What's Jow Forums's opinion on fag adoption?

what's Jow Forums's opinion on fag adoption?

Attached: 1.png (664x743, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21245_Man_Gives_Birth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its bad

This

their kids're gonna turn gay because they watch 2 grown men who fuck eachother and when that kid hangs out with his MALE friend he will say "It's ok my dadS do it all the time"

Faggots should not be allowed to adopt.

They think about the children a little too much if ya ask me.

By the time of adulthood, the child will be deranged.

I think tom is cute but his husband is a troll.

It should be mandatory.

obscene

Attached: noseybonk.gif (236x196, 639K)

Did you watch your parents fucking each other?

>his husband is a troll.
Yankoid genes.

disgusting

I’m against it, and so was the organization for adopted here in Sweden (at least originally, don’t know if they were pressured into change later). I think their opinion should have been more respected than gay people’s “right to children”.

I think it’s pants-on-head retarded to approach this from a position of adult “rights” instead of what is best for the children. How fucking backwards isn’t that?

there's literally nothing wrong with adoption by homossexual couples

Revelation 20:6
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 21:8
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Romans 3:23
23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:10
10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

2 Peter 3:9
9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:16
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

2 Timothy 3:16
16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Attached: 1525629064799.png (577x568, 219K)

Two fags, if given a choice, will always adopt a son. Two lesbians, if given a choice, will always adopt a girl.
Why is that?

curiosity killed the cat
And who knows what do those degenarate faggots do behind the scene

Wow interesting question to ask on pol,I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT THE OUTCOME OF IT WILL BE HMMM ?

You don’t have to see it to k ownit has occurred and that it’s biologicalally normal.

This is probably the best word for it

Best case scenario: Kid is going to get molested
Worst case scenario: Sold off to sodomite pedo ring and raped repeatedly by AIDS ridden fags

Sodomites shouldn't be allowed near kids especially boys

Attached: 1505085721292.jpg (960x468, 89K)

It's intimidating for two men to adopt a girl because how the hell are you supposed to deal with periods and girl shit without a secure female influence.

Men understand other men better. The same goes for lesbians adopting girls, but dykes could probably teach a you man how to shave properly.

Appalling.

Gays should be restricted from adoption. Not only are the chances extremely high the child will see something completely damaging to their psyche, there's a higher chance of them getting raped considering gays themselves do not keep the best company (ie other gay people, drug users, pedophiles). The child would also turn out gay because fags raise children like some Dr. Moreau experiment, make choices for them ie buying makeup for boys, dresses and feminizing them. Dykes do the same especially if it's a boy. It's an affront and a farse to the actual family unit that has a mother and father, it's completely backwards, and no one should encourage this sick and deluded behavior. They wanted tolerance, now they demand their "right" to completely ruin a child's life and possibly rape them. This is where the line is drawn.

Podesta should have just adopted instead of ordering pizza.

I wouldn't adopt one

they'll turn it into a gender fluid fuck toy by age 10

You talk out of your ass, nowhere does it show that same sex couples affect the psyche of the kid.

said a fucking gayreek

Attached: bll.jpg (1001x1620, 210K)

Homosexuality should be banned in public. It's not a behavior that should be accepted.

>surrogate mother
What the fuck? Just adopt a child, there's plenty of orphanages

Kys sodomite scum

Attached: 1525821518332.jpg (405x600, 166K)

If they can prove to be responsible parents why not.

Responsible parents doesn't include turning your kid into a fag because you are.

You don't think buying a little boy only girl's toys or putting them in dresses as early as 3 or 4 damages the psyche? Do you even know the definition of psyche, clown? You should probably google it before you sound like even more of an idiot.

There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual now go back to your islamic prayer Suleiman.

I watched me fuck your parents.

>Bobby Ray Black-Daley
>white kid
jethus cwithe

Attached: stryksyatr.png (845x667, 926K)

Attached: 0290D054-EE29-41E5-A0FE-70A0AC8C5D40.jpg (286x246, 44K)

Wat...

