Israel V palestine

israel V palestine

tf is going on im getting conflicting sides for this one
"jews bad israel bad"
"israel keeps the jews out"
"muslims hate jews give em palestine"

well Jow Forums what is is also fun link for you read the description

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc&list=RD_KtoKsT6fLI&index=18&bpctr=1530396764

Attached: partition-palestine-redux[1].jpg (4399x3047, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc&list=RD_KtoKsT6fLI&index=18&bpctr=1530396764
hooktube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
hooktube.com/watch?v=OidmRZQrwpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no such thing as Palestine. There has never been a country by that name, before the Jews had it the Brits did, before the brits the Ottomons.

Palestinians are indistinguishable from the surrounding Arab populations, they are LARPers used for political fodder against Israel. You can say Israel has acted immorally in their dealings with these Arabs, but they have no basis for statehood.

that fact doesn't matter im confused on the conflicting points (not to mention that sounds like some JIDF shit right there) would keeping jews in israel be good or should jews have no homeland?

>Palestinians are indistinguishable from the surrounding Arab populations.
So, that has always been the purpose since 1947. To give the Levantines in that region a home while allowing for Jews around the world to settle, without having to deport the former to the neighouring countries.
They are called Palestinians because of Roman Palestina. Obviously there isnt a "Palestinian nationality", but they arent larpers. They're just Levantines wanting to live where their ancestors lived; before Russian Jews and Western Jews had to migrate there, the area was settled by Levantines very close/identifying with Syrian Nationalism.

Stfu kike. Everything you just said applies in reverse. Fuck Israel and evangelicals.

What answer do you want? The Jews are kikes, the Muslims are barbarians. Jow Forums is divided on the issue since they think both sides suck.

I personally can just tell you the general history of the conflict, and from that perspective the Palestinians are nothing but larping Jordanians.

I don't fucking care, I don't want to give either of them aid or support though

>youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc&list=RD_KtoKsT6fLI&index=18&bpctr=1530396764
>this content is not available on this country domain
can someone make a webm link on hooktube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

i got this for you my man
>hooktube.com/watch?v=OidmRZQrwpQ

This is why a one-state solution would be best, Arabs should be allowed to live in Israel [in reasonable numbers]. The problem is threefold

A) The Arabs have resisted every peace deal and constantly talk about wanting to dismantle Israel.

B) The Israelis have a vast number of security concerns, being surrounded on all sides by vaguely or explicitly hostile powers.

C) They believe, rightly or wrongly, that the land belongs in entirety to their nation and want to spread throughout the entire country.

Of course this is mostly a historical conversation by this point, any window for a two-state solution closed decades ago.

You just described Israel perfectly. Nice projection kike.

>Israelis need all of it
>hostile neighbors need nukes
mhmm mhmm

did anyone ever talk about the violent attacks on Muslims in Israel maybe neighbors are hostile because it's people are treated like rats

>Mr. UN, I don't feel so good...

Attached: Screenshot_3498.png (842x562, 771K)

Palestine won't exist in 30 years.

Yes, the Jews definitely

A) Talk about dismantling the Arab world

B) The Arabs definitely have a major security concern because of Israel. And

C) The Arabs definitely believe Israel belongs to-

Actually that one I'll give you. The rest is horseshit, there is no historical basis for a Palestinian state. No race, no culture, no previously existing state at any point in history.
I don't mean to defend the kike's actions, only their right to the land. Beyond that, the Arabs declared war literally day one, they aren't hostile because of Israeli actions, they're hostile because they're Muslim.
>"Oy! You have a loisence for that Infinity Gauntlet!?"

it's completly normal (unless the latvian subs are funny, or i'm missing something completely) i'm guessing there is something with pictures or subtitles with the original vid you posted judging by the comments
hooktube does not bypass country block, if it's not blocked for you then you can just click "download webm" on hooktube and then share the webm link it makes here
" "palestinian" land "
most of it is fucking desert and the property arabs did privately own belonged mostly to rich arabs living in the surrounding countries

>Actually that one I'll give you. The rest is horseshit, there is no historical basis for a Palestinian state. No race, no culture, no previously existing state at any point in history.
Fuck off kike, Jews have zero right to any land there. Palestinians have their own unique culture and they are way more of a race than Jews. Palestinians have lived there since before the existence of Jews. Also Palestine did exist as a state or province under the Caliphate. Just because Jews invent the modern concept of nation-states for the purpose of stealing land doesn't make it right. Jews have zero morality. Time for Jews to go back where they really came from.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

Warning: this post was made by a Jew.

