Shapiro 4 SCOTUS

Can we make this happen?
change.org/p/donald-trump-nominate-ben-shapiro-to-supreme-court

Attached: F944ADF6-EA5E-481C-ADB7-D3BB139AB238.png (2048x1536, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBuK4kQ8hb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How kiked are you?

We would enter a golden era if this happenes

>more juden on SCOTUS

yeah, nah.

>NO

He would abolish 2A just so he could feel good inside. Fuck him bigly

60 years of Shapiro’s conservative iron grip

Yes, but first a message from Birch Gold!

that's not how it works.

I'd like to tell you what I think of your post, but first, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Boll & Branch bedsheets.

Now, most people that know me know that I am a terrible sleeper. I may be great at almost everything I try, but I am not now nor have I ever been great at falling asleep at night.

Most people also think that buying a good set of bedsheets is all about thread count. This is not the case, people. What's equally if not more important is what those threads are actually made of and how soft that material is.

Now if you go over to bollandbranch.com -- and that's "boll" spelled "B" "O" "L" "L" people, make sure you get that right: bollandbranch.com. If you go over there they'll set you up with an amazing set of bedsheets for a fraction of the price you'd likely spend in a department store.

I love these sheets so much I bought some for my wife, my kids, my whole family sleeps in these sheets. Four former presidents sleep on Boll & Branch bedsheets, and if they're good enough for the White House, you've got to know they'll be great for your own house.

That's bollandbranch.com. make sure to enter promo code "SHILL" to get an additional 15% off.

Again that's bollandbranch.com.

Attached: Ben Shapiro Show 81.jpg (890x3005, 717K)

We don't need a meme Supreme Court nominee, we need someone who is a strict originalist or textualist with top tier degrees that won't set off any alarm bells for Flake, Murkowski, or the third troublemaking republican senator. If even one of those flips the Democrats will likely block the vote since McCain is already dying. If all 3 of those cunts stay in line then we'll get a handful of the moderate Democrats to vote too just like we did with Gorsuch.

Why do you fags keep spamming threads

>memeflag
>shilling for jews
In
All
Fields

lol i wonder if the jews would get to him

post his sisters tits

There is nothing wrong with having a jew on the supreme court.

The only arguments you have are ad hominem.

>a strict originalist or textualist with top tier degrees
Literally Shapiro

Maybe so, but I'm not changing my mind.

I simply don't trust Shapiro, I can't help but sense he has an hidden agenda. He supports war with Iran and stopping any talks we are currently having with N. Korea. He is a Neo-Con war-hawk and I think it would be in our best interest not add people like him to positions of power in the Republican Party. We want more Conservatives similar to Donald Trump and less like George W. Bush.

I'd rather have his sister.

Not even remotely a notion.

Attached: thouht of the day..jpg (706x900, 82K)

I think the antisemites posting itt are morons but there is literally no reason to nominate Shapiro

Just what the Court needs, nother Jew that will support the JWO designs.

Attached: zzzJewdicialSystem.jpg (400x388, 49K)

Dude no. Shapiro wrote a column on being a never-Trumper. Automatically never in the realm of being an option for POTUS

(((You)))

LMAO fuck no kike

>Can we make this happen?
No!
This is a terrible idea. We need fewer (((lawyers))) on the high court and more Constitutionalists, more Americans.

>We don't need a meme Supreme Court nominee,
Agreed.

> we need someone who is a strict originalist or textualist
Agreed.

> with top tier degrees
Very much disagreed. The reason we're in the mess we're in is because those in the legal profession, judges or lawyers, are indoctrinated AGAINST Constitutionalism. There's a reason these shits think that they're above the law: because they interpret precedence that way, despite what actual law says... and they interpret actual law through a lens that makes the Constitution of little to no effect.

why is it always meme flags that want Ben "die for israel" Shapiro for SCOTUS

Checked
But I saw Ben kiss Maher’s ass last night so, no, fuck ben.

>talking about having a infamously bloo thirsty zionist run for scotus
>the only arguments you have against this are about his character

Attached: 1528802034572.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

A young SCOTUS pick is actually an interesting counter to this young democrat elected!1! shit

Well, there's your problem. It's not in Spanish.

>2033
>supreme justice shapiro rules that even though the constitution doesn't say anything against it, congress won't be allowed to revoke US citizenship from dual-citizenship jews
>but tanks don't care and life is revoked from 95% of non-americans including the 7 jewish seats
>facts don't care about your catepillar.jpg as he gets mowed down

Kill a traitor before an enemy

No, because he’s an Israel firster. He’s here to MIGA.

Ben can you please tell your sister I want to milk her

no, funded by koch brothers

>trusting a jew
>trusting a jew with a public record of being particularly slimy and unprincipled
>trusting israel firsters

Attached: praljak3.png (960x644, 121K)

Hey Ben whatcha doin? You made your bed now lie in it faggot

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2017-11-08-08-25-19.png (1033x1048, 1.26M)

More importantly, do we want to?
Answer is no.

His character is the only thing he should be judged by you kikeroach

Garbage manlet jew attempting to leverage his beta kike lover R the Donald idiots for a spot at the government trough. He would stab the white race in the back at the first opportunity

Attached: 1529742659831.jpg (1364x2036, 843K)

No. We will not only not help you, we will actively work against you in this endeavour

okay...

this

IS

E
P
I
C

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (1029x1544, 345K)

youtu.be/uBuK4kQ8hb8

100% this

Attached: 1528028311477.jpg (1242x1550, 61K)

Little Ben " I don't care about browning America" Shapiro admitted that race does matter.

