What's your opinion on the Fat Acceptance movement?

What's your opinion on the Fat Acceptance movement?

Attached: 1530376900226.webm (1920x1080, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rhYcQBAUyEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's for the mentally weak. Sage because not important

It's just another case of progressives trying to encourage degeneracy.

Easier to accept failure than to seek success

>healthy at any size

There's a difference between being overweight and being a fucking gelatinous blob.

Fucking hell brit, why couldn't you just pull a cringy photo of a fat guy

Attached: IMG_0383.gif (375x426, 2.88M)

I fucking hate fat people. All fat people are disgusting.

>my opinion
jesus christ no be fat if you want its your body but fucking hell please die alone and unloved in some room somewhere as opposed to spreading your shit all over the place

their life who cares

I took a deep breath after I watched that and I sear I could smell it through the screen

On topic the fat acceptance movement is laughable and should be put on a pedastal to show these lefty retards just how fucking far removed they have become from the real world; good red piller.

Don't make fun of him. That's a lot of work for him.

After a certain degree, It becomes a mental health issue.

But I love fatties.

Attached: B37BBBB0-1D5F-456A-A2D6-CABA863D50E5.jpg (600x900, 147K)

it's a fucking flipper. a bloated walrus's flipper.

It just shows how hard these people try to reject reality.

The left thinks we have a serious overpopulation problem in the west, that's why they are pushing fat acceptance.

Rich western people then die, lowering the population.

Attached: IMG_149.jpg (225x225, 10K)

what am I looking at?

Attached: 865199873390.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Fat acceptance movement
I don't think the rope would hold, that much weight.

Retarded as fuck. Its a proof that feminazis are just stupid and brainwashed and should be put into a mental hospital
This. Based Sweden, feminazis just can't take the truth

fat people = lots of fertilizer

also
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this & checked

But the gulag would

Attached: joseph-stalin-smiling.jpg (344x400, 26K)

blood flow must be shit. how do the toes keep from dropping off?

Attached: why.jpg (502x629, 232K)

It's a result of social programs growing out of hand since the 1930s and the surplus of wealth starting in the 1950s
If we moved back to a system where fat people weren't supported by huge involuntary donations by taxpayers we'd have significantly less obesity and brown people.

I'm trying to lose weight so I'm curious what Jow Forums eats for pre-breakfast.

Attached: 1515114330976.png (294x483, 238K)

I can't help but just laugh at this shit now. I'm just enjoying watching the world burn. Mankind is returning to its home in hell where it belongs and I couldn't be happier.

Americans are more corn syrup than human.

it has begun

>pic related

Attached: 2%.jpg (580x528, 39K)

Water

And to think I hesitated.

Attached: 1502335834488.webm (480x360, 2.86M)

Theyre big guys

>not recognizing kike strategies

I was just about to..

for you

Attached: 1513638101684.gif (400x399, 2.16M)

Attached: 08778567445.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Eating healthy is too expensive. You can blame Trump for this.

Attached: smart.jpg (602x845, 182K)

>

Attached: 1507593387879.png (720x708, 368K)

Just as the same for the British acceptance movement

Attached: bongs lmao.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

those people legit need to be gassed, wtfffff

I think we should be able to publicly shame fat people the same way it has become socially acceptable to shame smokers. We should also allow bars, airlines, and other businesses to deny fat people service because they take up too much space and can't fit in doorways. Also from my experience fat people are the absolute worst customers in terms of bitchiness and feeling entitled.

Also they WALK TOO DAMN SLOW, and I ALWAYS get stuck behind them in hallways that are too narrow for me to pass them up.

I say make it even more unhealthy and disease forming to make the fatties self purge from their own consumption desu

3 eggs. that's it.

You used to be able to make fun of fat people on tv.

Attached: 1488262470118.jpg (567x1226, 92K)

LMAO

>What's your opinion on the Fat Acceptance movement?

It was a mistake.

Attached: trump-butt-explosion.jpg (703x703, 232K)

Japan does it right. They won't hire you and may even fire you if you're overweight. That's how you keep fatties in check and make sure you're ready for the next war when it comes.

Attached: py9NcxL.jpg (1000x820, 75K)

>I fucking hate fat people. All fat people are disgusting.

THIS.

Attached: mama june.jpg (800x694, 98K)

It'll be a year minimum before they starve

hubba bubba

Attached: 1511139569845.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

It doesn't matter whether you accept it or not. They are still going to die early.

I feel like putting in a bunch of text at the end around the police officer that say stuff along the lines of "oi you cheeky wanka you got a loicense for that post?"

I'd rather be dead than this much of a burden for anyone.

Heh, burden...

the worst americans are more useful than the best germans desu

Boomer!

Attached: Francis.jpg (320x306, 24K)

Fat people are worse than smokers. At least smokers here prepay for chemo by ridiculous taxes on ciggies.

