Seems like mission impossible at this point

Seems like mission impossible at this point.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x759, 121K)

What, KAG?

For him to lose?

Seems likely to me, it's historically more likely for the incumbent to keep the presidency and since the left lacks any serious opposition candidate and is splitting themselves with things such as the me-too movement, I think It's fairly likely that Trump will win

You being from the middle East do not understand American politics.
The democrat party doesn't even exist now. TRUMP easily will win 2020.

>trump will win
>doubles

Attached: 1467008408033.gif (500x281, 1.54M)

KAG sounds lame. He should run with the same MAGA.

US got rid of Obama. When are the Germans getting rid of Merkel?

Attached: merkel kill germany.jpg (524x502, 53K)

He's got a huge advantage. He literally threatened to murder innocent people during his last campaign. He basically can't lose.

why can't you fucking belgians mind your own bidness?

Attached: 201506_2106_ageaf_sm.jpg (300x403, 20K)

>american education

shut up, flanders. we learned all about your waffles.

History is Prologue. In 2009 we got ACA. In 2010 Congress went Michele Bachmann and lost its mind. If in 2018 gump appoints someone who even tries to undo civil rights, Roe, enslave debtors, and if Harley-Davidson, GM, and other companies lay-off American workers due to gump tariffs, 2018 can easily go to the Democratic Party. Even control of the House and a larger Demo minority in the Senate spell big trouble for your little fascist rebellion.

Trump may not win in 2020, but at least we won't still have that crusty cunt Merkel the land whale.

Sieg Heil!

>Trump may not win in 2020,
Spoken like someone who hasn't been paying attention. He can't lose.

lolwut

Attached: IMG_0129.png (960x960, 1.76M)

>Der ewige Jude schon wieder
Hah Mossad Berlin again, well Soros moved his NGO shit from Budapest to Berlin so i am not surprised.

Trump will win in 2020 again and be the last president of the USA!

Attached: IMG_4297.jpg (844x757, 320K)

cute fantasy, le bloo wabe

Found the lib. TRUMP WILL win and there is nothing you scum can do about it.
We are done with your vile vision of america. What state do you live in?

My fellow Americans: do not get complacent. Be politically active, get out to vote, and talk to your friends/coworkers/neighbors. We're on the brink of making America a right-wing nation once again. Push it over the top.

I think it's dependent on the state of the economy around the 2020 elections. The economy's performance under Trump is what independents like about him the most. Some economists are predicting a economic downturn in late 2019/2020. I think if we see a recession before the 2020 election he's toast. If not, he will probably win.

Boo wabe

Attached: swirling-waves-of-the-the-sea-on-the-shore-trickle-tall-with-small-pebbles-_rbpyuo6m__F0000.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Haha where have you been? He is gonna landslide next election. #walkaway

It needs to be Keep America Great Again or something. Needs the same catchy iteration.

>Fascism
You keep using that word my friend. I dont think it means what you think it means.
Also Trump is by no means a fascist, look up what that word means. If anything you could argue that due to his popularity and riabid support of his base he could be a potential dictator or monarch, but fascist he is not.

Seems pretty likely to me, if he runs.

>Slogan
GEOTUS has been VERY clear about the new slogan.
Keep America Great!
EXCLAMATION POINT

This!
The Liberals have ruined themselve by attacking the whites, not just the conservatives but also their own democrat voters.
They split after Bernie sold out for a mansion and a Audi R8.
Hillary dragged them to hell, and the bankers are in panic mode since Trump is doing very well.
And since the Niggress Waters told Democrats to attack Republicans, and to start civil war more investors and members start leaving.
More and more old school Democrats are now going to the Republicans, and take their old school Dem voters with them.
Blacks and Hispanics as well as the Asians are seeing that the Jewish Democrats are using them as pets, and are now also very pissed at them.
The Liberals are also aborting so much, that they won't have any voters in the future, and the white birth rates are the highest in 30 fucking years!
More and more dirt comes out about Democratic members (Pedophilia, Sexual Abuse, Money Laundering), and makes them evem less attractive to voters.
South Americans that fled communist shitholes are also scared to vote Democrat since they now have an openly communist member (Horseteeth Niggres), so guess who they will vote!

The democratic party is today in 2018 there where the communist party was in Soviet Russia in 1988!

Attached: IMG_4544.jpg (527x700, 97K)

He Will Win

Big

Attached: 1520556736630.jpg (694x713, 205K)

>Judging from my point of view here in my Muslim country, Drumphf doesn't have a chance.

trump wins in 2020, and the civil rights act is repealed

Attached: 1524694690159.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)