Prediction

so this prediction foretold that

1. a space station will fall (chinese one)
2. turkey will incurse into northern iraq (happens too)
3. civil war will break out in the us (about to happen too)
4. the whole middle east will fall apart
5. ww3 will happen shortly after
6. after these events, aliens will appear in our skies and harvest most humans

imgur.com/a/4XipY

read this long and carefully.

if you see that these events are happening as he foretold, you will know the aliens will come too.

once all of these things happend, and once the civil war in the us begins, i will know its actually true and you should be very carefully since then.

he also predicted that 9/11 would happen way before it happend, when he was still young.

Attached: 170425-ancient-aliens-solar-system-feature[1].jpg (3000x2000, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident
weather.com/science/space/video/saturn-moon-enceladus-could-support-life?cm_ven=FB_SCI_JM_62918_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh also, not in the chronological order in the op.

>Aliens harvesting humans
Thats honestly pretty scary. Imagine a civilization of ayys which has become so eccentric that they will only eat 100 purebred earthlings. Even when it's within their capability to lab grow our meat.

BULLLLSHIT
FUCK YOU JEW

>6. after these events, aliens will appear in our skies and harvest most humans
Define harvest.

read the imgur.

Fuck you nigger. If you're going to try to psyop me you can at least have the decency to do so yourself.

sexually

how do you kill these aliens, i wanna die as a warrior who KILLS ALIENS

fuck off, space niggers we are full

Attached: 358.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Sadly, you can only size up alien invaders after they have landed.

>Chines tech is shit
Whoa whoa whoa hold on there, Nostradamus. This is getting too fucking spooky for me!

>Thats honestly pretty scary.
Only the possibility of them missing some.

The aliens are already here retard. They are unironically attempting to help us and have been shooting down ICBM’s for decades.

It’s crazy to realize Aliens exist. It’s even crazier to realize they are trying to protect us from ourselves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

fuck off to /x/ with this fake and gay bullshit

I will become like Pelinial but with aliens, nothing will stop me.

Plot twist: ayys only harvest niggers. Africa's natural resources send us to Mars.

Classic

Ill believe it when the civil war happens

well yeah, that way our population can grow back for round 3.
the first step in BTFO'ng ayys is to not be intimidated by them.

WE SPACE NAZIS NOW

>well yeah, that way our population can grow back
Disgusting. It's like MRSA. If ET lances this boil they better do it right.

Attached: Michael Bolton.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

Xenos bleed and die like anything else.

Attached: marine_trump.jpg (1050x1285, 1.57M)

ayy lmao

>a space station
how can there be a space station if space doesn't exits?

Who predicted this Hans?
Source?
God, you can tell you crashed out of the world cup early.
Why dont you do something useful and resurrect the 4th Reich you effiminate cuck Kraut.
The Nazis would be ashamed of you!

Attached: 1529351187102.jpg (1208x950, 425K)

>It’s even crazier to realize they are trying to protect us from ourselves.
they are just ensuring we don't pollute the planet before they can start a formal invasion in accordance with galactic law
don't think they are the 'good' guys, we will find a way to destroy them soon enough
its going to be funny once we nuke their homeplanet into oblivion

Attached: 1525678660725.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

/X/ is that way you dumb faggot

unless they watch our media broadcasts and decide that the best course of action is to come here as refugees.
Or they watch our media broadcasts and get brainwashed into thinking that whitey is satan incarnate and invade to liberate the world from our terror.

grays have decades living and visiting the south of mexico (and other latinamerican places), hell, even my grandma has seen them

WE ARE PEACEFUL REFUGEES HERE TO ELIMINATE THE EVIL WHITE PEOPLE.

Just because you people sell them your children, doesn't mean they're aliens.

They were just Guatemalans and your grandma was hallucinating from bad tequila

ayylmao

Why is it always the Catholic countries that have weird shit? Mexico has aliens. Ireland has fairies. Hungary has vampires and werewolves. Heck, it even extends to the Orthodox countries because Russia has werebears. Is this the doing of Protestant witches?

