PSA: Tumblr raiding happening on the 4th

Tumblr will raid Jow Forums on the 4th. Do not reply to any early bird threads or posts. One of the tumblrites are here right now using a brit IP.

Attached: 1512579196750.jpg (781x1881, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

letsendthehate.tumblr.com/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/394384-poll-trump-approval-rating-ticks-up-to-47-percent
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
thume.ca/projects/2012/11/14/magic-png-files/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping out of interest

Here is their little HQ.
letsendthehate.tumblr.com/

Point out the fact that Trump jumped 10 points among hispanics compared to last month. That will trigger them more than anything

>thehill.com/homenews/campaign/394384-poll-trump-approval-rating-ticks-up-to-47-percent

Well I guess it's another /comfy/ Tumblr thread so I will straight up say, if you plan on spamming your delicious gore in the hashtags, make sure your account is not freshly new, and is verified, and has followed at least 200+ people. No I am not kidding about that last part.

Oh and what is your home board? Report in. I am from /tv/

More like Mossad is planning some sort of false flag and this "Tumblr raid" is a cover for a DDOS attack

Cool dude. B8 there's all day like usual. Maybe you should all do outside and do fun 4th of July activities so they have nothing to raid. Just a thought.
This also applies for anons outside of the US because this is the greatest nation on earth and you all must participate in celebrating our independence

They forgot an s in that url. Should say letssendthehate.com

Threads*
I'm phone posting :(

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-231907.png (1080x1920, 1.72M)

LOL at the nigger cunts

Jow Forums is my home board. This is going to be a fucking beautiful slaughter. Our meat comes home for harvest this summer.

Attached: stabbingpic6-701x395.jpg (701x395, 36K)

>sports
>technology
>vidya

Wtf did they do?

2014 SHALL COMMENCE AGAIN

>come to raid
>see scary fish eyed woman in adverts
>get triggered and go home

Kek, oh no, we got a bunch of shitty memes coming. It's a good thing nobody here gives a fuck.

USE THIS TO REDPILL THEM

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

That's so cringy. What are going to accomplish with this shit? The week after the "raid" no one here will give a shit. And that's implying it will be notorious in a sea of bait.

>Don't bother debating them
>We have lost too many sisters and brothers to the red pill

But /sp/ is mostly banter, why are they raiding there? Or is this a bait thread?

Hey someone tell /b/ about this.

Holy shit they're going after Jow Forums?
These people are DUMB.

Attached: WhatInTarnation.jpg (982x678, 57K)

pfft we were getting raided ? too many shills to notice

From their site:
>Making a blog post rather late than when I usually post. But I just want to say that I don’t know who is making these threads like this one here: (pic related)
>But I am glad that the message is spreading around, but I would to say that you make an attempt to hold on until the 4th of July, as that will have the most impact since it is of course Independence Day.
Kek, either pic related is the best they have for raiders, or they taught the shitty b8 was them.
>expecting anything better from retarded niggers
>sports
I don't know
>technology
Memes about jews and pajeets running tech.
>vidya
Gamergate shit and that tranny Games Done Quick controversy.
>implying these pozzed fucks can be redpilled
Thanks for the optimism, just make sure to sage on their threads when posting redpills.

Attached: 1502532002904.png (1280x202, 139K)

Shitting in an ocean of shit. Good luck, also please convince the r9k fags to off themselves.

Attached: 1530347754158-pol.jpg (229x220, 14K)

*thought
Sage for doublepost

>people on Jow Forums just haven't been exposed to our social justice rhetoric; sticking our pierced noses into their board and telling them how awful we think they are will convince them once and for all that everyone is born exactly the same and hillary should've won the election
these dumb nigger cunts have no idea what they're in for.

Attached: 1521326126368.jpg (480x432, 34K)

Whatever. I’m doing cookouts, beer drinking, volleyball, swimming in the lake wearing MAGA gear to the fireworks while open carrying. Keep me posted.

Bump
Raiding Jow Forums would actually improve it.

/sp/ is racist as fuck these days. France NT is a hot topic there

Probably going to go about as well as the last Tumblr Vs Jow Forums war

Attached: Max_2448a5_748622.jpg (238x246, 16K)

/sp/ would be a logical target if they see masculine interactions as 'toxic' I think we can trick em into other boards using this same logic. For example...we keep all of our 'hate facts' in sci and /lit/ is where we keep all the anti-post-modern fiction...etc etc.

Attached: rival-schools.jpg (650x415, 138K)

oh fuck me they're already targeting /lit/
What about /fa/ ?

Lets all pretend to be radical Muslims when the come

Attached: 13201A5B-95DB-4094-8482-F7336FC47D57.png (476x346, 197K)

how exactly do you raid pol? no one gives a fuck about anything or responds to garbage for meme value

Get your haram memes and point out that being sjw is against allahs will. They won’t know what to do.

damn right it is if it happens at all

Attached: 54039900[1].jpg (364x325, 68K)

This will be the one of the only times phoneposting will be acceptable. I don't think many anons are social enough to be gone anyway.
>what do you mean owning women isn't a right? fucking islamophobes

Attached: la_goblina_._._.jpg (600x600, 136K)

This is fake shit, the posts all have no notes (tumblr's likes and shares system) and all of the "accounts" supporting it are less than a month old. This is just one Jow Forums autist trying to start shit and relive the glory days.

We're too old for this shit you faggot. It's 2018, tumblr isn't even worth fighting anymore.

Ya don't.

Attached: 1530321330463.jpg (600x581, 42K)

/MLPOL/

ASSEMBLE

This point exactly. Allah knows the way.

Far right autistic boomer here. Should I get a tumblr account? If yes, what can I do with it?

