Immigration Marches Chicago

Chicago - Immigration March

"From Palestine to Mexico, border walls have got to go"

"Abolish ICE, Abolished borders"

"Vote against White Supremacy"

Do these people actually believe this shit ?

Attached: IMG_1713.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzmfrbocCNY
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563258/The-traditional-nuclear-family-wiped-warns-Supreme-Court-judge-says-fears-watching-couples-wedding-vows.html
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/12/24/the_death_of_the_nuclear_family_new_research_shows_most_kids_are_raised.html
businessinsider.com/multigenerational-advice-the-failure-of-the-nuclear-family-2011-10
historyfuturenow.com/wp/why-the-nuclear-family-needs-to-die-in-order-for-us-to-live/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

half of them are forced to be there by their union bosses

>Do these people actually believe this shit ?
Yes, they are retarded and brainwashed.

You think so? I had no idea unions actively encouraged/forced employees to attend protests.

Maybe that Janus decision had some real importance to it, eh?

post a video link if you don't want this thread to die

No video. Just the one shot. I was leaving work when it happened.

Is this happening right now? It's like 95 out.

are you kidding? a lot of the time, the union prints their name right on the sign so they can keep track of their "people"

Attached: gettyimages-633056112_master.jpg (2000x1333, 306K)

yes

Attached: 1527827794661.jpg (500x333, 75K)

What road are they blocking? Are the cops there? Did they get a permit for this shit? Run over the numales, pls. Reverse, then do it again.

Yup, still going on. It has been planned for a while I guess. I dont really pay attention to the scheduled protests downtown. Every week its a new bitch anyways.

Based Palestinians

Police scanner: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763

Attached: Time for happening.jpg (350x447, 56K)

>fat boomers marching for immigration
why?

it has a great deal of importance

>Do these people actually believe this shit ?

Soros pays them to.

Wow it's literally a bunch of whites. The muds are too lazy to get off their couch and put down the weed pipe. Hilarious but pathetic.

Link it without the kike flag you fucking jew rat

They're walking south bound from the loop towards the immigration office in the south loop. Traffic is fucked down here right now.

t. Chicagofag

Yup, cops are at the start and end of the protest. Chicago cops have to deal with this shit every weekend. its like a family event for poor minorities and rich liberal whites to come together in the city on the weekend and scream shit at the police as the police try their best to keep them on the right parade route.

>union
>pro immigration

It's dangerous to underestimate idiots in numbers.

The craziest part of this for me, and I am just some hick from a flyover state here in Chicago for school, is that white people are marching (they are a majority of the protesters) screaming about how racists whites are in the US.

They are chanting how whites are the problem/terrible/racist. But they are all white...

Also open borders. Why the fuck do people actually want open borders? Jesus

>But they are all white

The democratic party has taught them to hate themselves.

Attached: Shlomoception.jpg (504x577, 113K)

>Did they get a permit for this shit?
No, they never get permits for any of this, but I guess that's totally fine because "fuck drumpf"

No, these are Chicago yuppies user. They're a different breed entirely. Don't trick yourself into thinking they're actually white.

Its sad, I genuinely feel 99% of Americans are not bigots. But if you disagree with a dude who doesn't share your skin color (who is probably a democrat) people label you a bigot.

Honestly props to the democrats. If they cant win elections at least they can draw attention away from the fire that is their party.

This desperate for something to get them votes. The democrat party is done.

>comes into US from guatemala
>ey esse, this isn't what our country is all about. ju know?
>i'm an immigrant, this is not how our country works
>your country sucks hombre, we're going to replace you. america is shit
i would rather have isis living in chicago than these people

Attached: 1516429628365.jpg (769x769, 68K)

This is such a typical (((liberal))) happening. No actual/reasonable demands, no path forward, just a lot of people screaming about muh emotions.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (250x250, 35K)

They can start with open borders for israel.

They did have a permit. but Chicago will issue a permit for anything for the right price. Most corrupt city in America.

I imagine most city whites understand that their only chance for electoral victories is to drink the koolaid. It just seems like they genuinely believe these things.

I guess with enough money and segregation (Chicago is a Jim Crow era segregation city) you can believe anything that isnt right before you eyes.

Thats what surprised me the most. I saw the pussy hat protests last year, I have seen immigration protests and more BLM protests than I care to admit.

