What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 29-Jon-Stewart-Late-Show.w1200.h630.jpg (1070x562, 100K)

Republicans pretended that america belonged to them.

It was painful to witness.

this

Stewart was calling out the fake bullshit that they had been spewing since forever. Unlike the GOP and Trump Jon had the soul and wit to expose them for who they are. This was true patriotism on display.

He's a dumb Democrat / liberal.

toxic masculinity

He's super vanilla but he's not dumb.

He made some very clever comments about the nature of Trump's style back in the campaign that came fairly true.

>Stewart was calling out the fake bullshit that they had been spewing since forever. Unlike the GOP and Trump Jon had the soul and wit to expose them for who they are. This was true patriotism on display.

Attached: Critical Faggot Leak Lockdown.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

VERY gay and jewish

He's a Jew.

Is he gay?

Terminally Jewish.

Attached: C3bpWxoWAAAZQMx.jpg (500x500, 37K)

(((JON LEBOWITZ)))

I think he's just bored with life. It's common among a lot of rich people.

He's a Jew.

he's ashkenazi jew

You know he has a shitload of writers, right fagoot
He isn’t shit, just a leftist jew

>Hey Trump called him a jew, let's call him a jew

Attached: white house sheeper.jpg (900x685, 90K)

They pulled out his original “sell your soul to the devil” contract...

Eight posts before the answer. You're slipping, Jow Forums.

Jews are always liberal because being liberal benefits Jewish economic prosperity and Israel.

Jon Lebowitz has been a kike his whole life. what the fuck are you on about?

...You do realize he actually is Jewish, right?

checked, and it's not Jow Forums, it's the influx of MAGAfags and Alt-Lite civnat types

He didn't called to vote for Hillary.

Utterly kike

His fucking name is lebowitz. Trump asked, why did he change his last name?

Tribe members don't have problems, only the little GOY do.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (815x777, 243K)

Yeah that's the most relevant thing he ever did, not questioning anyone, or making any sort of defense of anything, including 9/11 first responders.

The guy IS jewish. Are you even old enough to remember when he was on TV? In movies? This is pretty common knowledge, asshat.

Weiner was also Chuckie Schumer's aide in Congress before Crying Chuck went to the Senate

Attached: WEINER-STEWART-570.jpg (576x565, 100K)

I unironically think he's based. Much more approachable and open minded than current talk show hosts, especially he's Daily Show successors funnily enough

>pls don't call a jew a jew
jesus christ

I remember what he did, what he said who he talked to.

I remember that he questioned every first policy of Obama the second he stepped into office.

Just the liberals flapping their jaws, they seem to think if they all bitch and moan about the same thing at the same time, they will somehow win the argument.

>Thinks Colbert and noah's schtick's are satire
Oh poor kid.

Yep, this. He's a dirty juden also. Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz. Real name.

Trump called him (((Leibowitz))) a few years before he ran for president and he is still butthurt about it. He was so insulted that Jon came up with the drunpf insult just to get back at him. This guy is really sensitive about his name.

Attached: 8829F574-317F-4563-A988-9C8E8AC1B54C.jpg (400x371, 34K)

I will always love Jon for making me laugh for years, even though I don't agree with his politics anymore. He is genuinely funny.

Holy shit you are utterly incapable of any sort of conversation that doesn't repeats what someone else said.

Stewart never questioned obama, especially on his biggest policies. You understand he's basically a bill mauher lite right? Just lashes out at any opinion that's against his party? Do puerto ricans really not get how American "comedy" works?

>Calling a dude by his actual legal name
>You're just a copy cat!!!!!!

Day one after the election, first episode, he goes in detail about every first meassure Obama it's proposing and find them all palm face worthy you can look it up.

He could see the writing on the wall that his beloved left-wing movement was starting to bleed and bleed heavily. He probably had a bit of a cassandra situation seeing Trump and knowing he'd win and being unable to warn the democrats on how to stop it.

"You don't own this country" is pretty cute when he means it in a way of "You don't own it, we liberals do". It's no more than a "I'm not a doo doo head you're a doo doo head" since he would invariably imply that Trump's policies are 'not american' (thereby implying it's taking it away from those who are american), that Gorsich and the new justice will be taking America away from the Americans.

And he began the hypnosis like mental conditioning comedian routine so I am not a big fan of that.

Attached: 3284830924929429042.jpg (1848x817, 290K)

He had one short monologue after being off the air for months, if someone hipnotized someone it wasn't him, judging by the reaction this board has and how now, no one can remember anything about him but that he's a jew and said that.

If he was such a patriot, he would have stayed and done the same with Obama. But we all know now that he was just a kike shill.

I'm shadow banned again?

He did.

>the goyim

Attached: 1510503754608.png (620x419, 219K)

>God it's like an idiot factory.

He's got the blood curse that all kikes have.

>that asspained boomer kike ITT posting gay ass shit

Attached: 13161616151.jpg (334x393, 29K)

To be targeted by alt-right sheeps?

>hypnosis like mental conditioning comedian routine so I am not a big fan of that.
>implying Trump isn't a cult leader that's gas lighted and brainwashed his followers
seriously, you people need to be deprogramed

>"You don't own this country" is pretty cute when he means it in a way of "You don't own it, we liberals do"

why do people react this way? is this some form of projection? like they can't imagine what good will towards men is so they must assume their enemy wants the worst thing they can imagine.

