Question for Christians of Jow Forums

If God exists, why did he make me trans?

Why did he create me and them make it a sin for me to be the way he created me?

Seems like God has a sick sense of humor. Why would you worship that?

Attached: 1526693528509.png (357x511, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-Chapter-56/#5
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-3/#28
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/#12
kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-15/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-18/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055
archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
archive.is/yfjOu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/hormones.htm#Effect of circumcision
archive.is/NJxyv
cirp.org/library/pain/gunnar/
youtube.com/watch?v=6X0pGJ2Zs4E
str.org/articles/augustine-on-evil#.WzgWi6dKjUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol_(medication)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_excess_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God didn't do that, Jews did

You're just a faggot

Attached: illust_62330836_20180630_142232.png (2480x3507, 2.38M)

you aren't trans. god gave you a test and you failed

You used your free will based on the environment they created, you dupe.

>GOD MADE YOU A TRANNY FAGGOT
ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610779819.jpg (476x476, 86K)

/thread

having dysphoria isn't a choice

> why did he make me trans?
Nope. You did that.
And I've honestly wanted to kill someone before too, but that doesn't make me a murderer because I didn't DO IT.
And you felt weird, and then you became weird.
God did not do that to you. You did that to you.

checked
Sorry, there is no abrahamic God that made you this way, it was the people around you.
you were genitally mutilated only days (probably hours) after birth which caused you brain damage and it stunted your testosterone production for life. Then you were given bottles of formula instead of your mothers milk as well as a plethora of injections which also had negative side effects. And that's just 0-3 years of age.
Going further. Estrogenic factors exist in all foods and plastic bottles, so depending on your food intake that as well is a promoting your slide into degeneracy.
But most importantly you were raped as a child, many times, enough that you probably forgot the experience but your subconscious didn't and now you're stuck in a body you hate because of a sick and twisted person making you that way.

I was born with a fucked up brain
How is that my fault and not God's?

Pfff I like a good sense of humor

no it's not, but you can get over it. many people are stuck with mental illnesses, i used to be depressed, but you can defeat it and become a better person.

He didn't make you trans. You had a choice, and you let all the $[0]y fuck up your hormones. You reap what you sow.

if your mother had ultrasounds they also promote brain damage too

>If God exists, why did he make me trans?

He didn't. Anything outside of the human male and the human female is a deformity. God didn't create your deformity: Sin did and Man did.

Because of Adam's sin all humans have inherited imperfection which sometimes results in physical deformities. In your case, trans, in other people as simply as going bald.

You are also trans because of either social problems like trauma, abuse, rape and molestation. You are possibly trans because of genetic defects caused by environmental factors like endocrine disruptors.

In the future, when the world ends, he's going to repair your condition.

>Leaf post best post

>If God exists, why did he make me trans?
To make you hate your penis

Attached: 1530390717177.jpg (615x822, 338K)

he gave you free will take responsibility for yourself faggot

fuckin saved. here have another one that will BTFO christkikes

Attached: 1509967169638.jpg (900x900, 529K)

> I was born with a fucked up brain
Many are. There's schizophrenics, and multiple personality disorder and all kinds of things.
But those people try to get better. And get help.
And again, transsexualism is something you DO.

God didn't make you trans.
It's called neuroplasticity, you're just a pervert and likely a pedophile.

Attached: 1497974090740.jpg (732x900, 420K)

Life's not easy and it's not supposed to be. Imagine you're playing a video game and give yourself invulnerability, infinite money, etc. Did you learn anything at all? Would you be interested in playing beyond a short time in that game? If life weren't hard people wouldn't try. Make not mistake, you've made the choice to be come trans instead of trying not to be. We can argue whether you'd truly be comfortable with that life or not (life's not about being comfortable anyway), but you still made this choice. Life is meant to be hard so man can improve himself. Stop trying to live an easy life.

My life is fucked up beyond retarded identity issues, that doesn't mean I don't believe in God you absolute weakling.

Because God is a troll . Remember Abraham?

God doesn't want you to define yourself by what you have or don't have or what you look like, but what you do and don't do with the life you were given.

every night i pray to god to make OP less a faggot

I too shall pray for these things tonight.

Attached: 1482860172457.jpg (1508x1000, 271K)

Listen the fuck up, faggot
God didn't make you ''trans'', Jewish-progressive media did.
You weren't born in the wrong body. You are a man and you will always be one. Your ''dysphoria'' is caused by low testosterone and a lack of self-esteem. Go to a gym and your life will improve.

