Countries whose history matters

Countries whose history matters.

Attached: Countries whose history matters.png (1357x628, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA
youtube.com/watch?v=anflTyvUwBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA

You may laugh now... but you will not be laughing soon.

Attached: file.png (264x209, 33K)

Add Poland, it's important to teach the world how NOT to run a country.

Sadly, the man speaks the truth.. Polejcie mu wódki...

Attached: Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

>america
>history
lol

Attached: 1529764182391.png (1992x950, 133K)

Fuck I meant you :D

>your face when

Attached: trollfessor.jpg (453x342, 70K)

>leaf

even tho I fucking hate Belgium, they have some great history in the Congo

mutt education

Israels history, sadly, matters.

Poland's history matters. Without them we would all be sucking Ottoman cock.

>be mongol
>invade Europe
>leader dies of natural causes
>go back to Mongolia to pick a new leader
A great polish victory

Even better is pre-Belgium Congo history, they were slavers, selling off their fellow blacks for shekels. The entire region turned to shit (moreso) when the British empire banned slavery. Belgium inherited the mess and took a don’t break what kinda works approach.
Of course, according to marxists, it’s all white peoples fault.

yeah, people like him are running it

i'd include australia to be honest famalam. they've literally went from a prison colony to being top notch blokes. surely worth a mention.

>leaf hating on poles
why am i even suprised

>absolutely retarded comment
>leaf
>sounds about right

Ethiopia's history doesn't matter? Wtf op, pick up a history book.

Here we go

Attached: realmap.jpg (1357x628, 316K)

global cultural influence through history matters. So no Australia. OP's map is not that bad, but I don't know why Sweden is red. Also Japan is questionable.

vikings
(((they))) still fear the Samurai

Hey! They saved Western Europe from lenin's communism in 1921 in the Polish-Soviet war.

>t. NATOcuck

>not including Israel
The salt is real.

>Japan
>Muh samurais and animes

Cringe

>Also Japan is questionable.

I guess it's understandable that Poland does not cover WW2 in their education.

fix it for you

Attached: location.gif (750x446, 16K)

>mutts talking about history

Attached: snLplqq-1.jpg (440x960, 55K)

Iraq?

The only two countries that really matter are Canada and Australia in the coming era
Please educate yourselves

I mean, not to be self deprecating, I would say we had some moderate to low influence on the world and locally quite strong.
That's the same "influence" that Poland had, gook. That shit was planned beforehand and Japan was only a pawn. Also I said culturally. If you want to count manga as culture, then ok, lol

It pains me to say it, but Arabia should be colored in as well. Islam and the Rashidun Caliphate had a big, disastrous impact on history.

>crete
>tunisia
>libya
>belgium
>norway
>ireland
>bulgaria
>israel
>syria
>lebanon
>jordan
only the uneducated would think these regions haven't had a significant impact on western history.

I'll take countries that will be vassals of china before the end of the century for $500

>That's the same "influence" that Poland had, gook. That shit was planned beforehand and Japan was only a pawn.

1. poland rolled over like a little bitch for germany and USSR

2. japan conquered and occupied most of the south pacific

Like I said, it's not surprising that Poland does not dwell on WW2 details.

libyia had littly no one living there before modern times.

even after modernization its poulation is the size of israel.

tunis you can make an argument. libya was simply the area between tunis and egypt.

civilization literally began in iraq.

Not sure why Hungary isn't colored in as well, they had several major impacts on European history.

incorrect.

sigh

>he's under mutt thumb
>he knows it
>there's nothing his tulip ass can do about it
>he knows that too

Attached: how nato works.jpg (952x534, 76K)

>austria
>history matters
>but not israel

>what is leptis magna
and SIGNIFICANTLY more importantly
>what is cyrene

>Japan
>USA
>Fucking Sweden

KEK

Countries, not regions

you have a nu-age definition of 'civilization' if you think this.

then most of the shit on OP's map doesn't matter.

All Americans love Australians. Steve Irwin was an international treasure.

Japan history literally impacts a lot of Chinese and Russian history

I would also color northwest Pakistan and northern Afghanistan. Why? Because BMAC, Bactria, and Sogdia where were Mahayana Buddhism and Zoroastrianism developed. Zoroastrianism in that region before spreading to Iran. In fact, such a region was heavily important to "Greater Iran".

BTW, modern Iranians are not mongrels. Since 900 BCE, genome has remained stable. Check graph.

