Wait a minute!

Wait a minute!
Wasn't Trump supposed to lift VISA requirement for Poles because we pay over 2% into NATO? Why are Americans actively banning millions of polish republican voters from coming to US? This doesn't make any sense. It's easier for Africans to get US citizenship than it is for Poles. Why? Republicans hate winning or something?

Attached: 20180630_201014.jpg (3088x3088, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
faculty.georgetown.edu/jod/texts/twain.german.html
youtu.be/_JTN7YnM72A
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

work on your English przemek, RAISE is coming

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354

Attached: duda humble sausage eat.jpg (720x960, 138K)

Pill me on all these bowl meals you post

Poland is garbage filled with literal subhumans

>leaf
>opinion discarded

because republicans hate all immigrants.

>Wasn't Trump supposed to lift VISA requirement for Poles because we pay over 2% into NATO?

LOL, you freeloaders get this money from Germany anyway, so no.

Becaust the evil statantic talmudic khazars control the US and they are mad as fuck that Poland won't accept Islam. They train the goyim to call Poles every horrible name their is because of it.

Attached: 1511800193859.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Canada homicide rate 1.6
Poland homicide rate 0.67

The uniparty's goal is to invade the US under the UN with Chinese and other troops.

It's been 96 years since a republican decreased the size of government.
GET OVER IT EVERYBODY

Why do you want to abandon your country to the kikes? Have you any self respect?

>If true... will be fixed
>Based Poles welcome
We'll fix

Attached: for God and Country.jpg (1280x1024, 861K)

no he never said he would do that you absolute moron
if you keep making threads such as this one I will drive to Poznań and stare at you menacingly

cheap, nutricious food that tastes good.
Looks like shit though

do you have cute sister? I'll marry her then you can come visit

jokes on you i have american citizenship

I love Polish food. My favorite dish of all-time is kielbasa & sauerkraut. Look you said, it doesn't look great but the taste is all that matters.

Just remember fellow leaf, this is what is trying to lord over your comment and act snooty right now.

Attached: 3031.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Do you have a Polish butcher near you? Try keiska. Blood sausage is a lost art in the US. It's amazing.

.A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: mission-impossible.gif (386x296, 2.01M)

Actually it will be german/swede sandniggers

kys

Attached: polska vs leaf.jpg (1106x8192, 3.92M)

There's a grocery store kinda near me that sells european food that most other stores don't. They have keiska. I eat it a few times a month.

>keiska
you mean kaszanka?

>hahaha dumb amerimutts who would want to live there
>fuck you guys for not letting a Slav shit rape baby like me in. All I have is bad food and commie blocks.

>kaszanka
Uh, yeah, looks like the same thing. I guess where I come from we use the (((yiddish))) name :O

Why do you care if we are trash when we would vote Republican?

It's KASZANKA, Kiszka is acceptable to ..not Keiska or kkaeialkas wtf....

Attached: kaszanka4.jpg (640x427, 64K)

Another name is kiszka. Modern polish diaspora in US is a joke.

Im an academic teacher. I always discriminate against ameriniggers because of that.

I knew how to pronounce it but not spell it. Thanks for the clarification.

My grandparents were the last generation to be able to speak Polish, and they don't even really remember it anymore (or much else, for that matter lol). So we pretty much just have weird fragments of words handed down from one dirt farrmer to the next through the family. Some of them if you look them up in a dictionary are like half a word that doesn't even mean the right thing, but somehow that became family slang or something from one generation to the next.

Oh well. Still got some of the reipes and that's more important than the words.

>reipes
???

recipes. Sorry, my browser is all fucked up and I can barely see what I'm typing.

Protip : knowing 2 languages boosts your IQ and allows you to think on a meta level above boundaries of one particular language. Teach your kids second lsnguage. They will thank you for that. Burgers need that extra IQ.

>and I can barely see what I'm typing
good genes

Agreed! All I know is a very small amount of Spanish, but the combination of knowing English and a little bit about Romance languages makes it a lot easier to try to be able to figure out a variety of European languages.

It would have been better if I had been taught a second language from an early age. Sadly, a lot of people who came here ~100 years ago were so focused on integrating and becoming Americans that they didn't emphasize passing down their native languages very much.

