Éire/pol/ - Bridge to Scotland Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/h4qwA7VyZKc
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Near-drought conditions persist
rte.ie/news/weather/2018/0630/974334-ireland-heatwave/

>Drumm pleads guilty over unlawful loans
rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0629/974132-david-drumm/

>Hosepipe ban in Dublin
rte.ie/news/weather/2018/0629/974079-weather-ireland/

>Government to ban gay conversion therapy and overhaul school curricula
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/despite-big-steps-forward-there-is-still-work-to-do-government-to-ban-gay-conversion-therapy-and-overhaul-school-curricula-37061195.html

>Defence forces take part in Pride 2018
independent.ie/irish-news/news/theres-no-judgement-here-its-completely-good-vibes-thousands-celebrate-pride-2018-37066794.html

>FF TDs question decision to back Higgins
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ff-tds-question-decision-to-back-higgins-for-ras-37065720.html

>GAA and Orange Order brought together in cultural visit
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44668593

>Arlene Foster proposes NI bridge to Scotland
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44653564

>Increased police patrols in Derry
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-44653727

Attached: ScotlandBridge.jpg (500x281, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DF_COS/status/1013086364571750402
twitter.com/rtenews/status/1013035636423577601
twitter.com/rte/status/1013044732786692098
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44653564
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42772343
youtube.com/watch?v=-80gWsLbfxA
youtu.be/-N9CXc2V0Y8
youtu.be/40xoMYefobM
citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinking about moving to Ireland cuz muh ancestry. Thoughts?

how Irish?

what this guy said

twitter.com/DF_COS/status/1013086364571750402
Jesus Christ...

Attached: O'Neill's last look at irelands shore.jpg (1240x1503, 672K)

civil war time?

Lá mhaith do na píteoga

Attached: 1511908006164.jpg (600x600, 43K)

it's fucking disgusting
this is a general of peace

a line needs to be drawn

twitter.com/rtenews/status/1013035636423577601

Couldn't make this shit up

Attached: IrishDepartmentofFaggots.png (1640x918, 2.28M)

Here, this might be more appropriate than the kraut font

Attached: 1511908006164.jpg (600x600, 68K)

much better

twitter.com/rte/status/1013044732786692098
The absolute state of the place

Attached: imtoofenianforthisbullshit.jpg (1440x809, 672K)

you know the drill

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

Based pride parade

Attached: 1530362300705.png (633x768, 987K)

you are posting Gearoid for a good & gay 32 county LGBT+ European republic?

Based brick thrower

Short lived as it may be if queers aren't having kids the muzzies will overtake them.

that or they will convert the muzzies to be as bad as them either way it's a loss

np shilling pathetic autistic cunts sad! why even have these threads fuck off back to your discord circle jerk pathetic wank cloth yokes

That had to have been one of our guys, fits the profile and the fact he used Irish as well makes it even more likely

Don't care where he stands he deserves a pint

lad is a fucking legend

(((Melissa)))

Let's not get bogged down with the sodomites
>bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44653564
>bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42772343
Why the hell do they want to give up the tactical privilege of being a disconnected island? Imagine wanting to throw £15bn at this sci-fi concept art
Incorrect Irish, ach is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste, ar ndóigh

Attached: retard bridge.jpg (700x370, 24K)

Denmark and the Swedes did it besides I doubt it effects tactics much probably not too hard to blow up in a situation that warrants it. I am not fond of the idea myself mind but I kind of get why they want it especially the DUP

Man fuck the bridge. Politics (particularly infastructure) is downstream from culture and we have a culture where
>ethnic pride is shamed but fucking someone up the hole is praised
>an electorate which at this stage universally accepts a sterile union incapable of fulfilling the purpose of marriage and inferior at child rearing to be officially equally valid
>despite beating the church on killing babies and queer marriage the most liberal pope in existence is being boycotted
>people prefer their friends to be gay than Catholic
>and ruin by a faggot TAOISEACH

Attached: 1529976911700.jpg (792x1024, 201K)

the future sure looks bright!

