What do Jow Forumsacks and poles think about restoration of Commonewealth as confederation of four nations?

What do Jow Forumsacks and poles think about restoration of Commonewealth as confederation of four nations?

Attached: 1530359300.jpg (604x415, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJo9xXDASY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_of_the_Rurikids
youtube.com/watch?v=wJr5281hHW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Did you need help with your homework? I never studied this

based winged hussars

Bump

That sounds nice, but I think that due to history of the last 100 years Belarusian identity has been tied mostly to Russia. You don't hear here absolutely nothing about Belarusian people - how do they live, what's happening in their country - nothing. Ten years ago I used to hear about some Belarusian sometimes working in Poland but now it seems like they have vanished completely or have been taken over by Ukrainians. Out ties with Lithuania are strengthening, albeit slowly. As far as the Ukraine goes I'm afraid its penetrated by Russia in all directions and it will take decades to for it obtain any sort of authentic sovereignty.
I want to go to Belarus for holidays next year or so.

Anti-EU bump

>confederation
well maybe, but first an union but only after dealing with the situation in Ukraine

Big part of our nationalists supports the restoration with some conditions

Intermarium always was our destiny BelarusBro.
Only united we will be able to face russian and german threat.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU

Attached: intermarium.jpg (672x448, 47K)

Look how hohols ruin fucking everything.
They ruined the Commonwealth, now they even ruin the flag. Disgusting khazar trizub.
I doubt the restoration will ever happen. Nationalism will prevent it. Even if we wanted it to happen you're basically in the pocket of the Russians, Lithuanians are shitting all over polish minority and hohols are hohols, the niggers of Europe.
All we could ever do is have some meme festivals or whatnot.

If you were into geopolitics you would know that Its Belarus that is the most important piece. Belarus is the key to Polish safety. For centuries everytime russians would try to attack us we would just block the Smoleńsk gate in the eastern Belarus. The only problem is that Poland is still not strong enough to free Belarus from russian ocupation. What we should do is to keep financial aid to everything that helps preserve Belarusian language and identity and wait for the right moment when russia is weak enough.

I know Belarus is important as fuck. According to our own military report, mind you it was from 2006, Belarus itself, without any Russian assistance would conquer us within two weeks.
I doubt they'd ever do this, since reading some weird articles about how Belarussians actually like us, celebrate the Commonwealth times (unlike certain other participants in the Union) and even their nationalists would rather be close to us than to Russians. No idea if these things are any credible or just fringe polish WE WUZ stuff.

how's life in belarus user?

poor but white I'd imagine

eww, fuck off slavshits

You'll be our slave state sooner or earlier.

Lol, our army is fiction. Only 50k with old soviet weapons, armor and doctrine. Yes, we have 200-300k of conscripts in reserve but they didn't have any good trainings

Stagnation. Country is ruled by ex-commies so our economics is in shit. Also there is a slow progress in restoring our identity but state does not help us and often supress nationalist movements

And when Russia will be weak “enough” that’s when the us will push us to fight Russia

its not as much about army itself but about the terrain. All you need to do is to hold this smoleńska gate gap, to block off russian invasion with minimal forces, this way you will be able to hold them off even if outnumbered by a lot.

About the army we are slowly working on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJo9xXDASY

Attached: armypl.jpg (640x393, 62K)

People in Slavic countries are generally friendly towards each other (except Ukranians, nobody likes them lol)
Though all of them have their reservations none would enjoy seeing a conflict

We need to reclaim smolensk at first

crossing my fingers for you, out of all eastern european countries i think belarussian posters are the most rare here on Jow Forums

From the Baltic to the Black, it shall rise again

>slavic love
"You are my brother so I will conquer your land and assimilate your nation"

I honestly don‘t get the constant paranoia. Russia won‘t invade any of its neighbours that is part of NATO. Poland isn‘t important enough to warrant a possible nuclear exchange for both sides and unlike Ukraine doesn‘t offer a port that Russia doesn‘t already have. Also they don‘t have the money or will to actually do shit besides shooting arming a bunch of Ukrainians to shoot other hohols.

Our people are indiffereint to politics and have low English skills. They prefer /po/ on 2ch.hk

they're worried about being economy slaves like greece was becoming to the EU

>and have low English skills
And hows education general?
average population is undereducated? indoctrinated? lots of people with useless degrees or trade skilled ?

ur wrong, russia always was like this leech, its unable to prosper itself so it has to leech of other smaller conquered nations. in 300 years russia was attacking Poland/Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian commonwealth once every 7 years.
Also due to geography russian long term goal is to conquer at least eastern Poland all the way to Vistula River as well as Romania all the way to mountains.