Attached: 1528934024499.png (1028x1026, 1.61M)

It's my body. This world has been shit since 9/11. Let me be fat in peace. Make a better word or else I'll use food to escape it and I mean it.

Why are really fat people covered in mold or fungus or whatever the fuck? Is it impossible to stay clean when you're the big or what? Any time I've ever seen a really obese person up close they always have that shit lurking in their folds

>They are still going to die early.

One can only hope.

Attached: Trump-fat.jpg (640x379, 228K)

Imagine how embarrassed you'd feel being so fat you need three people to bathe you.

You really think the same people that got so fat they can't walk are the same people who give a shit about their own hygiene?

holy fuck thats gross

i used to be 300 lbs, now 165. doing anything was such a pain in the ass. no energy. had to eat like 4x as much as i do now. its terrible.

anything you eat before 9am is negative calories user, it's second and third breakfast you have to be concerned with

Ok fuck the three people in that video. At this point they are responsible for him being fat. HE LITERALLY CAN'T MOVE, JUST DON'T BRING HIM ANY FOOD RETARDS.

they worship nurgle like all leftists

It' s a female movement.

Therefore women.

Therefore degenerate.

Go back to Voat
Sage

I think he'd actually die, i think the shock of eating nothing would kill him at that point.

Attached: kekk.jpg (600x477, 41K)

This looks pretty useful actually.

kek based slav

Attached: 1530169387589.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I like it in the sense that we shouldn't drive fat children to suicide, but the idea of "healthy at any size" is objectively absurd and will lead to loosening of societal standards and increased illness and death among the citizenry. Obesity absolutely destroys your quality of life.
t. Man with obese family members

There are stories of people who lost hundreds of pounds by only drinking water and eating no food for a year.
abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

help with everything,... I mean they can't cat up
but as mentions, there are people enabling this; you can't get this fat on your own

Attached: 7654325435476.png (566x442, 410K)

Fucking bullshit. Buying vegetables and potatoes at discounters is actually cheaper than eating at McDonalds.

Meat and sugary products will ALWAYS be more expensive than healthy food.

The problem is niggers and white trash don't know how / aren't disciplined enough to eat healthy.

Tea. Sometimes coffee. Sometimes a banana. Or orange juice. If I wake up before 8 I will cook something like eggs or hasborwns.

They're prone to infections but also their skin breaks down due to being stretched excessively and being unable to get off their fat asses. They also end up getting things like necrotizing fasciitis if they don't wash between all their fat rolls for extended periods of time.

Yep, similar for me

Don't be fat. It's easy to get your BMI below 30 and it's such a fucking huge relief to do it!

It sucks. Fatties should be killed so we can harvest the whale oil from their many blubbery layers.

coffee, no sugar

POP OFF JAMES!

Attached: 0.png (1000x794, 662K)

Does anybody see thaat little white thing wiggle out of the crack in his skin at about 0:09 secs. ?

Attached: WhatIsThatWhiteThing.png (480x494, 223K)

>Fatties should be killed

This.

Attached: trump loo.jpg (768x1024, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rhYcQBAUyEk

I accept that they are morbidly obese and a drain on healthcare resources.

POP OF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

>pre–breakfast
Sorry but that's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. I was always a little chubby as a kid from eating too much of my parent's cooking(butter, oil, and salt), but as I got older I became vegan and cook for myself. I don't know how you can willfully destroy yourself by eating so much of that shit, I can't even remember the last time I drank soda.

If you really want to lose weight you need to shop better. Don't buy snacks... ever. Cook everything for yourself. Also go vegan. If that's too hard for you to do then you are destined to a die a whale and should just kys before it comes to it.

They're right on some things. Some people just can't lose weight. If not medically (e.g. people with actually thyroid problems) then mentally (it's willpower, but most people don't have that). Mind, most of the people in the movement are probably either too lazy, too ignorant, or too proud to actually lose their fucking weight. Even for the fattest among them, they'd eventually lose the weight if they ate at a small calorie deficit each day and honestly calorie counted.

At one point they become a drain on taxes in the form of disability pensions, healthcare resources, insurance and the like.

It's clogged pores ozing out pus

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
FUCK YOU OP POSTING THAT SICK SHIT
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Not just what ya eat, but what ya do.
Vanilla Protein shake with creatine, kale and banana for breakfast and some one a day vitamin. Then 2 mile jog at 10 minute miles. Then I fap maybe 5 times before noon. Huge lunch of whatever the fuck I want. Go to work. Do push ups or sit ups or whatever when got a break at work. Go home. Fap. Cry at loneliness. Sleep. Repeat.

>vegan
I hope you die.

Attached: Vegan Fish and chips.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

Fat camps to improve health and regulation on sugar now!

wus dat i raff

This too.

aren't brits fatter than Americans now? Jow Forums posters are fatter than Americans too

Almost threw up.

gimme da sauce boss