It's all in your mind. You have power over it.

Now fuck off.

Attached: 01.gif (324x317, 1.89M)

Here's the actual answer, assuming you're not baiting:

One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

Yea I too believe I was gay since I was 3 years old
It's your own fault you degenerate faggot.

romans 9:19-21 if you want to look it up and read it in context.

you made you trans

You know how when your brain tells you a stupid thing and you say "no, that's stupid"
Do that the next time it says "you're really a woman"

You are responsible for your own choices, degenerate.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Isaiah-Chapter-56/#5
>4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant
>5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-3/#28
>28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-19/#12
>11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given
>12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-15/
>7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-18/
>19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven

I think god will give us female bodies in Heaven.

Attached: IMG_7708.jpg (512x288, 33K)

It's not a sin for them to get help for their mental illnesses. There's only one treatment for dysphoria and it's considered a sin.

and whether or not I become a transsexual I still have gender dysphoria, which is not a choice

pseudoscience

this issue is caused by hormone imbalance in the womb and shortly after birth

Even God tells jokes

God is not an individual and you can choose whatever path you want, but what you want isn't always what you need.

>this issue is caused by hormone imbalance in the womb and shortly after birth

I said
>caused by environmental factors like endocrine disruptors.

Then you accuse me of>pseudoscience

Attached: 1236075520232.jpg (285x348, 72K)

"endocrine disruptors" have nothing to do with it

I found that image and the wording of that sentence very humorous. I'm glad it has survived and is still in use

>Ultrasound has damaging effects on an unborn baby
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055

>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5

>Traumatic experiences in childhood and psychopathy
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu

>Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/

>9. Effects of circumcision on hormones
members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/hormones.htm#Effect of circumcision
archive.is/NJxyv

>THE EFFECTS OF CIRCUMCISION ON SERUM CORTISOL AND BEHAVIOR
cirp.org/library/pain/gunnar/

>fuckin rekt

NOW GO KILL YOURSELF YOU WASTE OF LIFE

I'm not circumcised, and none of that crap has anything to do with being trans, moron.

gender dysphoria is just the ignorant response to the genetic ability to remember both male and female past lives. the disorder is a matter of not being educated in how to use the memories.

You come here seeking answers trying to correlate your condition with the existence of God and now you want to argue with us? Seems Gender Dysphoria is the least of your mental problems right now.

>this issue is caused by hormone imbalance in the womb and shortly after birth
So your parents fucked up? But you are blaming god?

Also, you must get over this shit desu. Think about it logically. Think about an apple. If you cut off various parts of the apple to make it look like a pear, it doesnt make the apple become a pear, it is still an apple now it just doesnt look like one.

The next thing you should think about is how society at the moment wants to enable you to become non"gendered". Cause if you get a "gender confirmation surgery" you will not be man nor woman.

Go do some physical labor you raging faggot.

Projecting much?

Being trans has almost nothing to do with cutting your dick off, retard, and more than 2/3 of mtf don't even like men.

What said, just snip your dick and kill yourself if you don't want to be fixed.

"You should never aid those unwilling to adapt, improve and learn."-Anonymous

Sexual preferences are just that - preferences. Nobody is born gay or trans. You, through whatever upbringing you have combined with the degeneracy of the world choose that path.

But Jesus Loves you and if you repent of your degeneracy and believe in him he will accept you and you will have eternal life.

It's almost never a single choice, brainlet. That's what you think and the (((medical industry))) wants you to think. Do you know how much fucking money a trans person gives them? The only solution to a fucked up shoulder doesn't have to be surgery, if the patient solves the underlying condition they don't need to go under the knife. The same applies to sexual interests. You train yourself to like what you like.

>Not only am I a woman, I AM A GAY WOMAN
Holy fuck the rareity of such a condition actually happening is probably 0.001% and it does t apply to you.

trans isn't a sexual preference

most trans do not even get surgery

Try shock therapy

He didnt create you trans.

Just follow Jesus and his way and you will be cured

God doesn't make people trans. That is just a fetish that become an obsession. And if you pray it will go again to a fetish, and later will dissapear. Don't fuck your life for a mental fiction.

You are supposed to resist temptation and find love in him you colossal faggot.

How hard did you fuck this up.

