Emmanuel Macron

>Most powerful man in France and rules the nation with an iron baguette
>lives in a nation full of Alizeés and Marion Cotillards
>for some reason is married to a female Bogdanoff twin who is 20 years older than him, who molested him in high school
>flips out on a 15 year old kid who probably has a hotter gf than him

What is wrong with this guy? Is there some rule that if you're a leftist you have to have an ugly wife?

Attached: emmanuel-macron.jpg (5108x3142, 1.47M)

He is literally a puppet. His wife has been manipulating him for years. She abused him when he was a teenager and has been controlling him ever since.

How the fuck is Macron a leftist

He is a homosexual. His wife is simply for public image.

Are you new? Why haven't you figured it out yet? All those top politicians have a contract with literally Satan. They do as Satan wants and He gives them all they want and desire in this life.

>lives in a nation full of Alizeés

From what I've read and observed the angel Alizée is unique, I can't find a pic of a Corsican or mainland French woman who looks anything close to her.

I just read that his wife's family are wealthy chocolate makers, you think they were politically connected before this?

Any evidence for this besides his wife's age?

Are you Gay?

I highly doubt that my friend. If he sold his soul in exchange for a 65 yr old drama teacher he got fucked on that deal.

Alizé est un vent tropical dominant.

She's a tree sprite. She's in fine shape and has a lasting smile. A man could do much worse.

Why? He is a former banker and the living embodiment of neo liberalism

i visited the Ardèche region in france. i went from hating frogs to now realising that they have a fantastic country worth fighting for. godspeed frog anons, hope it goes good.

France is very beautiful. But you've also got a beautiful country. Not as beautiful as Scotland, but still very beautiful.

.t Francophile

Alizeé est la nom d'une chanteuse française, pas du vent. Si c'est la nom du vent, ce n'est pas connu que les français. Le monde s'en fiche de ça.

You have to be retarded not to think that those bankers are liberal. They want world communism.

J'ai vu dire, c'est ne connu qu'aux français. My French is shit.

France is alright. If only they'd quit accepting ragheads and nignogs as French.

Liberte, egalite, fraternite -- not even once.

attali

>nation full of Alizeés and Marion Cotillards
Literally. There are model tier women showering with their windows open on every street corner. As an American, it’s pretty awesome.

Puis'qu'il s'agit d'un nom feminin, je suis tout à fait d'accord avec avec le nom d'une chanteuse française. La version masculin, par contre, est un vent dominant au sud de l'equateur que tout le monde savent sauf que toi.

ty user, i am hoping to visit krakow and warsaw one day. it looks like it has that old-europe aesthetic, which is fantastic (plus its cheap for a bong)

Speak English you mongrel.

>douching women everywhere

fuck

>They want world communism.
Which is why Macron has abolished the wealth tax, slashed corporate taxes and has pledged to reduce income taxes to 25% by the end of his presidency, right? I know you're American, but can you at least TRY to figure out what communism means?