Almost 70% of Göteborg teenagers graduated from school!

Göteborgian Post:
gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/fler-nior-går-ut-med-godkända-betyg-i-alla-ämnen-1.6669648

(This is not direct translation but more like referring to the article)

70% graduaters is much better than 10% or 50% !
To be more precise, 68.2% of the total of Göteborgian preteens and teenagers in Sweden have graduated from their school (lower elementary, 1-6 classes or higher elementary school, 7-9 classes). The rest roughly 30% did not graduate because they werent able to do maths, write or speak Swedish.

West-Hisingian district had only 17% school dropouts. This area has much less immigrants than other parts in Göteborg.

Most heavily immigrant infested area, Angered, had 57.7% of school dropouts.

The lack of math skills is particularly alarming because Sweden already has laughably low standards for maths compared to Finland.

Attached: goteborgs kids.jpg (960x640, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjan_PyjcrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1517660262700.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

this pic is very accurate for this situation

Well, they can always work in agriculture.
Oh wait, that's heavily mechanised now, you only need one or two people to manage a farm now.

Well, then they can work as unskilled workers in some factory.
Oh, wait, that's all being done in China now for a fraction of the cost.

Well I guess then they're screwed. Fuck off back to Africa.

Not at all. These scandinavian countries are very rich. They can easily afford to support a few poor people. They can focus on cultural activities and enriching the boring lives of scandinavian whites!

Imagine how boring Sweden was 40 years ago: practically no crime, people dressed in dull gray wool clothes, no kebab = poor food culture, potatoes mainly, and people themselves were all boringly white and blond

and listened to such lame music like Abba

yes, I forgot this

now they have quality nasheeds

>Well I guess then they're screwed. Fuck off back to Africa.
Uh, racist much? You may not see a use for them but you want to know what I see? Future doctors, engineers, and lawyers. Bigot.

Nasheeds are unironically great to listen to though, perkele-kun

I work in a finance company and we have a separate department for invoice handling and a collection branch
I constantly hear people speaking arabic in this department to customers and if its not that then its "Ill transfer you to someone who speaks arabic"

Försäkringskassan (governmental department of gibs) also has an arabic call line for questions about gibs and i recently heard that IKEA also has hired ~20-30 people to work managing calls in arabic

WTF is going on in Sweden?

Seems to me that instead of forcing Swedish on Ayrabs, you need to learn Arabic

Le 57% Angered, Göteborg. If the idea is to get subhumans to migrate to Europe to be part of the new forced Orc labour camps.. this is great. Roasties will breed a generation of hybrids. Half breeds that will be Uruk Hai camp masters.

Attached: Sweden Yes!.jpg (480x360, 31K)

They are trying to integrate them.

>WTF is going on in Sweden?
Exactly what you asked for.

When did i ask for this?

This is the dumbest fucking meme ever

SWEDEN YES!
THAT'S BETTER THAN OUR NIGGER GRADUATION RATE

YES YES YES!

Not you specifically, moron, but the majority of Swedes.

You can study Arabic
youtube.com/watch?v=xjan_PyjcrU

So much better than that faggoty abba crap

So you believe there was a political party in Sweden that at some point went to the election saying
"Oh vote for us and we will import hundreds of thousands of violent and hostile people who abuse the social benefits system"?

Its like youve never heard of a con before...

>Future doctors

Attached: 5249997a900ea1bbfd792b7e5a7a8a19.jpg (564x438, 37K)

>engineers

Attached: 34abb8363adb6b0344b61beffb417f8a.jpg (550x570, 51K)

You can't be any of those if you fail primary school.
Fucking primary school!

Attached: 1474779532402.png (200x200, 4K)

This is not Sweden but Finland but anyways funny picture: they try to make black people into computer programmers

Attached: suomi-100-codebus.jpg (1000x782, 142K)

>Angered
appropriate naming sense

And computer programmers need headphones because ..... ?

How'd this turn out, anyway? Or have the results not been published, yet?

Turvat tukkoon persut.

>write or speak Swedish
white people did this

It's all because of your nazi grandparents of course

This nip gets it, poor Scandinavian white women have nothing to do while their husbands are at work, now they can finally be entertained and stimulated.