Would you support the US and Canada becoming one nation?

Attached: Flag_map_of_Canada_and_United_States_(American_Flag).png (2000x2000, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA
youtu.be/oLLt-a6dI_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTj1ecLm27A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day of the rake is coming

Isn't Canada only like 60% white

better than any % of Norwegian

when America becomes sovereign as Trump promised then yes I would because then we can flush the brown down south

youtube.com/watch?v=U5l0tMhlEuA

This is the better alternative

Attached: Rightful.png (1638x892, 134K)

>Population of Canada: 36.29 million (2016)
>Population of United States: 325.7 million (2017)

Absolutely not. That's not a merge, that's conquest.

In comparison, it's like making India or China a U.S. state & giving them all the same voting rights as American citizens and then watching as they completely dominate politically based off sheer numbers.

And add a bunch of liberal Canadian votes? No.

your country is overwhelming more liberal than conservative so I don't really know why you think you get to say anything

Do you even know what Canada is today? It's one big joke. Their whole economy was based on housing market and now they're literally bankrupt.

Attached: ha gayy.jpg (1543x868, 170K)

Probably because he was asked for his opinion you stupid jack off

Attached: 91B16057-8A4F-4427-AB5E-CB54F0D4F589.jpg (720x545, 273K)

Only if it’s by a US invasion.

can we please stop saying dumb shit like this

Canada is guilty only of having an outstandingly bad government and being a Jow Forums meme. I can't judge at all giving my flag. They still don't deserve to have their country dominated by 300m+ Americans more so than already when they aren't merged nations.

No you moron, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

make me you fuck off Ontarian faggot

FUCK NO.

only if we deport all the canadians first

Only if they're nonvoting territories except for Alberta.

We’ll give you minnesota (who are traitorous scum and wannabe-Canadians anyway) in return for the evil rednecks in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Deal?

Dominated? I hardly consider more rights to be dominated.

If Canada were part of the USA, Hillary would have won.

I support 100%, what's the soonest we can invade?

>They still don't deserve to have their country dominated by 300m+ Americans

Actually they do.

Attached: tf.jpg (650x568, 48K)

Give SoCal to the mexicans, annex canada, close the borders problem solved

Attached: sophie.png (1008x670, 1.11M)

No, we don’t need more virtue-signaling faggots.

Um, sweetie. She did win.

Attached: DSNjPmlVwAEvl7S.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

this doesn't even make any sense since you don't understand how our electoral system works. 4 million more Americans already voted for Hillary anyway, that should tell you the measure of stupidity and liberalism in America.

We don't vote for the PM, we vote for local MPs who represent us in Parliament. If your local PC party conservatives are a bunch of shitbags there's no reason to vote for them.

>elect castro jr
>don't deserve to have their country dominated

Attached: 1445823559157.jpg (500x313, 20K)

No, I don't want even more immigrants.

Thats why she is in the White House, huh sweety?
COPE

So let's just assume you're taking under the United States wing, this is pretty much the only realistic possibility given U.S. military dominance. When you say "more rights", you mean (presumably) the first and second amendment. Alongside that "deal" would also come near absolute free movement, right to residence, employment rights, so on. Sure, you get a certain degree of "sovereignty" as a state like all U.S. states do but their population dwarfs yours, and your welfare system is also substantially more "generous" than many parts of the U.S., this means you see a flood of new arrivers (very likely undesirables anywhere that offers generous state aid) & you also have that bloated population now dictating regional and town elections, and x10 your current population dictating your national elections and whatever else, referendums when the need arises, etc.

The U.S. is also getting all the downsides of having Canada under their wing, but given their size, I think the downsides are way more prevalent for Canada.

The U.S. would already almost surely intervene if Canada saw any hostile military action taken against them, so you don't even gain anything on that front.

don't give them voting rights and then we can talk... Alberta gets to vote.

Attached: 451282978.jpg (4000x2581, 1.71M)

Then you're fucked for Obama.

jesus that's long. kek.

>23,000,000 liberal cucks added overnight
>cuck ham
>frenchies
It’s the perfect plan

Fuck off you eskimo faggot.

Attached: 1528862392420.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Severely underrated

You're so beyond retarded that it's impossible to comprehend your stupidity.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-154411_Chrome.jpg (1080x715, 492K)

except less than 40% of the country actually voted Liberal last election, try again.

you forgot to subtract the 30,000,000 votes on Hillary's side from dead voters, unregistered voters, and illegals (who have no constitutional right to vote) user.

It's okay though, let me tune my mini violin for you

They're already giving the country away to Chinese colonizers. If we don't take it over it's going to be a chink/muslim/nigger hostile state to our North. They're really not going to have a say in this if they keep trying to give Vancouver to China.

Attached: 1529901203475.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

what?

And look at the population inside those blue squares you complete moron.

No. We have enough faggots and Somalis and cucked self-hating whites, thanks.

Sorry "SWEETIE" 8 million of those Hillary votes were from illegal immigrants.

youtu.be/oLLt-a6dI_0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTj1ecLm27A

no

Attached: 19059838_10156171775716092_3132586093859145598_n.jpg (637x397, 33K)

>implying we haven't redeemed ourselves by electing an endless wellspring of memes as president

Attached: 23518836_1771099909591247_7045174514237345491_n.jpg (853x543, 65K)

No

I don't have a magnifying glass you dumb faggot.

LOL Yeah, Chinese gangsters came over and laundered their money into gambling and buying real estate in Vancouver.

30million illegals, right

Ok but with Canada's flag. It's simply more aesthetic than US clusterfuck.

