Do these people have souls?

Their eyes look dead to me.

Attached: 1499947081696.jpg (1526x1341, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Hide-That-You-Peed-Your-Pants
youtu.be/YeIGp9NMGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lcWaG-BZRzM
youtube.com/watch?v=YX2CYeqSazM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because at least 7/12 of them are kikes

Joe and Stephen do. Joe is just a fucking weasel. The kind of person who stabs you in the back around his friends then smiles to your face

The rest are pure evil

Attached: alt right jew love.jpg (669x669, 355K)

The 12 tribes of the intellectual dark web

They all romotw islamophabia as a means to generate wars for israel.

They all promote islamophabia as a means to generate wars for israel.

its real, there are 10 steps

wikihow.com/Hide-That-You-Peed-Your-Pants

Attached: aid1097122-v4-900px-Hide-That-You-Peed-Your-Pants-Step-10.jpg (900x675, 67K)

Fucking kikes

Do you have a soul? Something that has never been measured, observed, recorded etc. There is 0 evidence proving the existence of the soul. Believing in a soul is at best wishful thinking and at worst self delusion.

Attached: 1526303912407.png (1400x910, 925K)

>There is 0 evidence proving the existence of the soul. Believing in a soul is at best wishful thinking and at worst self delusion.
Jew detected

Molyneux is the only one on this list that I've ever seen who can talk about JQ and Race IQ shit.

Because I don't believe in made up, no existent magic I am a Jew?.. got me good there.

Your attitude gives you away. This is why you hate the Goyim. You know that you have no soul but we do.

Prove it. Prove you have a soul. Take it out and show me a picture of it with a time stamp and I will fall on my knees and pray to Jesus to forgive me.
I'm agnostic .. not sure if Jews can be agnostic or not.

youtu.be/YeIGp9NMGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lcWaG-BZRzM
youtube.com/watch?v=YX2CYeqSazM

8 of these are jewish lel

Attached: 15084315474.jpg (1610x960, 222K)

JIDF really attacking this woman hard. Shows how scared the establishment Jews are of outsiders.

fedora argument.

Of course they have souls. They steal them from the Goyim.

bump

The fagg Rubin is the only bearable one out of the whole group of Jews. I don't find Ruben funny whatsoever though so I don't know how he considers himself a comic.

The ones with blue eyes do. The rest? No, they do not.