Muh Nobel Peace Prize

>muh Nobel Peace Prize

So remind me again, what did the US get out of this summit with North Korea?

Attached: dit.jpg (1042x1474, 654K)

it confirmed how much of a fucking idiot Trump is to anyone that isn't a magapedo retard

Any reputable news outlets names their source. Everyone knows the media is just making shit up at this points.

I wonder why this story is only running in extreme leftist sites? Also, yellow cake.

Kim is reportedly 6’7

Kim was just buying time.
In his defense we never signed anything yet agreeing to end the programs but this doesnt look good if true.
Might have to bomb his ass to send another message to the world. Dont fuck with 'merica

>sources say OP is a faggot

>said one U.S. official
Why anonymously? does he/she fear the revenge of NK agents?

Memes

You consider every media except RT to be extreme leftist sites.

Why do people care so much if they have nukes? They are a Chinese satellite state, and the chinks have hundreds already

>Dont fuck with 'merica
*fucks with 'merica*

Nuclear proliferation isn't as bad outcome as it may seem. Why only American freaks out about Iran? European that are a lot closer to it do not care that much.

Russia is a neighbor to North Korea and we aren't concerned that much. Let them have the nuke, why?

RT isn't right wing either, hello

Didn't watch it, meme it, very smart move

You fags are so gullible.
>Trump says without evidence "NORTH KOREA WILL DENUCLEARIZE!!!". With no proof, timeline, or no even confirmation from North Korea.
BASED TRUMP MAGA

>Every major news source and the US military confirm that North Korea hasn't done shit
FAKE NEWS FROM THE ANTI-TRUMP LEFT!!!! DAY OF ROPE WHEN!?

Seriously, what the fuck is a credible news source to you guys? And why doesn't Trump ever need to provide proof for what he says?

Also, what the hell is an "extreme leftist" news source? Because it sounds like any source that makes Trump look bad.

Attached: _1.jpg (600x420, 53K)

How would one know without actually being there, where is this information coming from, where are these secret sites at aren't they secret, and finally is it being used for power plants or weapons?

(((Sources say))). The Onion has more credibility than leftist sites and news channels/publications

Do you feel comfortable right now, where you are?

Attached: okay.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

Are these the same US officials that wrote reports about the Soviet "bomber gap" just so they could get more money for their own bits of the military-industrial complex?

"Other guy has lotsa nukes, gib monies plox" is the oldest trick in the military procurement grafting book.

Don't worry, its all transdimensional non euclidian Boggle.

My hovercraft is full of eels

Trust the plan

Q

Attached: koreastronk.jpg (420x311, 33K)

There's literally satellite photos. You're just going to assume NK is doing what Trump says until they actually launch a missle?

Attached: me.jpg (1070x1062, 553K)

I have said it before but I genuinely believe America has been planning war with North Korea since Trump took office. Peace talks etc. are just a ruse so they can say 'we tried' and have public support for war.

Whether or not they are actually increasing nuclear production, who knows. Doesn't really matter.

>secret sites
Where is that suppose to be? In heads of certain people.

New intel coming in, it's much worse than we feared.

Attached: topkekintel.jpg (1070x1062, 598K)

>there are cars at a facility for enriching uranium
>there are cooling units too
>haha look there's stains on the roof it's not like those could have been there before
Wow absolutely irrefutable evidence, I used to be on the Trump train but seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1530355311361.jpg (940x914, 274K)

YEAH KILL EM

Attached: 0CA9139E-8864-45DC-BB4B-19E5690FA9B1.png (1528x1184, 56K)

>US Official
Oh boy, I wonder what this person thinks about Trump.
Big fan?

>people close to the president
>people familiar with the topic

They make shit up, we don’t believe them, rinse and repeat.

Neocons still trying to undermine the Prez. What else is new?

This. War now, before thereis still time

If they were in there shutting things down, would we not be able to see the same level of activity in just about the same (ie. none) detail?

>what did the US get out of this summit with North Korea?
Nice propaganda material for great charismatic and talented leader Kim Jon-Un

Attached: trump-salute-714x387.png (714x387, 259K)