They already are economic slaves to the EU, at least Poland. Even we have sent billions to their shitholes to get a headstart and they still are just cheap labour for the Germans. Belarus is a glorified satellite state already, Ukraine won‘t exist much longer and Lithuania is not important enough to warrant the constant fear mongering. And that‘s actually a good thing, being unimportant kept us alive for the last two centuries.

It's their own fault for getting into Eurozone. All those countries that jumped into Eurowagon got what they deserved. Their politicians should all be shot as traitors.
I cannot believe that greek, Italian or Spanish could compete with german or french economies without preferable currency exchange

thats very interesting. in western europe we dont really know a lot about belarus, so its interesting to hear some authentic viewpoints. are there lots of people that are leaving because of the economic situation in belarus?

It failed in the past, and will fail again. Just maintain diplomatic relations and it will have the same effect.

Nigger, you‘ve attacked Russia plenty of times as well. It‘s like Germany and France with you two, you‘re equally shit. You‘re in NATO, you are as safe as you can get with your shitty neighbours. Just try to be not a fuckup yourself, maybe then actual countries won‘t regret propping you up for the last decades.

fuck you you pathetic pshek.
ukraine shits on poland

Ukraine should worry about existing, not shitting on other countries.

empires rise and fall, look at for example Brits, only we didn't fight africans with wooden sticks like Brits but we fought 7 vs 1 for even up to 100 years before we lost. You need to learn some history dude. Do i even have to mention that even Moscow-Russia was at some point Polish?

switzerland is a bitch country that was never about shit.

The PLC was dominated by Lithuanians, same as as Winged Hussars who were Lithuanians. Do you have any idea how the Neo PLC should sustain itself economically?

>Do i even have to mention that even Moscow-Russia was at some point Polish?
And you guys fugged it up be being combative, infighting cunts.
The same way you fugged it up with swedes.
The only people you could cooperate with where hungarians and sometimes bohemians

>The PLC was dominated by Lithuanians, same as as Winged Hussars who were Lithuanians.

>lots of people with useless degrees
This. A lot of lawyers and economists. In country where laws work in interests of His Majesty Alexander I, and all ministries are rulled by ex- or active commies who keep 70% of factories and lands under state's control.

Many people in the eastern regions work in Bryansk/Smolensk. Also there are many people who want to get a card of pole which gives a right to get a polish citizenship

>The PLC was dominated by Lithuanians
Even if what u are saying is true present day Lithuanians don't think it was like you said anyway.
>Winged Hussars who were Lithuanians
intresting, guess you live in some different world than i do

Neo PLC will sustain itself easily economically.
1) we will controll all the east-west trade. western europe needs russian resources and russians need western products.
2) New silk road has to go through Poland because of geography
3) Eastern Europe is the reason why Germany is so rich. we are flooded with German products. All we need to do is to limit entrance to our markets for you just like EU is trying to limit Polish competitive advantages in western europe.

oh yeah i almost forgot, we will replace russia as energy distibutor in eastern europe.

Attached: BRAMA_POLNOCNA.jpg (1587x1134, 658K)

not with ukraine, hell no

And that‘s why we‘re not currently partially occupied by Russians. Being unimportant is great, especially if your neighbours are retarded.

Education is mostly free but not very good. Higher education is inflated (70+% of population have it) so many people can't find a job after the university. People who study for free must work for 2 years in state-ruled company ("otrabotka")......but there are no workplaces so you need to find "otrabotka" by yourself. Even if it will be private company

Wet dreams.
Ukraine will never be part of this joke union. But you bulbashs can cuck to whoever you want - russians or poles. That's your favorite thing.

lwow jest polska

>Disgusting khazar trizub.
Retarded polack, it's the symbol of Rurikids - ruling dynasty of Kievan Rus'. It has roots in Greek Bosporan Kingdom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_of_the_Rurikids

Attached: 1515609737572.jpg (471x400, 119K)

So why do you want to go back to poleshits, who conquered us and tried to assimilate same way as russians?
Stop looking for some other country to cuck you. Start reviving your culture and language.

How is it with the putin and lukashenko cock in your ass?
Going to actually do something about it or going to dream about some meme unions like Commonwealth?

"Confederation of four nations" means that every its member will have cultural authonomy

Come and get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJr5281hHW0

Attached: adssda.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

Learn some history, moron. Poles are no less imperialistic than russians, just more pathetic to pull it off.

