/christ/ - Christian General

Yesterday this thread was moved to /his/ and then deleted by their mods, so if a mod would like to chime in as to where I can safely put this general, that would be great. For now, I'll put it here.

>All denominations welcome.
>Please feel free to ask questions and we will answer them to the best of our abilities.

This general is for all Christian denominations, as well as those who do not have faith or are interested in Christ to ask their questions. Please refrain from shitposting.

Please be civil with your arguments in between denominations. This thread is for everybody to get together and discuss the thing we prize most our faith in Christ.

The New Testament online for free, arrows at the top to turn the page
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=ESV

Older translation, considered to be much more accurate but takes longer to read
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV

Online Bible for those who do not have ready access to one at home. Remember there is no race to finish the Bible, read it slowly and take in what it has to offer. If you have questions, ask. If you get tired of reading, finish for the night and think over what you have read as you go to sleep.
biblegateway.com/resources/audio/?recording=kjv-dramatized
A site that lets you choose a type of Bible and then have sections read to you. There is an auto play feature to this.

Attached: 700_FO44038922_1443b4e677633d3a22bf8dbc0b39f849.jpg (470x700, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=SmqLKr6gF-Q
youtu.be/6KV6PXSODgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

It got moved to /his/ because these threads have got more to do with theology than politics.

Then why was it deleted there?

How do Christians explain Jesus saying he only came for Israel?

>The Gospels record Jesus as being up front about his nationalistic intentions. He claimed that his mission was only to the “lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matt 15:24), a statement made upon his initial refusal of a Gentile woman who asked for healing for her daughter.

I dunno. Mods are different between boards so a /his/ mod probably deleted it for some reason.

The inconsistency between boards is what bothers me. We need a religion/theology board.

Jesus only came for whoever the true Israelites are.

Attached: 5775BCC5-516C-45A8-863D-E72CA124DAAE.png (1200x631, 283K)

Of course, the Israelites themselves were tasked to spread the word to the rest of the world.

Move it to /b/.

Time to take a stand against
>Sports idolatry
>mammon idolatry
>any idolatry
>profanity
>dirty jokes/conversation
>satanists
>vanity
>evangelicals who enable illegals that violate a sovereign nations borders (submit to every ordinance, render unto caesar)
its time stop the weekend christians and catholics, friends.

Christian generals have been a staple of Jow Forums for years and NIGGER MODS CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

Attached: D5C48F24-A347-4703-A196-750784FB7D70.jpg (743x719, 138K)

Mark 2:17
>On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
The Israelites were a paradox of being "God's chosen people" and yet the most stiff-necked, disobedient sinners. Jesus's ministry was of course not limited to the Israelites (as many, many other passages will attest), but I believe He recognized that at that time they were most in need of salvation because of how utterly lost they were.

Attached: Christ Crowned.jpg (887x1920, 838K)

Bump

user's the only thing stopping you from reading the Bible is you. That inner voice that says God is real, isnt going to go away. Start in the 4 gospels, pray, and contemplate the meaning of Jesus.
>I suggest the Orthodox Study Bible

Has anyone here been raised an atheist and moved to Christianity? If you could share your story (assuming it benefited your life), I would be most grateful.

Attached: Question4.jpg (710x815, 63K)

I was an atheist until I started feeling very spiritual around a year ago. Then recently I read the Bible and found Christ.

What about the prophets of the old testatment that says God will be preached to the Gentiles?

God chose Israelites (not the same as Jews today) to bring his message to the world, they kill Gods prophets, and his son. The "Jews" forfeited the covenant with God, and it has Jesus has become the Kingdom with the keys going to Peter/Paul.