Attached: 1529161203388.jpg (1267x825, 133K)

1rst decision: mandatory jewish sexual mutilation of every little boy in the United States

Nein! Jude!

Attached: Judenstern_JMW.jpg (1518x1372, 1.39M)

fuck no

Why would I want to?

all you are is talk, never any action, these udders are puffy

Attached: 1509486809983.webm (468x346, 125K)

I don’t hate jews. But Ben has been very clear about his loyalties to Israel. I don’t think people with dual loyalties should be involved in the governments of either. So it’s a no from me.

Using the phrase "infamously blood thirsty" is an ad hominem, as well as that pic.

Also you can't claim he's a zionist just because he's a jew. Evidence is needed.

Kikeroach is an ad hominem

Ayy

I'm sure most supreme court justices have there biases towards countries. I'm sure ben's won't get in the way.

One more jew on the court. Your a faggot
Sage

Lul his wife is a dr. Dont forget to mention that

This is a terrible idea. Only jews and morons keep bringing this up.

They want to replace one shitty justice with another back stabber. Its the best the neo cons can hope for.

Shapiro 4 The Oven.
We absolutely CAN make this happen.

Attached: 1523404458545.jpg (1920x1280, 341K)

Attached: 1418122373211.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>Also you can't claim he's a zionist just because he's a jew. Evidence is needed.
He's said multiple times that he's a zionist. He's written extensively about it, had numerous discussion and debates about it.

It doesn't matter. When Dems take back the senate and presidency again well add a couple more justices on to balance things out properly

Attached: 39164252.jpg (460x259, 15K)

Already she seems insufferable to me.

>how to get (you)s the thread

shapiro like all jews get the oven, non whites do not belong in white countries under any circumstances

I support it. Judicial branch has no bearing on foreign policy which is the only thing I really digress with Shapiro on other than tariffs/trade issues.

You're right. The SCOTUS should be at least half populated with jews

Attached: Capture 11.png (810x361, 60K)

Fair point, I should've looked thay up earier.

However he defines it as just that jews deserve a state of their own, not world domination, so he still isn't Jow Forums's definition of zionism.

>However he defines it as just that jews deserve a state of their own
and at the same time says he doesn't care about the browning of America

Who could fight three evil old liberal jewesses better than a young good orthodox jew?

Oh look you made this thread again. Gas yourself schlomo

>Kike Shapiro getting in the Super Male Vitality market
Fuck off Shapiro

never

A white male, not a (((white))) male.

FUCK OFF KIKES, GO SHILL YOUR SHIT ON PLEBBIT

Attached: muhgreatestally.jpg (720x541, 85K)

When did he say that?

on twitter

Attached: 1530376826947.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

He was on Bill Maher last night and it was one big kikefest.

They were literally shaking the whole show. All of them.

>Michael Moore tells the viewers they need people actually willing to die for their cause and to take action
>The whore on the panel actively begs for a military general to form a coup
>Glamorization of Ulysses S Grant for being a treasonous asshole
>Admiring General Sherman and his tactics, which were: Take no prisoners, kill everything including non combatants, women and children and to raze and burn everything 60 miles wide from their starting point to their destination.
>Bill appealed to his jewish brother and Ben decided to go soft and allowed Bill to quadruple down on the Russian Narrative (Holy shit, they are still trying to spread this bullshit)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1019, 122K)

no.

Attached: 12angrymen.jpg (630x435, 73K)

Ben was on Maher?

Attached: unknown threads.png (1304x892, 226K)

Wow, those are some contradictions in those tweets. Makes me think a bit differently about this dude.

>There is nothing wrong with having a jew on the supreme court.

Attached: supporting_israel.jpg (750x732, 96K)

Yed and it was a cringefest

the law firms that he "worked" for never used him as anything else than a "consultant".
What should that tell us about his forensic and litigator "skills".

Attached: manlet-tricks.jpg (634x857, 105K)

Attached: 5DrneNv.jpg (384x512, 20K)

He is a never Trump faggot. He would have preferred Hilary to have won. And a dual citizen on the SCOTUS? Disgusting.

I'm pretty sure Shapiro keeps making these threads.

It's Sabbath. He's probably with his family.

Prove he’s a dual citizen. You can’t, cause he isn’t

>cropping out the best parts

You can't fool me ET

Attached: 1509851234749.webm (1920x1080, 953K)

Shapiro is just another open borders kike.
He somehow thinks being economically right wing absolves him of all of his blatant Jewry.

Attached: 1509688814239.png (1671x1098, 849K)

I like the guy but hes a Jew first and it often shows.
I will watch some great talk by him only for him to say the most fucking jewish anti white shit possible, pisses me off that even a reasonable jew is still a fucking JEW.

Attached: abigail-200303_orig.jpg (533x800, 153K)

It doesn't. All who deny the son are damned.

Rand Paul is the only logical pick

>Jow Forums
>support a civic nationalist kike shill for SCOTUS

Pick one, retard

Attached: 1525638245864.jpg (1224x1632, 521K)