I'm laughing so fucking hard mate. Not one thing you said was true.

>Jews have zero right to any land there.

Right of ownership, right of history, right of conquest

>Palestinians have their own unique culture

No they don't

>and they are way more of a race than Jews

Larping Arabs isn't a race

>Palestinians have lived there since before the existence of Jews

No they haven't.

>Also Palestine did exist as a state or province under the Caliphate

Provinces aren't states. Romans had Judea as a province too, doesn't mean we should be giving it to the Italians.

>Just because Jews invent the modern concept of nation-states for the purpose of stealing land doesn't make it right.

I thought Jews invented globalism. Get your facts straight Mahmoud.

>Jews have zero morality. Time for Jews to go back where they really came from.

Good luck with that.

>no culture
then, where is israeli culture ?
atleast, what is their traditional cuisine, music, folk song, dance, folklore etc.

I want to know about it

easy rule of thumb is that the jews are always the bad guys

Its Jewish culture, which is evidently distinct from the surrounding nations. The Palestinians have no such thing. The very idea of Palestinian nationhood was never even floated till after Israel's founding.

pls, I want to know about it..

I think it's not the answer.
atleast say some of israeli culture like traditional music, cuisine, dance, folk songs, folklore story etc

what is their traditional cuisine ?
what is their ... etc

Fuck off kike with your reddit spacing. Jews have zero right, what don't they understand? Do we need to split your heads open and jizz it into your brains?

>Right of ownership, right of history, right of conquest
What? Some population happening to be predominantly Jewish at some point in time is not your history and doesn't give you the right to someone else's land faggot. Fuck off back to Khazaria.

>No they don't
Yeah, they do you fuck face. I would know.

>Larping Arabs isn't a race
Palestinians aren't racial Arabs. Funnily enough, I can circle the cluster of Palestinians on that DNA map, where is the cluster of Jews? All over the fucking place.

>No they haven't.
Yes they have kike, the ancestors of the Palestinians have been living in that land for over 5000 years and this has been proven genetically. Deal with it Moshe.

>Provinces aren't states. Romans had Judea as a province too, doesn't mean we should be giving it to the Italians.
The Romans weren't the ones who were living there anyways, they just administered the land. Nation-states are nothing but a modern-day concept. History and inheritance doesn't start there.

>I thought Jews invented globalism.
They did, it's part of the divide and conquer tactics. Draw imaginary lines on the map and get people to fight each other.

According to Jew logic I can also ethnically cleanse Kurdistan and create my own country there because Kurdistan was never its own country. But since I'm not a pilpuling kike and have a sense of right vs wrong I wouldn't do that.

Attached: morality.jpg (1600x2300, 2.33M)

>Fuck off back to Khazaria.

Ah I see the problem Abdul. You're retarded.

Attached: 43067B5F-00AD-46B6-A70B-BCE1D30C50C0.jpg (900x881, 171K)

Jews are the newcomers to that region. STOP TAKING OVER PALASTINE you kike bastard!

The problem is too many JIDF fags raiding Jow Forums with bullshit. How safe do you feel right now? We will exterminate your kind soon.

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

hey leaf & burger, what is israeli culture ?
reply me, if you know about that, cuz I want to know about it, atleast say some of like their cuisine, music, dance, folklore story etc

>memes to appear like one of us
>right to their land
fuck of juden peter stein

Keep Israel. Nuke palestine.

Zechariah 13

Then I will turn My hand against the little ones.
And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord,
“That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:
I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

The Jews will pay for their sins in blood, and most will die. But they will posess the land forever, from the Nile to the Euphrates, from the River to the Sea. And no amount of shitposting or LARPing Arabs will change that.

Attached: LikableDismalDeinonychus.gif (440x247, 985K)

>nuke the place but keep the same place with a different flag safe
ohokretard

>what is israeli culture ?
It doesn't exist. It's just a bunch of shit that they stole from surrounding Middle Eastern countries and took credit for it.

Fucking boomers. Not only are your religious texts all bullshit but you don't even know how to interpret the bullshit.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

By all means, prove me wrong. Go and kill the Jews, destroy Israel. I will be sitting here, watching you fail.

>threats against non jews
wow man real peaceful occupation you got there