Please read the bible user, pray when you do. Feel the spirit

Attached: 1530292907161.png (851x591, 31K)

Agreed

Or they need to realize Christianity is intertwined with politics and must be intertwined to fix west

Gentiles means nations. That may mean the dispersed tribes, or other races.
However, those particular scriptures are in no way done away with, and signify the importance of a peculiar race, ours. Certain passages in Ezekiel and Jeremiah tell us of a new, 3rd covenant that will be enacted just before the end, and return of our Lord. This is confirmed in Daniel as the antichrist is spoken of ending the sacrifices, and also killing the prince of the covenant.

bump for jesus

And, how has it benefited your life?

Attached: Question.png (463x492, 179K)

I just feel more fulfilled in general. Less nihilistic and pessimistic.

Because after he came, Israel didn't mean "Israel" anymore, as in a geographic location, or a certain race of people. His mission on earth opened up the moniker of "chosen people" to literally every human, not just the desert rats. We're all god's chosen now because of the sacrifice of Jesus

My last Catholic General was deleted about 100 posts in by some mod who gave me a warning. Despite Catholic Generals being around for years.

It's been just silly.

Same here. I grew up in a lax methodist/baptist household and became atheist at an early age. About 4 years ago now I became Catholic. I treat it like a new religion entirely. It's been a trip.

Attached: avemariaavemariaavemariaDEUS VULT.png (600x500, 236K)

Doubtful, colored people were always allowed to be grafted in through the levitical law

Nice copy pasta, what book in the Bible have you read?

Any old testament prophets

We need to keep preaching and spreading the word.
Jow Forums is a den of sinners, what better place.
We cant yell and scream, we need to help

I wasn't atheist, my father is muslim, and he tried to force it on me. My mother was a non practicing lutheran who fell away from the church at an early age, and she was kinda whatever about religion. She told me I could believe whatever I wanted. After years of Islam, I realized it was total bullshit. I'd always been attracted to Christian iconography, but never really entertained the notion of Christ even being a real person, because my experience with Islam soured me on literally all religion.
So for the last ten years or so I've been firmly in the agnostic camp, pretty convinced that there's "something" that can account for creation but no knowing what it was. I explored various eastern religions, learned how to meditate, was doing ok, but missing something. About 6 months ago, while meditating, I had what can only be described as a supernatural experience where Christ came to me and revealed himself. After that I was forced to accept the reality of the Bible, Christianity, all of it. I've been working my wat through the New Testament, slowly learning as much as I can and trying to find a church to get baptized. I'm still wary of organized religion, but I feel like I finally found that thing I was searching for my whole life.
Praise God.

Most of them, I’m working through the apocrypha now. My favorite prophet is Jeremiah.

Attached: HIS and POL meet.jpg (1200x1718, 751K)

admittedly I'm new to the religion and don't know much about the theological aspects outside of what I've read in the synoptic gospels, and some sermon podcasts I listen to. Please explain what you mean? What I wrote above was just my interpretation of what I;ve read.

UnGodly but never an atheist.

Had a hole, a gut feeling God was real and i needed to find him. After searching i found orthodoxy.
>God bless

Abolish the separation of church and state. In the US it is insultingly contradicting to ban children and young teens from having or reading the Bible in a public school setting say at lunch. But then require anyone witnessing in a court related issue raise their right hand and swear upon a Bible to invoke religious guilt to tell the truth when we as Christians are commanded to speak the truth even if it were to lead to our death.
This is political, this is relevant, no mod can dispute or discredit this statement without resorting to insults or out right lies.

Attached: CF149C76-8E79-40C8-8A26-BD7433CB1B6A.jpg (499x668, 83K)

Gentiles is everyone but the Jews.

well, alot of christians are hung up om the idea of, "spiritual israel." Its not biblical. You have physical israel, and those who are grafted in. Anyways, I wasnt getting on to you.

Attached: The interior of a part of Meteora orthodox monastery.jpg (760x1000, 212K)

we need to go beyond christianity.
man/humanity is God.
believing in a God reject that fact,making us weak and sub-servient.
we are Gods

Attached: leonardo-da-vinci-uomo-vitruviano_a-G-2549011-0.jpg (327x488, 34K)

There's white nationalists that are still Christian? I'd love to hear the mental gymnastics on how you can fight the Jews, yet your God is a Jew. Christianity is completely anti-nationalist, and anti-family. Jesus said he wanted to turn families against each other.