I had a weird experience that lasted about a month. And I had weird revelations as if a voice, but it wasn't even a voice in my head was answering my questions. And one of the revelations was that earth is like a spaceship and its moving and the entities being moved are here, but they are very non invasive. That thing that was answering my questions wasn't even a voice, it was I ask, and the answer comes back at me. It was very rational too. I asked some questions about physical reality and it suggested to read physics books, because I have it in me to figure it out myself.
I can't make heads or tails of this shit myself. It suddenly stopped. And It wasn't like I was going crazy. I lasted about a month. At first I couldn't sleep for days, though. But one of the things was that aliens are not aliens, it's that people are mostly fauna, and these intelligent life forms are very few, but they need the rest of the people and they are just hitching a rile on the sun's move somewhere.

lmao, leftists and ufo worshippers will be lining up to suck up to them
sorry user, but they didn't tell you anything, if a native tribesmen comes to me (assuming we could communicate) and they ask me how an airplane flies why would I reply with,"you see birds fly all the time, you have it within you to find out how it works"?

to add to this, not one 'alien communicator' out there has been able to ask the aliens for tech to replicate to prove they are true and actually build something

Attached: 1511884513917.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Sounds like a mission of mercy to me. Literally saving the world by removing its #1 threat.

we also have chaneques

>lmao, leftists and ufo worshippers will be lining up to suck up to them
Only if they promise to exterminate humans and deliver.

I wrote it off as psychotic episode, because the whole idea was that I'm one of them. I sort of ignored the entire incident. It did give me some useful advice on personal issues, though. But those entities don't know shit themselves. At least that's the feeling I got.

user saw one of many timelines, which helped to ensure that the rest of us would never have to. Skinwalkers don't exist anymore. They were a tool of the greys, like your image, who also don't exist anymore.

Its a dream remember you can see the future throughout your dreams sometimes

But it give us a chance to change the course of universe since it was posted on 4chanv

Well imagine you eating chicken as well?

There is always good ayys and bad ones
The thing we can't trust eithr one fully
Cause everyone looking for their best interest in this mother fucking world

good point

that imgur story was scary as fuck. I think that was the timeline before trump. trump must of came back in time to change things... now it makes sense

Attached: 1524025710710.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

weather.com/science/space/video/saturn-moon-enceladus-could-support-life?cm_ven=FB_SCI_JM_62918_1

And theres people who deny the threat of Saturn.

>harvest
In all likelihood; aliens would come as some kind of 'helper' to make the process go more smoothly. I remember a post on Jow Forums months ago that suggested people NOT get on the ships; but failed to provide reasons why.

WW3 is coming and it's biblical proportions literally. The seeing the future in dreams is real it happens to me frequently, my only issue is I get bits and pieces. I've had some were 3 or 4 years later it happen but they didn't line up quite right like a different song on the radio but everything else matched

Messenger is in-system. First a comet, then an asteroid. Funny, it lost its tail somewhere along the line. Hmm...

>A space station will fall

*Refers to scdueled station deorbit*

Phophecy faggots are the ultimate brainlets

Just keep asking user mediated in your thoughts and things will come at you randomly

>Even when its within their capability to lab grow our meat.
What makes you believe thats not exactly whats going on at this very moment?
Personally I've always enjoyed to ponder 'what if' the rapture was basically just aliens mindfucking us into allowing us to be harvested without much hassle.

What makes you say they don't exist anymore? Those grey fuckers bother me pretty frequently in lucid dreams and astral projection.

