Woman yells at 14 year old speaking about immigration gets doxed by SJWs

Attached: IMG_20180630_100416.png (1080x1558, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/antifa-spreads-ice-agents-identities/
twitter.com/LaineyRubin/status/1012836277538967552
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck does a 14 year old knows about immigration? Oh wait he was just there to emotionally manipulate people so he can get free shit. Free shit is only for us niggers because of slavery, send every spic back to mexico.

never mind the fact the kid looks like he hopped the border himself last week

or he is from California and went to public school

It’s retarded to listen to a 14 on policy, but equally retarded to scream at him. Certainly not good optics.

>implying there is a difference

women, you should know, it was retarded to give them voting rights on 1921

>Doxer is (((Laini Rubin)))
Another Jew playing Stasi against Whites who don't support their own erasure and dispossession.

Attached: 1530151372742.jpg (635x504, 239K)

All three parties in this seem extremely unlikable. Is this Americana?

figures

Yep, sadly.

>spic who thinks he's entitled to citizenship because human rights and shit
>white trash mega cunt screaming uncontrollably
>kike in the background controlling the opposition

This is America

Attached: 1268073790150.gif (179x168, 1016K)

Jow Forums should just fake dox these people with leftists their information since twitter seems to not delete doxes targetting trump supporters anymore

Attached: 1527935060511.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

Why is she holding her throat like that

Broken English aside, this is a great idea. I thought about creating a bunch of fake LinkedIn ICE accounts using the antifa dox info from a few months ago.

dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/antifa-spreads-ice-agents-identities/

>(((Rubin)))
After we expel the Mexicans, jews go next. We will deport them out of all creation

You have no idea how awful it is. Most people here think that they're Carl Schmitt, but instead have mental capabilities of Sling Blade. Our political parties have to pander to them and our discourse becomes retarded. Democracy was the greatest mistake of all time, the true cause for dysgenics.

She's displaying her dominance on the privilege stack by telling a story about an abusive ex bf.

>have guns
>get pushed around by some sjw faggots

Start the civil war already

Burgers would rather LARP and go on about Europeans not doing anything.

> "If this were happening here, I'd shoot *all* the degenerates"
> literally happenings right now at ICE camps
> not a single right-winger in sight

Guns only protect guns. Guns don't protect any other rights or power structures.

Well she shouldn’t have behaved like an insane nutcase to children in public then.

> "we need guns because without them we can't protect our guns"

Retard. The second amendment would be pointless if that were the case.

>After we expel the Mexicans
There's no way. They start breeding at puberty. Catholics have been destroy this country ever since the irish niggers were shipped in to fight the (((Civil War)))

Attached: iu-10.jpg (500x394, 45K)

That's a great photo op. Wonder if that evil woman is legit or a paid actor? Hmm

I'm not saying that those are the rules, I'm saying that there will never be an armed rebellion unless the removal of the 2nd amendment happens.

Omg don't yell at the children that's wrong we care about children

Attached: TakeItInTheBootyYouGetElectrocutie.png (339x512, 216K)

>You can't have an opinion that differs from the DNC shilling that is spewed by a 14 year old billboard without a brain
Commiefornia everyone

Nice way of pushing the focus away from the fact that you eurocucks do absolutely nothing

Tweet is here:

twitter.com/LaineyRubin/status/1012836277538967552

Report it and get her banned for displaying someone's personal information.

Holy shit, that's actually a genius idea

>he says while doing nothing but polish his gun for the 100th time

What's your excuse?

the right is ALL talk

>(((Rubin)))

Every Single Fucking Time

There's women like this on both sides. Allowing women to vote was a mistake.

Why would dems think kids know better?

lol shhe is a spic too
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Attached: hD4oRkv.png (820x869, 275K)

Yep, doing it. Writing the code now

Freedom of speech doesn’t afford freedom from consequences

She got BTFO lmao

>simi valley

Anyone have a decent idea as to what the Spic kid said to her? I doubt she just went in 100% from the onset, he probably said some anti-white racist shit to her before she lost her shit.

Genius

This is why you don't get into politics.

Weak bait faggot

Dims
Ftfy

Liberals, and liberal media LOVE to use retarded kids to manipulate liberal sheep.

The liberal mind is very receptive to emotional brainwashing. Since the liberal mind is childish on all things, and thinks the world is a Disney movie.

ISIS/muslims manipulated liberals with:

Drown syrian kid: Who was not even from syria, and Journalist staged his death body for maximum effect. His dad just wanted free teeth from Europe.

Syrian kid covered in dirt and blood in ambulance:

Who is proven to be a PsYops by terrorist in Syria.

Crying girl to Merkel: Who made the bitch destroy Germany, Europe, just so that she would not look bad in libeal media.

They tried to do it to Trump with crying spick kid: Who was never separated from parents, whose own mom kidnapped her to put her in danger to invade America.

But Trump, Republicans understand these tricks and dont have the minds of retarded children.

Of course the liberal media, and liberals think "thinking like an adult" is "racist or Nazism".
Its not that a liberal is a bad peson. They are just retarded, or brainwashed. I should know, I used to be a liberal all my life.

Attached: PsyOps-for-liberals-sheep.jpg (392x395, 18K)

>Freedom of speech doesn’t afford freedom from consequences
it actually does

>yells at 14 year old
She’s not even yelling at the kid.

Attached: E3CF5A49-9B57-4A72-AFEB-B1075B63B93B.gif (244x188, 1.19M)

We're coming for 4 chan! No one dare stop our might!

Attached: Commies.jpg (528x640, 109K)

Looks like the kid is Forcechoking her.

Attached: F1A6C634-0832-4636-B1D7-6E0637CE0E48.jpg (500x477, 84K)

>he doesn't understand that the rules are applied differently to different people
The only way you're getting a leftist fired for their views is if they literally say they want whites to be genocided, and even then there's a chance of them not being fired or another company picking them up. You'll be banned on twitter for trying to dox them too.

We should DOX Lainey Rubin, ruin her business, and get her fired from her job...

Oh wait, never mind.

Attached: tasty_snow.jpg (1149x832, 106K)

not quite my man. there's a reason why targeting advertisers has been pretty damn successful. its just a different tactic.

All he knows is that his parents made him cross the border legally and now he lives a less shitty life (still shit nonetheless).

He's just a kid, all teens think they know everything because they have internet and read some buzzfeed article about Science!™

I would like to beat the living shit out of that 14 yo little shit

That's a pretty good idea. Misinformation is the next best thing after no information.

Attached: 1488244030797.gif (128x128, 151K)

Y'all can't even beat france

someone go twit this to her

Attached: 20180630_095916.png (658x714, 457K)

Holy shit. It's Charlie's Uncle Jack.

Attached: unclejack.jpg (585x360, 63K)

Just like the left. What's your point?