Trump leaves WTO

>Trump leaves WTO
>California 3 state bill almost passes
>Trump enacts tariffs on agriculture, technology, practically everything in every industry
>erases income taxes
>infrastructure bill comes into place
>wall is built
>California claims that tariffs are causing their economy to collapse (even though we all know that their liberal economics have driven the place into the ground)
>they threaten to secede
>Meanwhile, the federal reserve continues to lose funds and tries to incite civil war, Henry Clay style
>California defaults on all loans
>Trump abolishes the federal reserve
>America loses almost 70% if it’s debt in one presidency
>New national bank established (sadly) but with strict scotus control
>low taxes causes businesses to absolutely boom in America
>low GDP spending causes the US to stop most foreign aid

This is prophecy. Cap it.

Attached: 34771D55-B155-41CE-B339-639F6CA7BA0C.png (721x896, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_1833
youtube.com/watch?v=fVAOpFstIIs
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-tariffs-could-replace-income-tax
youtube.com/watch?v=JOMYFlorcmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1510218880194.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

Attached: Capped.jpg (1927x1413, 757K)

Too good to be true, user. Not enough time in 8 years to getrdun. But I like your line of thinking

Attached: 1844541.gif (284x213, 2.18M)

Andrew Jackson did it. Why do you think Trump likes to make Jackson parallels do much?

Attached: 49671FDD-B505-4A1D-83AF-C26306868661.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

it would literally take a clone of trump to take the reigns after his presidency to achieve even half of this unfortunately.

shit even ending the fed alone would make him the greatest president since teddy roosevelt or jackson or some shit.

Learn your own country’s history. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_1833

Don't let the memes be dreams

Attached: cd752516-7e15-4a52-8b49-9066d83e83af.jpg (1000x795, 170K)

Attached: 1529936073355.jpg (973x2426, 2.38M)

PEACE AND PROSPERITY

Attached: 1511288426292.gif (360x486, 928K)

Wait
>No income tax
Really?
Someone’s studying history, before WW1, the USA revenues were mainly tariffs.

And now you understand why teh Jews are trying to start a civil war/world war
youtube.com/watch?v=fVAOpFstIIs

why the fuck would the supreme court control a bank? That makes absolutely no sense.They are not the best equipped to create economic policy.

I don't know why but your supreme court banking idea has rustled my jimmies. OP you're a fucking moron. Please KYS

wtf, this all sounded like a quick rundown rather than a prophecy. add [spoiler] next time, you futuristic nigger.

Attached: 1530063882823.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY

Attached: 1523520233839.gif (960x629, 3.78M)

What does that have to do with SCOTUS control of a national bank? Those ideas aren't mind numbingly retarded like OP's

OP is a retard

He cant touch the fed, they would kill him. Maybe if he starts some trump jugend and builds it from there he can manage to execute them all but dont expect it.

based

ahhh...well that explains that.

The Supreme Court wouldn’t run the bank, they would have supremacy over the bank. The Supreme Court would have to determine constitutionality of things like fractional reserve banking, interest rate hikes, etc

Imagine believing a word of this

Your attitude sucks, quitter. Enjoy your crow pie when we use our Space Force to kill antifaggots from space.

From about 1943 to 1953, the Treasury Dept. Seized control of the Feds bond yields.
That literally took away all of their power.
I expect if a fiscal crisis occurs, it is not out of the realm of possibility that this will happen again.

They already have the ability to do that. You're just retarded.

You put money in my pocket and I will spend it.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

No, you’re just trying to be an asshole. This new bank will follow things like the Madisonian tripartite framework

I would immediately convert to this religion

Attached: Capture.png (1038x680, 1.52M)

This is the shit.

I actually believe this might happen if he gets 8 years

Fuck I came here to post about this
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-tariffs-could-replace-income-tax
I've always disliked this turd for being a Jew loving shabbos goy and a civic nationalist but if he does this he will be legit
Which is why it's unlikely, I doubt the kikes will let him.
How will Turdmerica afford an army on tariffs? Doubt it adds up

make europe and a bunch of other shitholes pay for protection or defend themselves, close most of the military bases and make our military doctrine strictly defensive.

