I've always been in favor this, pic related THE ANGLO FEARS THIS)
It's getting afraid guys

Attached: Anti-anglo alliance.png (354x500, 386K)

When Aryan's dead and Anglo's faded.
Our thirst for blood cannot be sated.
Again, again the Anglo's tried.
To start the fabled AryanDIED.

Attached: aryanhang.jpg (788x960, 155K)

Attached: This Is England.jpg (800x502, 164K)

I never understood this meme tho, Mosley was the only sane one against european genocide.

You should replace those faces with Churchill

Attached: 1527785840770.jpg (500x391, 98K)

I actually watched some vid on Youtube some day and a Russian also said a German-Russio-Chinese alliance would break the Anglosphere. Current Germany is cucked however but if right wing party here is normalize we probably will never be leftist again.

Hearty Italian please

Live near brum. Shit hole

That isn't Mosley, that's BEADY, his evil blood brother.

Attached: 1515457414369.png (3712x1292, 1012K)

Delivered

Attached: heartyitalian.jpg (590x350, 52K)

>muslim family taking a picture
>adult store in the background
You see? Drinking Multuculti kool aid for 6 decades does work!

Anti-Anglo!

Don't worry, only ummpa-loompas now.

Is she being punished? She always wears the heavy chain around her neck now. I think it's a hostage situation.

Gott strafe England!

Everything degenerate, from feminism to racemixing to even the first trannies, came from Europe. Even our Jews came from Europe. Jews have been in control of Europe far longer than the US. And the Jews #1 source of money is the Rothschild banks which, surprise surprise, are all in Europe and originated there

Italian WW2 posters are fascinating

was in birmingham couple of weeks ago, working in the centre some fine females there.

>Birmingham

Poor Thomas Shelby
His city smells like kebab now

Good job theresa may. Idiot.

lol

Say, if I applie for citizenship in britain, do I become "white britain"? Id like to see a census for actual native english, walisian and briton people instead of some amerimutt umbrella term that applies to half spanish half swedish cosmopolitans hanging out in London as much as to an english family from cumberland.

Attached: Population_density_UK_2011_census.png (250x443, 91K)

>white people in the UK are over
Why say shit like this, you realise the same thing is coming to your country right? Nice job trying to demoralise another nation while yours is in just as big a mess.

Attached: zuc.jpg (750x946, 83K)

As a kid I always wanted to go to the UK because I wanted to see what a country full of white people was like. :(

>London
>white neighbourhood
I think the only white borough left is Richmond, where the largest group of immigrants is German

>filthy shitskin kid holding pencil like that
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>belgium

Attached: Belgium.webm (744x416, 2.41M)

God...

UK will look exactly like the poo land in Queens ny

you guys are fucked. How did you allow this to happen? You want your kids to be surrounded by disease ridden curry and indian shit? get your act together. Don't be like us

Don’t be like us - you all don’t want that trust me

I'm moving there this fall. Good schools n shit for the kid.
Pajeet here

I believe in my anglos brothers
They are terrible ennemies and conquered the world
20 millions of Pakis wont be enough to stop them

THE TIME OF MAN IS OVER
THE RISE OF THE PAKI IS NOW!

But which is better? Only one way to find out....

Attached: vs.png (590x560, 474K)

History in the making goys.
A major time line split is happening right now.
Either the bongs are going to revolt and take back their country and secure their own place in their own society
Or we will continue down this path past the point of no return and one day live in a society that we could never hope of controlling again, eventually being completely exterminated though either genocide or mixing.

Soooooooooo "Progressive".

Attached: 1524038545491.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Attached: benito-mussolini1.jpg (652x594, 54K)

Fucking Gollum

Attached: 3464675678585.jpg (696x694, 74K)

I thought about it as well, but there's no direct train connections to the city centre
Now I have to live in Ealing

Quick reminder that only 74% of schoolkids in England are White and 9% of them are Europoors.

It was a forced meme from an idiot who didn't know who Mosley was, it became funny to carry it on to ludicrous levels though.

Attached: Angloposter.jpg (582x680, 139K)

Good. But france will fall much sooner than UK.

Attached: 1516883968645.jpg (559x664, 73K)

whites just don't breed. even non-white, non-muslim immigrants like hindus, sikhs have low TFR in UK australia canada america.

the ones who are outbreeding the rest are muslims

What aussie said, unfortunately. At best the Brits can look forward to the American experience of fleeing to the suburbs while the cities become, well, unless police scanners are illegal there (they surely are) look forward to the British equivalent of our /cpd/

stay mad mohammed

looks like cancer cells spreading into healthy tissue

good thing karma exists, the revenge for what you did to germans during ww2 will be slow and painful

Attached: 1461323459372.jpg (531x731, 74K)

they deserve it desu for creating israel, and besides, this might wake up the white man still remaining in europe

UK as a whole is le 81% face right now which wouldn't be so grim if not for .

Attached: 1517891847917.jpg (437x501, 22K)

You're following the same path, nignog.

Fucking Pakis are so stupid.

Attached: age of men is over.gif (245x238, 781K)

Neither. Spain was under moor rule for 800 years. What will happen is that a hardened core of Whites will continue. Ethnocentrism will become an evolutionary trait again as the liberals get mixed out. Then, who knows what will happen. Anything could.

You sound like a butthurt amerimutt complaining about 'CIA memes'.

So when there is no more room in the cities where will white bongs go? You guys live on an island.

Why the fuck are you mad at us? The rape gangs in your country are of your own creation. Making jabs at me doesn't unrape your sister.

and the Spaniards arnt exactly what anymore either now are they

Those of us not enslaved will be forced underground into the disused treacle mines.

The fact that you say white british is disgusting, becuase it implies that there is brown british and black british, which there shouldnt be

Attached: C08F54326E934398860CBCD266AF734A.jpg (250x207, 10K)

The Bong cries out in pain as he posts mutt memes.

wel isn't that what ''''''''they'''''' always wanted

plus it will be hard for pedos to find good looking white babies to fuck in nigland
Maybe thats how we get rid off pedos? give them nig children to turn them off?

rice is better than kebab you admit it?

notice as whitoid subhumans only live in shitholes, it's the non-whites that produce majority of gdp and finance life of those white niggers in village shitholes.

>notice as whitoid subhumans only live in shitholes

Come on, Poland isn't that bad