Settling the Holocaust debate once and for all

This board has people from both sides of the debate. For each side, what is considered the "smoking gun" that absolutely proves your side correct? Feel free to list more than one "smoking gun" that absolutely BTFO's the other side if you can.

Attached: holocaust.jpg (2308x2960, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Holocaust-Claims-Conference-fraud-likely-much-higher-than-57-million-408298
archive.org/details/TheLastDaysOfTheBigLie_786
youtu.be/qeuIN60m2VA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if only 200.000 died. What difference would it make? So you can say "haha the Lolocaust was not real lololol". So what? You will never convince the normies anyway even if you had 100% proof. Nobody cares.

The blue chemical residue that isn't present on the "gas chambers" but is present in the delousing chamber that was used for clothes.

Also that the "gas chamber" just has holes in the roof, windows and a wooden door.

The demographic curve. It's the one thing that can't be faked.
We know how many Jews there were in the world in 1910, 1920, 1930 etc... And we know how many there are today. Following that trend of births/deaths, you find a perfectly straight line that mimics white births/deaths over the same period.
If the Jews lost 6 million people in WWII, there could NOT be as many on Earth today as there are.

It Sadly that for blame of holotale, many Germans doesn't wants to be patriotic for these stupid fear to be "Nazi"

I want to go back in time and rescue Anne and her sister Margot from their anal virginity does that make me a bad man

Attached: 3229110.jpg (407x594, 130K)

If it was true why have a law for denying it?

>makes claim "you find a perfectly straight line"
>provides no evidence
Every time.

God forbid you do your own research. Not like it's even hard to look up the numbers. Maybe I'll make a graph in Ms paint for you next time

sorry but your post is rubbish.

pic very related.

Attached: graph of world jewish population over time.jpg (600x463, 37K)

but the delousing chambers had huge quantities of the gas at high concentration for many hours at a time, the gas chambers had low concentrations for about half a hour, then were vented and washed down after use (to get the shit out from the dead bodies shitting themselves) so there was never a chance for prussian Blue to build up as hydrogen cyanide is very soluble in water - washing down would remove any condensate on the plaster.

this is basic chemistry.

the law is for denying crimes against humanity - not just the holocaust. Specifically against lying about it to exonerate criminals.

like this one?

Could it be used against people who deny Michal Jackson's Sex crimes against children

who gives a shit, they deserved it anyway.

Attached: typical jew.gif (472x360, 693K)

The census data. At least 5.5 million fewer jews in Europe in 1948 than in 1938.

Combine that with the inability of deniers to account for what happened to the 3 million Polish jews, the half million Hungarian adn other European jews transported to Poland, the quarter million romainian Jews that the Romanians reported killing, the million plus jews in the eastern states that the Nazis reported killing - denial is simply ridiculous.

When one looks at the Red Cross figures lie, the American World Almanac Lie, and the retarded Auschwitz Plaque lie it is obvious that deniers are dishonest in a way that has to be intentional, because the only other explanation is that they are utterly stupid and illogical.

no, I don't think they are defined as crimes against Humanity

If you're in germany or many many many other countries you cannot even question the legitimacy of the holocaust without facing severe criminal charges.

That's not a smoking gun but if we lift that law I'm sure we can find one.

t. someone who is actually using a meme flag for good reason, I don't want to be fucking jailed. So fuck off, JIDF.

>Literally no sources listed whatsoever
10/10

The red cross also used to steal peoples mail and sell the snacks and cloths sent from home

The math does not add up even if you include mass graves.

Kurt Gurstein said it took 2 hours and 49 minutes to gas the Jews while using a Diesel engine.

I think the debate rages over the number of jews that died (and specifically, how). For me, the smoking gun that reveals it is greatly exaggerated is the ever changing number of victims... Most convincing evidence being the sign at Auschwitz changing from "4 million" down to "1 million"
>which proves they pulled the 4 million figure literally out of their ass
The ridiculous survivor stories (which are utter bullshit) certainly don't help the case either.
At the end of the day, if anyone deserves museums everywhere to be remembered in WW2, it is the Russians. NOT the kikes. Russia lost 20 million people and that is objectively a greater tragedy than the mysteriously changing number of jews that also died during the war.
This is, whether you like it or not, the bottom line. Cry moar.

If you look it nearly you can see paitstrokes on your picture.
It´s not a photograph.

Touché!!!

Attached: 1527402739352.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

Wow, if this is even close to accurate, Hitler permanently hobbled the world Jewish population. There are still fewer Jews today than in 1939. That's quite a legacy.

