Why did Hitler want to gas Jewish women? Why not just gas the men?

Why did Hitler want to gas Jewish women? Why not just gas the men?

Attached: 1527622761302.jpg (720x960, 113K)

who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

Jewish women give birth to jewish men,

because jews trace their lineage through their women.

>Why did Hitler want to gas Jewish women? Why not just gas the men?
The Germans were superstitious and ignorant people. They thought jews were like a virus that infected a population. They thought that they caused dwarfism and other genetic diseases, like dwarfs were the end result of letting jews live among them... like their Germans would gradually turn into dwarfs or something. Morons. So the idea was to cleanse them all.

Read Posen speeches by Himmler:
>I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up
>n my view, we as Germans, however deeply we may feel in our hearts, are not entitled to allow a generation of avengers filled with hatred to grow up with whom our children and grandchildren will have to deal because we, too weak and cowardly, left it to them

They aren’t wrong though

>When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery?
Well, they did banned swastika.

Prove to me that Jews were gassed to death.

Their Jew genes would still be diluted.

Because the HEEB VIRUS the disease that spreads JEWISHNESS is passed down through the women. It's a mstrilineal disease. If you want to remove the KIKE you have to remove the bitches.
It's also how they infiltrate, they send their whores in to breed with the alphas of the country / society they want to take over.

because Hitler himself was a protoincel for a long time and blamed da joos for his virginity

>24 years old
>still not married

If the Jewish woman isn't a shitskin Israeli then who cares?

But it’s time to talk about far-left atrocities. Why would you try to cover that up?

The blood of the slain cries out from history for recognition. Several tens of of millions murdered behind an Iron Curtain. That’s what happens when extreme left ideas are put into practice. Mass murder and closed borders keeping people in.

Why wouldn’t you want people knowing, discussing, and maintaining awareness of those crimes?

If you want a woman with big tits and nose just find a good Italian woman from the south, not a kike rat

Attached: jewish-feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 320K)

lolocaust is a myth, it never happened.

dilluted doesn't mean it's gone

She'd be cute if it wasn't for the nose.

BADA BING

Attached: 1521326884406.jpg (498x360, 35K)

Fucking juden women make more jews. That is core of judaism. Every kind of jew is bad. We need less jews. It is soo simple.

There was no gassing dipahit. The camps were to teach Jews and degenerates how to intergrate into the society of the Reich. Jews had a long history of using others to live and get wealthy. The camps taught her honest work and cultural pursuits. It proved to difficult cause Jews just didn't want to work at all and kept asking for death rather than be forced to be an honorable member of society.

Hitler wanted them to go to Madagascar, and have wonderful lives in the tropics. But the Soviets made it impossible. Starvation and typhoid followed. Shill.

Attached: 1511355007450.jpg (736x912, 91K)

Pharoah tried to instigate a selective eradication of jewish newborn males way back.
It didnt go so good.

Damn nice milkers

Attached: 1521773001932.png (778x512, 45K)

she doesn't even look jewish

that's how these gene vampires get you

Because Jewish women are the brains of the whole operation. Everything bad that Jews do is just to get their wives and mothers to stop nagging them.

lul

They're xenomorphs. They depend on the women to reproduce.

Women are carriers of degeneracy.

>believing Jewish bullshit instead of breeding Jewish women
Good goy.

*ssslllllluuuuurrrrrpp*
*smack*
fwaaahhh

Pic related evidence of said superstition.

Attached: 1530137317690.jpg (650x804, 162K)

More pic related evidence of said superstition.

Attached: 1525190934148.jpg (640x480, 112K)

The word Himmler uses that is translated as "Exterminate" is "ausrotten". Aus: Out. Rotten: Root. Quite literally "Out Root". Or, in English: "root out".

The official translation:
>I am talking about the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people.
This contains a contradiction. Why evacuate if exterminating?

The actual translation:
>I am talking about the evacuation of the Jews, the rooting out of the Jewish people.
Now the full quote makes logical sense - find the hiding Jews and deport them.

The biggest lie in history in based upon such evidence as this.

A matrilineal race desu.

If a Jewish woman has a child then the child is a Jew. Doesn't matter what the father is.

High IQ thread

A Jew is a Jew.

Shapiro is the perfect example of the hawk style

They didn't have nose jobs back then so their bodies were wasted, like in your pic

This is the fruit that eve took. Their men just wanted to sit in the garden and eat figs and the woman kept nagging him to build something or do something dumb for the woman. This led to all this horror and losing the garden of eden.

I wish you fuckers would stop quoting Jewish larp literature as if there is some sort of empirical evidence to support it.

Attached: 1528763079616.jpg (600x600, 138K)

OP, its shwing again, its small, really small..

Pretty much. Women are the prime motivator in the recent decline in Western civilization. Look at everything bad that has happened... all done to please a woman's ego. All this social justice shit is women socializing their need for herd acceptence.

>Googles "joy division"

Happy fapping.

We literally had an army of large breasted Jewish women working as prostitutes after sterilizing them.

It's an explanation for why Jews are Jews dude, their lore exposes them. It is their lore, not mine. Know your enemy.

But it's the Jewish women who have driven our women away with their treacherous Jew magic

She's lost control again
>She's lost control

im telling you if soros provides me a qt jewfu like this i will instantly stop being anti semitic and racist

Look here memefag, if you want to know why Jews are Jews, read the Talmud. The bible doesn't have fuck all to do with modern day Turk-roach Jews. Christians are so deluded into thinking that their religion has exposed the Jew when 90% of all Christian evangelicals are Zionist retards. Here's a hint, it's (exposing Jews via Christianity) not working, and no matter how much you pretend it is, it isn't.

Attached: 1524765637453.jpg (475x380, 40K)