While I'm sure the vast majority of you are too brain dead to envision anything beyond your Sunday beers and le funny...

While I'm sure the vast majority of you are too brain dead to envision anything beyond your Sunday beers and le funny memes...How do the rest of you cope with the fact that reality will never be as good as your dreams?

Attached: 8037887994_545ec9c82e_b.jpg (1024x683, 509K)

You’re not as smart as you think you are

If I wasn't then the world would look more like this than the shit hole that it is today

Attached: cole-copertina.jpg (800x493, 80K)

There was a vision when the Europeans came to America that the entire continent would posses this beauty and it has since been diluted by third world scum

Attached: best-things-to-do-in-st-augustine-fl_f.jpg (1000x530, 105K)

By being a fucking adult.

Also this.

>it's another "op thinks he's somehow smarter than all the outcast autists" of society thread

Attached: Look I'm hetrosexual.jpg (634x851, 115K)

You can't refute this:

>implying any of us were alive to be able to stop centuries of jewish influence

Reality is pretty good thanks. Dreams are mostly bullshit. The black pill is mostly bullshit. Fears are mostly bullshit. Most things are mostly illusion and bullshit. Once you work out what's real, life is pretty good.

You're right user, I just need to open my eyes to the beauty that surrounds us!

Attached: brown_invasion.jpg (918x1323, 463K)

>here's a jpg of a painting. see I'm smart
fucking got 'em

Wow ths thread is so inisghtful and deep. I don't think anybody who reaches adulthood has ever learned how to deal with reality.

Attached: 1505522831605.jpg (396x382, 37K)

>everything is fine you're just dumb user, stop striving for better

fuck off kike

is that you carl benjamin? are you going to ask us if we've even read locke?

The point is reality is shit and if you weren't a subhuman shill, you would realize it could be so much better if cunts like you weren't actively trying to sabotage any effort to elevate the rest of us

ITT: Dunning-Kruger

Lots of kikes and shills attacking this thread

Attached: gallery-1441891855-mannequin.jpg (768x816, 95K)

Most of us realized it could be so much better when we were kids watching disney movies. How exactly am i sabotaging your dream world by posting on this mongolian basket weaving forum?

It's illusion, it passes. All things change. Back in the twentys they had fears, worries, problems too. All those spick gangsters, hop heads, the fifties the same communists, beatnik liberals, drugs. Fuck it life's too short to worry about shit you can't change. It'll change anyway.

Yeah man just fuck it, light up a doobie and live and let live. Who gives a fuck!

Attached: 20-stoner-canon.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 339K)

Nice man, you just saved humankind. If i make posts like this will disneyworld become real?

What is that place? It looks comfy.

Walt's vision, it can only exist in a theme park now as some sort of zoo exhibit as the kikes who have co-opted his creation destroy it from within. It is a metaphor for society at large.

Ok then fuck off out of my thread then you crab in a bucket

Attached: king-arthur-painting-of-ancient-rome-at-its-peak.jpg (800x534, 161K)

The trick is to not entire the age of maturity with any sort of dreams or aspirations, to begin with.

Get a job, sir! The Bums lost!