wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Enemy intel - Dönermann's Discord leaked
requileaks.github.io/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=cB4O2xo6SIk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=FWT2W8COstI
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfya830TF0
youtube.com/watch?v=RmDA04PeOwI
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BcgNvSoFY4k

Now with double embeds. Last thread:

Attached: p-023-2018-63.jpg (680x357, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaE04tyx1H0
youtube.com/watch?v=tUliHPMmLks
youtube.com/watch?v=ynb8iC7gGKw
youtube.com/watch?v=t3kkArB75Kw
youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2YQ/videos
youtube.com/user/deermeatfordinner/videos
youtube.com/user/TravelThirstyBlog/videos
focus.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlingskrise-im-news-ticker-oesterreichs-kanzler-hofft-auf-einigung-im-unionsstreit_id_9185733.html
tagesschau.de/inland/eu-gipfel-reaktionen-105.html
archive.is/bSUrX
dga-ag.de/ergebnisse/im-nachverkauf.html?veranstaltungen=all®ion=all&mindestgebot=lt10000&limit=&tx_goauktion_auktiondate=&no_cache=1&tx_goauktion_view=list
eu0.proxysite.com/process.php?d=8tvlZRm3aoKDhCljN0eAuTHS2JMQkk6t3SBmBdNkyRR+vEKMhjuG&b=1&f=norefer
youtube.com/watch?v=E2RmoHdqGxg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desiderius-Erasmus-Stiftung
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav-Stresemann-Stiftung
youtu.be/ZAXG6LwrAk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interview with Pazderski and Höcke
youtube.com/watch?v=xaE04tyx1H0

Meuthens entry speech today
youtube.com/watch?v=tUliHPMmLks

Gaulands entry speech today
youtube.com/watch?v=ynb8iC7gGKw

>Gaulands entry speech today
Pretty good to be honest.

>from Breivik to cooking show
what wonderful webs our minds on Kraut/pol/ conceive
ok, sorry, gotta go close my chicks and ducklings in for the night and then I'll have to cut son's hair, and get mine cut too.
maybe cya later

Sven Liebichs "Hail Merkel" march a few weeks ago, fucking top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=t3kkArB75Kw

Have a nice evening user

Attached: 1476920473911.jpg (400x388, 30K)

Seeya!

guys is Seehofer going to pull the trigger on Merkel? I heard Gauland advised him to, which was probably trying to box him in?

this is deep

Attached: 42545242.jpg (600x450, 371K)

>Der AfD die Duttln zeigen...

Attached: dutteln_oder_schleich_di.png (1502x1127, 1.63M)

Anyone of you have some good cooking channels?
> youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2YQ/videos
> youtube.com/user/deermeatfordinner/videos
> youtube.com/user/TravelThirstyBlog/videos

seconds before the leftist revolution

Attached: 4542425542.jpg (600x450, 113K)

learn from the elders guys

Attached: 25454242.jpg (450x600, 353K)

afd btfo'd

Attached: 4542425425.jpg (600x450, 91K)

this is what the new german man looks like, and it's beautiful.

Attached: 3234234232.jpg (600x450, 79K)

this is what the new german woman looks like, and it's beautiful.

Attached: 32443234232.jpg (600x450, 332K)

All they need actually is a """reason""" to party. That's basically what it boils down to for shitlibs and commies. There's literally no argument brought forth.
It's the epitome of opportunism sold as "rebellion".

Attached: 1489090890835.jpg (650x431, 77K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
focus.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlingskrise-im-news-ticker-oesterreichs-kanzler-hofft-auf-einigung-im-unionsstreit_id_9185733.html

Attached: 481044122fb8a7ee.png (647x546, 413K)

This is what happens when you go vegan, ditch all essential nutrients, don't do sports and lack testosterone. On top of that, I bet he eats non-fermented soja (s0ja) which lowers test and raises estrogen.

i'am not opposed to Islamization any longer because these people are pray animals and deserve Dhimmi Slavery.

tagesschau.de/inland/eu-gipfel-reaktionen-105.html

Mergel is fugged :D

Attached: c1565d72a8b3a6a0.jpg (550x626, 228K)

Fuck off Ahmet.

great then we get Jens Spahn or maybee SPD Chaircunt Nahles.

That was last year, it's just a new upload of the uncut Material.