Wtf? Also even if that would happen, which most likely will not, dressing a boy in girl clothes or buy them only a kind of toy isnt affecting his psyche.
t.religious nut

This is the future, paying for all human life.

Natural childbirth is FREE

The jew wants the goyim to be lgbt so that they can profit off human life.

holy shit. Is this original sauce? Can I get some more please?

the children really need to choice their parents you can't let this gay ass reddit out of control
Give the children the right lmao

Attached: 150DEE0A-2EC7-4DD2-9EC5-7C12D1C55C9C.png (1506x3976, 443K)

>You don't think buying a little boy only girl's toys or putting them in dresses as early as 3 or 4 damages the psyche?
y-you think that's what happens when gays have kids?

The Saudis know how to deal with disease spreading faggots.

Attached: dldyulydtdxtyut.png (615x409, 489K)

>There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Attached: 1521502682034.jpg (650x776, 78K)

Gays dont have kids, they buy them like a barbie doll. This is the new slavery.

Faggots should only be allowed to have kids if they can give birth to them:
efukt.com/21245_Man_Gives_Birth.html

Ah I see the usual religious arguments, tell me can you think outside of what that small book of yours tell or do you try to follow every law and live by it at all times?

Children have the best chance of stable amd successful development with the influence of a male parent and female parent.

I don't necessarily have a problem with gays being parents, but I think they should be made to adopt, not go the surrogate route.

Thats a can of worms you do not want to open....

>Ah I see the usual religious arguments
Ok, how about a biological argument: Homophilia is an androgen disorder resulting in abnormal sexual behavior.

>Gays dont have kids, they buy them like a barbie doll.
I know lots of gays with biological kids. They have kids from past straight relationships or had a kid with a friend.

So theyre not gay their bi

But it isnt abnormal its quite natural and you will find many species of animals doing it.

That's not what being bisexual is.

>There's everything wrong with being a homosexual.
ftfy

And it is abnormal in every one of those species too.

>Homophilia is an androgen disorder resulting in abnormal sexual behavior.
disproven about 50 years ago.

>disproven about 50 years ago.
false.

I looked into some bad seeming statistics about it and found they are almost all coming from lesbian relationships that the kid was sometimes only living with for a few months where one of them is the biological mother from a previous relationship with the father and the kids have the exact same crippled life chances as any other child of divorce and gay couples who adopt a totally new kid actually have better chances at life mostly because any couple need to be under scrutiny before they adopt a kid rather than any old retard reproducing naturally and most adopting agencies probably put gay couples under even more

so let gays adopt kids but gas all single mothers en mass and put their kids up for adoption to give them better life chances

You seem to be confusing scientific evidence with political harassment.

Oh look another religious nut.
Many species use it in order to keep the male population under control if it rises to much, so why are you against it?

>many animals

Nice anecdote

Leave it to a Romanian fag to not know English at all.
>Uhhh duuhh wtf

Pschye- pertaining to the MIND, BODY, and spirit
Are you seriously arguing that dressing a little boy through developmental years for his brain and normalizing him playing with only girls toys doesn't affect the kid's mind? Are you arguing that pressuring your child to want to transition to the other gender doesn't destroy the mind AND body? How fucking retarded are you precisely? I need to gauge how absolutely stupid you are.

Attached: ddyldyuldyu.png (321x293, 132K)

yeah, bears totally don't have enough male hormones.

You have no evidence that being gay is a hormone problem, otherwise I'd be able to make you gay with a pill.

Attached: large.gif (415x305, 719K)

i reckon, if you want to be gay, you've decided that hetrosexual relationships are not for you and therefore you are not afforded the chance to have children, you turned your back on normality.

PS homo sex is not normal for most of those other species either besides degenerate involved apes

unless they just do it without asking you.