Attached: image.jpg (960x772, 115K)

OP watch this and you will see why you are a victim of the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X0pGJ2Zs4E

No need to read past this post

He made it a hurdle for you either to overcome or become weaker.

let's say you're right, and God did make you trans. Now you're just wrestling with what kind of God would do such a thing; what kind of God that would make someone that is inclined to trans and tell him to stop being trans?

One that wants to see if you will do his will, what is right.

Attached: 1518972847130.png (219x230, 7K)

are you the same guy that always posts this, or is this just a meme

It wasn't God. It was the demons. Every single voice you hear in your head is one of these demons and not you. What you might call "you" is the Holy Spirit watching demons entertain you (or maybe you're just demons idk.)

Attached: 98687c3d8a0f4647154b7ed53ffec14b07beb8159f2fa998b606ac163312fc5b.png (500x369, 187K)

If a god exists, he's an insult to our very existence. It's nightmarish for a being to have control over everything.

Attached: 1530388675129m.jpg (732x1024, 73K)

Most eventually get some kind of surgery, at least breasts. And it doesn't have to be surgery, hormones and pills are expensive. It may be the solution for a VERY SELECT FEW, but you're almost certainly not in that group. You have the capacity to change yourself. When it comes to shit like how you felt as a child you people almost always lie anyways.

>Most eventually get some kind of surgery
No, they do not, and most trans people do not get breasts through surgery.

The Jews are God's chosen people.

Attached: caca11497f8e306f4c06f147e802a108.jpg (800x960, 51K)

Perfection implies not only complete harmony with the will of God, but a sort of mechanistic certainty. God wants us to come to him, but to do so of our own free will. Without free will we would be no better than robots.

In order to for people to have free will, the universe they exist in can not be perfect. It has to allow for choice and chance. In an imperfect universe imperfect things will arise: disease, genetic mutations, natural disasters, etc., including the various kinds of gender confusion and non-straight sexual orientation. He most likely didn't create you specifically the way you are, but rather you're the product of a universe designed to maximize human survival, happiness, and potential while still allowing for free will. Your situation sucks, but God no more made you trans than he gave some kid cancer. It sucks, but you just got a bad roll of the dice.

The Jews killed Jesus.

Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The jews made you like this , through food , water environment

God didn't make you suffer from gender dysphoria, the corrupt nature you inherited from Adam who of his own free will disobeyed God thus imputing concupiscence on himself and his descendants did.

op left 40 minutes ago why

Because the God of Christians is a dogmatic created entity (a thoughtform given form) used as an exoteric explanation to a different culture that was scooped up and modified before being tossed wholesale into the compilation of other exoteric stories we call the Holy Bible.

He's real, in the manner that all Egregore's are real, but just one of a million 'real' gods. Like Kek who got out of control and had rich followers who started murdering everyone who disagree, even though there are 100 different styles of worshipping him among his own followers.

You're here to meet a challenge and ascend. That challenge, for us, is being trans. God is no respector of persons (even their compilation will tell you that) -- he literally doesn't care about individuals. For further work, see "Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation: A Complete Course" by Liam Thomas Christopher.

No, I'm not being ironic.

Jesus is a Jew.

Attached: 1443880323300.png (602x941, 1.1M)

He created you with a biological sex, you chose to revile your biological nature.
Sage in all fields.

>"Christ is the genius of love and as such the most diametric antipole to Jewry, which is the incarnation of hate. … Christ was the first anti-Jewish opponent of stature. … The Jew is the lie that became flesh. He nailed Christ to the cross, and thus for the first time in history nailed the eternal truth to the cross. "
- Joseph Goebbels

Jesus was the son of God (and he was a galilean by the way).

Attached: the-war-we-are-fighting-until-victory-or-the-bitter-21633246.png (500x195, 57K)

>Give free will
>Treat them badly for choosing to do something as innocent as eating a provocative fruit you strategically placed in the center of attention
Truly the god of the kikes.

Attached: 3f884b5d158b873d82a9f3f57ce1cbfa.jpg (700x1093, 68K)

>It's nightmarish for a being to have control over everything.
if it is evil it is nightmarish. If it's good, then it is very good it has control over everything.

Galileans are Jews, Jesus must have been a Jew and a descendant of David at that otherwise he wouldn't have fulfilled the messianic prophecies.

The error of the le kike on a stick crowd, it to impute corruption as a necessary part of Jewishness.

Attached: 1492355113066.jpg (800x818, 547K)

The "bad treatment" is a necessary consequence of rejecting the source of all goodness, something you choose to do with your own supernatural will when you sin.