Attached: ayy lmao advert.jpg (483x802, 360K)

Well, I wasn't really asking shit. I couldn't sleep for about 4 days. I know its crazy, but after that I had this weird channel open and I could ask questions. After that I quit smoking entirely. I can't smoke anymore. I don't enjoy it at all. Whatever that was it also wanted me to take sides, and I wanted no sides, so it threatened me with forever wondering the earth immortal or some other shit, and stopped bothering me until I made up my mind. It also told me that now I know how to get in this state so I should when I make up my mind. I was glad it ended and have zero interest resuming this inner mind conversation. At first I was scared shitless too. But I did get very good advice. My working hypothesis is that it was some mental breakdown, and I never had any psychotic episodes before or after this. It lasted about a month before I said I need to make up my mind, and it suddenly stopped.

its funny how it says the russians invade through mexico. And trump wants to build a wall. He is our saviour?

>they glow in the dark
g-guys

>I've always enjoyed to ponder 'what if' the rapture was basically just aliens mindfucking us into allowing us to be harvested without much hassle.
the harvest...pic related

Attached: 1512970496896.jpg (3000x933, 1.12M)

I also forgot to mention it was in 2013, and Syria shit was happening, and one of the revelations was it will have legs. I don't know what legs, but apparently Syria can lead to WW3 according to the "answer". It wasn't even a big conflict back then. Obama was starting a sequence of events that would start major nuclear war. But all those answers were conditional BS that had room for changes. But Syria was important to whatever that thing was.

illustrated: balls of humans en route to refinement chambers on their ships

Attached: 1506678196101.jpg (3000x1039, 1.91M)

The "harvest" is not what you think it is.

Unfortunately mundane human minds can only think in physical terms and the concept of "harvesting" literally means to come down and physically harvest human beings.

The real harvest is a harvest of souls, and is happening on a non physical level and is part of a universal function of evolution and happens all over the universe.

The souls who are not ready to make it to the 4D level of the universe will 'recycle" back in to the 3rd(the one we are experiencing now) and the ones who are ready will "ascend" to the next level (which is where the "aliens" reside).

Of course the method of this harvest will be a physical one, largely due to earthly cataclysm and things of that nature.

It is good to focus on economic movements and the moves of the powers that be, but also take a look at things like the Earth's crust slowly opening us, the axis moving, a coming ice age, celestial bodies in the sky, and volcanic activity.

You've been warned.

>written 11/04/16
Your dark prophecy, or maybe even predictive programming, got crushed 4 days later. Maybe If Hillary had won then the plan to Harvest humanity would work. But we’ve been fighting for hundreds of years, we’ve taken and recreated-perhaps even IMPROVED their abandoned tech. All things good won on November 8th, the human spirit is getting released from its manufactured chains and an ancient order of Good controls the board now. Fuck off psy-op nigger, when the time comes we’ll win

>Unfortunately mundane human minds can only think in physical terms and the concept of "harvesting"
wow, mr know it all, keep serving your demons, trust their every word

Attached: 1517340817388.png (1040x671, 711K)

Aliens are a psyop, watch "I Pet Goat 2"

No their is a good chance they are behind the globalization movement. They want a race of dumbed down mongrels they can use as slaves.
They know whites are too intelligent and powerful too be used as slaves.

that makes a lot of sense...but i still see very little evidance for actual ongoing visitation. Wouldnt it be a huge waste of resources to travel all the way over here just to get some human meat? why wouldnt they just clone us and....wait...maybe WE ARE CLONES and this planet isnt our home..

You have no idea what you are talking about, brother.

you know nothing as well, you just read something on the internet and are repeating it like a parrot as if it is the truth
question all that can't be observed

>tfw god emperor trump meme could actually be real

Attached: 1514581719564.gif (243x274, 635K)

That was actually a interesting story for once. It seems to pull from multiple religions and folklore, hell even the game Mass Effect lol.

Attached: Shadow People.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Didn't you read the original "prophecy"? The aliens mimic humans you care about and trick you. Don't think its going to be an easy fight!

