USA sanctions on India: Red pill an Indian on Trump Iran issue

India with half of its budget going in fighting Paki terrorists and Commie guerrillas funded by chinks, it hampers resources to develop indigenous sources of crude. India avoided giving money o Sunni Gulf nations who are major funders of Pakis Jihad & tried tapping only major shia nation which also is attacked by Pakis i.e. Iran. USA threatened sanction saying Iran is terrorist threat[And Saudis are saints?]. To understand more, on googling I found this article where this lady had commented ''In New Jersey, the Indians harm the Jewish communities and act really hostile. Israel needs to be a little careful there. There are a LOT of different Indians and when you don't act in their favor they are prone to backstabbing.''. Her comment is false. I dont know if she is talkin about Indian muslims or Khalistani Sikhs but us Hindus have never been hostile to Jews, we have minded our own business. It's sad to see that image being peddled about us.
Of course India can't risk sanctions from USA but India is heavy oil importer just behind USA, where should it diversify, to Saudis?

Attached: trump.jpg (726x600, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/nikki-haley-urges-india-to-rethink-iran-ties-ahead-of-us-sanctions/?fb_comment_id=2023074094431712_2024311484307973#f3c36cab668eb4
indiatoday.in/india/north/story/chinese-intelligence-training-and-funding-maoists-in-india-100359-2012-04-26
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/tsunami-of-money-from-saudi-arabia-funding-24000-pakistan-madrassas/articleshow/50781972.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Red pill an Indian on Trump Iran issue
Jews want to destroy Iran to control it, Trump seems to be under jewish influence, at least on this subject. Nothing personal, it's the jews.

timesofisrael.com/nikki-haley-urges-india-to-rethink-iran-ties-ahead-of-us-sanctions/?fb_comment_id=2023074094431712_2024311484307973#f3c36cab668eb4
here is the link of comment mentioned above

Israel is looking to protect itself frm Iran, that is understandable. But so is India from Gulf nations. What should we do, we have never been dictated thus in foreign policy by USA.

As far as I can see it there are two viable strategies for maintaining stability in the region, the first would be to appoint a "winner" to lead the region, but that's out for a number of reasons. (SA's military is too shit, israel is israel, turkey isn't in tune with US interests, etc). It would likely also require the continuation of a US presence in the area to ensure interests are secured, which defeats the purpose. The second, which was the plan prior to DJT's election, was to use iran to create a balance of power in the middle east to facilitate US exit from the region while leaving things in some kind of (relative) stability. Think syria. Low scale civil conflicts everywhere, but not all out war. This is what the Iran deal was for.

Trump has decided to nix the Iran deal and hasn't really put forward a replacement, yet still seems to want to continue to draw down involvement in the region. Which essentially means SA and Iran will probably go to war at some point in the near future.

As for what you can do, the answer is not a god damned thing. Listen to whatever Trump says because now that we have significant control of SWIFT US secondary sanctions are the economic equivalent of a hydrogen bomb.

Alright, donald trump is clearly trying to destroy the American economy for Putin at this point. It's not even subtle.

>it was the gooks funding the mercs
>india didnt give money to gulf nations that funded the mercs
make up your mind poo. either it was the gooks or it wasnt... or every one hates you and its easier to count the countries that pretend to be your friend than all the ones who wont even do that

how? by threatening sanction on India it is telling us to look elsewhere for Oil. But how is it destroying ur economy ?

>trying to help putin
>give the US military 700b dollars
pick one and only one

Oh shit, I misread that. I thought he was putting tariffs on India, which made absolutely no fucking sense.

NO MONEY FOR YOU
UNTIL YOU POO IN LOO

Yes dummy, secondary sanctions could involve tarrifs. What's your point? You do know the US is the least globally integrated economy on the planet, yes?

I'd like to see something back up that claim.

1] China has backed Commie [Indian variant is maoists] indiatoday.in/india/north/story/chinese-intelligence-training-and-funding-maoists-in-india-100359-2012-04-26
2] Gulf nations like Saudis have funded Pakis economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/tsunami-of-money-from-saudi-arabia-funding-24000-pakistan-madrassas/articleshow/50781972.cms
3] India hasnt ''given'' any money to Sunni Gulf nations but due to US sanctions on Iran it had to depend on them to some extent for oil. When it was lifted after Iran deal, India tapped Iran to stop its dependence on Gulf Sunni nations but now Trump has stopped that

US exports account for 11% of GDP, fully 7% of that goes to Canada/Mexico. Imports are about the same. If ocean based international trade stopped tomorrow, US GDP would take about a 4% hit across the board. Which would suck. But not having to underwrite global trade order security would probably go a decent way towards repaying that in a year or two.