Never, not once, has the message been on point. One group is screaming open borders, the next is screaming at the police, there are always a few idiots screaming "DRUMF AHHHHDRUMPFFFF" like fucking children.

>and it’s still a fucking pittance compared to the judge dredd hellscape that was pride last weekend
All of LP/Boystown/Wrigleyville turned into Mega City One
There were more cops out in blockades than the Stanley cup celebration, almost as many as the NATO/G8 summit

how do people look at this and say "yes, this is what the future should look like"?

>appealing to humanity in [current year]
womp womp

Don't even get me started on the pride parade, familia. Every fucking year I am basically stuck inside that whole weekend. I don't even live near the parade route but those people are EVERYWHERE all weekend long.

These protests, parades, festivals, etc. are exactly why I am glad to be getting the fuck out of here later this year.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (341x411, 39K)

Better than the yearly chimpout at the Taste or North Ave beach honestly, less ooga booga
>there was a tribal circle screaming in the streets outside of the district 44 office for pride last weekend and I swear to Christ it was a vision of zimbabwe

>leftists talking about the importance of family
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563258/The-traditional-nuclear-family-wiped-warns-Supreme-Court-judge-says-fears-watching-couples-wedding-vows.html

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/12/24/the_death_of_the_nuclear_family_new_research_shows_most_kids_are_raised.html

businessinsider.com/multigenerational-advice-the-failure-of-the-nuclear-family-2011-10

historyfuturenow.com/wp/why-the-nuclear-family-needs-to-die-in-order-for-us-to-live/

Attached: 1524273350181.png (842x1024, 531K)

You wouldn’t believe the amount of trash and fecal matter in the streets afterwards. They put up lines of portapotties on every corner because of the sheer amount of anal abuse that takes place each year.
I just got back in town last Saturday after a country-wide move. I couldn’t buy fucking toothpaste because Halsted was fucked for miles. Walked 2 just to get basic toiletries and every store in a 3-mile radius was swarmed with naked shitskins demanding bathroom access.

If you truly want to see peak degeneracy, go near Grant Park when Lollapalooza is in town.

Attached: 1530291214519.png (614x632, 814K)

>group refusing to clear the street at washington and dearborn
>first warning given

HAPPENING TIME, LADS

Attached: 1507952804836.jpg (1024x574, 384K)

White cucks are the worst fucking people

There was a march were I live and there's nothing more infuriating than a bunch of fat liberal boomers screeching about something they know absolutely nothing about. It's just pure ignorance.

Marching

Attached: balkanrefugees.jpg (438x246, 42K)

*where

Attached: abolishice.png (500x731, 226K)

It's banal ethnic interest for minorities, and religious fervor for the whites

SHOTS BEING FIRED!
I REPEAT, SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED FROM THE FUCKING CROWD!

Democrats want to destroy diversity in America by opening the southern border and flooding the country with just one kind of people

>group at congress & clark given first warning
>now refusing to clear the street

brutality when?

isn't money amazing? you can literally buy protest mobs

Are Guatemalans worse than Mexicans? I know they are both shitskins it's just that even Mexicans don't like them.

>SECOND WARNING GIVEN
>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

Attached: J5NK.jpg (901x652, 51K)

no. they are equally vermin. it's like comparing rats and roaches. mexicans favorite pastime is to larp as white. they all like to think they are white. neither of them care capable of anything productive in society outside of slavery

>this literal communist right now saying trump caused all this
no, trump is a reflection of the latent anger americans have felt for decades. no american wanted increased immigration ever. not once in the past century, but politicians passed it anyways.

Mexicans got raped by the Spanish more so they have more human in them than Guatemalans . That said, both are fairly stupid sub humans

how much has Soros' 18 billion been used up by now I wonder.

Unknown but it buys a lot of idiots

Oh shit, CPD just got called out to Mama Luna's! I used to eat their pizza all the time.

Soooo what side are these whiteys going to be on when the race war starts?

I disrupted my local rally by chanting "Cheap illegal labor for the big corporations" to tell those goofballs why they are really out there.

The losing side.

Attached: 1528610159204.jpg (500x331, 21K)

non-combatants, you can't even own an AR-15 in Cook County.

The open border with Mexico is a one-way door.

>Mothers being able to abandon their babies by killing them with abortion is perfectly fine and something to cheer for
>Separating criminal parents from their kids for a few days is literally worse than the holocaust

Liberal logic, everyone

Attached: intothetrash.png (450x477, 189K)

I thought this bored was racist but have you heard these liberals shouting at the Mexican Trump supporter lol.

