When are we going to end this meaningless shitty country?

When are we going to end this meaningless shitty country?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Switzerland_(Pantone).svg.png (2000x2000, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=chatzefratz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parenthetical_referencing
youtube.com/watch?v=tGQSQ-nw2qY
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cite
youtube.com/watch?v=bHehLid9kEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the Kikes are gassed

>"When are we.."
>"we"
>bait
sage

We? that's your problem bloodclot

Why do Jews love Switzerland? They keep it pure for some reason. It's like their second Israel.

>Pure
Lol, you need to see Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich. There’s riff Rafi everywhere but at least they’re on good behavior. Way too many coal burners too

the jews fear the mountain jews

That's where they hid their plundered neo-ashkeNazi gold.

Attached: 1457833211283.jpg (650x691, 150K)

Idk, i always admired the swiss. They never cause trouble for anybody, and take care of each other. Why would anybody dislike them?

Attached: 1494540807853.png (1328x1140, 122K)

If France, Germany, and Italy were all under Swiss rule, Europe would be perfect.

pharaoh. they all descend from them. all your "noble" & inbred monarchy.
clinically insane.
youtube.com/results?search_query=chatzefratz

But germany, france and italy are too dumb and poor to be like us.

You're the jew. All of your cantons and flag of your country are filled with Templar symbols.

>burger education

How are Templars Jews?

cantonism is the best system.

Guess who has invented the Banking System.

No, the best system is monarchy where I (!) rule with divine rights.

So, Jews didn't invent banking is what you're saying?

kikes never invent anything, they leech off of others accomplishments like the dirty parasite they are.

Did I need to spell it out for you? Templars invented it, and later Jews adopted it.

Need I remind you of what you were originally claiming?

>You're the jew. All of your cantons and flag of your country are filled with Templar symbols.

So Templars invented banking, but the Jews (a separate group of people) later adopted it, and since Jews adopted their system the Templars (a catholic group) are now Jews?

What the fuck are you getting at, my confusing roachish friend?

Weed is still illegal here so (((they))) could be more based.

> FLAG of your country are filled with Templar symbols.

Also, that symbol on the Swiss flag is a cross... not a star of David. I'm willing to listen to your ideas but you need to help me a bit here.

Not until another medic class is formed otherwise we’re fucked

Switzerland is literally the greatest country on God's Earth, heathen.
Also, their salaries are on par with the United States. Yet, unlike the United States, they're civilized and majority white. And I don't mean muttwhite, they actually know who their ancestors were.

Attached: swiss_farm.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

Portuguese own table serving and construction of Swiss nation...we is kangz of concrete and garçom plates.

>A majority of the Noble Prizes and Fields Medals are awarded to Jews for... inventing things.
>Lol, they never invented things.
Leaf education.

Do you even know what the fuck is Templars?

Do you?

The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin: Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar or simply as Templars, were a Catholic military order recognised in 1139 by papal bull Omne Datum Optimum of the Holy See.[4] The order was founded in 1119 and was active until about 1312.[5]"

Thats from Wikipedia. So if you know something about Templars that 99% of people who have heard of them don't know, please explain it. As i said before, you're being unclear as fuck. I was genuinely interested in what you have to say (as I'm both American and Swiss national), but I'm quickly losing my patience with you. Explain how Templars are Jews for fucks sake.

>I Googled something, because someone said I didn't know something and so I literally read the summary blurb and posted that to show how knowledgeable I am.
Sad.

No, you mong, I was showing that is what the commonly understood definition of the Knights Templar is.

Don't you have a child to go molest with a spoon or something, Mehmet?

Are you jealous?

Attached: 1530136646538.jpg (728x672, 61K)

Attached: cat.png (246x230, 126K)

It would've actually displayed something if you'd written it from memory, or at least, tried interpreting it into your own words.
Literally posting a Wikipedia blurb after clearly having to Google something just makes you intellectually disingenuous (and retarded).

>LARPing
>1 post by this ID
>anti-White
Fuck off shill...

burn.

but there is a dif between templars and jews. Templars may be usurious but they dont destroy the culture

Attached: fir.png (703x425, 501K)

Why would I hate them?
Are they the new Sweden?

The Swiss are basically pure Euro-Kikes. So your statement carries more meaning than you initially intended.

That said, the Swiss make a big deal accepting actual Europeans in many cantons, let alone (sand) niggers. Can't exactly blame them for their attitudes though.

I bet you don't know a Buckminsterfullerene is, but I do, because I took a few tens of seconds to Google and post this:
>Buckminsterfullerene is a type of fullerene with the formula C60. It has a cage-like fused-ring structure (truncated icosahedron) that resembles a soccer ball (football), made of twenty hexagons and twelve pentagons, with a carbon atom at each vertex of each polygon and a bond along each polygon edge.
See how smart and informed I am.
>t.

>if you'd written it from memory, or at least, tried interpreting it into your own words.