The republican party has swung so far right that they're now on the same side as Nazis and dictators. The democratic party has swung to where republican use to be on many issues, and the right hates them for this. Huh? Dems are asking, for the most part, a return to norms, and oh, please don't destroy what's left of the country in the process. Somehow Trumpists see that as a personal attack on them and go on the defensive as if their plans to destroy morality and civility warrants defending.

ITT: Butthurt snowflake conservatives complaining about "the jew"

Fake patriots, all of you.

Attached: fuck_you_1.jpg (640x503, 33K)

>if a production with a live audience pauses to hear the laughter then it's the illuminati mind controlling you
so that's why I had the urge to buy orange soda after watching keenan & kel

He's great. MAGA faggoys are the cancer that won't die.

>everyone is an idiot but me!

The Democrats have treated it as their form of patriotism to denounce everything about America. That's honestly how they defend their constant attacks on everything America stands for, that they're critical of everything that makes America what it is because they love it.

Republicans have typically liked what America traditionally has been about, the founding fathers, the pioneer spirit, trying for the American dream, and so on.

It's two very different mindsets, plus through the 2016 election you had Democrats decrying Republicans for even wanting the American dream for their children, instead chiding Americans to instead try giving the American dream to OTHER people's children.

If all everyone can say about a guy with a 30 years career is:

>He is a jew
>He made this particular critique of the republicans.

Yes they are acting like morons even if they aren't.

>calling out the occupying force in America is unpatriotic, you have to respect God's master race!

Attached: good_goy.jpg (550x550, 73K)

it does now

Nazi scum. Fuck off and die.

Attached: zr3g7j8kzwj01.jpg (286x450, 97K)

come up with some new insults you retard. or continue calling everyone Nazis and wonder where your influence went. faggot

>30 year career of subversion because he's a jew

>Republicans have typically liked what America traditionally has been about, the founding fathers, the pioneer spirit, trying for the American dream

They don't like the founding fathers if they defend non whites, they don't like the pioneer spirit if you want to make a house in a desolate area, and the american dream was for everyone.

Because "retard" and "faggot" are such good insults.

Attached: dotard.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

No.

Attached: swallow_this.jpg (843x843, 78K)

obviously Trump's his problem

Jews are more white than jew genetically

>Republicans think they're in control now

Trump has all republicans by the balls, fearing a hateful tweet that'll end their careers. And Putin has Trump by the balls, with them being the ones who helped him get elected, they know exactly how they did it and have the power to end his presidency at any moment they choose. If you frame everything that Trump has done with the mindset that Putin's running things, then EVERYTHING he has done actually makes and it's really the only way they make sense.

Attached: Putins.jpg (960x661, 55K)

I like that one. It doesn't take a genius to realize most of those non-zionist conspiracies are either hoaxes, or largely controlled by a few well placed shekels.

At least they are insults.

Attached: 1527087086718m.jpg (661x1024, 87K)

>Calling sodomites faggots is not a good insult

this isn't reddit. leave.

imagine actually believing any of this. and you'll wonder why Dems get absolutely throttled this fall. keep up the great work

Who cares what you think nigger.

>"any day now Muller!" he cried trying to hold back his anger tears.

lol

I hope they're paying you guys more now that they require you to post here instead of just on reddit.

No one sadly.

Attached: George-Washington-quote 3.jpg (2515x1107, 499K)

>knowing this little about jew blood

Attached: 1510141963933.jpg (812x810, 96K)

Yeah muh magical blood that doesn't shows up in blood tests.

Thats why they enslaved niggers right you lying sack of shit.

No.

Attached: 1510098973747.png (284x466, 210K)

Nothing. He's pretty smart.

I must be the only one who doesn't like the guy he alway seemed so fake to me.

>"I've been found out!"

The road to hell it's paved with good intentions.

Attached: George-Washington-quote 5.jpg (2515x1107, 899K)

>nazis are far right
>trump is a dictator

I can tell you're a mental midget already. You couldn't even name a policy Trump has that is reminiscent of a dictator if you tried. I'll bet you're about to regurgitate some shit about family separation now, despite the fact that they are human traffickers and its been going on for over 10 years.

He was Anthony Weiners roommate. He rose in an era when he was correct. Now he's wrong. He's quiet compared to his creative spawn.

I hold out hope that he really just didn't see it coming and his friends being creepy pedos now haunts him.

The road to hell will also be paved with Hypocrites skulls. Save your quotes and your hand waving faggotry they enslaved people and exterminated entire races from the continent.

>muh republicans are ebil raycis!

old incorrect insult since the left is the party of identity politics

they came, they settled, and we have a process for legally immigrating to the country. He doesnt say line cartel blood soaked pockets through human trafficing, murder, rape, and flooding the promiseland with drugs.

Did he expanded the patriot act yes or no?

They ended that, they defeated the british empire and liberated half the world.

>They ended that, they defeated the british empire and liberated half the world.
They also did those things so knowingly so stop trying to hand wave it away because it is inconvenient to your shit skinned brain.

>old incorrect insult since the left is the party of identity politics
In a multicultural nation all politics are identity politics. That shit was a lefty meme though.

Attached: 326.jpg (522x960, 100K)

Yeah but it was the fashion of the time, most people do wrong and right in their lives.

Do the reach of them being slave owners outweight liberating half the world?

See this is why i always despised Jon Stewart and his fucking retarded followers they are hypocrites in the extreme and only want to look at history as the good guys.

John Lebowitzensteino'sheklegruber.

>Yeah but it was the fashion of the time
I dont care what it was. (You)

That's because you don't care about what really happened but about what could help in your stupid argument.

so much summer ITT

No.
That's because you don't care about what really happened but about what could help in your stupid argument.