Paganism recognizes the importance of heritage, culture, race.

What is the Church' opinion on designated sexual release nigresses for every white man?

Attached: 1518679125729.jpg (1080x1206, 446K)

Hello, Leaf

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Get right

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Hamartano.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

Why is the Catholic Church full of pedophiles? Does God want his Lambs to be raped by the Shepards?

Ironically, Christianity never called niggers lower class than other people

Stop speaking in riddles. Are house nigresses ok or not?

Attached: 1514404647678.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Yes

Attached: 1507694868881.jpg (200x248, 10K)

calm down Lucifer. We are weak. A little flu or a single punch can kill us. There's nothing wrong with striving for strength and being physically strong and assertive - but mortality should give us pause.

I dont think so. Gentiles is a term that translates as nations, and could easily mean the dispersed of Israel. Besides that, "jews" arent actually israelites. Theyre edomites, and by their own rabbis confession.

Shabbat Shalom goyim! Don't forget who really runs the show.

Is it ok to be friends with Jews

Attached: 1489347909708.jpg (582x582, 58K)

That picture is wrong. The purity commandment was never nullified. Its only the modern, lukewarm weekend christians that think its okay to breed out. Being, "unequally yoked" is spiritual as well as racial.

No. They are literal parasites.

Attached: 1509581512786.png (390x474, 249K)

There are alot of freemasons and satanists in catholic ranks, specifically because its also a blasphemous and heretical religion. Therefore, such things can be expected.

Saying that races have something to do with purity is wrong
All humans are mixed

So if I understand this visual puzzle right it would be OK if me and my house nigress were both Christians?

Attached: 1526761216801.jpg (1080x1430, 156K)

Yes

You show a fundamental misunderstanding of purity, but no, not all peoples are mixed. First of all, "purity" is the preservation of your current gene pool, that allow you to bear the healthiest children possible. Modern day halfbreeds are more likely to have mental health issues, physical health problems, to commit crimes, to commit suicide and to have addictions. As a Christian, this means that you are breeding kids that are more likely to be damned. Thats not love, thats lust. Its contemptable, and non-negotiable. However, the purity commandment can apply to all, for the express purpose of their own good. As we can tell through biblical stories, people taking things into their own hands usually goes wrong. Secondly, and finally, Gods people, as He describes them, are Israelites. The bible clearly identifes, in several ways, who they are. Physical descriptors are found lamentations 4:7-8, and Song of Solomon 1:5-6, 5:10-11. Geographical identifiers, and others, are summarized finely in this post.
Gods people are white, though its not a prerequisite to salvation (and never was.)

I forgot to mention that white people, being the Israelites, have retained their genetic lineage. They also are described biblically marrying amongst the tribes, which signifies the allowance of such practices, meaning simply that they didnt break the purity commandment.

They are all mixed
You are just too blind to see that "White" is an obsolete term in America to conclude all races of European descent (with north-West-Europeans being the most white)
Nordics and Mediterraneans were historically two different racial groups but they both were Caucasians
Purity means one drop rule, because it is ruined otherwise
>Finns have Asian DNA
>Spanish, Italians have African DNA
>Greeks and Balkans have Asian and Middle-Eastern DNA
In history, Finns have mixed with Swedes, Italians with French and Germans, Germans with English

I am blind? Memeflag, if you are European, youre white. Deal with it. You can be German, or a Swede, but you still qualify as white to everybody else. Anyways, you still dont get what I am saying. Whether its the introduction or furtherance of mixing, its all bad as it introduces different genetic patterns that lead to white I had mentioned. Purity is what you have now, not some other ideal. Just because some people might be mixed doesnt make it okay. Its just not biblical.
Anyways, you are blind to the truth because, "caucasians" are simply post-captivity Israelites going by another name. Finns breeding with swedes, italians with french and germans, and germans with english are okay matches due to their Adamic racial nature.
Some finns have asian dna, some spaniards and italians have african dna, but greeks dont have turk dna, turks have greek dna. Get it right, memeflag.

