>I am not american by nature
>I am a Japanese

Is there anything worse than this?

I wanna be american

Attached: 4c1.jpg (502x346, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Inventions_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is a terrible place to live, you have no idea how lucky you are.

>Wanting to be La Creatura

Attached: 1529620264856m.jpg (1024x294, 37K)

same, unironically

Go fuck one of the american-japanese?

you can only be white or black in America.
SOrry

I am American, born in the great state of New York. I lived in Nagano for a time, and can't wait to go back. Wanna trade papers?

At least you're not black.

You're Japanese, much better than what an American is currently. Bask in that lottery achievement and go enjoy your life.

You could be European. Way worse. Come to Michigan Jap user.

Attached: fasdfasf.jpg (750x500, 452K)

Just give it a shot m8.
If you really want to be be over here, make it happen.
You can do it.

you speak american real good, boy
come here and find a mostly japanese-american community to live in

This.

Just come over, Japanese people are welcome.

>Nagano

why the fuck you want to live in such shithole?

No idea

Honest question. What is it that makes you want to live in American culture? I love Japanese culture, but that's from an outsider novelty perspective. It would probably be just as miserable, if not more so. I love traditional American culture based on morals and principles, but there is so much degeneracy now, both in culture and in ethnic degradation. Our rich kid parents allowed our teaching institutions to become poisoned with the gayest ideologies on Earth. Most of us normie upstanding citizens are isolated and demonized by media both implicitly and explicitly. Being the main demographic in the strongest nation, we are attacked spiritually on the individual citizen level, because no adversary could ever face us in physical combat.

Living as an American now is a test of will power and fortitude. You are a stalwart soul surrounded by demons trying to tempt you to turn on your people and drop out of society, as it is the only effective means of attacking us. Don't believe me? Look at the shill posts that occur here. At least here, there is two way communication. Coming from the TV, radio, projector it is one way towards us.

Americans are noble.
They are always pioneer. New bussiness, New poltiics, New product, New culture...etc
They always do what they think best.
They have freedom

They are more educated and elite

You can chase the american dream in US. In Japan, you can't

the strongest nation on earth
the nation that literally invents everything
the nation leading in every sector

and walmart
how do you not want to be american

Also this

We literally dont care as long as you're not black or a jew(aka culture destroyers)

You wanna become american? Then give us the tip of your cock first, then we'll speak.

Japan is literally the Asian America. We helped rebuild it’s infrastructure after WWII and so it’s largely similar to America (just less space and a bit more Japanese culture).

America is garbage

>literally nuked you twice
imagine being this cucked

I agreed with everything besides us being educated based jap. Most Americans are stupid if you really get to know them deep down

NO, South Korea is the asia's america, because they have what we have: involuntary circumcision for babies, then pack up the foreskin and send it to either SF or face cream factories for roasties faces.
Japan is something different. SInce they didn't get cucked by americans into cutting their dicks off, but maybe the wannabe jap will donate us his foreskin and finally become american.

You must live in a ghetto. I live in one of the richest zip codes in America. Pretty comfy desu senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Inventions_by_country
you might be the only stupid one, im sorry

You’re really hung up on dicks aren’t you faggot?

Japan is based. If you werent born a Westerner in the West, at least youre Japanese. In some ways your better off.