The point is the sole structure of english language determines the way people think and some concepts are unknown in english. When you know 2+ languages you start noticing how the language is structured and what are its limitations.
When you know only one language, the language shapes your reality and determines the boundries for things that can be expressed in it.

>lift VISA requirement for Poles
is this user saying that trump was supposed to make it so that polish citizens can just hop on a plane and come here no questions asked?

Absolutely. One of the most fascinating things about other languages is how they are structured. That's one of the things I like most about subbed anime with a literal translation is that you can listen to the intonation and how they pronounce the different words to convey a particular meaning, and you have to stop to think about why each sentence or idiom is put together the way it is.

It's one of the things I miss about the internet of 10-15 years ago, because now so many Europeans write English that is almost the same as what an American would write. It was much more interesting when they would use strange constructions and word choices that were closer to their native languages so you had to stop and think about what they were thinking about.

We do that in Poland as a joke. You use english language structure but with polish words and the in reverse.

For example :
"yes was" - tak było
It's a google translation word by word, obviously wrong but a pole can understand that.

Proper translation would be "it was like that".

Many funny memes came from mixing languages and can be only understood by bilingual people.

Btw, because so many young Poles learn English, they prefer to use sentences that are the same in structure in english and polish. It's easier that way. You only switch words but keep the same mental structure.

Pretty much this. An executive order can be nullified by the next president. Congress is where you get a more permanent solution.

We're going to need your most advanced plumbers for the space force.

It’s not that. It feels like every euro on this board loves to shit on America. But considering how fucked your continent is now more and more of you want to come here. Which is the point of America. A country of immigrants, specifically white ones.

>polish republican voters
the polish are as bad as muslims when it comes to voting. they vote for the ones who will let other poles into the country

>But considering how fucked your continent is
Common mistake. Every European country is a separate entity. Poland is fine, Germany is cancer. We are not a true union like US. EU is a trade union. Every country has a separate federal government.

Except we are Christian you mong.

Have you ever read anything by Mark Twain? He has a very humorous grasp of language. This is a famous essay of his about German:
faculty.georgetown.edu/jod/texts/twain.german.html

when do you think they will pass it by?

Attached: duda kawa.jpg (960x663, 150K)

I only read scientific papers because of this :

youtu.be/_JTN7YnM72A

One wonders, then, why you would waste so much time reading Jow Forums. All this aimless discussion of very little literrary or scientific merit. All just for that odd post that presents an idea or a particle of information you wouldn't know where to find anywhere else, or that bit of unmatched accidental humor?

Lukasz?

>One wonders, then, why you would waste so much time reading Jow Forums.
I need some time off from time to time. Shitposting is one of my hobbies.

Nope.

>

Attached: 1521215808807.jpg (216x234, 14K)

Because the majority of potential immigrants are SJWs.

why do you keep posting this filth here you filthy uncivilized subhuman savage, is poland so poor that you're forced to eat this shit to survive ?

haven't see your flag around these parts in a while

Attached: 36327584_10156450638769183_2876419725041074176_o.jpg (1600x1314, 213K)

there are only on 3 or 4 active kazakh-anons here

That would probably be a more interesting chart if it were made with phonemes. With letters, it is more cluttered up with how exactly each language is spelled. The different languages pronounce different languages different ways, and this way you would never be able to compare a language with a Latin-based alphabet to Cyrillic, which ruins a lot of comparisons from your part of the world.

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Fuck off we're full slavnigger

You aren't. 300 mill people for entire land surface of USA is nothing.

Just thought I should ask.

It's comfy that way though. You can go to Salt Lake City and then drive for close to an hour going West over nothing but endless white salt as far as the eye can see until you finally get to the mountains you can begin to see in the distance.

It's surreal. And you can get out of the car and lick the salt to see what it tastes like. Or piss in it. Or see the sign that says to stay away because part of the salt flats is used by the military for a bombing range.

>hohol

This. I like to be able to drive an hour without seeing another car pass, amongst many other perks.

Should be easy for him to integrate into american society then

Which Africans? Like southies and fleeing white rhodies? Because they deserve to jump the que.

looks fucking disgusting desu

I remember when I first got a car driving across northing PA in the middle of the night. Nothing but trees and the moon and maybe a truck here or there. What a wonderful feeling. You can't understand how big this place is by flying over it or living in a city.

And then if you want to live in a city or a suburb you can do that, too.