He was from Jow Forums, I saw his posts

Go white to keep it bright

Attached: 1528663373388.jpg (659x975, 191K)

That Nordic bridge is actually a great argument against building one. Look what having a direct link to mainland Europe did to the Swedes with a migrant-enabling government.
Scotland isn't too bad at present, demographically speaking, seeing as not many would want to move there, but it's not a long drive from the plagued northern English cities. With the channel tunnel, we'd be linked to Europe, and I doubt the UK is going to be much of a bulwark against terrestrial free movement.
I doubt it's even worth building from a pure economic point of view, would take decades to recoup the investment if it was ever used. Shipping's efficient enough at present.

Tyrellstown is truly the cultural capital of Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=-80gWsLbfxA

Seriously though the only why Ireland will ever have a hope is via a coup d'Etate
>he would understand

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-213601_Google.jpg (1080x877, 367K)

I have no interest in the bridge either, mostly because it will harm Ferry business and look terrible no doubt and as you said would enable people to shamble in from the UK a lot easier.

I'm still just in awe after the abortion referendum
Like the birth rate figures were released in 2017 but the media didn't cover it untill after the 8th was repealed because murdering your population when you already cannot sustain it is retarded
Like how the fuck did so many idiots fall for it and this is what were going to get???

Attached: 1527879654714.png (970x460, 334K)

hi grand torino

let's hope it doesn't come to that but if it does so be it
youtu.be/-N9CXc2V0Y8

Attached: 1463081142933.jpg (739x960, 81K)

Athlone is blacked as well
youtu.be/40xoMYefobM

The kind of filth who would murder their own unborn children are exactly the kind of filth you don't want reproducing, Free, on-demand abortion is the greatest eugenic force in history.

Attached: Abortion Billboard 2.png (795x330, 421K)

because they shilled the hard cases and ran the usual "do it to be nice and caring, compassionate etc." shit they pull to get whatever they want, I cannot forgive the voters for ignoring the statistic that 1 in 5 children are aborted in the UK for such bad propaganda though.

making rap videos should be enough to get you deported.

Attached: 1491258600618.jpg (700x700, 78K)

What do you mean come to it? Like it can't fathomably get worse but some how it keeps doing so
By my calculations we need at least 25,000 armed lads to capture the military and Garda barracks and blockade Dublin from there we execute the Dáil and the President
Speed is key if we botch the coup it's civil war and the support of the Irish plus the 20% immigrant population will not be with us

Not when the replacement population is worse. Rape in Dublin has literally doubled in a year in direct link to immigrant population there

hmm
raid barracks at night

any succesful coup here would probably be swiftly ended by nearby EU nations and the UK with the justification of defending democracy

Hey Ceann, thanks for making the thread as usual, and hi Éire/pol/. I docked in Rosslare a few hours ago, it feels weird posting with an Irish flag...
>tfw i drove over the river suck

I know we'd need backing of a NATO opponent like Russia Iran or North Korea

>Russia risking anything at all for Ireland which provides nothing of benefit to them
>North Korea could help us against NATO
in your dreams lad

then it would justify us fighting them and instantly redpill most normies

are you in county galway

>normies have been raised all their lives with the notion that democracy is good
>we take part in coup and assume control over the nation
>international forces come in supporting democracy
Who do you think the normies are going to side with?

Yes I am, how'd you guess?

hey Frenchbro how was the ferry over?

If my grandmother was born in Northern Ireland can I apply for citizenship by descent even if she never claimed Irish citizenship herself?

I am unsure about that honestly I will go look for the website with the relevant info gimme a sec

How sweet is life but we're crying
How mellow the wine but it's dry
How fragrant the rose but it's dying
How gentle the breeze but it sighs
What good is in youth when it's aging
What joy is in eyes that can't see
When there's sorrow in sunshine and flowers
And still only our rivers run free

Attached: Sad.png (650x773, 42K)

citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html

i live near where it goes into the shannon

thanks lad

If one of your grandparents is an -Irish citizen- who was born in Ireland, but neither of your parents was born in Ireland, you may become an Irish citizen.

JUST

Wonderful time! It was my first time ever on a boat, a huge change compared to my mountainous home. First had some fish and chips for dinner, then had some Irish breakfast on board, of course including your oh so glorious hash brown. Driving through France all the way to Cherbourg was a long trip but the gf kept me good company, although the heat was hardly bearable. And I was very surprised finding similar temperatures when driving by Athlone on the M6.

