Honest opinion on guns Jow Forums

should guns be banned

Attached: pistolas (1).jpg (1200x900, 186K)

no

no

Guns are prerequisite to the security of a free State.

no

yes.
american civil jihad when?

Get rid of spics and nigs first.

no, but you should.

Fuck you, meme flag.

For nonservice fags and women, sure.

ban SSRIs instead.

No, they should be mandatory.

Violence is neither good or bad. It depends on the situation.

if you take away a mutt's dick substitute he'll have nothing

Attached: 1529826098552.jpg (658x499, 51K)

This.

Attached: 874283638346786487_AR.jpg (1600x1067, 176K)

Faggot who cope with their lack of masculinity

Fuck off Pierre, nobody asked you shit you little bitch.

>should meme flags and slide threads be banned?
Yes
sage

>be mentally ill mutt
>have a criminal record
>still able to legally buy guns
>shot up a journal
Mutts wil ldefend this

Why is he posing with a Guitar Hero controller?
>I call it "I'm gonna rock your body" and then in parentheses, "Until the break of dawn"

Attached: carl.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Nobody cares about your opinion you sand soccer nigger.

Yours is just as irrelevant
Also, not an argument
Your country and it's people are shit, despite decades of being the richest one of the world

fpbp

Attached: 1530223795050.jpg (580x314, 20K)

>Be filthy favela chimp
>Walk three meters
>Buy a Hi-Point from a fellow favela chimp, he says it's a Glock
>Suddenly BOPE death squad bursts through the wall and guns everyone down
AT LEAST GUNS ARE ILLEGAL.

is dat Phoenix Marie time for fapp

Yes guns should be banned. I hear 2 arguments in favor of keeping them legal. The first is protection against violent crime, the second is that the people might need to revolt.

An effective police force is a better way of dealing with violent crime than barely trained civilians. The idea that a citizen militia would have a chance against the US military is retarded.

Globalists own gun companies. They use your fear of niggers and such to get you to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on shit you don't need.

Meanwhile in France.......

Attached: french-people-man_c_7220887.jpg (500x607, 108K)

t. has never been the victim of violent crime or theft with absolutely no way to stop it besides begging the police to intervene.

You know what fucking sucks? When your property repeatedly gets invaded by teenagers who steal shit ranging from expensive tools to pot plants, just because they can, and it's against the law for you to stop them. Then you get their licence plat numbers, their identities and everything, and the police are so inept and careless that it keeps fucking happening. Sometimes, bad shit happens, and you need to be able to deal with it.

Should be legal to concealed carry everywhere. I got my carry after I was almost raped in a parking garage late at night and just general feel more safe in sketchy areas.

It would be a shame if some teenagers accidently stepped in bear traps placed under covers by my window.

no

You go to jail if you do... basically anything here. The police issued statements more or less telling people to "let it happen" when they were attacked. "Gun control" doesn't stop at guns, kids. Soon they're taking away knives, and pepper spray, and funny shaped hair brushes, and before you know it you have to treat a violent criminal with enough respect and restraint to only hurt them JUST enough to not hurt you back.

Fuck that shit. I will protect my family no matter what the government says. I would rather be in jail with my kids alive rather than be free with dead children.

You will get charged for laying booby traps in the US as well, even within your own home. Booby trapping a firearm specifically caries a higher criminal sentence as well.

No but you should be shot.

Attached: homealone.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Stop replying to memeflag bait
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
>we do this every day
Season your options.

Get rid of spics and niggers still shoot up schools, honkey please.

He would have been killed in a real break-in. Try being a woman in a parking garage in a bad part of town at 1am and finding yourself followed by some really trashy looking black guy. That isn't going to end well and is scary as can be.

Sounds like you need to start shooting the police.