Attached: VSM Vorderseite.png (664x944, 118K)

Fuck you Sören you will die doing fieldlabor like you deserve.

also amazing how they closed the comments after twenty minutes

Attached: normies.png (637x650, 60K)

>This is what happens when you go vegan
such a fucking bullshit. brainwashing has nothing to do with diet. not my problem that you can't fix your unhealthy diet and have to blame it on "that it would make you liberal" fucking retard.
i've known a right-wing, conservative, choleric guy who never ate meat his WHOLE LIFE.
he went to gym 2-3 times/week and was extremely strong.
he was the most choleric person i've known my entire life.

accelerationism is good

>implying being a cholerical asshole is a good thing

Attached: 1507389355543.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

i don't know why they have comments at all anymore it just gives the plebs an illusion to have a voice to their opinion.

did i say that it's good? no. but he implied that not eating meat makes you automatically a little liberal bitch, which is not the case AT ALL.

Does someone here knows the youtube channel esoteric cartography?, he was previously known as pol news and although his name has esotheric in it there's no esotheric stuff in his channel. His NSG series have the best quality I have ever seen in this kind of videos and the music is very good too (if you like fashwave you will probably love the music made by Xurious), one of his videos even shows part of the shit culture of the wannabe-cowboys from mexico. But I don't know when will he upload new content. If you see his channel completely empty you need to change your location settings.
This is one of my favorite videos in his channel:
>www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=f5qEi0oFnhE

contents of Merkels shitpost which Hungary Czzech are complaining about
archive.is/bSUrX (faz)

wow so you know that one guy who is statisticly irrelevant so you can be a right wing Sojajunge after all.

Hey maybee he was so angry because he was starving the whole time.

Should I buy a shitty house in Saxony or Thuringia for less than 10k€ and fix it up myself?
dga-ag.de/ergebnisse/im-nachverkauf.html?veranstaltungen=all®ion=all&mindestgebot=lt10000&limit=&tx_goauktion_auktiondate=&no_cache=1&tx_goauktion_view=list

Must be embarrassing for Merkel to
- loose the football world cup
- be overruled by Bavarians in internal politics
- and now to be found out she didn't reach the agreement she announced.

Merkel will fall.

Attached: 1393761046749.png (594x578, 119K)

I see. One could say being vegan makes people think irrationally.

just renovated an object like that and even despite i did some things myself i sunk ... i mean invested anoter 60.000 in that.

What trade have you learned?

>Hey maybee he was so angry because he was starving the whole time.
he ate a lot of eggs and milk products, so he wasn't exactly vegan. i'm currently eating vegetarian too, just no meat.

yes, Thuringia if possible

and why the fuck would you do that

Attached: paddock-confused.png (858x617, 571K)

Guten abend freunden, (bonsoir les amis)

I come as a friend because we are friends. Rulers of our countries since the begining are working on our backs for their own interest. We aren't that different.
Whites.
We like wine and beer.
We love cheese and salty meat.
We both are crying because we are witnessing the most horrible thing : the decay of our legacy.

We saw that Jow Forums can be a useful tool, not only for memes but also for cohesion and ideology. French/pol/ asks you if you guys are up to a euro/pol/ general besides our own generals. Why ? It would be much easier to drag infos, cross happenings on a european scale, efficient translations and of course, a lot more activity and god/gods know what goes beyond.

It would be great for both of us. Now try to avoid the "gib elsass-lothringen back", "a good french is a dead french" etc. It's a waste of time and energy. We have common goals.
We hope you guys will be ok because it would be great for both of us.

Again, it's not a EU-bis
It's a fucking euro/pol/.

Attached: Frens.jpg (1500x839, 168K)

Fuck off frog and don't let the ovendoor hit you on the way out

morals and feeling better, meat makes me feel dead inside.

My bad.

Amazing, you know one (1) guy that is not eating meat but is strong. Very representative. If I diet, then the ketogenic way, which is the most red pilled form of eating.

It seems to me that you're not happy with your life and/or your body. There is allways a way to change that. It's ok to be a vegetarian but you should never go vegan. Too difficult to get all the essential nutrients and there aren't any benefits compared to low-carb or keto.

>there's a discrepancy between what Merkel said and what the V4 say
>clearly the V4 are lying or have tricked Merkel
These people ... I mean, once they're on our side, they'll be good Kanonenfutter, but still, this level of Obrigkeitshörigkeit.

Not disappointed.

I only read the name here one or two times, with almost the exact text. We don't care although I'm somewhat into spiritual stuff.

IT kek
Dunno, as long as a few rooms are usable I'm fine with fixing it over the next five years.
Same thought although I frankly don't care.

Unions suck, see EU or CDU.

Zellkern = Pures Licht (sprich Schwarze Sonne)

Attached: ScreenRecord_2018-06-28-21-15-42 (2).webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

A 'European solution' you said?! How ... final will it be?

