Would you fight in a civil war if it broke out?

would you fight in a civil war if it broke out?

Attached: images (39).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and hope to die

THERE WONT BE A CIVIL WAR

Depends on the sides.

Ignore all threads promoting civil war. There’s a plot to frame this place for real life ops being carried out by its enemies.

Attached: 66D7C42A-6E55-431D-926E-5E4A7FF5E99B.jpg (500x664, 365K)

Yes, I would die to try and save this land from the infestation of left wing guilt and invading unwelcome barbarians given the chance.
I'd be aiming high though, VERY high on the establishment structure that has fucked everything up.

Attached: govpedo.jpg (762x616, 451K)

You glow in the dark, Ivan.

Gun owners, militias and likely the overwhelming majority of the police and military vs a bunch of faggot hipsters who refer to themselves as "Dumbledore's Army"

unironically this. The e-celebs are capitalizing on ONE hysterical poll that doesn't mean shit. People say shit they would never do fucking constantly. Don't fall into the trap of discussing it seriously.

Left won't commit to a civil war unless they are in power and have 100% faith in military loyalty. Leftist plebs are largely not armed and urban. Cities would have transportation routes cut immediately (all routes go through thousands of miles of ruralite country) and would descend into utter lawlessness and starvation within three days (the extent of the food supply). Military would be forced to expend most of their energies keeping the cities from destroying themselves in the most lulzy nigger v. soifaggot street fighting imaginable.

Well, it would be long until they all disappeared.

No, I'd go to Australia.

Civil war is the best thing we can hope for demographically. All the cities are filled with fags, libs, nigs, spics, chinks etc.

But the right would never start the war, Militias have always been about defense not offence.

Some online newspaper will have as a headline

“Russian trolls support American civil war”
Some call for race war as division in American at an all time high.

Some kind of this shit

Best case civil war scenario. Military Nope's out. They stick to their bases, secure the nukes, and secure overseas bases. Once the kids have duked it out and one comes up to say they're the new government they open up shop again. Worst case is that the military fractures to take part in it. The global governments of the world instantly get involved because of the thought of rouge nukes. It then becomes a shitshow like Syria.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_aquamary__sample-ec0adc277d3c0b40b42c8f422a7c14f0.jpg (850x478, 65K)

You'll glow in the nuclear fallout of Israel after it gets hit with a nuke kike

Attached: Jewdar.gif (450x450, 776K)

>Some kind of this shit
Hahahahahaha fucking russians learn english

implying that its not going on already

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o

Attached: 34963022_1683745665028241_2657042708345913344_n.jpg (720x960, 81K)

>would you fight in a civil war if it broke out?
im kinda old @35, but im fit and i'll contribute to an organized force that'll have me.

Attached: NOVA.png (810x450, 15K)

Love it, keep it up boiz! Fuck these fascist pigs and the bourgeoisie scum that support them!

But if they stick to the bases they're easier targets for bio warfare. Easy kills when you put plague and small pox through a airvent.

In a hypothetical civil war scenario, I would be digging mass graves for commies.

Attached: 1523318112558.png (720x770, 396K)

Yes. Me and others already have plans for what to do in the event of a civil war, including battle plans, tactics, forms of alternative communication and a list of strategic locations that our faction would have to secure. We've also studied German & Soviet plans in the event of an invasion of Britain.

If you are not prepared or preparing, do not bother talking about it because you're about as prepared as the leftists.

I'm literally ready to start TODAY. I keep hoping the Left will give us a reason. Fucking disappointed. This is bullshit.