Give me ONE fucking UFO video I can believe

Attached: 1487273165042.jpg (300x300, 15K)

X files was based

They just made it a whole lot easier actually

bump

Gathering awareness is a linear unveiling process. The universe is set up this way so that on a planet like this, for example, people at all levels of awareness can still function as one ecosystem. If the truth were obvious, and out in the open, people would not be getting the required "experience" and thus their evolution would not work.

So what I am trying to say, is that someone like you, who has not yet crossed the river in to the what could be called the esoteric universal fundamental truths, can not see what I can, and what others like me can. You are simply too inexperienced and lack too much information to properly grasp the reality around you.

It is unfortunate because so many of you are yearning for truth and are dancing around it but never really grasp on to anything tangible.

I was at the level you are at now before, and the lessons and realizations that are involved are profoundly life changing, and the truth becomes an unquestionable fact once you understand it.

We live in a "spiritual" universe, and all functions and effects happening to us on this reality are cascading down from other ones, and have implications all throughout. You may not get to understanding this in the incarnation you are currently experiencing, but you will get there eventually.

My advice was not an attempt to debate or argue with anyone, because the truth, once again, is that my awareness level is several echelons above yours.

Take it for what it is, but as I said, you have been warned.

You're implying it would cost a lot of resources to reach us. A civilization even a few thousand years older than ours could be radically more advanced and able to travel through space-time in a manner that we cannot conceive yet.

you parrot with great strength user

Attached: 1511704939617.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING

This comment made George Clooney’s acceptance speech come to mind *sniffs one fart*

Ayyy lamos are here. I was something on the sky in the early 90s on the sky or stars that was definitely not our technology. Also around those same days i felt something watching me while a was sleep but I couldn’t move or scream or anything not even open my eyes but i knew there was something there. I wonder if they ayyy lmaonades probed my anus? Wat do?

most of these events are obvious though, also the alien bit is a combination of the skinwalker myth + that one comic that gets posted where the guy gets abducted by insectoid aliens and turned into one by being dumped in a pool

Are we gonna have any badass alien fighters like the mercenary played by Michael Ironsides in the "V" miniseries from the 80s.

He was really a hardass.

Don't forget dogs and cats...living together...

so the jews are ayys according to you. or in contact with the ayys and our only hope is the bog bros then?

>the NPC theory
Many unhinged recluse Jow Forumstards have come to this conclusion.
And the frightening thing is, it makes a lot of sense.

Attached: 1519790941630.webm (404x720, 807K)

They already do harvest us. But not for much longer.

>Enceladus
I wonder if this has anything to do with the recent mass meming of the word incel.

what if im virgin, im going to enjoy it?

how do i align my chakras and get my chi in order?

They better hope they can't be killed.

Attached: ALLAHU ACKBAR.png (1236x1512, 924K)

It sounds messed-up, but it's only half true. This is only the beginning.
The bible describes Jesus as able of super human powers. Considering the way he was conceived, I started to suspect Jesus' genetic code. Perhaps a human-"angel" hybrid could allow him to influence the elements surrounding him in order for him to perform miracles .
Some multi-races theories include a Council of benevolent entities aswell that are aware of the attempt of changing some universal rules and will soon interfere to stop these malevolent aliens aswell.
In the past we called them angels and demons , in the present we call them ayyylmaos, how will we call them in the future ?
What if the benevolent species will arrive after these faggots mess shit up and what if they will be led by the entity and character that Jesus represented ?
It would fit the "second coming" prophecy, aswell, only in some more modern science-fiction-ish terms.

You always seemed so evidence driven, Germabro.

Why prophecies and useless info now? That’s not what we need if we’re going to awaken people

>after these events, aliens will appear in our skies and harvest most humans
I think you mean the NWO disguised as aliens.

Attached: bluebeam.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Not in this timeline

"Harvest the Humans" We're being used as tax crops by them at the moment, would it mean even further enslavement due to only shit genes surviving?

*unzips dick*
harvest this

Attached: 1530025714588.jpg (916x910, 66K)