Jesus of Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Galilea. Yeah. I'm pretty sure the Romans wouldn't have him like that in his records. The letter J didn't even exist back then.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. "Pssh Abraham, kill your son. Hey Joseph, destroy that city. Hey Pharaoh, darken your heart. *floods the Earth* Whoops, hey Noah have incest with your daughters. Hey survivor from Sodom and Gamorrah go to sleep so your daughters also rape you."

Attached: 59f5f3cf5df86.jpg (600x848, 129K)

"The source of all goodness" created evil for his own enjoyment. I think that makes him evil by default.

Attached: Visión_del_Eclipse.jpg (1100x1519, 694K)

Regardless, he is the Messiah.

>Jesus of Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem, and Galilea. Yeah. I'm pretty sure the Romans wouldn't have him like that in his records. The letter J didn't even exist back then.

Could you point us to these Roman records which recorded the on goings of Jerusalem, Nazareth. Galilea, or Bethlehem? Because i'm pretty sure they don't exist.

Attached: 1516581688280.png (1366x768, 867K)

Proverbs 16:4 "TheLordhath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
And by the way, that is no savior.
"Let me save you- from what I'm going to do if you don't obey me."

Attached: b6ee553034609f0c13ba264bf4475e73.jpg (375x732, 57K)

He doesn't.

Trannies still must hang tho.

Evil is simply a deprivation of goodness, and goodness is derived from a standard of being which God himself is the necessary author of being self-subsistant being.

God only permits evil insofar as it serves a greater good.

Oh would you look at that. Inconsistencies in the Bible? Why never. All those Jewish historians said the Bible is historically accurate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

You said it right. He is what jews are supposed to be. And He was killed because of it.

Bro, this was answered hundreds of years ago

str.org/articles/augustine-on-evil#.WzgWi6dKjUo

What is this greater good? What's the end goal? God has no purpose as far as I know.

Attached: 0_Idea_of_Evil.jpg (561x819, 80K)

He didn't. Your parents and the jews did it.
And if your parents ARE jews, well then...

Former dysphoric here... You will grow out of it. Underlying beliefs can be a big cause of dysphoric feelings. Find a good person to talk to...

Nothing in the Bible says that cutting your balls off is a sin. On the the contrary - Jesus himself says some people do this for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven.

When a transsexual takes Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT,) they chemically castrate themselves;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol_(medication)
>9] It is also used in hormonal birth control for women, in hormone therapy for transgender women
>In men, estrogens can cause [...] sexual dysfunction (decreased libido and erectile dysfunction), hypogonadism, testicular atrophy, and infertility

Also, god made some men with Aromatase excess syndrome;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_excess_syndrome
>It affects both sexes, manifesting itself in males as marked or complete phenotypical feminization (with the exception of the genitalia; i.e., no pseudohermaphroditism
>The symptoms of AES, in males, include heterosexual precocity (precocious puberty with phenotypically-inappropriate secondary sexual characteristics; i.e., a fully or mostly feminized appearance), severe prepubertal or peripubertal gynecomastia (development of breasts in males before or around puberty), high-pitched voice, sparse facial hair, hypogonadism (dysfunctional gonads), oligozoospermia (low sperm count), small testes, micropenis (an ususually small penis), advanced bone maturation, an earlier peak height velocity (an accelerated rate of growth in regards to height),[8] and short final stature due to early epiphyseal closure
>The incidence of gynecomastia appears to be 100%, with 20 of 30 male cases opting for mastectomy according to a review
>Fertility, though usually affected to one degree or another—especially in males—is not always impaired significantly enough to prevent sexual reproduction, as evidenced by vertical transmission of the condition by both sexes

Why did god make these men feminine? Why do they get to look like girls on Earth and in Heaven, but I don't?

Why won't god give me AES in Heaven?

Attached: IMG_1881.jpg (1024x640, 108K)

You were never dysphoric.

To test your will. Obviously have none.

God didnt make you trans, satan attacks kids routinely, they are defenseless. Even hits the parents to ruin kids in womb. I regret you were victimized outside your capacity to cope. Just harm no others. Esp. other kids.

The ultimate end for mankind is the beatific vision and theosis or in other words friendship with God. God has no end per say, he is the end in and of himself being perfect and relates to himself as the 3 persons of the trinity.

The greater goods for various evils like sin or suffering, are things like free will, redemptive suffering, heavenly rewards, justice, and alerting finite creatures to their destruction.