THIS!!

THIS!!

Attached: 93628.jpg (960x822, 73K)

It's true though

admit it, Jow Forums, you don't want your child to be autistic because you hate the autistic, don't you?

yeah, let's have a serious discussion about how the comfort and safety of the modern world has let weak genes survive and replicate. for every unaborted autistic child the human gene pool gets that much weaker. we are quite literally killing ourselves with kindness

>>Tfw your a straight white male and never get dragged into leftist virtue signalling for your hypothetically oppressed group.
>>Tfw they start pretending Autistic people are oppressed.
Ffs you fucking bitch you don’t speak for me. You’re as bad as the organisation “Autism speaks” which doesn’t hire autistic people to speak.

Mean while they abort Children when they are acoustic

It really is when you break it down like that, but its not how most humans process this. Vaccines w/ the potential to cause Autism vs the potential of catching a deadly disease as a result of NOT being vaccinated.

The "hatred against autism" part is obviously just emotional badgering but whatever.

Do YOU want to raise another chris-chan?

Attached: 1530324410886.webm (480x854, 1.53M)

The GEOTUS should trial UBI with people with Autism and Aspergers. It would be a real leg up! and also show the rest of the world if it is a good idea or not

Attached: 40CF83DC-FBB7-4929-B0AF-21833EFFF567.jpg (996x560, 174K)

Want to avoid autism, have kids in your late teens and early 20s instead of putting it off until you're 35.

A sound theory

Autism, ADHD, and this other bullshit is made up in 99% of cases. Take these kids, raise em in a agricultural/pre-public school environment and they'd have been perfectly normal people and neighbors. What psychologists really mean these days is your kid isn't a well shaped cog for the system, hence they need to be medicated and beat into a shapely piece to fit in the clockwork.

Depends on where the kid lies on the spectrum. If they’re highly functioning I wouldn’t mind but if they’re full non verbal head beaters then no. I don’t want to raise a kid that won’t be productive in society and useful to the gene pool. It’s not discrimination, it’s basic biology.

>h-hey we've identified the problem but instead of fixing it we're just going to keep plowing ahead
>you're all crazy and should accept this abuse instead of asking for changes to be made or you're abusing your child
This is some high level kikery.

>muh anti-autism discrimination1!11!
i found this leftistly hilarious

>tfw my mom got me vaccinated

Attached: F0F3C71F-F11D-4DB8-BC2A-995011A10E88.jpg (196x257, 26K)

That doesn't avoid autism. That, at best, may (or even may not) decrease the odds of autism in people with a genetic predisposition to autism already. If autism was only present in children bore to women over 30s then, not only would it be absolutely unique as social disabilities go, but we'd know what causes autism - which we don't.

The only reason your child would survive if you didn't vaccinate him is because of herd immunity.

Anti-vaccines people are the most retarded with absolutely no scientific culture on par with Sandy Hook deniers and 9/11 truthers.

absolutely audious racism

we'll vaccinate our way to the fourth reich, ruled by baron trump

>acoustic

Attached: 1520104516654.jpg (265x259, 22K)

I would go for the after-birth abortion plan europe is pushing now

T. Reddit pharma shill

When were you born? The amount of vaccinations children are given has increased ten fold, the more substances you pump in to a newborn or infant, the more chances of one of those substances causing or aiding a negative side effect. Obviously. There are still very solid reasons for vaccinations and no doubt they, some more than others, are important.

Go ahead don't vax your child see what might happen.

Well obviously. Choosing between mild aspergers and full blown autism is like choosing between a lisp and down syndrome - neither are preferable but the answer is obvious.

Nothing would likely happen. If a large prtion stopped, we’d probably have issues. You do realize the scare tactics are why people think vaccine advocates are big pharma shills.

An autisctic kid is a sick kid

See that’s where the logic for that that argument runs out.

Attached: 392CE826-6D07-4615-8ED1-84D9612414AD.jpg (500x713, 113K)

idiot fucking bong, consistently some of the dumbest posters

>Liberals: we need fewer stupid people in the world because they all vote republican
>Also liberals: not wanting your kids to be stupid is bigoted

Attached: ADPyMFU.png (705x464, 76K)

if you are on this site you have some form of autism.