*that leads to the problems I had mentioned

>Turks have Greek DNA
Greeks have Turk DNA too
>Whether its the introduction or furtherance of mixing
Is not bad at all because race is subjective
What is white in Italy is not what is white in Sweden
>Purity is what you have now, not some other ideal
No, Purity is an Ideal
what we have right now, is what is left from purity

Attached: 1528321152996.png (1024x997, 620K)

Catholicism is the one true Faith, but I will ally with prots and schismatics before atheists and larpers. Pol only gets better if we get better the board has turned to shit because of shilling, sliding, and newfags. Take back your board.

Attached: 1530307401244.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Race is not subjective. Genetics is one of the more objective realities we face. While anything but gene pool A + gene pool A is less than ideal, gene pool A + gene pool A/B or A/C is not a big deal at all, because of the A commonality. Hence, why intra-euro marriages and children are almost as healthy as the ideal, but gene pool A+ gene pool C are more likely not to be healthy due the lack of commonality.
Indeed purity is an ideal, but not something unrealistic. Europids have retained their lineage, mostly. Therefore, its best for them to continue to carry it on. Even if it is as you say, that we only have, "whats left," it still doesnt mean that we can throw the retention to wind and mix it up.

Race is subjective
All populations have different genetics
Classifications like Black and White can exist, but Classifications like Nordic and Mediterranean also exist
All those people are mixed with each other and can only placed on a spectrum
What I am saying is you MAY intermarry with other races as Christian, because purity is said for places where purity exist, you cannot demand that your water is pure (we know it has other elements than just hydrogen and oxygen)

Attached: 1529148637009.png (500x1250, 192K)

>Race is subjective
lol

>Race is subjective
It’s not. Thank the Lord subjectivism is an atheist thought paradigm.

Could you please provide a link to christian discord channel, thank you

Why do you need a discord?

Ok, answer this then
If all white people have died out who is the most white people left on earth

I need help with choosing the denomination. Sunday's tomorrow and I still can't decide which church to attend.

You don't need a discord for that. Discord is awful. Just ask people here or read about the denominations for yourself.

>race is subjective
No. Just, no. You dont get it. Its inherently objective by its nature.
>all populations have different genetics
Theyre called gene pools, jack.
>classifications like black and white...
Thats because there are races, and sub races. White, Nowegian. Black, bantu. Asian, Hmong. Get over it.
>you may intermarry
No you may not. You are not your own. You are a drop in your gene pool, and mixing corrupts your gene pool by introducing different and foreign genetic pairs into it, and eliminates healthy breeding stock for those who care other wise. No, you may not intermarry. It was NOT amended biblically, you weekend christian.
>You cannot demand that your water is pure
This makes no sense, h2o, being comprised of those molecules, without any contaminants, is by definition pure. It might be hard to acquire and keep pure water, but its certainly possible.

Ok. Which denomination did you choose and how you came to it?

Classifications are all made up by people
God has never said there are black people, etc
I didn't say that it is impossible to obtain it, i just said that you do not drink usually pure water

I'm non-denominational myself. I'd be Catholic if it weren't for the current Pope.

Race is subjective
Answer this, if all white people have died out, who has the lightest skin on earth

White people, being known colloqiually, is a term describing those of the European descent of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, U.K., Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Austria, N. Italy, Switzerland and their diaspora worldwide, but mostly concentrated in the US, Australia, Canada and South Africa.. if they were to disappear thered be no white people left. The "most white people left" would be those with the most admixture, but yet wouldnt qualify AS white, especially due to the inherent recessiveness white genetics possess. Your question is silly.

