I DENY GLOBAL WARMIN-

Attached: 1503882413712.jpg (1024x772, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiMgtvM3vvbAhXjwVkKHd7iAFgQxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8M9hQ6vbJWE
sats.nws.noaa.gov/~verification/mos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the hell? I better give up all my money and rights to the government now!

wow, it gets hot in the summer.

Only one solution: end summer.

Attached: Dr._Phillium_Benedict.jpg (1542x1067, 187K)

Attached: 1331.jpg (479x464, 58K)

Climate deniers should unironically be put to death.

how can you deny the climate?
You mean climate change denier?

Climate Science is a Jewish controlled area of research designed to combat capitalism and western values.

/thread

It's hot in the Appalachian mountains today, so I should pay for a seawall because NYC is going to be underwater. How about you kikes pay for your own seawall?

BETTER IMPLEMENT A TAX THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING!

Wew lad!
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiMgtvM3vvbAhXjwVkKHd7iAFgQxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

>hot summers are proof but cold winters are not disproof

Attached: dumb niglet.gif (304x318, 2M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8M9hQ6vbJWE

>YOU EITHER DENY GLOBAL WARMING OR ACCEPT IT
>I WILL NOT ELABORATE ON WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO ONCE YOU ACCEPT IT BECAUSE THOSE OF US IN POWER KNOW FULL WELL THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF GLOBAL POLLUTION COMES FROM INDIA AND CHINA AS THEY'RE THE ONLY COUNTRIES WILLING TO POLLUTE THEIR LAND TO MAKE ELECTRONICS FROM RARE EARTH METALS

Look at one of those numbers--it's basically a 25 mile radius around it. So the area that number represents is pie*r2, or 2000 square miles of land. And you have one temperature? So is that at night? In the day? What time of the day? At what elevation? In the shade? For each square mile? For each square foot? For each square inch? And how does that number compare to this point in history last year? The year before? 100 years ago? 1000 years ago? 10,000 years ago? 100,000 years ago? And if it's different, why does it matter, in relation to the natural climatic shifts we know to have occurred on this planet through time?

None of this "science" makes sense, with regards to the parameters that are applied to every other field. But, surprise surprise, this isn't really science: it's legislation and taxation with heat maps.

Tell a liberal their a bad person if they don't support something, and watch them line up to walk over a cliff's edge defending something they don't understand.

Nailed it

Woah, it gets hot in the summer? I never knew this. My whole world perspective has been shattered.

OP just photoshoped the hues
here's the real image
America is actually freezing

Attached: IMG_0519.jpg (1024x772, 704K)

Lol, 1 post by OP.

Have you met anyone who actually denies the climate?

Good. Everything in that region needs to set on fire anyways.

Attached: 1529260771113.jpg (570x608, 45K)

climate changes over time its a natural process that happened long before humans existed. Our impact on the climate is extremely minimal.

Attached: 1530081940519.jpg (695x943, 111K)

>The Global Forecast System (GFS) is a weather forecast model produced by the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP). Dozens of atmospheric and land-soil variables are available through this dataset, from temperatures, winds, and precipitation to soil moisture and atmospheric ozone concentration. The entire globe is covered by the GFS at a base horizontal resolution of 18 miles (28 kilometers) between grid points, which is used by the operational forecasters who predict weather out to 16 days in the future. Horizontal resolution drops to 44 miles (70 kilometers) between grid point for forecasts between one week and two weeks.
It represents air temperature 2 meters above the ground on July 1, 2018 at 18:00 UTC. It's the output of a weather forecast model, which is quite accurate for temperature three days out during the summer in the Eastern US.

Attached: 840850345.jpg (1500x1110, 406K)

In what way? How does being more sustainable benefit "Jews" and hurt capitalism? You dumbfucks don't believe 99% of the shit you parrot

>coldest temperature ever on Earth was just recorded in Antarctica
-G

Are you kidding me the temperature's going to be 36 degrees Celsius on Canada Day in Ottawa, will feel like 40-45 degrees. How is that fucking normal

Attached: we'll_die.jpg (500x295, 48K)

SUMMER HOT!