I'm not really a denier but having had experience in getting rid of bodies it is absolutely impossible to stuff 8 or 4 or even double stack a crematorium and get ashes you would just get a BBQ body. But i'm open to the weird stuff is overblown but just starvation, disease and war could have taken a large number

Who gives a shit? Worse atrocities were committed against Christians in Russia than the poor schlomos. They have just capitalized on their petty number loss than anyone else.

Attached: gotta_joo.png (998x1134, 197K)

No hcn in the gas chamber is the biggest probably. Means that no jews were gassed at least. Another specidic to auschwitz is that firebrick of the cremation ovens was never replaced meaning there could have been no more than around 200 000 bodies bruned there, so where did the other million go.

For me the smoking gun is that I've met a handful of survivors and spoken to a few at length. It seems incredibly unlikely that people are capable of acting that well in addition to living full public lives, having jobs, families, and responsibilities. The task of recruiting established thousands of people with jobs and families to train them to be world class actors and speak on these issues all in complete secret is beyond unbelievable.

It seems to me that the only real debate is how many Jews (and others) were actually killed, which I can't speak to the accuracy of other than census data and the self reporting of countries which all seems to point to at very least millions.

I'm pretty sure I read that as of 2017 there were as many Jews as before the holocaust.

it doesn't make sense that their motivation was extermination. it would have been much easier to simply kill all of the jews they had captured than to keep them alive in camps.
then there's the holocoaster, masturbation machines, knife rooms, skin lamps and all that other fake and gay bullshit that doesn't fit germany's narrative at all and can't be reconciled with any rational motive - these only exist as propaganda to make the germans seem like bloodthirsty savages, so that any nationalist group can immediately be compared to them in a negative way.

Attached: 1526959391167.jpg (738x741, 79K)

Really it's almost like the Muslims do now movie into an area and try and force cultural changes on the host country then complain about being persecuted. And a bit of jealously that every Jewish boy was taught math and three languages so they excelled in business when medieval Europe was mostly numskulls

Where is that fence leading? It doesn't go through the house/barracks, it just kind of ends?

>>implying a few thieves makes the whole organisation bad

Current extended (whater that means)Jewish world population 22 million... Your graph shows 13... Link to the wikipage if I even cared to...

well if you want you can look at this - the 1948 entry of the World Almanac, which clearly says it is using 1939 data, an then I will post the 1949 entry that has the first updated figures after the war.

Attached: world almanac 1948 uncropped.jpg (1325x1081, 698K)

Yup, when you consider that the jews were being used as slave labor, were malnourished and medically untreated, that zyklon is a used as a pesticide and that most "gas chambers" it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together and understand what happened.

>Use jews as slaves
>Famine and dsease make them very weak
>liceepidemic.jpeg
>Have to spray them with zyklon to prevent infestation
>Jews are too weak to resist otherwise non-lethal compound
>Many die in the proccess
>Have to do it anyway because the alternative would be even deadlier
>Get blamed for genicide

I'm not even going to touch the census data in the late 40s and 50s since they are widely inaccurate. you don't even need them to project populations .

Doesn't really have much to do with some secret meeting they all had. They get way too many benefits from saying they survived these horrors. Like with quotes from Elie Weisel along the lines of "Some things that didn't happen but were true, but things that did happen that weren't true".

this is the 1949 American World Almanac, showing updated data for the first time after the war.

Attached: world almanac 1949.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

>immaculate use of English language
>flag

It all makes sense now.

Oy very, look at the Holocaust in the 90s!

Attached: 1455475249375.png (808x741, 94K)

Attached: not_up_for_debate.png (1482x450, 166K)

That most "gas chambers" were showers*

>>Have to spray them with zyklon to prevent infestation
>>Jews are too weak to resist otherwise non-lethal compound

you do not know what Zyklon B is do you?

you don't know how it is used. do you?

it isn't a spray, adn you do not spray people with it.

it is a pelletised carrier for liquid Hydrogen Cyanide, which then evaporates giving off Hydrogen Cyanide gas. It takes ten to twenty times as much gas to kill lice as to kill people. It takes hours of soaking in the concentrated gas to make sure the lice are dead, it takes about five minutes in a twentieth of the gas to kill human beings. It is highly toxic

the idea that they were prayed and that a few weak ones died from the non toxic substance is just pathetically ill informed. .