Attached: österreichische_Saatkrähe.jpg (320x241, 13K)

>French/pol/

Attached: 1500709247333.jpg (587x349, 50K)

i just went through it and decided on Thur. Theres too much pozz flowing out of Dresden, Leipzig, Chemnitz, shit ton of rapefugees roaming around too

>Dunno, as long as a few rooms are usable I'm fine with fixing it over the next five years.

no you won't you would live in these two rooms maybee while the rest rots away if you do it you have to do it all at once simply because materials and tools are on place,

You buy it cash or bank morage?
If you seriously think about buying an object like that ask whoever sells it for Norms of pipes, cables and especialy doors. If they block or act stupid tell them to fuck themselfs.

Was it worth the trouble and money? Could you have saved money?
I mean just look at pic related, just put in a new bathroom, paint the walls and lay some laminat. :D

>I mean just look at pic related
I am looking user, but it does not seem like a valuable investment.

Attached: 1496934294930.jpg (640x574, 38K)

>morals and feelings
Well, I can't argue with an ethical reason.

I wouldn't move into a big city, that's for sure.
Was it worth the trouble and money? Could you have saved money in the renovation?
I mean just look at pic related, just put in a new bathroom, paint the walls and lay some laminat. :D
I'm poor as fuck ofcourse, so 20k€ for the house is my limit, including renovation. I don't mind cost-saving but ugly interior.
Living in a rotting house is still better than giving money to the rental jew imo. Even if the house collapses after ten years I saved money.

Attached: auktion.png (938x831, 745K)

you just need to avoid daub & wattle. find brick build with a damp course and also a sound roof. check for insects in wood because its probably not treated. i got mine for 30k, with 4000sqm and will need another 30k renovations.

what question is "could you have saved money"? Do you think i will now say "yeah i could have saved money but i didn't because i like to overpay".

If you seriously do this you will reach a point where you need to oursource. Plumber buddy of mine helped me for a fee since i don't do grawitschko bullshit where you "just put in a new bathroom". There is no "just". With old objects like that you need to sometimes ... entkernen pull all the shit out to the nacked brickwall.

If you are some desk jocky who thinks he will get a house in the green from the bargain bin better let it go.

>You buy it cash or bank morage?
cash, poorfag that gets no credit
>If you seriously think about buying an object like that ask whoever sells it for Norms of pipes, cables and especialy doors. If they block or act stupid tell them to fuck themselfs.
valuable advice

is not about spiritual stuff, the video I linked is propagandistic and motivational

>Unions suck, see EU or CDU.

Except we're exactly on the same political line. Who said union ? We already are Jow Forumstards, let's make the things more practical. Ein bisschen Ordnung verdammt Shwàbe !

As I said we are almost the same.

It would be great, more activity, more memes, more ideas.

Attached: 1530309183656.png (1466x981, 1.86M)

>If you are some desk jocky who thinks he will get a house in the green from the bargain bin better let it go.
:(
All I want is my little hut in the woods. WOuld even build it myself but can't do that in Germany where everything needs to be permitted and fifty different people want money.
Außenbereich, Flächennutzungsplan and all this shit need to be abolished. If I want to build a slum hut, I should be allowed to do that.

>Mindestgebot 12.000

Wonder what backass place that is in.

If 20.000 is your limit let it go that is simply not enough.

You could if you have a regular employment job do get a mortage which are cheap at the moment and after five years change the bank, do some umschuldung and so on. Credits are cheap but go for 20 years and so.
Anyway just let it go if youre alone anyways it makes no sense.

could get a single wide camper and buy a little piece of wood to live in with Internet if you still work IT. Just move the camper now and then so its not a dwelling but a vehicle.

Hey froggy, what about this?
>www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=f5qEi0oFnhE

ITS OVER

Why not try it out? Would contribute as long as it does not turn into a shitshow (which is a realistic risk I'd say)

Attached: cape.jpg (340x425, 31K)

>Hey froggy, what about this?
>* eu0.proxysite.com/process.php?d=8tvlZRm3aoKDhCljN0eAuTHS2JMQkk6t3SBmBdNkyRR+vEKMhjuG&b=1&f=norefer

That is indeed an option I thought of. But frankly I want something permanent, have my own shop and a solar powered ARM mining farm and shit.
Maybe in ten years I can own something then. Or I move to some third world shithole with a few k in savings.

I knew I could count on you haha.
You're right, I'm just here to test the waters because I know it's difficult to ally frenchs and germans, to much cognitive dissonance... and basically cultural injuries. We are the same, keltische und germanische.
You're right when you involve potential abuses and shilling operations. We'll work on it and I'll come back here to see what could be done. If you've any idea don't hesitate lad.

if thats your idea of life living in the woods but parasiting off civilization by mining crypto with solar penels you should overthink this for another two years or so.

