Time to step up to the plate and do what's right for America. Have some courage and hand in your gun. Be a man

Time to step up to the plate and do what's right for America. Have some courage and hand in your gun. Be a man.

Attached: less-bullets-more-brains-the-strong-dont-need-guns-guns-30924027.png (500x566, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you see that part demoncrap, where he says it's ok to disagree? you faggots should learn from Rollins. he is wrong but that's ok.

Did he say this to the nigger who shot his friend in the head in front of him?

So when is Henry Rollins getting shot? trips decide

Attached: 1529527642891.png (400x558, 133K)

Is it ok to wear a black tshirt every day?

>weak people shouldn't be able to defend themselves

that's awfully sexist, ageist and ableist of you, as someone with male privilege and health privilege

Criminals are weak tools that use guns.
I need to protect myself and my family of criminals - I need a gun to do that, because criminals don't usually play fair.
Therefore: fuck you and your slide thread, shill.
sage

What about women that want to defend themselves from men? And need a gun to do it?

2 years from today

ill give you my guns bullets first.

Rollins is a l faggot kike

Attached: 33229.jpg (799x527, 235K)

Why is it so necessary for the Democrats to disarm the US?

What are they planning?

>Be a man (female)

Attached: Total_phalloplasty_in_FTM_transgender3.jpg (538x800, 330K)

I'm weak, so I need a gun to defend myself. And Rollins, that never was, has an extraordinarily low IQ.

no

A FUCKING BAG OF AIR FOR A DICK

Rollins is such a tool. Wish I could have been one of the bullies kicking his ass

Is this gay pic supposed to help your gay thread you gay faggot

Rollins is an irrelevant, manlet boomer who, because of a cult following for shitty punk rock and hilariously bad poetry, receives far more attention than he deserves.

Sage

I know the Jew from growing up in DC. AMA.

By the way, is he suggesting that the weak should fear the strong?

Attached: rar-flyer1.jpg (1362x837, 207K)

depends

Attached: 15057006.jpg (476x268, 20K)

What to do when the mussel brains attack you?
1 run away
2 talk to them
3 call the police
4 shoot them
You chose 1. Mussel brains works out too much and catches you. You got raped for being a fag
You choose 2. Your head got smashed in, a punctured lung, and missing your front teeth.
You choose 3. The police are three minutes away. You get a major head injury in hospital for three months. Mussel brains gets away
You choose 4. The mussel brain falls over after they got shot. Get away Scott free for self defense.

That was a bullshit story he made up to add to his rep. If you ask him today, he will quickly change the subject.

They want the UN to attack America for them. They will get Mexico's help.
Destroy borders and in their minds build a better future for the world. They believe they have to betray America to not betray the human race. They think the ends justify the means, and it's the right side of history to be one people, one, race, one government, one world. United with no more need for wars. That if we are all one there is no "side" to fight against.
They are wrong of course, because civil wars and violence between the same peoples happens constantly. But, yeah, they are retarded.

No thanks, nigger. You’ll be greeted with hot lead if you come robbing in my block.

Rollins is OG cringe.

He is hated by everyone. He thinks that is "cool"

Henry Rollins is a gigantic floppy vagina full of nigger cum.

Tomorrow

Attached: 4355B0E8-04E3-42DC-8E70-0C5DE543A729.jpg (1060x750, 523K)

Some people need guns. In the cities they need them for protection against home invasions, and in rural areas they use them for hunting.

ghey b8 every day...

Attached: boring_douche.jpg (958x1280, 887K)

i wanna see this faggot fight me armed with AK lul

HAH!
this faggot loving nigger
saged

Rollins is a fucking legend.

The thing is, he is right.
Guns are for week. For example old woman with revolver can defend herself from thinsg invading her house. I wonder if anyone aver tried to argue with him this way?

>Women and cripples don't deserve to be able to defend themselves

lmfaoing my ass off at him being not only a manlet but also a gunlet

youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM

Quick Rundown ??

Rollins is a fucking idiot.

Exactly how gay was he before he discovered The Buzzcocks?
I could just see him swishing around singing showtunes like all the little faggot jew boys do in Beverly Hills

perfect

Attached: just right.jpg (557x605, 46K)

only if you cut off your dick.

"Remember that period in American history when people were crushed by the government and marched off to camps? Neither do I. That's because we have the Second Amendment"

Just as soon as you hand in your dildo.