Aw....

i can finally use this maybe

Attached: 1bb[2].jpg (680x680, 66K)

Pretend to be an Islamist and post about how haram they are

Yes, but follow 200+ people, and verify it. Then have your folders primed with redpills/gore/shitposts for the 4th.

... and our numbers grew.. during the great war we exploded in numbers. feed us.

Should be fun, I'll enjoy making them cry. get all your best nigger gore ready!

What will change? This board is just schizos foaming at the mouth about "Q user" or "DA JOOS!" or "FUCK DURMPF!"

get ready to drop lots of redpills lads

Attached: 1525314121566.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Bump

MAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS NOW!!!! AND REFER TO

Don't the majority of teams have multiple races on them? It still seems like banter to me, i don't see (many) gas the kike threads there

you can trigger leftists in their safe spaces. It's a little addictive but you come to understand how to better trick them into dumb shit.

We can get them to false flag /his/ if someone can maintain a thread which re-interprets history with all the newly declassified docs Trump put out. Critical red-pilling would take them by total surprise, a memetic punji trap.

Because this went so well for them last time

In fact i see plenty of threads that tell Jow Forums to stay away.

Most of Jow Forums will be out lighting fireworks and BBQ'ing, so we'll hardly notice.

So, post things to trigger them?

This, we should just all just enjoy Independence Day from the democucks. And make a shit ton of smugposts of us going out and celebrating. The looks on their faces when they try and raid us and were not even there would be priceless.

Attached: 19C6C27B-BFCA-4213-90D3-F69E92DBD9F9.jpg (1200x630, 124K)

Yes

Get your fake tumblr accounts ready, lads.

Attached: profile_pic.jpg (619x825, 153K)

Go to gif and save everything you can from their rekt threads. There are two decent ones right now

Now THIS is a false flag.

Attached: 0BAA3374-4045-4058-97BE-90E7E69B2653.gif (540x304, 400K)

There's always a tumblrite here with a Brit IP who gives a shit. Hell most of those idiots don't even have internet right now

Quote is gold

>pissinginanoceanofpiss.vbs

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

>actual discussion is already hard enough
>lets make it even harder
Fuck off, you defeatist cuck.

Dear Jow Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan) Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Jow Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously! You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Nobody cares faggot. We’ve been under siege since February 2016. Nobody is even going to notice them posting.
>do not reply
Nobody here has any self control. I’ve seen the same garbage threads repeatedly for years. Some idiot will always post in them and bump garbage.
Good looking out, but you’re wasting your time.

faggot

Attached: 1520635788013[2].gif (625x626, 54K)

We need to get /gif/ on that list. Biological warfare.

Jow Forums , ready to harpoon the whales

not everyone is a burger, burger.

Topbait

This is a shit day to raid because most Americans will be out blowing shit up and getting drunk.

This is an opportunity. They'll come in calling us names. We just need to stay level headed and draw them into arguments.

/lit/ reporting in

Is that what Tumblr wants? All the Jow Forums Americans will be out while Tumblr attempt to raid us? What are they playing at?

Attached: B8A98DC1-0B63-4680-BE44-F74D95EB1A2F.jpg (220x314, 26K)

I won't even be on the board that day. I've got ordinance to fire.

>people will think this is real
You guys don't know how tumblr users speak. It's easy as fuck to imitate them.

>all lowercase, no exceptions, lowercase "i" is necessary
>less academic liberal speak and more half-ironic "im hella gay my dudes"
>abbreviating terms is just as important as saying them "bi, trans, demi, etc"
>misspelling and capitals for effect only "NOOOOOOOEEE"

This whole thing was orchestrated by a Jow Forumstard anyway but if you're gonna do it, remember that language is the most important aspect of a coherent group. Subvert that and everything else follows.

Attached: bamboozler.jpg (1214x584, 328K)

Cant wait to post guro all over tumblr

Attached: out2.png (1000x1000, 510K)

This is exciting, rev up the webms of trannies cutting their dicks off.

I respect the quality of the bait.

The master plan is to foolow each other? We got to make a list of 200 people

I'm sick of this board. It's just both left and right flase flagging and stawmanning each other.

This place used to be fun. Now it's just a cancerous shithole of the shittiest shitposts on the planet. Even the happenings aren't fun anymore, pol half ignores them and keeps doing it's identity politics and shit threads.

9gag would be more fun.

Lol tumblrinas raiding Jow Forums is like cows invading a slaughterhouse

Why 200+?

/vp/ reporting in lmao

>Most kids on Jow Forums today don't remember the 2011/2012 9gag raids
God damn I wish I could go back in time.

Why attack /lit/ though?

Well duh but its pretty good bait you gotta admit though.

Attached: a02[1].jpg (625x626, 41K)

Started from Jow Forums and /v/ back in the day, Jow Forums is my home board now.

>mfw we win the war

Attached: The real jihad.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

Attached: 007A8BBBC78A87A71150BE9A901C1A3F_DSC00077.jpg (640x480, 31K)

So you want to engage tumblr here on the front lines? I got a tip for you.

thume.ca/projects/2012/11/14/magic-png-files/

Do this shit. The first image you load into it should be the real image you'd like to post. Say, guro. The second image should be the image you'd like to bait tumblrtots into clicking, say, hard to read tumblr clickbait or some shit idk. Third is your output. Post that shit on Jow Forums. The rendered thumbnail will appear as the clickbait, and the real image will be revealed when clicked.

Pic related.

Attached: out.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

I, like everyone, was first on /b/. But I mostly posted on /v/ and Jow Forums before I came here.

/b/

That board has really fallen over the years

/f/

Don't we usually get a suicide or two after their raid attempts ?

Pic somewhat related.

Attached: RIP Tumblrina.jpg (1190x538, 82K)