I can't help but imagine some teenage lefty antifa girl hearing this speech and crying because of how evil he is, and how we're now living in Nazi Germany, and another girl just sitting there with her mouth open, then exclaiming in an utterly offended tone: "He didn't just say that, did he? Oh! My! God! I can't even!"

>Anyway just let it go if youre alone anyways it makes no sense.
Ever since I read pic related with 12, I dream of living in my own little house in jwd. Thoreau did it with less than 20$ iirc.

I'll be looking forward to it!

Attached: stupid_hand.gif (498x278, 295K)

forgot pic, highly recommended
>mining crypto with solar panels as a hobby
>parasiting
Wut? If you think I'd make my money only with shitcoins, you're mistaken. Lots of easy gigs for sysadmins.

Attached: walden.jpg (309x463, 29K)

Vielen dank, I'll come back one day

:

Attached: IMG_20180630_201512.jpg (1080x1738, 449K)

brutal

Attached: 1530117675065.jpg (842x1199, 278K)

> That pic
youtube.com/watch?v=E2RmoHdqGxg

the easiest way is to try it. I do however tend to agree with DG - it will turn out to be a complete shitshow. britbongs hurr durring, mutts coming in just to screech, frogs and krauts having at each other because of 'muh 1914' - 'muh1940'.
such thread could be put in short like this:
>gib Elsaß-Lothringen
>IT'S ALSACE-LORRAINE!!!
>gib Danzig!
>Muh Gdansk!
>shut up Bolek and get back to cleaning toilets
>Ivan - *snicker snicker*
>Italians - we wuz Empire, gib everything to us, we know how to organize
>Everyone - ebin laughter
>Slavs unite!
>Shut up you mongol rapebabies, you're not white even!
>whiter than you Muhammed!
and so on and so forth
but worth a try :D

Attached: shit all over.webm (854x480, 831K)

implications?

Attached: stift.png (577x435, 287K)

I already see it.
Well if we provide the general with serious tasks (rake all the article, videos, tutos) and discuss about it the autism could eventually dilute itself.
Mutt banter could also be a common fun. If we play it smart (I mean a dozen of anons leading the group) it could work.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desiderius-Erasmus-Stiftung
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav-Stresemann-Stiftung

Quick rundown pls

don't get me wrong. I'm all for togetherness of white nations of Europe. we need it desperately. we have to get over all the old grievances and help each other out.
all I'm saying that I foresee drouble :D
but, as been said before - let's try it, I would welcome such a thing if it would work.

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert.png (859x880, 398K)

>Seit Anfang 2018 gibt es eine Kontroverse in der AfD darüber, welche Stiftung bzw. welcher Verein zur AfD-Stiftung erhoben werden soll. Die rechtsnationale Gustav-Stresemann-Stiftung konkurriert mit der Desiderius-Erasmus-Stiftung um die Gunst des Parteivorstands. Der Partei- und Fraktionsvorsitzende Alexander Gauland befürwortet die Gustav-Stresemann-Stiftung, während die Fraktionsvorsitzende Alice Weidel der Desiderius-Erasmus-Stiftung nahesteht.

>Pretty good to be honest.
No it was ridiculous garbage

Attached: DependentFamiliarHamadryas.gif (200x150, 1.03M)

>Merkel has been lying
imagine my shock

Attached: 1496164119494.png (480x468, 207K)

no u

Attached: 1200px-Judenstern_JMW.jpg (1200x1085, 254K)

>No it was ridiculous garbage

Attached: 1516775890916.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

>tfw that OP pic didn't make me laugh

Attached: file.png (646x595, 339K)

So the Erasmus-Stiftung is the more normie-friendly Stiftung, then. Might help if they ever plan to target schools and universities like leftist Stiftungen (especially with a name like that).

This
We need to band together to defeat the greater evil
youtu.be/ZAXG6LwrAk8

Brima.
If you have any idea for an OP, topics we can discuss...
Also we must prepare ourselves for such a general, because as you said it will be a shitstorm at first. Around 10 anons have to work together, to show the path if you know what I mean.

We don't have other choices.

Maybe this one does the trick.
Frankly I've never heard of a (((Stiftung))) doing something good, only propaganda. Not sure why such a money burning machine is necessary.

Attached: stalingulag.jpg (642x792, 34K)

>money burning
>Der Stiftung könnten aus der staatlichen Finanzierung für Parteistiftungen bis zu 80 Millionen Euro im Jahr zukommen. Bei Gründung gab die AfD an, auf Bundesebene stünden etwa 450 Millionen Euro zur Verfügung.[4]

But of course you're right, it's a propaganda instrument. The left has dozens of these, it's high time we get on their level.

AfD will turn into another neoliberal party!