Attached: wei2ahyjweix.jpg (400x387, 67K)

Canada uses the same party system the UK system uses which encourages tribalism and bad results time and time again. The purpose was, 400 years ago, to prevent civil war, now its purpose is people like Trudeau and Theresa May becoming PMs.

Dominate me with free speech Trump daddy!

got some evidence for 30 million votes? kek

The canacucks are all hugging the border already anyways, just fucking annex them already and kick that faggot trudeau out of office.

Attached: 1529727853897.jpg (926x768, 197K)

Kick out all kikes and chinese and 3/4ths of other poc and hang liberals then I don't see why not

Nobody strategically votes for a particular Prime Minister.

only if every Canadian was incinerated

>Would you support the US and Canada becoming one nation?

Fuck off were full.

Attached: Cucks.png (1198x702, 762K)

Well then Canada is massively different to the UK, which I find quite odd given both human nature and our shared party voting system which does encourage strategic and tribal voting.

> you’re still Canadians. You can visit but I don’t want to be in a country with people who can allow Trudeau to be elected.

A FUCKING LEAF!
Are you serious nigger?

This. After you guys have your race war please go north and 'liberate' us killing every no white

>dat lebensraum

Attached: 1530043610980.jpg (900x900, 58K)

No.

Less than 50%

remember in southpark that we nuked canada? that was great

>overwhelmingly libtard
>republicans control all three branches of government

I see you remembered to take your dillusional pills this morning

>race war

I wish

Why don't you just exterminate the canucks just like you did with those injuns?

Its around 70-80%, But most Canadians live in cities so you get an insane amount of cucked people because cities fags are degenerate everywhere.

which is why your current leaders are liberals?
the huge density of illegals and "DIVERSITY" Who would have known?

fucking leafs, do you wanna be cucked or what?

Attached: 1518400568404.jpg (552x471, 30K)

My city is 90% white

All the darkies and mudskins move to shitholes like Ontario and BC.

You don't think the (((media))) is trying its hardest to start one?

Attached: bayoney.jpg (680x750, 90K)

Alberta is currently run by NDP (far left) so fuck off faggot.

>still not understanding our political system

You vote who is best going to represent your area in Parliament, not who's going to lead the country. If we're going to go by this, 60% of the country didn't want Liberals in federal office whatsoever.

Whose fault is it that you don't know anything about parliamentary politics?

I would like the land, but not the Canadians.

Ok but we keep the leaf

Attached: 41S0fKix6lL.jpg (448x265, 22K)

canadians have the mentality of europeans, they are pozzed potheads

It isn't desu

The old one was way fucking better

id argue less. 20 years at less than replacement birth rate (around 1.5, one of lowest for whites in world). were around 24 million in that period. currently at 37 million. plus over a million temperary foreign worker visas given out annually and 10 year renewable work visas and school visas, which are not counted in population.

regardless, 37 million - 24 million = 13 million new people in 20 years. Assume around 80% white 20 years ago and you have about 20 million people give or take as actual white population then. so our gap is now 17 million in 20 years.

thats with negative growth for white birthrates and a baby boomer top heavy age distribution.

our numbers are below 20 million white. our population is 37 million. lets assume it dropped to 18 million white. not unreasonable and likely conservative given that birthrate (would argue closer to 15 million than 20 million). 18/37 = little over 50% white.

And this is a conservative estimate.

>79 stars and 435 stripes
Pls

Then offer's withdrawn

I fucking loathe Canadians more than Mexicans.

five eyes should unite as a counter to china. new zealand especially is in danger.

Compare this to Hillary Clinton getting 4 million more votes than Trump, indicative of how liberal the US is. EC is the only thing that saved you.

>but muh 30 million illegal votes!

Attached: 1509770882129.png (1042x272, 30K)

meh. folks in fort McMurray were cool. Made a lot a money with suncorp

You guys have Trudy. Pretty cucked I'd say.

73% white

USA is less than 60% white tho

Attached: landscape-1518524211-gene-wilder-willy-wonka.jpg (980x490, 58K)

Fine, but Québec annexes Louisiana and sends their language police

Thing about Canada is we don't have set in stone party provinces, we also don't have two parties who in actuality are just Jew parties.

Attached: 1512394425507.png (942x301, 30K)

Why are you larping as a democrat SWEETIE?

and you have a shabbos goy President, but that's SOP for American politics

Attached: 1516952331798.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I find this to be very disrespectful to Old Glory. Cuckanada will never be apart of the the US. Ever.

I'm not familiar with Canadian politics, only your party/MP election system as its identical to ours which has encouraged tribalism amongst Labour/Conservative since they were Cavaliers and Roundheads in the English civil war.

Electing parties has its many benefits, but one thing is for sure, Nigel Farage (whom has turned out to be little more than a coward in the last year) would've won the 2014/2015 General election when the UKIP memento was at its highest: what prevented UKIP winning was a combination of loyal working-class Labour voters who believe the party to be the same as it was 100 years ago, Conservative strongholds, who again, haven't realised the Conservative party hasn't been Conservative for 40+ years, and tactical/strategics voting both locally and nationally, i.e people voting for Labour to keep LibDems out, or Conservative to keep Labour out, even the Greens and independents.

Even the BNP could've stood a chance, perhaps not its leader, in a more direct democracy. I don't understand why Canada would be any different since this isn't anything unique to Britain, its just how human nature and how humans act in large numbers when given the right to vote in elections.

it doesnt matter the white percentage of your country, just your area. My area is 96 percent white and I can't remember the last time I heard about a murder or a burglary. I hardly think that's coincidence.

I mean, that increases the white ratio of the US.