Attached: 1518652081262.jpg (585x501, 48K)

Sure

Attached: 1488.png (488x480, 44K)

Wow. What a retarded post for trip 8’s to occur upon. It’s almost as if this poster doesn’t realize militaries exist

California is fucked because they have rejected shale. as the US pulls back world oil prices are going to sky rocket, the markets will split. a US market with a cap at $70 per barrel and the rest of the world at $150 a barrel. California will be paying the global price because they refuse to use shale. Commiefornia will enter into an energy induced depression while the rest of the country thrives.
we should be building a wall around the state to keep the cancer contained. let the goblin commiefornians return to their true homes in the wasteland that is soon to be Mexico.

Globalist Bernie fags btfo for life

Attached: you dont own nothing goy bernie.png (699x719, 357K)

If they're paying that much more for gas, I promise you even the Mexicans will revolt.

Attached: tax white genocide privilage.jpg (1316x864, 173K)

>He cant touch the fed, they would kill him.
Tell that to this guy.

Attached: Jackson on Banks.jpg (610x739, 79K)

Clay Higgins will rise to prominance in the GOP after 8 years of Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=JOMYFlorcmo

Attached: Clay Higgins.jpg (720x400, 50K)

Jizya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
Remember that the left love Islam for some strange reason.

Can you give me a quick non-partisan rundown of what Trump did actually accomplish on a domestic level since he was elected (compared to Obama for example) ?

let them be slaughtered

You know tariffs are essentially a sales tax applied to imports, yes? Who pays the sales taxes?

Meme this into existence.

Attached: xii111awo -- 1082 -- lwg111euw'.gif (360x266, 320K)

How has CA rejected shale? By limiting fracking in the state?

>Trump could start WW3 and Jow Forums would still support him 100%

Attached: 1500281468462.jpg (1920x2715, 551K)

>the jew is scared

i'm only visiting america but i would love for this to happen. you guys need a fresh start without this YUGE debt burden and the almost comical amount of gdp you pump into a military that is simply no longer needed. imagine a world were this insanely large military is not needed to bomb brown folks that simply do not have the ability to harm anyone in the usa. it's fucking criminal how the finances of the american people are treated.

>like someone isn't

>>Trump could nuke Shitrael and Jow Forums would still support him 100%

Attached: 1492923828945.jpg (935x952, 159K)

they won't allow it, environmental regulations. California imports oils from the global market.

The Jew would start WW3 and blame it on Jow Forums

Attached: bgh111enw -- 0165 -- awq111vhi'.jpg (960x712, 207K)

purge the heretic

Attached: in-the-grim.jpg (800x528, 97K)

McKinley, probably would have been our best president, there was a reason he was assassinated so early on, sound money was one of the top planks in his campaign platform.

Van Buren would’ve been. He was absolutely obliterated by fake news and (((them))) he wanted to make it impossible for a national bank to be installed. He folded as he feared for his own life.

By raising the price of foreign made goods with such a sales tax, domestically made goods become competitive and can undercut the prices of foreign-made goods thereby stimulating job creation and fueling higher wages domestically to more than offset the price increase of goods.

Not fracking on an earthquake zone is just common sense. It’s not environmental concerns. The government doesn’t care about fracking pollution, they see that physically ripping the state in half is bad for business

>implying WWIII isn't overdue to smash the control the current (((transnational elite))) possess

>2018 and still blaming it all on the Jew

A national bank wouldn't be a problem, so long as it was collectively owned by the citizens and was publicly regulated and administered. The problem with the Federal Reserve and other central banking systems is they are essentially cartels of privately owned bank with no public oversight and no subordination to any state power.

Attached: 1529794613507.png (720x883, 221K)

>oy vey Jews don't have any power, how could you believe in such canards
>I'm calling the ADL, JDL, SPLC, media organizations, and your employer and having you punished for this

Sometimes a jew, is just a jew.

Attached: Putin gets it.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

True enough, most Jews think they’re high on the ladder when really they’re at the bottom with us goyim. They’re unironically the red shield.

>the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

No link, You need to kill yourself summer faggot.

not the average "jew" per se, but a specific internationalist occultist zio-jew.

The International Jew - Henry Ford, one of the greatest businessmen / industrialists of the modern era.

>Sometimes a jew, is just a jew.
A Jew doesn't have to be elite to partake in an evolved set of group survival strategies which preferences its own outsider population group over a host country's natural population.

No, also the average Jew, as the average Jew either willingly or unconsciously provides the cover and aids and abets the internationalist elite Jew in hoodwinking and preying upon the goyim. Maybe not every bug in the bed is biting you, but they all must be removed to clear up the infestation and return to normality.