>"Remember that period in American history when people were crushed by the government and marched off to camps?
Yeah, I remember the Japanese interment camps.

they weren't crushed.

also no you don't "remember" them.

sage parasites

If they resisted what do you think would happen? I may not have been around during the time but it sure as hell did happen.

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
>3edgy

man, it sure is summer in here

Attached: 1529528043337.jpg (1200x1600, 194K)

Of course guns are the tools of the weak you retard. Thats precisely why they are important, so the strong can't inherently control the weak.

I'm honestly shocked this guy thought it was well thought out to say to disarm the weak

Fuck with this elitist faggot, it is my right to own one, not a privilege.

Shouldve had a gun when those niggers came to kill his boyfriend

He kills it on that 10&1/2 album tho

He was taking it up the ass from his mom's boyfriend at age seven, so...pretty gay.

Attached: needjesus.jpg (500x584, 20K)

Oh the humanity...

Attached: iu.png (684x475, 521K)

>Henry Rollins
>Brains

He gave up on being a "tough guy" loooooong ago. He's part of the soft hollywood bourgeoisie.

oh god here I go again

Daily Reminder that Henry Rollins ran away while a black thug gunned his best friend and presumed lover down in the streets, the next day he cried and dug up his friend's blood from the soil and put it in a box

>he says good morning and i love you to the box every day

>Rollins and his best friend Joe Cole, son of actor Dennis Cole, were involved in a shooting when they were assaulted by robbers in December 1991 outside their shared Venice Beach, California, home. Cole died after being shot in the face, but Rollins escaped.[57] The murder remains unsolved.

In an April 1992 Los Angeles Times interview, Rollins revealed he kept a plastic container full of soil soaked with the blood of Cole. Rollins said "I dug up all the earth where his head fell—he was shot in the face—and I've got all the dirt here, and so Cole's in the house. I say good morning to him every day. I got his phone, too, so I got a direct line to him. So that feels good."[57]

The excerpt from wikipedia

He's right. That's why the most powerful militaries in the world use only their fists.

today

Probably 2019

Didn't say anything about death camps. The government rounded them up and segregated them from the rest of the US you boot licking statist.

Attached: 1530219680334.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

right now the bullet is penetrating his peepee

stop blaming guns
blame the people

What about my wife, undoubtedly feminist shithead Democrat?
Should she man up too?

Sure, just use your muscles to block a few bullets.

kek what a faggot

You're going to need guns to take away other people's guns

retard

He was sort of normal nerd who lived in Silver Spring MD (DC suburb). He got picked on in school because he was a complete faggot and talked a lot of shit. Argued like a Jew. Got beat up by niggers. He hung out in Georgetown when it was an up an coming area. A lot of DC punks hung out there. He was always on the outside looking in. He went to a few shows and tried to fit in. Now, he did do his own thing and wasn't afraid to show his ass. He was pretty much a loser living in parents basement and working at the Hagan Daas in Georgetown. He got a lucky break sing with Black Flag because member of tribe.

Fuck you and double fuck Boomer Rollins

Attached: 1530169993524.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Lol wtf, being a cuck is not manly. I dont get this
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Nice Pierogi you got there.

Attached: Sealed Pierogi - Org (11-2-15).jpg (1535x1535, 365K)

Moore said the left would have to be willing to sacrifice their bodies. We can use them the fat leftys to block the bullets from the other leftys.

The minute he realizes that instead of being a disestablishmentarianist, he's completely sided with big government and has betrayed everything that made him great.

I saw him at a restaurant last summer with some thot half his age. He had the exact decrepit vampire look as Clinton in pic.
His girl eye-fucked the shit out me when I walked past her.

Attached: iu-11.jpg (1148x585, 59K)

Come and take it. Pro-tip: I'll shoot you.

Yet another spam thread of this Jewish faggot.

"Rollins is of Jewish ancestry through his father."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins

Attached: 1529657334337.jpg (1000x910, 149K)

I only wish I was wearing my Infidels tshirt
"I got your sonic jihad right here...300 blackout, subsonic"

Attached: iu-13.jpg (497x599, 32K)

700 jews cremated every day for almost 5 years, but despite the Nazi's efficiency at Shoah they apparently saw fit to give their daily massacre a go at a swimming pool.

