Women can’t find educated men, which leads to the white race dying out

90 per cent of graduate women surveyed in a recent study were delaying motherhood not to pursue careers, but because they couldn’t find a suitable man.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html

Attached: 3F45E9F3-4D23-4582-8AE0-31F7199AB1BD.jpg (991x1239, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They value a man's education over the man's ability to provide and will suffer for it.

Nothing to do with it

They just have high standards like most incels

Attached: Birthrate_Feminism.png (1344x3216, 514K)

WAAAAHHHHHHHH

I WANT TO COMPETE WITH MEN, TAKE AWAY SOME OF THEIR JOBS, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE THE BREAD WINNER!

Fuck women dude. With each passing day I see rape as a viable option.

>they will be left out
Isn't that the other way around?

Hypergamy is hell of a drug.

>study vaginal basket weaving
>ooooh Im so educated now. where is my billionaire white knight?

The educated, good looking men are going for the women in their 20s who aren't feminist cunts, but the whole "I can't find an educated man" is a pretty good excuse for fucking carnival cruise douchebags all through your 20s and ranting against marriage.

It's these roasties own fault for acting like they are too good for guys who were smart enough to not waste their time and money on college.

>Why are there are not any rich, handsome, chad princes for me to marry? I'm educated and I've only screwed 35 guys since my first at 14.
Women have it so rough.

With that premature balding I think so, yes.

Ok, so after the race war, women are back to being legal property of their fathers if husbands. Check.

so where can one find these women? I am genuinely interested in actually talking to one.

All men now are gay or like trannies , nobody left to grab them by the pussy

You're not really highly educated if you just have a Bachelor's degree. It means fuck all in today's university degree churning machine. Try again, "educated" women. Or perhaps get TRULY educated and get a Masters and PhD.

>couldn’t find a suitable man.
who the fuck says that men must solve this issue?

they cant find suitable men because men cant find decent jobs. thoes who can then have 20x what they used to to choose from so why the fuck settle down.

When will they realize men have adopted strategies of either ignoring them completely or pump and dump? Will they realize it is because of their vanity and lack of femininity? Will they realize a man who would stay with them for a lifetime would have preferred their company at 18 rather than over 25? That they piss away their most precious resource to have a brief burnout phase of debauchery or competition with men?

Who am I kidding?

Men don't value an education that does nothing for you in the real world. Men value practical knowledge and hard work, both of which earn more than a useless liberal arts degree.

Is that (((Casey Calvert)))? I like jerking off to her, but would never stick my fiddle in her, let alone have a child with her.

>Women can’t find educated men,
They have their doctor's degree hitting 30 asking :
>where are the good men located at?
and after 35 they start contemplating suicide and collecting cats.
FUCK
THEM!

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4919208/The-women-clever-boyfriend.html
>Men may claim to want educated women,
The fuck they do.

Why is at men marrying down the socioeconomic ladder common yet ansolutely unthinkable that a female “elite” marries a pleb?

The bloodbath is beginning...

literally the same mindset as incel scum

protip to both sides: you aren't worth shit

How smart are educated women? Compared to educated men, at least?

Most men don't really mind woman's education at all. They want woman who is pretty and nice to be around.

Modern women wish that men would value same things in them that they value in men.

They want men who make more than they do. They also go to institutions that do nothing or are antagonistic towards men attending college. Jews have really fucked up our countries.

Attached: 1504161494229.jpg (400x400, 56K)

Women are legit the greatest enemy of western civilization besides kikes.

Attached: 1516331599332.jpg (1051x951, 241K)

Translated: they want a quiet, presentable, succesful, beta male to lock down and show off to their friends, while they fuck alphas

Western women are evil.

If you can't find a man after getting an MRS degree you're probably worthless.

>1 post by this ID
CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF?
MODS MODS!!! DO YOUR JOB

Attached: 1530155255740.jpg (570x773, 102K)

I would legit be a stay at home dad raising kids so my well educated wife worked. Too bad women would never want that.

Lots of tradesmen make more than your typical woman with shit degree. Women consider the social aspect in this too, they want their man to vote liberal, have prestigous circle of friends and to "have class", it's equally important to man earning more.