WALKAWAY

Attached: Dox CNN.jpg (1072x1618, 286K)

she's kinda cute desu

>No actual/reasonable demands, no path forward, just a lot of people screaming about muh emotions.
That's a really dumb thing to say especially seeing how you openly support Obama's legacy (notice how he has one?) for no other reason that delicious librul tears. But sure they're the ones with no plans sure thing kid

Did you hear Obama told Trump he could just take the ACA and rename it Trumpcare. Honestly Republicans are being straight niggers in contemporary times. Create nothing and destroy everything is your current M.O.

/pols new hero

>notice how he has one

low-tier bait, friend

Attached: Scandal free Obama.png (2347x1320, 2.58M)

especially in chiraqistan, you better fucking believe it
fuck all (((unions))), fuck ((((((teamsters)))))), fuck (((freemasons)))

>he thinks union leadership gives a shit about the workers
it's just business, bucko

Just had one walk past in New Orleans. 90% of them were fucking self-hating whites.
>No nations, no borders
>No ICE, no KKK, no fascist USA (all they did was change Nazis with ICE, go figure)
>some faggot had an anti-swastika sign but was too retarded to draw it properly
>Something something Trump has got to go
People who fight for their subjugation need to be executed

so basically it only affects the absolute shitholes of the city
somewhat based, at least they're just fucking up their own shitholes, so i won't so much as catch a whiff of it from all the way up over here, except on Jow Forums

this, they aren't part of the white race, they're not even human, they're creatures, things, between dead and undead, with inhuman rabid zealotry, they are textbook wights

Almost all the fucking marches are 90% white, had one here in Jackson Square in NO. There was a sprinkle of spics, no blacks, primarily whites. Can’t believe these fuckers have nothing better to do on a sweltering Saturday

They will try to march alongside the niggers but will end up getting killed by them. Just like when wh*te dogs get btfo during BLM marches by some niggers.

what the fuck is wrong with that lady's voice giving the speech. good lord its like nails on a chalkboard. these people are terrible at everything

The liberal logic is beyond comprehension

>it's all women
oh shit, mad maxine is on. the fucking lemmings can only do what they are told.

Is pic related the only argument they have on immigration and guns? This is literally what the left has become

Attached: wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.jpg (400x400, 110K)

Yes mad max is on screaming about the constitution. The same people who want to take your guns and censor your speach.

>"Surrender your weapons and accept the foreign hordes!"

>families united will never be divided
Water is wet, what is the point of this change?
Those families should be united...back in Guatemala

yes. it's a classic appeal to emotion. they have no argument.

These are the very same people who cheered on and incentivized the destruction of their own families.

this is all about immigrant families being separated.

Didn't trump sign an executive order to remedy this and correct it? didn't they offer up a Bill to solve this that was voted down by democrats?

this is just political grandstanding for Democrats

can someone redpill me on how many protesters there are. The (((news))) says it’s tens of thousands.

Then maybe all of their moralizing should be met with either a womp womp or Mrs. Lovejoy. Just call it out immediately and don't engage in the pathos

yes. and he even signed an EO that kept the families together. but you're forgetting that it was these same kikes that enacted these policies to fight human trafficking using the same "think of the children" arguments as last time.

>We need comprehensive and immigration reform
>nearly a third of los angeles county residents live in this county today
What in the fuck?

I saw a steady stream of people for about 30min. So I'd say maybe 1-2k in Chicago

This is what Jow Forums would call a 'target rich environment'

We need a savior.

Attached: breivik striking a blow for the white man.jpg (2250x1346, 878K)

Looks like they are going to try and form an Occupy encampment in Little Village. They are going to reclaim the plaza from ICE and "collaboratiing gentrifiers"

Attached: Dg9hc8hXkAYaTEe.jpg_large.jpg (1445x2047, 352K)

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

it's ok the melanin will handle it
>wh*teoid allies getting btfo all day in the hot sun

the only speakers are women and gay dudes. the democratic party is not for men.

I was a leftist liberal and marched during Occupy Wall street. But i kept getting accused of being an undercover cop since im a normal looking white male that doesn't have exposed tattoos. I knew then that i was not welcome in the Left, and if they didn't want me, so be it. Let them be controlled by retards.

>"Palestine borders have to go"

Well at least we know the Jews aren't behind this one.