RIP Britannia

breitbart.com/london/2018/06/30/turks-jailed-gang-raping-teen-girl-canterbury-england/

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (683x830, 101K)

9 years sounds fair

>short prison sentences

will they keep her from getting an abortion too?

got to force the white race out of existence and all that

Racist white bong jailed poor turks, white women are born as sluts and deserve slut treatment

>short prison sentences
>9 years

wut? Seems like justice was served.

9 years seems fair
If you make it too harsh you encourage the rapists to kill and hide their victims since they're fucked anyways

fair?
three meals a day
a bed to sleep
the majority of inmates muslim

where is the punishment?

No more children to rape, therefore becoming a bad muslim

he has a point

Isn't Europe mostly muslim rape babies anyway?

9 years seems like more than enough desu

i would have given 5

9 years is pretty decent, here it's probably 6 months of probation.

Attached: IMG_170.png (267x188, 117K)

Race isnt real, unless it suits the agenda

That should be the punishment for a turk just being a roach, but with rape it should be death.

They "raped" some thots, who cares

Honestly, with the sun being out the past month, you should see the absolute state of British thotwomen these days. Even the kids are wearing tight yoga pants showing every crease of their ass

They deserve it.

England is HOME TO PEDOPHILES

They basically protect them,

>they deserve it

T. Negroni Al Hassan, Proud Jewish Slave, Arse Licker of pedophile Mohammed

The TÜRK male is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1527326266550.jpg (1024x547, 89K)

and all the butt sex they desire - to them they are in paradise.

especially the oil wrestling with the tight pants and slipping their hands down each others crotches.

>If you make it too harsh you encourage the rapists to kill and hide their victims since they're fucked anyways
i wish more people understood this.

They look way happier about raping than the victim was traumatized by the raping. The total level of happiness in the world increased, so whatever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wonder what happens to roaches in a jap prison?

Attached: DELETE_THIS_REEE.jpg (828x1280, 343K)

>hundreds
you are well informed...

Its definately rape when you wake up and regret begging 3 guys to run a train on you.

Just kill them. Death sentence. They won't do it again after that. Not to mention it is a deterrent against all would be rapists

should be DEATH you faggot leaf

Aren't jap jails practically resorts like sweden jail?

that's a wrong way of thinking

you have to punish the perpetrator his family and his relative, according to good old Roman law

and all male members need to be neutered all female sterilized
so that the seed of the evil dies

Gods honest truth is that wont happen because youre soft handed bitches

jap prisons are supposedly harsh like you break minor rules and they can beat the shit out of you

Japan treats criminals like criminals.

We don't grab each other cocks you stupid amerimutt spermcocktail. We just put finger in the ass repeatedly sometimes

Back to packistan

>short sentences
>not getting medals and a documentary

0/10 would not immigrate to.

Resorts with vile medical experiments, I suppose. I oppose to testing drugs on animals since there’re criminals in our charge

Probably 9 years with a chance of 4 years and probation with good behaviour or something.

Regardless, should be publicly executed instead.

Attached: IMG_171.png (225x225, 70K)

I disagree. I'm a big believer in civilised society rehabilitating it's criminals while also having sentencing act as a deterrent.
Surgical removal of all sex organs of the attackers and possible removal of a number of other body parts depending on severety. At least one limb? and facial scarring distinct enough that anyone who lost a limbs or appendage or even a few digits doesn't get victimised.

...ok that might be going a bit far but castration & a scar would be my go-to. Oh and they'll never qualify for any help: status as human citizen is revoked. Basic medical treatment, no benefits of any kind, they decided they didn't want to be a part of civilised society the moment they committed a barbaric act and have no right to claim any of the benefits that come with that.

this is music in my ears

we have to get away from thinking how is the offender doing better

Attached: 1520465792995s.jpg (119x124, 3K)