Absolute bullshit. These vapid cunts do not have to take responsibility for their actions, yet they believe they are able to hold power. In 1980, Robert Graham started a sperm bank that made the sperm of Nobel Prize winners (“geniuses” ) available to women who wanted to become pregnant. It closed in 1999. Sperm banks have discovered that women do not choose sperm just on the basis of the intelligence or success of the donor. They pick the physical characteristics they want in their child, usually selecting characteristics similar to themselves. They certainly want a healthy good-looking child of above-average intelligence but, after that, they select on the basis of all sorts of quirky things, such as does the sperm donor like cats, was he born on a farm, is he a good swimmer, etc.?

tl;dr women should not be voting or holding public office

Attached: 1495408493493.png (482x778, 462K)

I look forward to more roasties making it to pic related

Attached: 1525848416655.png (833x738, 260K)

I can only imagine the butthurt of the guy who made this image

because it's beta and against our instincts.

WTF? I am here.

>"I'm not a virgin and I don't want to sacrifice anything for a family, why won't guys just get with the picture?"

I know a neet master with this arrangement. His wife even invests in his business. Its a strange relationship that I do not want.

I can only imagine how much of a white knight faggot you are to bother replying with such pointless shit like "lol butthurt" instead of refuting anything.

>can't find an educated man
>settle for a 70 IQ monkey that will leave them with 5 mutts

all of these articles are bullshit and women don't actually know what they want and spout bullshit if you ask them. you have to be the guiding hand in their life.

Attached: 1418000647088.jpg (280x268, 31K)

Because a king marries and she becomes a queen. A queen just marries some faggot, but he wont be a king.

got this from the article
>Like many arts degrees, her media and communications course is dominated by female students, and Natasha claims the few male undergraduates ‘lack the intellectual maturity to handle conversations’.

>Yet even more mature men fail to show the requisite enthusiasm for her university projects — which include a radio documentary she recently produced on ‘the pressure that black women are under to adhere to white beauty stereotypes’.

>I'm too good for a majority of men
>why can't I find a man

Attached: laugh9.gif (400x373, 3.85M)

Do women not realise that most men do not value education in their partners?
In fact for many it's a detriment.
Men unironically like doting on women and getting them things, and making them beholden to them.

Also Education!=Intelligence.

>Male students taking communications classes for their diversity requirement don't care about the class

Shocking. Really shocking.

see
Women literally have no idea what they want or what is good for them. They don't think long term well, and their desires change by the hour

>She acknowledges some of her degree subjects were a bit ‘out there’ — they included gender and sexuality in Africa and reproduction in new medical technology — but adds: ‘It was hurtful that men didn’t want to talk about them.

So SJW who wants traditional but still eternally supportive Chad instead of some soiboy. She'll surely meet many interesting cats in the future.

anons who marry a 18-25 wife will have to pull extra duty

we are talking 10+ children each

You’d still fuck the shit out of her, don’t lie. She’s probably a bitch in bed, wants it several times.

>women enter the workforce
>labor is massively devalued from increase in supply
>jobs don't pay for shit anymore
it's what you wanted, sweetie

How is this even supposed to be even remotely realistic?
I'm too lazy to dig into specific statistics but afaik in western countries the gender distribution of college graduates should be more or less equal across all fields with the female dominated and the male dominated fields cancelling each other out.
The only factor I can see there is educated men who have no problem settling for women less educated than them.

But ultimately it's pretty safe to assume that these women just have stupidly high standards in other categories, too.

t. single college graduate

Attached: kot suffering in the void.jpg (604x604, 58K)

lmao

>Well I haven't found the perfect man yet so I will just focus on my career

Attached: white women in a nutshell 38.jpg (2048x1347, 305K)

rape was always a viable reproductive strategy

god made women weak and slow for a reason

of course, but I won't commit lol. This continues to degrade the THOT. Dicks are easy for them to find, but impossible to keep. At least the dicks they want that is.

>so where can one find these women?
they are all over okcupid, but they won't respond to you unless you are college educated, over 6 ft tall, and make over 6 figures

White men are a meme

college is too hard, fuck these ambitious cunts

well fug

Things never fudnamentally changed between men and women.
They have lower demands today than they were allowed to have 1 or 2 generations ago.

However the incentives no longer work in their favour. So men are opting out. It's all natural in a free market, given the current state of things.

I don't really see a light at the end of the tunnel, either.

When I look at my situation. Women have been quite welcoming towards me in my lifetime, in general but I have been salty as fuck about the state of things from day 1.

I don't see potential for recovery because, even if women can be alright as people, their sexual nature forces men into a constant state of limbo, unless you are an overachiever and that only works out with constant positive reinforcement, a good home, good genetics, etc.

This might be the end of the story, for all normal (read: sub-par) men.

I don't think women are happy with this but they cannot change their nature.

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 10K)

Things men want to talk about:
>Rousseau's social contract
>Locke's Civil Government
>Hobbes Leviathan
>Philosophy in general

Things men don't to talk about:
>Abortion
>Gender and sexuality in Africa

actually, women outnumber men in bachelors degree

also, how many educated men have married a non-educated woman?