>The census data. At least 5.5 million fewer jews in Europe in 1948 than in 1938.

not appearing on a census doesnt mean youre dead, Einstein

>masturbation machines
invented in 2004 by a non jew, an australian who had never been to the camps, who pretended he was a jewish survivor who had escaped asn been fed by wolves.

a book so bad the publisher withdrew it.

a book no one outside Jow Forums has ever heard of.

if you dispute the historical facts because some Australian with mental health issues made up a story about masturbation machines, you are not a serious thinker.

>this is the 1949 American World Almanac, showing updated data for the first time after the war.

Worthless, that's not any kind of official document

The smoking gun is the absence of a smoking gun.

No wartime document has ever been discovered that proves Hitler even knew about the holocaust

Attached: 1495932138067.jpg (400x387, 11K)

>>masturbation machines
>invented in 2004 by a non jew, an australian who had never been to the camps, who pretended he was a jewish survivor who had escaped asn been fed by wolves.

how about electrocuting or steam Jews to death, or the Holocoaster train?

>it doesn't make sense that their motivation was extermination. it would have been much easier to simply kill all of the jews they had captured than to keep them alive in camps.

does it make sense if they kill the weak and useless eaters, and keep the strong as slaves for the war effort, but do not feed them well and kill them through hard labour and slow starvation?

It's not like all the Jews that we're evacuated into the depths of the Soviet Union we're accurately counted after the war. Also, by 1948, the Soviets were running with the whole "Nazi death camp" narrative and would report whatever number of Judes that they wanted

That was because I only date jewey looking nerdy girls and i only came in their butts so not babies

ok provide some better figures

and yet the deniers use it frequently to suggest that there was no fall in jews because the 1948 figures are the same as the 1939 ones....

ok how about these ones

Attached: Report_of_the_Anglo-American_Committee_of_enquiry_regarding_the_problems_of_European_Jewry_and_Pales (1700x2200, 267K)

Where's your source

Attached: Report_of_the_Anglo-American_Committee_of_enquiry_regarding_the_problems_of_European_Jewry_and_Pales (1700x2200, 381K)

I got a better one for ya.
How can I get on the payroll shlomo?

Attached: 1525993829109.jpg (970x710, 243K)

jpost.com/Diaspora/Holocaust-Claims-Conference-fraud-likely-much-higher-than-57-million-408298
>For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.
>For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims. Two years ago, it emerged that despite stating that he had been unaware of the fraud until 2009, Claims Conference president Rabbi Julius Berman had in fact received an anonymous letter in 2001 tipping him off to the fraud. Soon after the tip-off, Berman launched an internal probe that ultimately concluded that there was no cause for concern.

Attached: 1521269921066.png (682x607, 572K)

>people from both sides of the debate
one side has facts and the other are paid kike shills that disagree with anything counter to their narrative, while using no substance. Fucking kike whores

electrocution and steam were both rumored before they knew what was happening. They knew that people went into rooms and were killed en masse, just not how - those were obvious suggestions of possible methods. the report that first mentioned steam actually said it was steam, exhaust fumes or poison gas - they didn't know which one. turned out two were used.

>a drop of nevermind the fact that the holocaust numbers were repeatedly altered and are now down to 1-3 million if not less.
Seems legit desu.

>It's not like all the Jews that we're evacuated into the depths of the Soviet Union we're accurately counted after the war.

but the Polish Jews were not evacuated. the Hungarian Jews taken by the Nazis to Auschwitz and Treblinka were not evacuated.

>picks apart word
>Ignores how weak the jews were
>Ignores German logs and manuals only had z-b as a pesticide
>Ignores numerous instances of it being used on humans with no deaths

Frogs get the chamber too

Attached: 1529587234797.png (316x436, 38K)

Dood joos really had some kinda population spike between 1925 and 39, not to mention 1900 to 1914. Let me just take a look at the scaling at the bottom...
Nice reputable statistics you have there.

Of course there was no fall in population. A lot did die. They werent fucking as much. And the jewish pop jas staid fairly steady since then.tree
In order for a 6 mil drop to be replaced by 49, every jewish girl would have to have been pregnant at birth with triplets, and those children with tripletts. Not possible.tree
6 million did not die. Several hundred thousand died.

I used to work in film and trust me finding people who can act that well who haven't devoted their lives to it is beyond believable. Especially training and co-ordinating them globally to have EVERYONE of their stories be consistent seems unbelievable. If you've ever organized even something basic you'd get how unbelievable that actually is. I get theres benefits to claiming a victim group, we see that everywhere but I am pointing at the acting skill necessary and superhuman covert training and co-ordination that would be required to pull this off since the end of the holocaust.

