Apparently you aren't allowed to have thoughts anymore if you want to keep your job

Apparently you aren't allowed to have thoughts anymore if you want to keep your job.

Attached: idiot.png (524x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarringaLexus
linkedin.com/in/lexus-marringa-29ba38132/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"we fight for free speech" :^)

well yeah, it's 2018 user

this should be a wake up call for you user, you are not mean to be a wagie

Smart move posting that under her real name.

you seem to be confused, you can say whatever you like, and your employer is free to get rid of any employees they don't like, that's the cost of Freedom little boy

>A woman being mindlessly sadistic
This is why they make workplaces cancer.

Freedom of speech not freedom from consequences.

Deal with it

Why the fuck would a working adult have any authentic social media accounts? Maybe a LinkedIn but I'm not sure you're going to regularly express nationalist tendencies there.

Do you not see the double think here? You think employees should be allowed to fire gay people but not right wing people? What's good for the goose is good for the piece of shit

Coal burners need to pay the toll soon and die out

This is the kind of shit that Tito was pulling.

That makes absolutely no sense. If you are punished for your speech, it isn't free.
That's like saying you are free to murder, but you will be punished.
retard.

>being punished for free speech is freedom

Attached: 11925933-0126-46f4-b520-31da1cb00065_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 85K)

I can call you a nigger and can’t be arrested for it, but if someone records me and puts it online I’ll get fired.

1st Amendment protects our speech from the Government and that’s it

Jokes on them, I would get a promotion if she did that

*joke's on her

these are the fuckers you need to be doxxing & boxxing.

Literally.
When smoking in the workplace became illegal in Spain I had all female workers smoking on my window.
I told them to stop and they started hissing at me so I told them that we could solve it with HRR. They agreed thinking that since it was also a woman they'd win. I got a compensation and one of them got fired for slamming the HRR's desk when she wrote them a warning.

day of the roast is soon brother

hate speech isn't free spech sweaty

>Arbys will close its gaping barn doors

and thats a good thing

We won everytime in the end
>accidentally say something "racist"
>gets fired
>person fired still has to get a job and gets employed by company that doesn't care
>goes to the media and accidentally redpills a fuckton of people
>people start purposely saying "racist" things
>some still get fired and end up supporting more neglecting companies
>people and companies as well start becoming unapologetically and actually racist with no repercussions

this is literally you

Attached: ChjHbwcWMAE2Hdl.jpg (604x604, 43K)

Why are Amerimutts such coalburners?

Attached: 33145462_10155478687011464_4692709116177547264_n.jpg (768x960, 68K)

>Lexus
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 20914290_10154852832451464_4295854077976467996_n.jpg (768x960, 82K)

>that's the cost of Freedom little boy
The cost of freedom is the blood of patriots and tyrants
Losing your job over political views is the work of tyranny, what's next Political Prisoners?

But I'm my own boss.

Attached: IMG_6446.png (256x256, 53K)

>using social media
>speaking the truth in an era of lies

Keep your head down anons, the tallest blade of grass is first sliced. I dont even respond when work colleagues talk shit to me. I go in, get the job done then get out whilst hating their very souls. And never be alone with a female.

How would they know unless they actively spent their time spying on you?

My boss would tell this bitch to go fuck herself

Set up dummy accounts with leftists names, photos and info. Post mildly racist stuff. Tag her in a couple others. Let the infighting flow.

than free speech isn't free at all

Attached: cognitive dissonance personified.jpg (1424x1308, 166K)

Now you know why we're NEETs older generations? You never had to deal with this the way we do.

Kek
Saved and improved

Attached: image.jpg (466x442, 144K)

The Supreme Court disagrees

What 1st amendment is
>You can't go to jail for a speech

What Jow Forums thinks it is:
>Lol I can wave my Nazi flag on the street and say kill all Jews!

Attached: IMG-20180630-WA0015.jpg (900x1332, 125K)

Your definition of hate speech is free speech as supported by the Supreme Court.

Of course not, you are a human robot. Robota means slave in Czech. You are a wage slave, you're not allowed to think.

Hate just means strong dislike. Should speech that's strongly disliked not be free?

Wait, what happens if you're self employed?

Attached: bevel vs microbevel endmills2.jpg (1564x746, 421K)

>liberals think this level of free speech is ok, but no one elses

Attached: 1530211816055.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

^ master race

Attached: mitutoyo dial.jpg (307x600, 124K)

Stop posting things i don't like reeee

because those are cherry picked images and race mixing is actually quite rare

For the sake of being consistent yes they should be able to. At the same time i'm happy when muslims trying to publically radicalize people get take, off the street. The law isn't perfect if it can be abused

>mfw neet who can't get fired

Attached: 1499985257141.gif (300x420, 143K)

Freedom isn't free

You're free to hate Jews
He's free to fire you

damn right boyo

Attached: 1452236087253.jpg (818x818, 115K)

This is bait. Obviously people aren't this stupid. R-right guys?

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Why are meme flags suck kikes?

>2018
>boss

you fought for at will employment

but i'm self employed.. does that mean she'll call me and let me titty fuck those big wetback milkers?