>college is too hard
4u

yes because I'm retarded

>>Rousseau's social contract
>Locke's Civil Government
>Hobbes Leviathan
>Philosophy in general

Hey man, I just want to talk about tennis, Brexit, free speech and neural network connectonmics.

Attached: 35863F97-C38E-4FAA-88F1-66C4D6C1B1DC.jpg (620x349, 130K)

Are you being serious? Why would you say that?

If only they weren't so busy "finding themselves" in college and instead tried being likeable people

>Shortage of (((educated)))) men.

good less roasties reproducing

> Most gender inequal
> Chad
> Niger
> Mali

Attached: 1528524081567.jpg (228x221, 8K)

i can't compete economically against women, i guess i'll just play vidya

Those educated cunts would make 1 kid max anyway so its irelevant,if you dont have 6 the shitskins will be majority by 2040 anyway.

No point in dating educated women who don't wanna breed. Stay single ya miserable bitch.

Roasties do.

She's set herself up to be the breadwinner and now she needs to go find a young wife to support while who will birth and care of the children while she works, just like a man would do. It's very simple, really. She wanted to be like a man, so that's what she's now supposed to do. As a man looking for a wife, she should probably eschew older women with reduced fertility.

Does she get it now?

become a small farmer and you can stay around your kids all day long while raising them in a jew free environment

Am I just salty if I go "hey you wanted feminism, this is the grave you dug."

its not intellect
its just their bad personality, if you cant find any man out of all in the world, theres something wrong with YOU

tho I wonder if its similar to a level which I am at, as I am Jow Forums I often get mires on me, often from lower level females...but often just okay females look at me and I just dont know what do then. Dont really want to hate them or date them.

Its a shame that the magic of random thots entering your life is kinda gone from society. Everything is so neatly organized, so bland, no magic and mystery anywhere. Quite horrible.

It's almost like women hate being the bread winner but still want to enjoy having the prestige that comes with it. Nah, couldn't be that though.

try picking up women at the grocery store

Why does she need an educated man to talk about Netflix shows with and to pose with on Instagram?

Abominable western wamyn with chips on their shoulders (aka 'roasties') are of 0 interest to me, they may as well be invisible. Nature will bring them to justice. It massively sucks though that the boomer scum keeps handing over positions of power over to these cunts though allowing them to do lots of damage before they disappear.

RARE

first flag best flag

Women wanted to be propelled to success in university and the workforce, and they were happy to do that at the expense of men using affirmative action. But they never realized that men don't give a shit about their degree in feminist literature studies or low-paying job at a wildlife non-profit. So they've reduced the opportunities for men to succeed in ways that matter to them, they've succeeded in ways that men don't care about all while delaying marriage and losing their looks, and they refuse to adjust their standards even a little bit.

Women are legitimately retarded.

Attached: 1528773378157.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

Old hags should just kill themselves.

Attached: 1524550415512.png (516x496, 250K)

> lack of educated men

They don’t even care about education. They want a trophy husband. They need fancy clothes, fancy house, and fancy husband to impress their friends and inflate their egos. That is all. So much value has been placed on education in America that it causes women to pretend to be smart simply for ‘prestige’ and ego. Take women in tech for example... super smug about muh women power. It’s not about science to them, it’s about a title of ‘scientist’ that they can strut around with.

Their egos are overinflated. That is their problem. Women have always been that way, though. This is just the latest thing.

Roastie can't find someone who wants to fuck her loose pussy. News at 11.

Attached: 1524552336333.png (656x490, 187K)

>hey so you know about my near autistic food knowledge because I am Jow Forums? I can tell you all a...oh you are picking up a can of soda
>oh you are eating processed foods and dont really care ab

but I guess I can try, maybe.

any woman who wants children and gets anything higher than a highschool education is terrible potential for a mother anyway, unless its a teacher's education to homeschool her kids properly
literally can not have a career and be a good mother because being a good mother is the most exhausting and time consuming career there ever will be

LOL
HER OWN CHILDREN ALONE AT 45? THEY'D HAVE BEEN FUCKED ANYWAY

I hope he got half

What a delusional roastie

Attached: woman suddenly realized that she is 51 years old.png (316x246, 59K)

>IM SO SMART WITH MY GENDER STUDIES PHD, NO MAN IS UP TO MY LEVEL OF HIGH INTELLIGENCE STANDARDS NOW PLEASE STEP ASIDE WHILE I PROTEST TO OPEN THE BORDERS PERMANENTLY