Scientology Prison Camp AKA Gold Base

I know nobody on Jow Forums actually takes scientology seriously, but I was reading up on their headquarters aka "Gold Base" today for the first time and it sounds like a legitimate prison camp.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base
>inb4 wikipedia
This place sounds like an absolute nightmare and this is happening on U.S. Soil. Why hasn't Jow Forums used its influence yet to bring this to light and shut scientology down. Its a literal fringe cult.

Some excerpts:
>The average cost per meal, according to Marc Headley (who was involved with the financial planning), was only 75 cents per head in 2005– significantly less than is spent on Californian prison inmates. Unmarried staff live in dormitories, while married couples share two-bedroom apartments with two other couples, meaning that one pair gets to spend each night sleeping on the couch. Many of those on the base are reported to have not left the property for over a decade.

Attached: 1280px-Gold_Base_aerial_view_from_west.jpg (1280x942, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168482/Snipers-razor-wire-prison-cells--inside-secret-Scientology-HQ-Katie-fear-Suri.html
businessinsider.com/drone-videos-of-scientology-gold-base-headquarters-2016-9#next-door-is-the-religious-technology-center-rtc-building-which-is-basically-the-command-centre-of-scientology-and-the-office-of-its-leader-david-miscavige-5
deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Unitology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TheTampa Bay Timesreports that dozens of workers tried to escape from the base– some of them repeatedly– but were caught and returned by Sea Org "pursuit teams

>whenever someone escapes or "blows", a special "blow drill" is launched to recover the escapee. The individual's files are combed to work out where they are likely to be headed, such as friends or family on the outside. "Blow teams" stake out bus and train stations, airports and hotels in the vicinity to intercept the runaway....On one occasion reported by Wright, the vice-president of an airline was cajoled into giving up an escapee.

>residents at the base are not permitted to leave without the permission of a supervisor and have to work at least 16 hours a day, from 8 am to past midnight

How is this allowed to happen? What can we do. My first guess would be to simply bring attention to it as they are so strict qbout secrecy. If they claim its all bullshit they should open up their doors and prove it. The fact that they are even legally recognized as a religion is an absolute joke.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base
>en.m.

normie fuck

Yeah and? People join a cult, fuck em

im actually posting this on a computer, i was just reading about it on my phone while taking a shit and sent myself the link

Im more concerned that this cult is allowed to exist as a tax exempt religion on U.S. Soil. There are also children born into it, but the fact that it is a tax exempt religion within my country is what actually gets me going.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168482/Snipers-razor-wire-prison-cells--inside-secret-Scientology-HQ-Katie-fear-Suri.html

It has been reported by normie media in the past but never caught on or went viral. Probably because it doesnt affect the brown people that the left is so in love with.

Heres a other with pictures from a drone someone flew into the base.

businessinsider.com/drone-videos-of-scientology-gold-base-headquarters-2016-9#next-door-is-the-religious-technology-center-rtc-building-which-is-basically-the-command-centre-of-scientology-and-the-office-of-its-leader-david-miscavige-5

Bump

Bump

Welcome to literally 10 years ago dude. Jow Forums cut its teeth tearing chunks out of Scientology.

checked
i know scientology is a cia front organization and take it very seriously since Miscavige is working for the CIA and stays out of the public eye

>allowed to exist as a tax exempt religion on U.S. Soil.
There's not a high bar these days. The Jedi Temple in Texas is tax exempt.

Scientology is far more of a cult than the Jedi temple and the Jedi temple doesnt have a prison camp.

I like how you can see Tom cruises mansion at the top just left of center

There’s a whole television series about this. It’s nowhere near a secret.
Just like you can’t take a junkie off the street if he doesn’t want to go, you can’t do anything for people who don’t want your help.

Bump

Anyone notice that The Church of Unitology in Dead Space seems like an allegory for Scientology?

deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Unitology

Attached: Tetans.jpg (700x370, 52K)

Better watch out Tom "the midget" Cruise can send his scientologistgoons to kill anyone he doesn't like.

scientology is /ourreligion/ and LRH was based.
(sadly the church has become cucked under nigger lover david miscavige).
gold base is a perfect model for the future white ethnostate.

Attached: 1528814968383.jpg (777x6102, 1.13M)

Tom Cruise can’t leave Scientology cause they have pedo dirt on him

>I was reading
No you weren't. You are just another retard who saw the documentary and now feel woke. Kill yourself. Scientology is only dangerous to people who associate with them.

Attached: 1529445968247.jpg (600x585, 77K)

>Jedi temple doesnt have a prison camp.
Uhh. There's literally guards at the Jedi Temple ready to execute outsiders and rogue jedi who fall to the dark side.

Attached: Jedi_Temple_Guard.png (318x681, 175K)

>Scientology is only dangerous to people who associate with them.
Pretty much this. Last I heard they're mainly confined to hollywood now that membership is dropping around the world.

it's pretty much beating a dead horse

Review your history about Jow Forums and Scientology before you speak.

All religion is tax exempt. I'm a member of the Church of Jow Forums and one of biggest religious convictions is not paying taxes

Scientology is an alternative to the jewish mafia in hollywood and that's why the jews hate scientology.

>Jow Forums
stop triggering me

As bad as you see Scientology now. They were much worse ten years ago. Jow Forums kicked them straight in the teeth. Scientology has calmed their shit to a point. In the end Scientologist are still Scientologist.

thank you scientology shills, we all now think L ron is the balls.
Xenu rules

>Xenu rules
Spaghetti monster is superior

Do scientogists believe in Jesus?

I worked for scientology for a couple years, AMA

I can’t see why that stops him from leaving, is he too retarded to wipe it off or change clothes or something?

Ever whacked off into an e-meter?

LRH was a literal satanist

I literally was reading though. Ive known about as much as everyone else about Scientology since it was all over the news like a decade ago but I had never read into the golden base until today. I am interested in what documentary you are talking about though, because I do actually want to watch it.

Why are you such a faggot?

I live in Clearwater, the city they literally took over as part of a military operation in the 70s. They own all the buildings downtown. They even have their own high school and training grounds where they don't allow outsiders to stay at.

People are afraid of them. That's why downtown is pretty much a ghost town, and everybody goes to the island, Clearwater Beach instead. They own most of the police force too, use them as private security. There's always a Clearwater PD squad car guarding the Super Power building, pic related

Attached: 800px-Super_Power_building.jpg (800x600, 121K)

>reads shiltology's shilled articles on Wikipedia

Scientology is like mensa for roleplayers.

So its exactly like mensa

What the fuck is there to work on at that complex? It looks like a fucking resort.

Attached: 1529994812825.jpg (400x386, 38K)

kek imagine being a member of a religion that has its global headquarters in a suburb of hemet. sad.

There was that whole Project Chanology thing.

I guess not much came of it.

nope

no but he cucked a satanist

It literally only exists to cater to wealthy businessmen scientologists

nope

leah remini and a bunch of other people "speaking out against scientology" are literally only there to make money for the church by supposedly going against it

all of the money made off of these shows and shit 'exposing' the church is funneled back into the church itself

it's pretty fucking ingenious