Become catholic or orthodox
Protestantism is (((Jewish)))

I was a self proclaimed fedora tipper and faith destroyer, but if you truly and wholeheartedly seek the Lord, you WILL find Him and that was exactly what happened to me.

I watched many documentaries in favor of catholic church as the true one, a read a lot of information about why orthodox church is the true one, and this issue still bothers me. It's unlikely for me to join protestant church because despite there are many people of my age, it's not authentic like catholic or orthodox is. Protestants are like vegans of christianity.

This is no way an argument. While God might not classify, that in no way dismisses the objective reality of the genetic pools they are representing, nor their function. It also does not allow race mixing. Find a biblical source for me, or yield.

Independent fundamental baptist. They are the only preachers around today that get their doctrine directly from the Bible and preach the whole bible, not just the hippie free-love popular parts that get you fame and money and endorsements on Jewish-operated state media.

>18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

>19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

>20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

>21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Cathodox practices idolatry, and believe in in the anti biblical teaching of praying to spirits

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=SmqLKr6gF-Q

Amen

Checked

Attached: 1524255583131.jpg (500x505, 25K)

God did not classify so you have no right to say from where the is the distinction between race and subrace
>recessivness
They are not recessive. White genetics being recessive is a Jewish lie see pic related
It is the median of the color
I even took samples from foreskins and blurred them until the became one color

Attached: 1507005464846.png (500x1250, 207K)

I was an sinful agnostic but I began having visions of Jesus about 4 mounths ago and I realized that Jesus is real and is the son of God. Now I am willing to die for my faith.

Attached: 1530075579750.png (300x250, 82K)

I've been a very degenerate atheist for almost 12 years
I'm 20 now.
Looking to get back into Christianity again.

I'll be honest, it's mainly because I feel hopeless, because how broken I got due to bad parenting and free access to internet while growing up.

Any advice for me, or anything like that?

Keeping your enemies even closer is always good.

Attached: og_og_145293266724948704.jpg (1200x628, 71K)

When I ask the Lord for strength I feel something greater than me flowing through my body and He lifts me up and cares for me. I know of God's love when I admit myself as His servant and His wrath when I disobey. Christians of all denominations can learn from one another. I was raised Catholic, have been to Orthodox monasteries, and Protestants. Catholics and Orthodox are similar in many ways. I think Catholics can learn from Orthodox in many ways. Fasting, Marriage of Priesthood, Monks and Nuns are very engaged with the laypeople.

It's as simple as going to a Church and talking with a priest/monk about how you want to return to a life of Christ.

Attached: huwheatfields.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Spirits are demons.

We are allowed to create art (unlike the satanic Muslims) but we are not allowed to pray to idols. We must only pray to Jesus in our heart. Anyone praying to rocks will be cast into the lake of fire by the Lamb of God.

>Jeremiah 13:23
Anyways, God DID classify by creating Israel from Adam and telling them to be set apart and not to intermix. Youre grasping at straws.
>Recessiveness is skin color
Its more than skin deep. Mulattos on average do not retain the intelligence of their white parent. The child is almost always brain haired, brown eyed, and brown skinned like their darker parent. Thats pretty recessive.
>i took samples from froeskin and made them look like one color, dont you see were all one clr!!*!

How does one justify praying to Mary?

Most churches of all denominations are totally corrupt - your best bet is repentin, asking the Lord to save you, and receiving the Holy Spirit. From there, start learning to deduce His voice, and pray constantly. Ask Him, and Him alone, to guide you to the truth. Thats a big part of what the Holy Spirit does.

Somebody here who watched this video? Do you find these arguments decent?

youtu.be/6KV6PXSODgE

Attached: 1529336481814.jpg (600x480, 54K)

I rejected the idol whorshipping part of Catholicism. Mary was a simple human like anyone else. Also the pope and the priests cannot forgive sins: only Jesus can.

Attached: 1527878306364.jpg (610x352, 92K)

Kek. Checkd.

Attached: jesusandjews.jpg (725x566, 141K)