I would've come say hi, but I'm heading to Cork tomorrow morning... is the M18 expensive?

There are other ways in of course, I won't object considering your Irish blood and my personal desire for the diaspora to return home. Although if you only desire citizenship without living here you probably can't get it without moving here so if you don't want to leave the UK that isn't an option. (although I can't think of an argument for staying there.)

>And I was very surprised finding similar temperatures when driving by Athlone on the M6
Yeah the worst of the heatwave seems to be gone now though God willing.

most important post

pls don't kill me i wanted to join the garda reserves

Here he was

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 137K)

Tfw have like 75% of the documents I need

3 grandparents born in Ireland here, I'm coming home lads

(No really i'm going to visit in August or September)

>Dublinos
Lmao

its a good while since i was last on it
but its alright from what i can remember

kek

The m18 toll? it's only like €2.20 i think

Hero

>tfw i'm bringing damp and cold to Ireland
Après moi, le déluge.

Better be true, or else you'll receive a bill from me :^) Also why are Dubliners constantly hogging the middle lane on the highway, it drove me insane.

>Après moi, le déluge.
I hope so

>Government to ban gay conversion therapy and overhaul school curricula
>Defence forces take part in Pride 2018
>Arlene Foster proposes NI bridge to Scotland

I want off I want off I want off stop stop stop no no no

Attached: 1502404630225.jpg (661x653, 67K)

On the Dubliner question they are fucking retards in all things

We can get through it lad don't succumb, remember this land once and rather proudly I might add sang god save the king/queen

That's so cheap, driving through France cost me about 60€, not counting the diesel. It was only 4.8€ driving from Dublin to Galway, v nice.

probably because not as many people use the motorways here as they do in continental countries. I am not a fan of motorways myself and tend to stay off them even if they are cheap and faster.

Very bad goy!

First time posting in eire, turnout for pride doubled since last year. Whole city was shut down and druvers instead of blaring their horns like they do at cyclists honked horns in support.

Fuck this shitty country

on closer inspection I might still be eligible, it seems to imply that C (my mother) is a citizen whether or not A (my grandmother) adopted the Irish citizenship that she was entitled to (and I'm D)

I'm overwhelmingly Irish, it's just a convoluted web of greatgrandparents who don't count towards citizenship claims.

country roads, take me home

Attached: cd4e0402e6[1].png (827x669, 70K)

Brick user shall be immortalised as the hero he is!

Really? W-we did? P-Proudly?!

Attached: 1517524771837.jpg (472x624, 45K)

What we did you fucking brit

aye the country only turned around after 1916 but prior to the lad's execution the majority despised them but when they were shot their blood revived the nation.

I thought that was Just Dublin and East of the Ban

He has my respect

Good luck to you in getting your citizenship

sure who do you think the RIC and British army were made up of?

Sounds legit.

>not as many people use the motorways
Indeed, it was weird driving 120kmph the whole way without ever slowing down for traffic was a first for me. Next time, I'm stopping to offer you a pint tho

Doing god’s work

if only he hit one of the bastards

Yeah but they thought they were fighting for Ireland. They mostly didn't like being under British rule and got told lies and false promises of granting independence. Also they mostly joint the British army to feed their families and such, if they were stuck for other alternatives.

most people were home rulers in fairness to them but still Queen Victoria got a massive welcome when she visited and the rising genuinely surprised people all over when it went down

Jesus ackbar!1!!1!

Should’ve thrown a Molotov cocktail more like. Even better if he put those hairs from the suicide plant from Australia in it

even the likes of Eoin MacNeill had to be lied to in order to get his volunteers on board with the rising (shame he found out about it though.)

i trolled the leftists on justins twitter and
twitters algorithm is literally shilling the np now
his post has more than a hundred likes

Just blow it up. Scots are gay.

How did you do it?

just attack the leftists over everything and anything and troll them
one of them accepted me calling him a boomer LOL

twitters algorithms with comments has pushed justins post up far in the pridemonth hashtags