The scare tactics are often overblown, like anti-tobacco advertising, but by design. In their eyes, its for the greater good if it's in the name of disease prevention. It's not just about protecting one person, it's about the spread of disease too.

Why did you feel the need to point out my flag on a point about women over 30 boring children and the link to autism? I know about the claimed link between pregnancy during mid life and autism. That's not how you "stop" or cure autism though.

these persons deserve to be shot uncontested

IMA WHIP MA PUNCHE

>tfw autistic
>get it from my dads aspergers
>he was a stud in college and I’m a robot

Where did I go wrong

How autistic are you and how autistic is your father?

When I was poor most of the people smoking around me were middle class and I still told them to stop fucking smoking.

Now I'm upper middle class and people will still smoke cigs in your face. Cops do it too. It's fucking irritating.

Robot as in you don't comprehend emotions or that you feel like you can't interact with society normally and are therefore feel alien? If the former I would say go through therapy, if the latter then
I would say some girls find awkward guys cute, just don't sperg out.

>I would say some girls find awkward guys cute
the fat ones or

Underrated.

Not counting leftists who socialize with disabled people for a sense of self righteousness, it's usually more plain girls. It seems to be somewhat specific, where the girl finds the lack of social dexterity to be a form of "innocence" and that as a result they see autists as people they can trust because in their minds autists can't manage themselves well enough to be manipulative or deceptive.

The end is nigh.

I will absolutely abort if I learn I'm pregnant with an autistic child, really any type of retardation.

>I would say some girls find awkward guys cute

Have you seriously not taken the lookspill yet?
If you're good looking then people will find you attractive regardless.
It literally doesn't matter how awkward / insecure you are if you're good looking. Just think of all the shy girls you've ever found cute. You didn't find them attractive because they were shy, you found them attractive because they were good looking.

So yes, girls obviously will find good looking awkward guys attractive.
If you're not good looking though you're excluded from easy mode and you're gonna have to work on making yourself a confident / interesting person to attract women that way.

hmm. well i'm not an autist but on behalf of the socially inept, that may be valuable information friendo.

are you quebec ?

yes of course looks are the #1 thing in attracting a mate, certainly short term but if you lack those looks, you need to look to other avenues yes? :')

Damn, is it that obvious ?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.
The halo effect just makes all negative traits of a good looking person attractive (e.g. a good looking shy and introverted girl will seem innocent and you'll get the feeling that you could help her break out of her shell, whereas a 2/10 shy girl just seems like a weird outcast that you should avoid).

Awkwardness, lack of confidence etc. are only attractive in good looking people. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you can just stay awkward on the logic that "shy girls are cute so I must come off as attractive too", because it doesn't work if you're not good looking.

"just b confident bro" is true, but one of the hardest pills to swallow is that looks alone are the main thing that make you attractive, and if you're good looking nothing else matters. The honest phrase really should be "If you were born good looking that would be enough, but since nature wasn't so kind to you you're going to have to put in extra effort, so just have excellent hygiene, try and make yourself an interesting person, dress well, and just b confident bro".

Yes, quebecois are all terrible people.

You're beyond right, but you say this as if you're the first person to think of this. This is an observation anyone could make about themselves if they had the intelligence to analyse their own thoughts and how they see members of the opposite sex.

Can't argue with that

>what is quality of life?
I have a living will that if I'm ever in an accident or anything where I'm left mentally disabled to take me off all life support immediately.

ie I want an autistic kid

As an autist I really fucking hope vaccines don't cause autism, because if they do then lefties will knowingly try to give their kids autism in order to make them more "diverse" and "interesting". Fucking evil people.

>hating autism
>being on Jow Forums
pick one

Attached: 1497127803483.jpg (640x630, 52K)

that left uppercut won the fight, that kick won the next one.

whats the story behind this

yes and i only accept quebecois gf

Autistic trucker picked a fight with a slightly less autistic trucker.

Dont do that, seriously. They're worse than Mexicans.

no , i speak french i'm from yurop

i will forgive you

Or you can C. not be a fucking idiot... Skip vaccines, avoid shitholes, and live healthy.

