SUPERPOWER 2020

SUPERPOWER 2020.

Attached: download.png (275x183, 1K)

Pajeetland must be really confident of attaining that status easily since they have not even started yet.

Slow and steady wins the race

Someone tell them that plumbing is a pre-requisite.

SUPERPOO 2020 PLY

>SUPERPOWER 2020.

Fuck yeah

emerging markets broadly aren't in a good spot so doubt it

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Attached: itsover.png (622x350, 68K)

The Muzzy and the Chinaman fear the power of the Indian.

SUPOOPOWER 2020

VIRGIN PAKISTAN
>Eternally constipated
>80%+ consanguineous, family arranged marriages
>Small miserable country, weak angular borders
>Sexually repressed, land of pedos

CHAD INDIA
>Poos whenever and wherever it wants
>Attempts to mate with anything
>Large country, most intricate borders in world, holds every meter of land
>Selacious culture

PROPER SEWER SYSTEM 2050

DESIGNATED SHITTING SOLARSYSTEM

Attached: 1530383090661.jpg (700x533, 43K)

Samefag, prob an aussie shitposter using proxy

sage slide /thread

proof:

>>>

and I repeat again to all pajeets browsing, the only stage you'll reach is the one where you'll wash the ass of China.

Attached: indian_space_program.png (1219x580, 800K)

Who would proxy away such a beautiful flag.

Hahaha I really like the spirit of setting and working towards targets but it looks difficult to achieve superpower status by 2020. My prediction is that when we develop a fully functional thorium powered reactor then India will no longer depend on crude oil and coal for electricity. And we have the largest reserves of thorium in the world. We are a truly blessed nation.

Yep. I as an Indian agree that we need to sage these threads. They serve no purpose at all.

Who even started this superpower meme?

Attached: pajeet pepe.png (288x292, 124K)

your flag is shit, it shows truly that you're still a dominion of the indian-nigger cucked U.K.

Pajeets are deluded as fuck if they think this will work

Hahaha I really like the spirit of setting and working towards targets but it looks difficult to achieve pooperpower status by 2020. My prediction is that when we develop a fully functional poop powered reactor then India will no longer depend on crude oil and coal for electricity. And we have the largest reserves of poop in the world. We are a truly blessed nation.

Trump's supreme court pick

Attached: Amul Thapar.jpg (1140x1121, 110K)

>Show flag or get out

POOPERPOWER 2018. POOPERPOWER 2018.

Lmao nice one. And possible too.

Attached: main-qimg-2f8a760d737a8f0ef39899f9531ba50f-c.jpg (338x332, 24K)

Anyone who doesn't think that India can't be the first nation into space is deluded

Attached: 1468752773328.png (1142x971, 93K)

Holt fucking shit my sides! You made my day user.

Hahaha I really like the spirit of setting and working towards targets but it looks difficult to achieve hyperpower status by 2012. My prediction is that when we develop a fully functional hyper thorium reactor then India will no longer depend on crude oil and coal for electricity. And we have the largest reserves of hyper power in the world. We are a truly a hyper blessed nation.

shit meme

1. Get rid of cocroaches that takes bribes.
2. Get rid of English culture influence in politics, cause if your politicians and elites looks in mouth of England officials on constant basis you can't be really independent.
3. Get more nukes. Nukes is good for independece. Ask Gaddafi, Sadam or any other fucker that sold this instrument of negotiations for a rope.

>estimated 100 million children in forced labour
good luck

How's that toilet witch going?

Attached: Toilet Witch.jpg (916x1072, 127K)

By 2020 India still wouldn't have a toilet in every home.