Reminds me I downloaded this y day not watched it yet

archive.org/details/TheLastDaysOfTheBigLie_786

This

lol. what is your source?

would it be the Wolrd Almanac?

yes it would.

would you have cut off the bit saying the 1948 figures are based on 1939 data because they had not been able to update it like it shows here
not cut off?

would you graphic therefore be lying?

Except his book made it into UNIVERSITIES across the world, same with the Auschwitz oven carts and polish gas trains.

I'm busy watching Messi stomp your black team right now. But I'm starting to assemble the evidence. It's actually very easy to piece together now that I'm looking with purpose

Any pshycial evidence of these modes of execution?

If millions of your community were dying would you just stick around and wait your turn? Even if only two million were killed, which seems low, millions more would try to escape. That would most definitely be reflected in census data after the war. You could cross reference it with spikes in Jewish populations in North American census data during after the war.

no that isn't it. it is the huge fall they put in for 1948-49

because the data points in 1940 onwards are obviously bullshit, using the pre war data, because no-one was doing census work int hose years.

this has to be one of the most retarded graphs I ave ever seen. And guess what, it comes from a christian fundamentalist site... so doubly definitely retarded.

>be a rabbi
>get information about false claims
>do a internal probe and conclude that everything is fine and dandy

Attached: 143320819884.png (932x518, 108K)

>>Ignores numerous instances of it being used on humans with no deaths
source?

and no it isn't picking apart a word - it is showing that you have no fucking clue about what you are talking about.

youtu.be/qeuIN60m2VA

>>nevermind the fact that the holocaust numbers were repeatedly altered and are now down to 1-3 million if not less.

source?

>notcropped

Doubt.jpg

>he still thinks MJ was a child molester

good goy

Attached: MJ was innocent.jpg (908x1564, 794K)

apart from the archaeology of the gas chambers?

Most polish Jews were located in the Eastern (soviet) region. When the Germans blitzed in 1941, the Jews were given high evacuation priority. Soviet motivation for this move could either be seen as cynical or humanitarian depending on your point of view.

heres more proof of the 6million guys

Attached: proff.png (501x652, 11K)

>millions more would try to escape.
How?

where to?

did they know waht was coming for them?

and how many jews came to the US during the war? not milllions.

Post yours and I'll post mine faggot

BURN IN HELL YOU FILTHY JEW RAT

Attached: 1482611685749.jpg (960x960, 116K)

There is, which is surprising since we have documents of the nazis trying to destroy said evidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

The fact that you literally go prison for denying or questioning the holocaust tells you everything you need to know about it. If you don't think there's something fucking weird going on when you find out people get imprisoned for questioning a supposed historical event, you're insane.

proof please ; )

look at my pic - clearly says, underlined in red, the source of the data.

your pic? no source, no claim of when the data was collected.

which is the more reliable?

you can go get a copy from the library and check, but you will find that your picture has been deceptively cropped by deniers. Sorry they mislead you, but there you go - they lie a lot.

Wow. I can pull numbers out of my ass too

Thanks. I needed this for Holocaust class

Hurr Durr... People didn't know how to count before 1930... Do you hear your argument? They have been doing accurate cencuses since the Roman times. I don't trust the late 40s census because of the massive amount of human movement and unrest in the previous years

All Holocaust testimony involving cremation mentions that they piled multiple bodies on top of each other.
The initial fuel source for the flames was wood.
Once the wood burnt out, Holocaust survivors claim that the bodies themselves kept the fire burning until every body was turned into a skeleton whose bones were then broken up into ashes.
Body fat can ignite and be fuel for a fire, but how does the body fat keep burning long enough to cremate the muscles, skin, organs, and fry the bones enough to make them brittle?
Keep in mind, the history books are clear that the only "fuel" added to the fires were other bodies...

Pretty clear they chose cremation to explain the lack of bodies in the "death camps" before realizing that it exposed their 6 million death count as impossible. Therefore, they then made up stories about piles of bodies being cremated at any one time without realizing how more ridiculous and impossible that sounded.

Attached: 1529938322298.png (680x166, 216K)

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

now tell me about all these non lethal uses of hydrogen cyanide on humans?

You mean the has chambers that were never used as a gas chamber? Or the concrete rooms with wooden doors and holes in the roof?

>or questioning
nope, you can question all you like.

Do you think they had reliable data in 1944? where did they get it? How did they get it?

think, for a few seconds, about it.

that's a truly happy doggo in that painting

>you are not a serious thinker
>the archaeology of the gas chambers

Pointing at a building, rebuilt after the war, and saying that's a gas chamber is hardly archaeology, they're the actions of non-serious thinker.

8/10 bait quality though