>She has retweeted things referring to women as bitches, and making fun of gays, and some fairly lewd material in general
twitter.com/MarringaLexus
Here's her linkedin
linkedin.com/in/lexus-marringa-29ba38132/

It's dishonesty. They fully understand what they're doing, which is why they have to be removed from this planet.

My boss is in the nation of Islam. He'd agree with whatever I said.

twitter is the megaphone on a soapbox of our time. if one of my employees does that shit they're getting canned. i'm a private business in a right to work state. I don't employ fuckheads.

False equivalency. Right opinions are the only ones that get punished in the average workplace. If you were fired for being gay, you would have lawyers sucking you off for a chance to take the employer to court. If you get fired for "racism," everyone applauds. Almost makes you think that the people in power are Leftist degenerates who hate the white race.

thanks jews and niggers!

>putting your real identity online
why do this?

>Cherry picked
Literally the girl from the OP, you retard.

>current year
Low IQ faggot. Abos stop posting.

>behavior = thoughts
i have never met a publicly gay man who wasn't a total asshat

>little boy
FAT PIG POSTER!!!!

>"suck kikes"
You'd know about that more than anyone, Amerikike. Literally their lapdog LOL.

Attached: 1523724057389.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Also, a lifestyle choice is not the same as private opinions. If someone is caught fucking a dog, they should be fired. If they are a Republican, they shouldn't. That's not double think, because the scenarios aren't the same at all.

If my boss fires me for things that happen outside work Ill beat his ass and slash his tires.
And no, I wont get caught.

be a good little jew, be a good little commie.

>posting anything that can be even considered even remotely offensive on social media.
>friending any person you work with
Need to create more shitposting accounts but for the three kikebooks I have, I need to add employers. Give me some suggestions /pol

Attached: PenorDragon.png (573x430, 419K)

this. if your in a nonwork setting with an open homo he'll start making sexual innuendos inside of 30 seconds.

And if Im fired for something like that Ill personally pay a visit to who is responsible and teach them about REAL consequences.

I just got a job 6 months ago working as a junior underwriter for an insurance company. Something like 90% of my office is women. Despite it being a "quite" office all you can here gaggles and giggles and shit talking whispers 24/7 so I just put my earbuds in and work away. Yesterday the head manager of our department brought me in for a one on one to tell me that I'm doing fantastic and he wants to put me into working policies for the California branch (new branch) and If I keep at it, there's room for a new manager's position that should be opening up in about 6-8 months. The lady who was SUPPOSED to be training me gets some of my reports and since my last one showing my numbers higher than hers she's been giving me passive aggressive shit, as well as her gaggle of friends in the office. Fuck her, she's been in the same position for 8 years. I'll fire that old roastie if I get into that position for being completely fucking useless.
She even came up to me and referred to one of our manager as "little Leprechaun".

Saw a cuck yesterday on JewTube saying that Alt-Right is against (((free speech))) how true is that?

Not exactly. They can’t just fire people the disagree with.

Do you not know what morality is, kid? It's existed in every age, and it always has positives and negatives. The world is multi-racial so of course the common morality today would be against racial elitism.

Yes, Qhite liberals are the only target worth going after. Niggers are fucking stupid and kikes make even lwfties cringe.
Non of them have power if White guilt Dims are taken out

>meme burger flag
>burger shaming
Identity confused much? Breadly reminder, cutting off your penis does not make you a women; but while you're at it why don't you cut off your Adam's apple as well just to be thorough.

Yeah it is faggot

>"little Leprechaun"
Is she after his lucky charms?

Well he's a multimillionaire 40 year old so probably got shut down.

Shes ugly op, you have the same standards as the monkey in pic related.

The supreme court disagrees with you on that.

Attached: 1521576366971.jpg (2478x2086, 1.58M)

What if I don't like them because they're niggers or faggots? Or liberals?

DAY OF THE ROAST
DAY OF THE ROAST
DAY OF THE ROAST
DAY OF THE ROAST

Attached: 01625BA2-98C7-45DC-BA51-52AA55431F1E.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

My Father is my employer, good luck getting me fired! LMAO!

>multimillionaire
>manager
Inheritance or do insurance company managers make that much?

>no one green arrow'd sweaty

We're only protected from punishment by the state for voicing our opinions. There's no clause protecting us from negative reactions by others. You sound like an SJW saying there should be hate speech laws.

Fuck em
Not everyone is a blue state sewer dweller. I called my hr 'lady' damn useless in front of her subordinates and coworkers and got laughs.
No ome ever said a thing to me about it.

Bonus: googling her name returns hundreds of hits from her felony arrest and conviction. Thats whats next if she runs her stupid mouth.

>roasties

Attached: 1529664805658.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

Youll look smug ties to the stake too

>sweaty
Not sending their best user

I CAN wave a meme flag and call death onto kikes. Stupid guido

I've said the word "nigger' to my boss several times and haven't gotten fired. I work in Nor cal, btw. Feels good not to work for a bunch of cucks. I feel thankful my work ethic is actually valued.

it gets worse

Attached: 1525612175773.png (574x259, 36K)

>Using your own name
Rookie error