Pic related.
>downs and retarded kids are cute
Have fun wiping your 40yo child’s ass

Attached: 55CC53FF-0401-4314-8999-03E7FE7B6280.jpg (750x663, 255K)

I would rather have my child sick and disabled with something i can exploit for social brownie points than the small chance of other illness

>WHY DONT YOU HAVE MENTALLY RETARDED KIDS THAT ARE LITERALLY VEGETABLES YOU BIGOT
>DONT YOU WANT TO STRAIN THE ECONOMY AND YOUR RESOURCES FOR THE REST OF ITS LIFE

Attached: disgust face.webm (304x288, 1.25M)

All autistic and mentally challenged kid should have been aborted. This should be a national policy. They offer absolutely nothing but hardship to the world.

>what might happen.
VS.
>what will certainly happen
I'm literally forcing autism on my child to prevent it from dying of 3rd world diseases, which it might get. That's the same logic insurance company shills for their shit. I mean you need this in Canada, but not in the rest of the 1st world.

Literally like 40 percent of the reason I'm never having a kid is out of the fear that it'll come out autistic, downs, etc. and that I'll be stuck trying to take care of a literal retard for the rest of my life. I'd almost certainly end up killing the kid out of sheer frustration and rage before year 5.

This place is full of autistic people

>infactual
she's literally retarded

Hard to live healthy when you arent immune to anything bud

Attached: 1529560377855.jpg (640x630, 45K)

I found average shy girls cute, because I have a somewhat left skewed beauty standards and because I am an introvert who gets annoyed by shallow talkative girls. I am pretty in tune with my emotional biases desu.

I'm an autist and this is fucking stupid

Reminder what I said does not represent the majority of women. Most women are obsessed with social proof.

>for every unaborted autistic child the human gene pool gets that much weaker
Hilariously false. For practically every unaborted autistic child the genepook shrinks by one bc we are responsible enough not have children.

>whats the story behind this

the south lost the war

>is made up
Except it's not, decades of research by objective doctors and scientists. Just lurk if you dont know a single thing about psychiatry.

I should have made this point first but social ineptness is mostly caused by inexperience. Thus, it is something you really can overcome you just need to run "social interaction models" with people you trust (trust part is to avoid the feeling of social rejection that might make you give up) and update your behavior accordingly.

>but not in the rest of the 1st world.
You seem to forget the 3d world is imported by the thousands, bringing all these diseases with them. Vaccinated ? They wouldnt even use a condom if their whole country has aids and ebola.

I do hate autists, yes. The harcore ones weird me out.

Does this even make sense? I wont have my children vaxxed. Watch the movie called Vaxxed! Thats, if you want the truth.

>think you know better when you're healthy
>when you really get sick you're begging us for help

Pathetic.

Hi there, Jew, Share Blue Faggot.
No shekels for you today.

>watching a movie and calling it truth

Is this good bait?

If you haven't notice my flag. I'm pretty aware of it and I get reminded everyday when stepping outside. Nevertheless if you don't mingle with them, you'll be fine.

>if you don't want to spend your entire life caring for a person with intellectual capacity of a clever dog you hate the mentally ill

holy shit she needs to be sterilized.

Jow Forums is already full. Stop giving your children vaccines, for fuck's sake.

Attached: frog6.jpg (400x388, 19K)

*NOT GIVING
fuckin typo

Attached: frog4.jpg (250x198, 7K)

Can I get a legit source on that? Every source that was used on that topic failed at the scientific method and was refuted.
I just want something to work with.

we know yu are jew

nice

>I was a weird aspergersy dork with mild OCD and social anxiety until I was 16 and then turned normal
>fiance was a weird aspergersy dork with mild OCD and social anxiety until she was 15 and then turned normal

How 2 avoid kids being weird?

Undiagnosed but most likely borderline says: Austists aren't real people. Aspies are best utilized as code monkeys or sex slaves. Anyone not useful should be shot on site.

This only applies to whites(humans), though. I am 100% supportive of humane animal treatment.

Sounds like you figured it out fuckface. Try talking to your kids.

A clever dog can get me a beer from my fridge. An autist might just pass me the mustard if he manages to get the damn fridge open

> the 30 year old boomer takes off his headset to lay the smack down