Germany, by contrast, exports 45% of their GDP. Meaning in the above hypothetical situation, they lose fully half of their economy.

As a percentage of GDP, the US is the one relevant (afghanistan might edge us out by a percentage or two) country on the planet that really doesn't care all that much about trade.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 12.54.44 PM.png (1596x1430, 185K)

Russia needs higher oil prices to survive you absolute mongrel.
This is the worst thing putin could’ve read this morning

>US exports account for 11% of GDP, fully 7% of that goes to Canada/Mexico
Which we're basically at war with now.

Several things:

1: 11% is a massive chunk from the largest economy on Earth
2: Almost ALL of our manufacturing is in Asia
3: This:
>US GDP would take about a 4% hit across the board.
is complete and utter fantasy.
4: Red states are going to be OBLITERATED by these shenanigans. Blue states not so much.
5: You haven't shown even a sourced CLAIM that America was the most isolated economy - and I can pretty much guarantee it's not just due to our interactions with China alone.

I am asking from economics point of view, if Iran had entered in market as oil supplier, oil prices would have gone down further. So sanctions on Iran means comparative reduction in supply so prices wud go up relatively or am I wrong here somewhere?

>Which we're basically at war with now.
Yes, and how is that war affecting you? If you don't think the US has the upper hand in that conflict, you're an idiot.

The US is the world's importer of last resort. It's been that way since 1946 when we told europe that we'd buy whatever they could make to build themselves back up after WWII. We subsidized the global trade order in order to combat the soviets, but we never retooled our economy to take advantage of it the way germany or china or south korea have. We make what we need, we buy what we want.

>1: 11% is a massive chunk from the largest economy on Earth
In absolute terms, yes, 11% is a lot of money. But it's still just 11% of US GDP. And again, only 4% if you're talking about stuff that leaves the continent.

>2: Almost ALL of our manufacturing is in Asia
Someone hasn't been paying attention. This was true about a decade ago, maybe. But chinese labor costs have gone up by a factor of 10 in the last 15 years. They're is now twice as expensive and half as skilled as mexican labor. Reshoring to both the US and mexico started happening back around 2012, and US industries are in the middle of the largest industrial buildout since the second world war.

>4: Red states are going to be OBLITERATED by these shenanigans. Blue states not so much.
Wrong again. The states with the largest international exposure don't have a uniform political leaning. They are Texas (the vast majority of which goes to mexico), Louisiana, Washington, & South Carolina. Graph to follow.

>5: You haven't shown even a sourced CLAIM that America was the most isolated economy - and I can pretty much guarantee it's not just due to our interactions with China alone.
I have. It is by percentage of GDP. Go check the world bank data yourself if you're curious.

Attached: Chinese Wages.jpg (1532x872, 111K)

Attached: Dg3LhZ0XkAATjaJ.jpg (2048x1690, 190K)

>Yes, and how is that war affecting you?
It isn't, because I'm not a farmer or factory owner. But they are getting fucked. And that's a good thing.

Anything that hurts indians is a good thing.

Dont trust anglo saxons bro.

That must be why they voted for trump in an absolute overwhelming majority, huh?

Keep believing CNN though. They're definitely telling you the truth.

Attached: 1522977540588.png (1570x872, 308K)

Anyone who unironically says "Biased opinion on certain matter. Thats a good thing."

Is a fucking true brainwashed psycho.

I don't need you telling me whats a good whting wout saying why.

How bout you tell me why its a good thing that farmers and factory owners are getting fucked.

Honestly, in your heart and soul and brain, why do you believe its a good thing.

Its akin to me saying that Abortion is the leading cause of death in the black community. Thats a good thing.

Its equally asinine and heartless.

Attached: 51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-960-720.jpg (960x720, 158K)

Buy oil from us maybe? Hmmmm I don't know what to tell you to do user. I guess India could help destabilize Iran by funding Iranian resistance movements inside Iran and help getting the Mullahs removed from power...other than that idk