Well first you have to ask me my opinion of faggots, I hate them.
From there you should be able to discern my opinion on anything else they do

There's plenty of proof this happens. Look at literally any gay couple in the headlines with kids. They treat their kid like a fucking accessory not a person while the perverts are trying to subvert and spit in the face of natural families. Everything about gays is wrong and we even tried to compromise by tolerating them. Now they've pushed the boundary and tried fucking with America's children and that's just sick and unacceptable. Fuck that nonsense. BAN THEM.

Put up against a wall a fucking shot

Attached: 1312291457832.jpg (367x388, 15K)

Yes frogs are the best example considering we have kek now stop being so stupid and think for once.
dressing != affecting psyche
Do you believe that when hormones will kick in he will just become a woman instead of a man?And nowhere did we talked about transition.

>The usual religious arguments, fuck the church amirite
also
>Open up churches, you HAVE to marry me and my butt buddy Todd
And this is why God's wrath will be upon you. You should seriously consider rethinking your life. Your heretical behavior won't last forever.

Attached: IMG_20180630_215358_680.jpg (1000x848, 99K)

I am not a homosexual and I dont agree with religious institutions to be forced to marry people who they dont want.

Dressing does affect the mind (psyche) you idiot. Provably. You're going to tell me it doesn't but then encourage a male to dress in female clothings because he "feels like a woman" today? If it doesn't affect the psyche, why does a tranny cross dress in the first place? You idiots are absolute hypocrites and your lunatic "logic" falls apart at the slightest touch.

Fuck green eyed people.

Because they have a gender dysphoria and cant relate to their biological one, it has nothing to do with how the kid was dressed,

If you support the gay agenda (and that's what the gay agenda is these days) then you support the state forcibly marrying two perverts despite it being against everything the Church stands for. I don't know user, pretty sure God isn't going to separate enablers from fags when it comes down to it. He turned Babylon into nothing afterall not a single good person in the whole place. How many enablers do you think were there?

Based.

Attached: 7F0A943E-8191-4F7A-9231-D5151DBF4E96.jpg (71x56, 3K)

In all honesty why the world isn't burning these degenerates at the stake is a question our mixed gendered, queer bait faggot kids will have to answer. I, thankfully will have long passed on from this world of degenerates.

I’d probably kms if I had gay “parents.” I’d rather be raised by a single mom.

>There's plenty of proof this happens. Look at literally any gay couple in the headlines with kids. They treat their kid like a fucking accessory not a person while the perverts are trying to subvert and spit in the face of natural families.
You're just talking out of your ass. You're confusing gay, two-parent families with the scourge of "single moms".

>cross dressing affects the mind of grown trannies
>cross dressing doesn't affect the mind of children (more susceptible stage of development)
You really don't know how developing brains work at all, do you user? Everything you're saying is ass backwards.

Then tell me in you religious view why did he made them gay?

No its you who doesnt know what talks about trannies suffer from gender dysphoria.

So if I put you in a dress, you'd feel like a woman?

>20 year age gap

I'm against it, there's way too many statistics showing how same sex parents do horribly with raising children.

It will result in child abuse. They will groom their adopted children or hand them over to groomers for social acceptance.

faggots cannot marry and faggots cannot adopt. it's merely assplay with misplaced cock rings and child abuse.

God doesn't make people gay. A vast majority of gays were traumatized sexually as children. It's a victim-becomes-predator syndrome. Couple that with every media outlet and public school pandering to the perverted trying to sell an image that "being gay is totally cool and natural and fun" and it's no wonder pliable minds start going down the wrong path. If you only knew how much your mind has been subverted, you'd be pissed off. You've actually bought into God making gay people when it says in His word that they're an abomination. It's hedonism run amok plain and simple. Do anything you want if it feels good and makes you happy. They don't believe in God, it's purse Satanism mimicking everything wholesome and good in His eyes. They mimic the family by adopting children because it's an unnatural coupling and they can't produce them on their own. They mimic weddings to pervert the sanctity of marriage and corrupt the Church. They mimic love by fucking each other in the ass. It's not a hard concept to follow but I hope you do repent before it's too late.

Lets talk about the cases where nobody got traumatized and were gay, now what?

t. 2 gay dads?