Jesus, what are you a 5th form writing teacher? What don't you understand about the fact that the point was that the commonly understood idea of what Templars are is a Catholic group -- not to "demonstrate my knowledge". I don't give a fuck if some Turk on Jow Forums thinks about my intellectual fidelity. I'm trying to understand why he thinks Templars are Jews -- an idea that is pretty counter to what wikipedia (i.e. what literally 99% of people imagine them to be). Lastly, if I had written that out myself it would have opened up the Turk to the opportunity of calling that "just my interpretation".

Actually, one more thing:

>Literally posting a Wikipedia blurb after clearly having to Google something just makes you intellectually disingenuous (and retarded).

Are you really trying to make the claim that citing an article is intellectually disingenuous?

I guess you're right, I am retarded. But, not because the reason you say, but instead because it has taken me having to write all of that out to realize I'm either arguing with a 15 year old or an actual retard.

Disretarded.
That is:
>Disregarded
+
>Retarded
Ergo, you.

Attached: reddit_spacing.png (866x475, 53K)

Fyi, that isn't citing an article, to do so you need to do something like this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parenthetical_referencing
What you did is called an excerpt.
So much for:
>intellectual fidelity
Plebbitard.

We didn't let women vote until 1971.
One Canton was forced to let them vote in 1990.
Until then you couldn't vote, if you hadn't served in the army.

Switzerland once was Jow Forumss paradise

Attached: 135.jpg (528x350, 51K)

ty for your image I did not know this

I knew it... I knew you were going to actually evoke that idiocy.

yes, reddit invented line breaks. A thousand years of English literary history, and never once did people break up ideas into paragraphs until reddit came along.

You my friend are seriously one of the most confused pseudo-intellectuals I've ever encountered.

>Don't quote directly, it isn't proper writing form
>Oi! You writtin' paragraphs there mate?! Ya must be some kinda educated bloke. I don't got me pleb license on hand, can't talk with you lot!

see .
Whether you're Plebbitard or not doesn't matter, you're still a DC trying to play hardball with a Jow Forumstard.
We invented hardball.

That's actually a smart policy, unless you've given your life for a country, you shouldn't be able to talk shit about it.

leave the swiss alone
They may be autists but the are good neighbors as in not bothering anyone

Also, a line isn't a paragraph, you might to Wikipedia the definition (and structure) of a paragraph if you want to act all loquacious and bullshit.

^This is a paragraph.

>quote directly,
I thought it was a citation? :^)

Switzerland is pretty cool, IMO.
youtube.com/watch?v=tGQSQ-nw2qY

The flag is a big plus.

Attached: orson_welles_quote.jpg (850x400, 88K)

God dammit, you are one pedantic dumbass. No, what I did can be considered and excerpt or a citation -- they're not mutually exclusive.

Let me CITE the dictionary for you:

>: 2 to QUOTE by way of example, authority, or proof cites several noteworthy authors.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cite

>you're still a DC trying to play hardball with a Jow Forumstard.

I don't know what a DC is, but all I see is a summerfag who just graduate highschool and fancies himself an intellectual. Its obnoxious and cringe.

Y-you too

Can confirm, i see White women with their abominations regularly in Geneva.

>Pledditard calling you a summerfag.
Lmao, this truly is the greatest era,
I'll get that out of the way first, so that I plunge my rhetorical bayonet firmly into your Dunning-Krugerian aorta and give it a sharp twist.
>Citation
Cite =/= academic citation
I thought you were treating this academically by the context of your verbosity, or was this profundity simply punditry or puerile sterility?
Nyeh, egads!

Tuesday at 16.00

This is sad... Are you trying to say a paragraph can't be a single sentence?

And once more seeQuotes and citations are not mutually exclusive things. You're putting words in my mouth. Which is weird because you originally bashing me for being "intellectually disingenuous".

There's a lot of shitskins in Switzerland. Not as many elsewhere, but still too many.
Pretty based that they actually ban gun ownership for certain groups based on nationality, we could learn a thing or two from them.

Lol, he don't even know the Wikipedia definition of a paragraph. What kind of Wikipedia jockey are you?
>And once more see...
No, you see: >Quotes and citations are not mutually exclusive things. You're putting words in my mouth. Which is weird because you originally bashing me for being "intellectually disingenuous".
Unobtrusively and unabashedly slanderous, my good Pledditard.

>I thought you were treating this academically

No, that was you when you tried calling me out for not rewriting a wikipedia paragraph on Jow Forums. I'm actually trying to do the opposite, you just brought this argument down to the bowels of pedantry.

>hought you were treating this academically by the context of your verbosity, or was this profundity simply punditry or puerile sterility?

I haven't been verbose at all, I've been precise with my choice of words. What you just did was overly verbose and frankly stupid sounding. You can't be profound and puerile at the same time. And don't claim that was sarcasm, there's nothing cool about knowing SAT/A-level words.

>And don't claim that was sarcasm, there's nothing cool about knowing SAT/A-level words.
I was using it for rhetorical effect you spaco, because you were the only who started producing these pointlessly wordy posts on a Mongolian fishing forum with your:
>intellectual fidelity
>You can't be profound and puerile at the same time.
Lol, he can't read either:
>or was this profundity simply punditry or puerile sterility?
As in:
>was this attempt at sounding knowledgeable simply nothing more than falsehood or childish lack of knowledge
That's funny though, because it shows you aren't as intelligent as you think you are.
Sad.