Attached: Auschwitz.gif (500x330, 143K)

Really makes you think...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30-11-29-45-1.png (1080x166, 37K)

fuck off meme flag kike

Attached: 1530142721721.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

user it's not about being physically strong, but morally and spiritually strong

1. Proto-Punk (Stooges, New York Dolls, MC5)
2. NYC Punk/No Wave (Ramones, Talking Heads, The Dictators, Dead Boys, Richard Hell, Patti Smith, Television, DNA, Lizzy Mercier Descloux, James Chance, Suicide, Jim Carroll)
3. London Punk (Clash, The Jam, Sex Pistols, Damned, Adverts, X-Ray Spex)
4. LA Punk (Germs, X, Fear, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Weirdos, Dils, Dead Kennedys, Gun Club, Christian Death, TSOL)
5. Oi! (Sham 69, Angelic Upstarts, Cockney Rejects)
6. Anarcho-Punk (Crass, Rudimentary Peni, Flux of Pink Indians, Ex, Conflict, Zounds, Subhumans)
7. Early Hardcore (Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Dicks, Poison Idea, MDC, Misfits, Wipers)
8. UK82 (Chaos UK, The Exploited, Abrasive Wheels, Adicts, One Way System, Anti-Nowhere League)
9. Psychobilly (The Cramps, Meteors)
10. Crust Punk (Discharge, Amebix, Anti Cimex, Sore Throat, His Hero is Gone, Fall of Efrafa, From Ashes Rise, Deviated Instinct, Nausea)
11. Straight Edge (Youth of Today, Gorilla Biscuits, Judge, 7 Seconds, Have Heart)
12. Ska Punk (Specials, Operation Ivy, Madness, Streetlight Manifesto, Choking Victim)
13. Post-Hardcore (Minutemen, Fugazi, Quicksand, Refused, Hüsker Dü, Planes Mistaken for Stars, At the Drive-In, Jawbox, Touché Amoré, Drive Like Jehu)
14. Emocore (Rites of Spring, Gray Matter, Heroin, Moss Icon, Hot Water Music)
15. Crossover Thrash (DRI, Gang Green, Corrosion of Conformity, Cro-Mags, Madball, Suicidal Tendencies)
16. Pop Punk (Descendents, Jawbreaker, Samiam, NOFX, Screeching Weasel, Ergs, PUP, Thermals)
17. Queercore/Riot Grrrl (Pansy Division, Limp Wrist, Bikini Kill, Team Dresch)
18. Garage Punk (New Bomb Turks, Gories, Pussy Galore, Reatards)
19. Metalcore (Hatebreed, Converge, Earth Crisis, Terror)
20. Skramz (Portraits of Past, Ampere, Gospel, Orchid, Pg.99, Loma Prieta)
21. Powerviolence (Despise You, Infest, Nails, SPAZZ)
22. Digital Hardcore (Atari Teenage Riot)
23. Folk Punk (Days N Daze, Rail Yard Ghosts, Blackbird Raum, Billy Bragg, Ramshackle Glory, Against Me!)

didnt this retard drop out of hight school?

fucking boomer

No. He also attended American University for a while, before leaving to, you know, become a rockstar.

Yeah bro, punk died in the mid-80's. Hardcore and Thrash pretty much took over. That and Metal. Everything post-punk is really just pop music (NOFX, Greenday, Rancid et al). Grunge was Jewish Tricks. Today music is crap which is why Misfits can charge $250 for a floor ticket.

Attached: punk dc 83.png (329x481, 283K)

implying whats right is listening to some retard liberal fuckwit instead of the anglo geniuses that framed the US system.

Attached: 1506990077227.jpg (1242x1870, 408K)

Hasn’t this faggot queer died of AIDS yet?

I mean, he's absolutely right. Guns are tools of the weak. Of the peasant against the knight. Of the worker standing against thugs trying to control his labour. Of the woman defending herself against a man. Guns are the ultimate equaliser, and if you disagree with me, it's ok, you're an authoritarian monster.

On a Thursday.

Slide thread. Party's over, you fucking nigger.

Attached: Argentina Memeball.jpg (680x476, 22K)

Attached: 5ZFJbHh.png (490x586, 109K)

Attached: 1478927163708a.jpg (640x640, 102K)

Attached: 1489977908460s.jpg (250x201, 9K)

Attached: 1501398958511.jpg (738x658, 106K)

Attached: 1511439497138.jpg (661x566, 50K)

>black flag singer telling me what to do

Wewlad

Attached: 1511492266903.png (644x598, 113K)

Attached: 1512332563522.jpg (661x630, 60K)

Attached: 1512420265144.png (1270x1636, 622K)

Attached: 1513126314103.png (1157x1042, 554K)