Attached: poland.jpg (570x806, 125K)

10/10, would partition again.

No nation will have a majority in commonwealth as it was in russia. If poles will fuck around with demands of assimilation we'll shut them up

>Unironically wanting to be with 40+ million Hohols innthe same country

Id much rather see Poland get annexed into the 4th Reich.

>pride parade in kiev

And these people will tell me about cocks...

Do germans actually want to take back Pomerania, Prussia and Silesia? There are no germans now, only slavs

>Do germans actually want to take back Pomerania, Prussia and Silesia?
I'd want to, and would volunteer to fight in that war.
Most people don't care, but that'll change again once the country moves further to the right, and the EU breaks apart. The biggest problem is that the government isn't educating people about the fact that those areas belong to Germany, but that too will change in time.
>There are no germans now, only slavs
The Germans in those areas were expelled, and the P*les that now occupy them can be expelled as well. It would only be justice.

Hmm, you need at least 20-25 years to recover your country from leftards, improve birthrates and fix Bundeswehr. But it will be interesting to see the rise of Germany

This same logic that everything east of germany is trash lost you ww2. Most of eastern europe welcomed you faggots with flowers hell even average russian wasnt so eager to die for communist but noooo lets push in and shoot and burn entire villages.

Attached: 1505657421400.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Have fun paying those LNG prices

Poles didn't have a majority in the Commonwealth either. But they still dominated. And they would dominate today having 2.5 times bigger economy than the rest of countries combined. You are truly a delusional and ignorant idiot. EU is the best choice both for Belarus and Ukraine.

This never stopped them from taking it first time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung

Attached: Deutsche_Ostsiedlung.png (800x1067, 832K)

Catholic Ukrainians can join their Commonwealth, the rest is Russia

Belarus is also Russia and the people side with Russia if the alternative is NATO

Alaska, also Russia

Turn off VPN, Ivan

I'm in Alaska, flag update pending

>ukraine
no thanks

It would actually be a really intelligent move but from my understanding Ukrainians and Lithuanians really hate Poles and apparently somehow believe that they were "oppressed" or some other gay shit.

U can have Lvov which is nice

Depending on how the political situations develop, we might be able to do it in 10-15 years.
>This same logic that everything east of germany is trash
I didn't say that, though compared to Germany, most places are trash.
So this is the power of those famous russian trolls that the left keeps telling us about

>same as as Winged Hussars who were Lithuanians
Imagine being so deluded with anitpolonism

>powerful russian trolls
>powerful russian hackers
>can't ban telegram in their own country

hmmmm its like you need time to recover when 2 world wars and almost 100 years of socialims passed by you.

Absolutely abominable. Better partition Poland to Russia and Germany, and give Lithuania the rest of the Baltics. Belarus and Ukraine shouldn't fall under poolish rule.

Hmmm, I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 411765.jpg (452x640, 89K)

as a drunk fuck right now I would say it would do more goo d than bad
might even revivde the spirid in germans
nothing wrong without and anyone against it is one of (((them)))
lithaunians bros enclosed

Attached: 32151231231.png (611x640, 577K)

classic Swiss

the intermarum was a good idea...

Lol. Russia cannot effectively rule their today's territories (corruption, bad roads, poverty in provinces). Poles will uprise stronger than in 1831.

>being this delusional
Germany was fucked in 1945 and will never rise again. Your time is finished

Kek

Just go to war already.

Germany has come back from much bigger crisis, toilet cleaner. We'll march through Warsaw before you know it.

>Jew fears the pogrom

Based and white

You are more than welcomed to become another heap of fertilizer outside your eastern border if you wish so.

What do you think about russian occupation of Königsberg? Would you attack russia to take it back? Russia is much weaker than it was in 1941. Also Belarus and Ukraine have territorial claims on some russian regions and probably will be your allies.

[spoiler]Is this moyherfucking Kaiserreich reference?[/spoiler]

That would be more risky, Russia might be corrupt and dysfunctional, but is still very dangerous. I think it would be much easier to simply wait until their economic woes force them to simply sell the area back (which they were previously ready to do, but our government at the time refused).

Potato living in Poland reporting in:
Rather not. Small states are easier to manage. And if you take into account that by 1st world standards Poland is fucked up enough, other countries would be even worse. Uniting us as of now would mean regressing to a lowest common denominator.
But in 20-30 years, when most people who are still living the Soviet dream and fear all changes because of how fucked up the 90s were? Yeah, I can see this happening

Як y Пoльшчы жывeццa? Mяcцoвыя нaцыянaлicты нe пpыёбывaюццa?