Answer my question, can paragraphs not be composed of a single sentence? Or were you saying there's some other reason my line breaks weren't breaking up paragraphs.

What about leichtenstein

Not of a single sentence alone, it must contain a concise standpoint, or concept.
If is is nothing more than a baseless assertion, such as:
>I knew it... I knew you were going to actually evoke that idiocy.
Then it is NOT a paragraph.

I have met on person from Lichtenstein in my life
and I think most Austrians never met anyone
She was nice enough, but their beer isnt to my liking

thats all I know about them

Was she rich?

All of Europe is rightful Swiss clay.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHehLid9kEE

I confirm...My beautiful geneva has become as cucked as Paris.

soccer fag.

not particularly
she worked as an expat in the same company I was working in

amen, user

Attached: 23959827987.jpg (1440x500, 241K)

Did she burn any coal?

no sorry, you wont get lucky with lichtensteiners,
best stick too your own people, Amerimutt

This is my major gripe about the liberal brigade, nearly all of them have never served.
Be that in the military, or emergency services.
They really have no right, when they do not truly understand the faults and the underbelly.

Give it another 5 years swanky german

these are the prince and princess of Liechtenstein

Attached: prince-maximillian-of-liechtenstein-prince-alfons-and-princess-angela.jpg (430x275, 51K)

oh my god
I apologize to the fine american Gentleman
Lichtenstein obviously is the place to go for all
ethnically challenged people

Is that for real? If so, sad.

they understand - as well as e.g. eritrean migrants - nothing about how our infrastructure has become what it is right now.
zero

Attached: are men really ruling over women.jpg (1087x1258, 297K)

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

Ahhhh, what the fuck?!
At least he isn't Crown Prince, r-right?

So using the phrase "intellectual fidelity" is verbosity, but "intellectually disingenuous" is not? I'm pretty sure you did it first, bub.

>Not of a single sentence alone, must contain a concise standpoint, or concept.

Really grasping at straws there. Anyway, here's the dictionary's definition:

>a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line

Doesn't say anything about "concise standpoints". But I guess you could substitute "point" for that.

But either way what about the fact that I knew you were going to say something does not quality as a "concise standpoint" or "point"? It can't get more concise than that and there is a clear standpoint -- I knew you were going to say that. But, either way, we're not writing prose it shouldnt matter, the purpose of that is simply to make things more legible.

Going out of your way to purposely create ugly masses of text just to appeal to some kind of imagined authority for your internet friends is pathetic and makes your post less likely to be read. Anyone that calls someone out for that is just just some NPC who's been sucked into meme culture.

I'm done with this, you can have the last word. Your sophomoric preaching err I mean "rhetorical dagger" is just too sharp. Cheers.

whats the matter user?

>I'm done with this, you can have the last word. Your sophomoric preaching err I mean "rhetorical dagger" is just too sharp. Cheers.
Running away, eh, José? Classic.

Attached: awesome_dude.png (396x291, 211K)

>deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker
Again:
>I knew it... I knew you were going to actually evoke that idiocy.
Isn't a point, it is an assertion.
So once again, you're showing your lack of reading comprehension.
I guess my:
>rhetorical dagger
Is still plenty sharp.

Attached: ffs_brandon.png (860x424, 142K)

>Going out of your way to purposely create ugly masses of text just to appeal to some kind of imagined authority for your internet friends is pathetic and makes your post less likely to be read. Anyone that calls someone out for that is just just some NPC who's been sucked into meme culture.
Shall we count the total amount of words from each ID? I guarantee you've typed more.
So this sounds like a nice hypocritical note to end on, eh, José?
Sad, I thought those Mesoamericas might as least have SOMETHING to offer, apart from tacos and gardening services.

Attached: png.png (6017x1433, 958K)

I was hoping you'd at least recognize that your made up definition was dishonest and dumb.

>descartes face

You know you need to not be an NPC for cogito ergo sum to work, right?

and why is she so ugly?
If the Prince got Jungle fever he could at least take a sightly one

oh boy

Attached: 87947567946579465'90570.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

>I'm done with this, you can have the last word.
Fuck me, that was easier bait than I expected.

Attached: captain_ahab.jpg (220x345, 34K)

They do bother us. though. Go visit Konstanz on weekends.

>You know you need to not be an NPC for cogito ergo sum to work, right?
Le Reddit dimestore philosophy
It's actually, I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I exist.
So, in other words, because you DOUBT you exist, you're clearly thinking and if you're clearly thinking... then you're a chair.

it's as if he was paid by some people with rahter long noses - but well, I guess love has transcendental power over your great royal education

pic related is where they live now

Attached: Liechtenstein.jpg (1980x1080, 2.4M)

true, that's a fucking shame - and I apologize on behalf of these fucking traitors

Attached: 3452352214.jpg (1200x838, 498K)

yeah it seems like they try to make european royalty to look like the depictions in british (((history))) movies.

Did RoyalFag ever deliver the goods about the occult nature of Switzerland?