Should this be allowed to exist?

Should this be allowed to exist?

Attached: Screenshot_20180625_020528.png (581x859, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH5cCTPbCy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, women shouldn't vote or be in politics

fpbp

>Deep in the basement
Kek

indeed

Attached: 1522102228412.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>female leadership
No.

Yea this ducking creased me up too. The liberal press say anything to make the right sound scary / creepy

Did anyone within that group actually called it a safe space? Or is it more propaganda?

We should arrange a meet up with them

It’s the left trying to twist that word back on the right, even tho they named it themselves originally for their actual safe spaces.

deep in a concrete bunker surrounded by security guards

oh you mean, the conference room at the Dallas Airport Hyatt? Why do we have to write this like it's a bunker in fucking Gaza City? Do you think it's difficult to be a Trump supporter in fucking Dallas?

Jesus leftists, stop being do fucking dramatic

>Not a single scantily clad outfit or cleavage

Holy shit.

floor below the first floor is deep and dark and nazi you bigot

>remark security measures to make them look paranoid
>then write an article about how violence against "racists" is justified

well said

Floor below the first floor is the ground floor, it goes Ground Floor > First Floor > Second Floor

>No, they shouldn't be allowed to meet without Antifa throwing piss at them
t. Journalist

This.

not in Americaland

Yeah that's my point. If the group doesn't call it a safe space themselves, the journal's reporting of it is borderline mischievous.

Everything they do is dramatic. They are all drama-queens just see anything they post on Twitter it’s like they think they’re narrating a fucking anime. They have no ability to grasp reality and present it in realistic terms.

this

post this picture on r/hapas and asian vote is secured for 2020

Safe spaces? Fuck no, that’s leftist snowflake shit. But a group for right wing women is something we need, having women on the right (particularly the alt right) is good for bringing others over too. Particularly centrist/left-leaning young men which is already happening with the #WalkAway hashtag, also they help our side look more sensible and reasonable, which is important for us because (((the left))) is trying to make it look like we’re just some lunatics on the fringe. We’re not though, there are over 62 million of us and having women in our movement will only help that number climb even higher in 2020

There really is nothing wrong with the concept of a “safe space” after all nations are just that. What is ridiculous is the idea of the necessity of a safe space against simple ideas that are actually true, all this is brought about by media hysteria over Droumpfv

kill yourselves.

no such thing as "ground floor" in merica.

>a journalist
>journalist

vlogging and blogging is not fucking journalism kys.

Whoever wrote that article comes off as a creepy stalker rapist.

Absolutely fpbp

no blue hair

>conservative
i remember the good old days when being a conservative used to mean something, now conservatives are the biggest degenerates
womens emancipation, secularism, liberalism, culture of permissivness
what have we turned into

Fuck soccer
Fuck the metric system
Fuck roundabouts
Fuck muesli

‘Mrka!

They look so mormonic.

#walkaway from conservatives friendovic. The results speak for themselves: they haven’t conserved SHIT.

There ought to be a new name for it: Cerno-lism

what are old school conservatives supposed to do, where to go these days

world has become a place of nationalism and liberalism, all traditional values have been forgotten

Attached: BASED black qt.png (105x116, 30K)

The conservative republican party should not exist.

Only Democratic party politicians should be allowed to be elected into any office until the GOP can figure out how not to be racist, bigoted, idiot, gun obsessed rapist white men.

Seriously, no ground floor? I guess you wierdos dont have a 13th floor either?

You just described every sand nigger on the planet.

Metric system is disgusting though.

>Turning Point USA

Literally a Koch funded propaganda organization

Attached: ate Browser.jpg (1080x1519, 471K)

>A based Argie post
RARE

Every one of those woman should immediately be assigned to a white male for breeding purposes.

Where do you find a white male in Muttistan tho?

>a concrete hotel
they are really reaching

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

fpbpppppppppppppppppppp

Attached: taylor reviewbrah2.png (430x826, 425K)

wrap it up boys, this thread needs no further discussion

I love how the left is now making a joke out of safe spaces and are basically saying anyone who needs on is a whiny baby.

They would have the most impeccably dressed children the world has ever seen.

but that's rayciss. don't you know that all floors are created equal? what are you, a first floor supremacist?

You mean the right keeps joking about safe spaces, yet they are the ones who can't take bantz.

>Safe space
>Deep in the basement
>Concrete hotel
>Bunkerlike
>Virtual bubble
Die in a dumpfire WaPo

The Washington Post USED to be a good publication
They need to burn it in effigy because it's more like the Huffington Post now

I forgot the best one
>Democracy dies in darkness

>The first floor is the first floor, omg so confusing...

holy qts

Yup. The whole thing was that they were trying to force public spaces to be "safe spaces", not that they wanted to buy or rent property to use as they see fit.

Now they're trying to make it a way to mock any gatherings of any kind that they don't approve of that aren't open to disruptive air horn shit from them.

Whoa

>cute
>cute
>cute
>cute
>cute

Thank Bezos for that

>the left creates the term "safe space" in all seriousness
>the right mocks them, and justifiably so
>after several years of ridicule, the left now uses "safe space" to try to mock the right

Proving once again that THE LEFT CAN'T MEME.

>right wing
>needing safe space
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fpbp

Leftists literally murdered the spirit of truth inside themselves when they denied God. Every word they breathe is a lie even when it's factually correct. They just can't stop themselves.

sure are a lot of men in that women's group safe space

Fuck that hurt.

I am my "safe space".

Attached: my-safe-space.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Fuck you week leftist pricks.
youtube.com/watch?v=DH5cCTPbCy0

Attached: my-safe-space.png (800x800, 387K)

A field of qt.s

Attached: 647full-millicent-lambert.jpg (647x890, 270K)

Nothing better than a woman that believes in God, Family, Country, that also makes them beautiful on the inside.
God is the anchor point.
Family binds us to our God and to each other.
Country because it's where our Family is at and it's where we can believe in our God.

Yes, whites are a racial minority and white people need to get used to the idea of gathering large groups of white females together for the purposes of procreation and the plan for exponential white population growth and world dominance

Attached: Lebensborn.svg.png (1200x1327, 126K)

Turningpoint is awful and Charlie Kirk even more so. That said, it is just some sort of club, not a safe space. Key thing about a safe space is that dissent as and discussion is banned or even punished.

Well we are, raghead.

fpbp

Do they sincerely believe what they are doing in this article works? Sometimes I come across ones that are so ridiculous that I think the writers are saboteurs trying to discredit the company. It’s either that or only bottom of the barrel people are going into this field/being hired.

If you spew the same lie enough, eventually some see it ss truth.

yes, we have to protect conservative women from crazy liberals

Muslim logic there

i think they are so snowblind with hate that the writers don't even realize they are doing it.

almost based
tell me what differentiates you from leftist bitches? they are also aggressive, nonsubmissive, you probably don't even have kids
western europe is FUCKED because they let women in charge
also i'm not a raghead
i wish i was there for you, taking care of you while subtly redpilling you on essential truths. love you.

Well I don't advocate for everyone to be a 78th gender semi-conforming dolphin polybisexual and slut for one. And I am really not an aggressive person, I just know how Muslims are.

Why is it women's fault that a bunch of idiots govern western Europe, seems to me that in nations such a Denmark, Germany, and others, women have been essential to waking people up.

> Deep in the basement of a concrete hotel
> inside a bunkerlike
> flanked by security guards
> virtual bubble
Fucking propagandists.

Attached: DARKDEDERP.png (500x522, 127K)

I ship it