European civil war when?

European civil war when?

Attached: blank_europe_map 2.gif (1280x1024, 168K)

Never?

tomorrow

Fuck you Deutschland all the way!

Attached: kaiser-wilhelm-ii.jpg (338x473, 21K)

Italy would be red as well

Light the spark. I'm ready.

Attached: 2018-05-07 00.57.59.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

and still blue wouldnt last more than a week

No.

Attached: salvini.jpg (593x443, 24K)

Why would the Nordic countries help the GIBS countries?

FPBP
There will be a large amount of civil wars, not wars between European countries.
Europe is not a country, and thus there cannot be a 'European civil war'.
Further more the 'alliences' there are retarded.

European civil war? I want you to re read what you posted and think about that statement...

Europe is a one country by end of this century.

we will stomp on you fuckers again ! Beware the Lion

were gonna invade your dicksucking continent for a second time and murder you and your pet nogs
Megayurope SUPAPOWA 2030

>Sweden
>rebelling against the EU
???

I did not know that Lions were part of Sikh iconography.

That's exactly what the Zionists want, and why they engineered the "migrant crisis" in the first place

Attached: 1519495313892.jpg (474x1024, 89K)

See I think most European countries need their own Reich not all fall under one banner every European country has to much history to do that. We all can however fall under a simple code of law. Preservation of European people

There aren't going to be alliances that big. If shit really hits the fan then countries will want to create small defense leagues (Probably things like the Kalmar Union or V4) while trying to isolate themselves from the mess in other European countries and contain their own issues, at the same time aiming to fend off possible foreign threats (the US, Russia, China etc.) by allying themselves with one superpower (Hopefully not India by 2020)

Attached: 122c240c780264cd957f453d7615ec0e31f120ad1a544ae7b93ca21fa8b49512.png (625x626, 1.03M)

>leaving out the Option to just get the nogs and arabs out as violent as possible
you must be some Kind of Student, your thoughts are pretty complicated

Attached: Hellebardier.jpg (368x500, 72K)

dude german anons are working on the german situation. NO MORE BROTHER WARS, IDIOT, thats what they want. sage.

hur fick du tag på allt det där `? ÄR inte FBI lovar. Kan man få allt det där med att vara jägare bara ?

I would shoot you for being too American.

>implying Rebel armies would just go around and kill civilians in Germany and France
only those who oppose liberation will be shot

You noodle niggers are retarded. You live in Europe and don't realize that it's not one single country and thus cannot have a civil war.

the European union is tied politically and economically so in many ways is like the USSR making civil war a possibility

In the next 10 years.... Nationalists VS everyone else

Fixed and SOON

Attached: thefateofeurope.png (500x470, 45K)

>no more brother wars
reminder that europeans aren't brothers

> Belgium not cucked

Look Socrates, we have an ISLAM PARTY, yes, a political party that advocates for sharia. Fucking nuke us.

This is the literal truth

>albania
>cucked
Besides, why would we want to colonize cuckdoms?

based ally

>NO MORE BROTHER WARS, IDIOT, thats what they want.
implying we are brothers

Albania is not cucked per se. They are just full of muslims by default. And who said anything about colonising? Blood on the streets till none of them remains.

Attached: adsa23.png (580x348, 164K)