Attached: oogabooga.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>being more sustainable
Does that involve making solar panels out of petroleum products and rare earths from Chinese strip mines?

Why are you posting a two day old GFS run?

>which is quite accurate for temperature three days out during the summer in the Eastern US.
>three days out
>three days
>three

Pardon me for not rushing to buy a Prius, when the model you're using to justify sweeping legislative and societal generational changes, may or may not be accurate for a period that may or may not extend past 24 hours, for areas of the globe that may or may not be anywhere other than the eastern I95 corridor, at times that may or may not fall outside of 1 specific time of day, from a temperature reading that may or may not be from one elevation, that may or may not have data for a period of human history greater than a decade, that may or may not have been repeatedly exposed as being falsified by those who gather the data and those who interpret it.

Let me put it this way: if the story of Christ had half as many contradictory talking points as this kike voodoo you sheep go gaga over, you would gleefully be crucifying the worshipers at your local church for being treasonous to society for their backwards views. The sand in the hourglass of your synagogue of Satan runs low, and I await the day when you'll be complaining about temperature increases in hundreds of degrees over timespans of minutes with your fellow oven mates.

Changes in zonal mean temperatures over the past few decades are discussed in quantities of 1-3 degrees Celsius. That isn't to say that average temperatures aren't increasing, but that local variations in weather are not necessarily caused by global warming.

PRC economists think that carbon "cap and trade" was back door way to implement a global currency. After all, carbon trading requires a trading market with brokers and regulators.

Guess who the brokers would be.

>I await the day when you'll be complaining about temperature increases in hundreds of degrees over timespans of minutes with your fellow oven mates
audibly keked

From one angle it's a global tax, but if you're collecting tax in terms of artificially scarce 'carbon credits,' you've incidentally created a currency out of the most abundant element on earth.
Kike or not that's HIGH level trolling.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

good. now show the part where its bad

>repeatedly falsified a weather forecast model that only predicts 14 days ahead
I'm sure the public and private stakeholders that rely on accurate weather forecasts for their lives and businesses will be surprised to learn that the weather model used to generate those forecasts has been "falsified." They are bankrupt and dead and don't even know it.

Quit your bitching. We deal with temps like that all summer, plus 100% humidity, alligators, love bugs, tourists, and drunk college sluts.
You fuckers at least get snow in winter, I'd fucking kill for a tropical snowstorm.

OMG, its like there is a season in which temperatures rises!!!...LOL THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!IT WAS HER TURN@!!!!

>its hot in June
Wow fucking big news right there

If I relied on these same models, I would say there was a 75% chance you're right. But then I would modify that to 50% next hour. And then up it to 90% the following hour. And when the event came and passed, regardless of any prediction I had made, I would post defacto explain to you how my predictive model has absolute validity, within a margin of error that renders predictions meaningless, and changes them from "predictions" to "events influenced by confounding variables outside the scope of current understanding",

But then again, I'm having a Saturday afternoon internet argument about the use of a hit-or-miss, 3 day predictive model to justify the existence of a bureaucratic machine that uses the same models to make inaccurate decade-long forecasts, which are verboten to analyze after the fact without being called a fascist, so at this point, being washed away by rising sea levels might not be such a bad thing.

really makes you think...

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-113943.png (1080x1920, 588K)

How have they run out of CO2?
Nigga just breathe

Show the other half of the country.

Good thing those weather models are verified monthly against observation data so we know the 72 hour surface temperature prediction had a mean absolute error of 2.2 degrees in the Eastern US last July.
sats.nws.noaa.gov/~verification/mos/

Attached: 12mosnttma.gif (670x505, 61K)

Apparently several fertilizer factories across Europe have shut down for maintenance at the same time.

youd think in this day and age these people would find alternatives

OMG!!!!!! IT GETS HOT IN THE SUMMER !!!!!! NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THAT !!!!!!!!!

I do believe in global warming. That is why I want to phase out fossil fuels. The fact that it would impoverish Venezuela and the middle east is a fringe benefit.

90s? Thats almost hot enough to boil water.
So all the americans are dead?
Nice.

AHHHHHHHHHHH