Attached: My genetic continuity.png (721x341, 32K)

I know those things, but I deem them not something that matters that much in whole history. Also Poland did alright given fighting with two enemies and having just 20 years of existing after over a century of not existing. Seems like mutts don't dwell on WW2 details either.

In Shahnameh, the region I am referring to in Eastern Greater Iran was called "Turan", which Turks wrongly appropriated.

People of Tur were distinguished from people of Pars region, Western Iran.

considering we whipped your ass in 1812 and literally torched your White House you better show some goddamn respect regarding our history ya little piss-ant.

Attached: Burn-the-White-House.jpg (1413x1158, 399K)

ok, my polish friend. I will leave and let you have this thread.

Thanks for including us. American history if full of alpha males. My favorite person of all time is Teddy Roosevelt. He was shot in the chest and he said "It takes much more than that to kill a bull moose". That is something straight out of an action flick.

Those tarrifs Trump is setting up will be great for our economy i'll give you that.
It looks like you don't know anything about the Netherlands thats for sure

The fact you missed out Norway is shocking. The fucking vikings really? Your missing them out? And Switzerland? Those bastards avoided 2 (((World Wars))) through shear no fucks given.

Aztecs, Incas... Sort this map out

which to be fair made them historically uninteresting.

1500 years of fending off muslims

and finally this

:(

Attached: david-the-builder-before-the-battle-of-didgori.jpg (670x500, 58K)

>incas
>history
wat

nice larp wang
the Canadians might be to polite to say it but you have to go back

checked and keked

>maybe if i change the subject, he'll forget how his nation owns mine through NATO

Attached: 68480.jpg (200x150, 10K)

fixed

Attached: 1530386599395.png (1357x628, 60K)

+1

I'm sure many americans don't know their own history. I'm talking about the average population not the high functioning retards of Jow Forums

ok

Right because a nation that couldn't beat Poland was going to conquer Western Europe.

I'm kind of surprised that Teddy Roosevelt of all people would be known in South Asia.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F127515%2F573bc44760 (950x534, 123K)

Say what nigga::::

Attached: 156123_49167a.jpg (370x279, 37K)

do the poles hate romanians?
I understand the friendship with Hungary but we were allies for long years in the middle ages and so on.

Attached: BHM.jpg (560x315, 136K)

It really didn’t, their culture is pretty amazing, currency always on formed and have gun rights to every citizen yet have never had a mass shooting. They’re cool af. Plus the scenery is beautiful, heavenly.

Attached: 5FBFFCAB-D0EF-4A16-B06E-687C5036FE86.jpg (736x736, 140K)

>murican education

>he doesn't know the Netherlands are literally crypto jews jewing everyone even jews
>he thinks NATO has influence in the Netherlands
sad

>America
What history?

Attached: who-you-talking-to-dutch.jpg (646x495, 47K)

penis

noted

>when your nation is so pathetic that you call yourselves jews to sound good

Attached: 24345.jpg (460x276, 37K)

I don't understand why people think Japan is important country historically. They are some weird gooks living in island with weird fetishes and anime shit. Mostly cucked because they adapted European imperialism unlike Chinese people.

Attached: the-i-dont-commit-war-crimes-starter-pack-1370833.png (500x397, 89K)

>chinese

Fuck off chang

>They’re cool af
I think it's time for some sorely needed education, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=anflTyvUwBk

Attached: Jew_01.png (238x220, 32K)

Yiss

Attached: 3143432.jpg (720x714, 155K)

>Literally caused the direct fall of Russia and made it weak enough to fall to Communism
>Why does it matter

Why do you matter seeing as how you're a 50 iq retard

Attached: 1526086177476.jpg (600x557, 67K)

Oh cool, so we’re irrelevant now, does that mean you yuropoors can stop kvetching over us allegedly ruining your continent.

PAY DEBT

Attached: 873456785.png (1357x628, 45K)

Sucking Jewish cock.

lives in a country where people are convinced cutting off part of your dick is a good thing
>laughs at other countries who out jew jews

Attached: 1526166490124.jpg (800x800, 42K)

Mexico has more interesting history, American history is literally just Jewish accounts.

Fuck off kike. Equal rights controlled by Jews mean equal amount of people to control.

>mongolia

I have no problem with this

we don't want to be part of your world

yeah sardinia, corsica, "greece", iran, "mongolia", "egypt", denmark, the netherlands, and "austria" sure have had far reaching impacts